Literotica.com
index : members : TalyisBagley : Biography

Add to favorites

TalyisBagley
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
TalyisBagley's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: London
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: Other
User Number: 1102373
Member Since: May 30, 2009
Last Modified: June 21, 2022
TalyisBagley
Some words from TalyisBagley:

New NEWS: June 2022

Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series.

Website and socials to come.

Old News:

I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY.

OLD OLD NEWS:

AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need some help! Please kindly fill-out this survey if you enjoyed OTAP. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dERLTDVveTV3S2psNnhQOTFtTEdZVXc6MQ#gid=0

Good News: You can now become my friend on Fetlife.com My handle is MlleTalyis. Please add me and say hello.

Thank you all for your patience and letting me know its ok to continue.

Thank you for reading my stories through all its twists and turns.

Please continue to send your love through votes and comments (no matter how old the story is).

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MY STORY SYNOPSES:

Mercurial Ends

Shy and Tabor fight for love before the Helsinki bomb explodes and war with the wolves destroys them. Of Thorns and Pearls sequel.

(Novel Series- NonHuman, Romance, D/s themes)

NEWS: Ch. 3 is up!!!!! Chapter 4 is coming soon. Check out my blog for extras like Shy's recipe and Music Playlists for the Novel.

_______________________________________

Of Thorns and Pearl

A sickly artist in New York City, Tabor Salome meets a handsome mysterious man at community college. Shy pushes all her buttons and challenges her like he could read her entire life by just looking at her. Little does she know, he holds the keys to her illness, has come between her thighs in the middle of night in the guise of a wonderful dream and is a vampire. Will he save her or use her? (Novel Series- NonHuman, Romance)

NEWS: Published on Smashwords, KoboBooks,

_______________________________________

The Talons of a Dark Heart

Talyis, a Onor princess is captured by a Prince (Novak) of an enemy people. Driven by revenge and pride the Prince causes more pain for himself, his beloved people and his true love. The Talons of a Dark Heart is an unlikely tale of twisted true love.

My first endeavor into writing for something that is not for just my eyes only. I started it a few years ago as a story just for myself and decided to share it as I continue to develop it. I hope you enjoy it. (Novel Series- Non-Consent/Historical Fantasy/Control)

UPDATE: Working on publishing Talons as soon as project is complete. More info coming your way. The published addition will have some new chapters and of course revisions.

A special addition to Talons story has been written for Talons readers and fans. ;The Lamentations of Dark Hearts now only available on fetlife.

________________________________________

The Rekindle

The Holidays are always for love and family. Surrounded by her supportive and loving family, Briel awaits death in the new year. Will her broken heart ever mend its self on its own; or will the return of a lover bring to her nothing short of a holiday miracle?(Short Story- Romance)

NEWS: Thank you all who voted.

_______________________________________

Read My Story

Dedicated to All my readers and fellow writers/editors.

Mich_Mosh has writer's block and when she has a bizarre trick-or-treater visits her door, her stories come to life for her readers. Taboo, romance and control, "Read My Story" weaves the lives of three couples. (Short Story- Romance, BDSM, Taboo)

________________________________________

Reparation

Paige Mananger is a young professional expatriate who returns to her Midwestern town for a high school reunion. She faces her past and finds that somethings have changed others have not. But when she runs into her old high school crush the unexpected can happen. (Short Story- Interracial, BDSM)

NEWS: Working on a part two for this story. I've had a lot of recent comments and requests on this story. Starting to write, hopefully it will be worth a posting.

_______________________________________

If you want to be on my email reader list where I send teasers of the chapter before it publishes on Lit, and other tidbits click on contact me. I also post on Erotica Republic.

Happy Reading,

Talyis

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board