Literotica.com
index : members : sachiaiko : Biography

Add to favorites

sachiaiko
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
sachiaiko's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: Rainier, WA
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Virginal, romance, some vampire stuff, domination/animalistic (NOT rape), fantasy, light BD - Open to *most* things.
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 145326
Member Since: August 24, 2002
Last Modified: March 8, 2009
sachiaiko
Some words from sachiaiko:

Website: www.loveisnotamystery.com (Here you will find access to my new on-going serial currently, but in the future you will find forums, blogspots for my characters, and live chats with the main characters of the serial story, Set Me Free. Site is still under construction with the Episodes available periodically every 7-10 days or so.)

Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sachiaiko/ (Where most of the updates come from right now, eventually I?m going to move everything over to the website, but for now this is still the place I?m putting most o fmy updates etc.)

Slave to Love Ch. 07 is available on Literotica.com as a symbol of my appreciation for all the people who have continued to write even when I was too sick to respond, and also a symbol of the fact that I am BACK to the literary world, strong and dedicated.

Hi there folks!!

Some of you know me from my previous more popular stories such as ?Cael?s Star? and ?All I want for Christmas? and those of you who continue to return looking for more of my stories, thanks so much for the continued support. Your feedback, reviews, emails and other communications have meant so much to me in the recent last few years, and I can?t begin to express my appreciation.

The last time I wrote something in this profile, I had the great news that a publisher had picked up Slave to Love. I shared it with you guys and we all celebrated the fact it?d be coming out soon. Sadly, soon after that announcement I became deathly ill, and nearly left the planet all together.

I began to heal and at first I couldn?t write, or type or do much of anything. Eventually I got well again, but a lot had changed and I had to basically re-connect with all my writing. Just as I began to do this again, and as I was getting on my feet again, I had yet another near death experience, this one the worst of all my past experiences.

I went septic, which meant a normally mundane infection entered my bloodstream, went to my internal organs and my heart and brain. I was given 2 hours to live, all the people in my life came to say goodbye to me and that should have been it. Buuut, I?m a fighter see, so I?m still here thankfully! I was in the hospital for 5-6 weeks. I had to relearn to walk, I had to relearn that I LIKED food. :chuckles: I was fed through a central line in my neck even. Really, thanks to my mom, and my family, I?m still here.

And let me tell you guys, I?m back stronger then I have been in a while. Physically, I?m still recouping but I?ve been writing up a storm, and working to get my website up. I even have some new stories coming, and despite my terrible web-coding skills, I?m working to get up a members area etc. I also have my Yahoo Group Still, which as always you guys are welcome to come join. We aren?t a terribly chatty group, but I?d like to make that change soon.

My Biggest Project right now!

Okay, so my biggest project at this point in time is an on-going serial story called ?Set Me Free?, like a tv show (IE: House, Heroes, Leverage) Without the actors! These serial stories will come out every 7-10 days with a new ?Episode? and have no plan of ending the story at this current time, but rather it?s a story that goes on with sub plots, characters of all different types and a storyline that can withstand hundreds if not thousands of pages of work. Each of the Episodes will be a small fee, 1.99 in most cases, and are good bites, NOT little five page bits.

The first Serial is a story that takes place in the world I introduced you all to in FireBug, but takes place after the Novl Firebug. Ahal (Pronounced A-el or Ale) and Snow are the main characters currently, and there?s a whole cast on top of them.

While these stories do have some adult content, they really are more Fantasy/Sci-Fi genre, less Erotica. But yea, I will always have scrumptious sex scenes in all my work, so you wont be disappointed in that arena. The main characters currently ARE GAY, however we should have straight characters take the spotlight at times as time goes on also. Really the serial format allows for anything to happen. Its really quite fun!

WWW.LoveIsNotAMystery.COM is the website, where you can find and purchase the serial stories. Again, the website is still under construction, but I use paypal, which is safe and effective.

As for Slave to Love: I do still have a few publishers interested in it, and my goal is to go ahead and continue getting it published in book format, then maybe continuing it in an on-going serial.

Again, thanks so much for all of your care, support and feedback. It has been a pleasure writing for all of you, and I hope you enjoy chapter 7 of Slave to Love, made available here as a token of my appreciation and also

PS. If any of you guys out there have the inclination to help me with the website stuff, I really am struggling with it, since its not my strong suit, but I don?t have the funds to hire a web guy so I?m doing the best on my own.

Sorry for the ridiculously long profile info, but thanks to everyone!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board