Literotica.com
index : members : satinlvr_mwf : Biography

Add to favorites

satinlvr_mwf
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
satinlvr_mwf's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Erotica, Roleplaying, Volunteer Work
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Wearing Satin, Sex while Clothed, Collar/Leash, Interracial Sex, Pregnancy Risk,CNC/Play Rape,Satin Capes,Superheroine/Cosplay
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 266206
Member Since: October 14, 2003
Last Modified: December 1, 2022
satinlvr_mwf
Some words from satinlvr_mwf:

11/30/22- I have come to a hard decision. A number of my stories have been rejected, for reasons unknown. I have run them past editors, and on the forums, and no one has ever given me any reason or thought as to why they were rejected. For this reason, I am no longer submitting my works here.

I have an account at www.darkwanderer.net ( https://darkwanderer.net/members/suzi.15567/ ) is my profile there. You will find a lot of my works from here, as well as all of my new ones. I hope you come visit and enjoy!

Literotica, it has been a good time, and I thank you for that. But screw you for how you have now treated me. If you want to discuss it, you know how to find me.

5/19/22- Ok, I have started writing again. Actually, I never really stopped, but have been helping a potential new Author on her first submission. New material to follow...

9/7/21- I was shocked to open my e-mail, and find I got something sent as an Anonymous feedback. In it were various insults, all personal in nature, including what I am unsure may be a death threat. The writer at the very least wanted me to kill myself. For this reason, I am saving the e-mail and looking for a way to report the sender's IP address. My goal? To get him or her banned from this site. Please, if you don't like my content, then don't read it. There are many other themes within this website. Or even find another website, they are out there. But if you can't be civil, please keep your opinions to yourself.

For those of you who have been asking... I am a happily married woman! No, I will not meet you to relive these stories!!!

And yes, one or more of the stories I will post are true (but I'm not telling which ones...)!

Thanks to the incredibly impolite, rude, offensive, and even threatening comments and e-mails I have been receiving, I no longer accept anonymous comments or voting.

Secondlife... The greatest place to enjoy storytelling... My Av name is Suzi Recreant. Maybe you can find me there?

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board