Literotica.com
index : members : Bob Peale : Biography

Add to favorites

Bob Peale
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Bob Peale's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Way down south in the land of...well, you know the rest!
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fmw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 36
Member Since: September 4, 1999
Last Modified: June 13, 2018
Some words from Bob Peale:

Hi! My measurements are 36-24-34. My turn ons are Long Walks, Bubble Baths, and Cotton Candy. Turnoffs include Red Lights and Mean People....oops, wrong bio. My Bad! Seriously, I am a 30- something recovering yuppie (the first step is admitting that you have a problem) and one of the certified dinosaurs around here...seems like I've been around forever! My stories tend to be a little longer and involved, but I promise that if you take a look at a few, you'll enjoy the ride. I like to write stuff that that get people excited, and I try to make every story a little different. I'm very good about responding to email, so if you have a thought or comment, please send 'em along! | I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board