Ascension

Story Info
One man's story of learning his way.
7k words
4.51
50.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale starts a bit slow but stick with it, it get's much better. Thank you MV.

Dimitri stood looking out the bay windows of his home, for as far as the eye could see there were no other nearby homes and his only link to the outside world was his computer. The view from here also was his own little piece of heaven, he lived on the edge of a beach and the water was clear this evening, the sunset painted golden balls of fire dancing off the waters reflection.

Dimitri had retired here after many years of playing professional soccer in Italy. He had retired to the us, going back to his native Russia only once before permanently slipping from the public limelight. One day it had just become to much, he had been at the top of his game and women, fans, and all the things that surround a public figure had just become redundant. His passion for the game had dwindled as others had started demanding more money for their contributions of playing for the league dominating team. They had only lost one game in three years and the more the contracts grew the less excitement the game had held for Dimitri.

Sure, he still longed to walk out onto the field and hear the roar of the crowd chanting his name. Or the familiar deafening screams of fans when he scored a goal. But the politics behind the scenes had taken its toll, so rather than be just another goal scoring, whiny, demanding player he walked away.

He never wished he had the chance to change his mind and go back now, he was still revered as the greatest play Italy's premiere team had ever had. The only time he touched a ball now was for fun with Goliath, his Russian red wolf. Goliath would chase the ball down anytime he brought it out into the sand and felt like kicking the hell out of the ball for a while.

But, as of late his attentions had turned elsewhere. He had long been an avid reader of all documents pertaining to BDSM and all the derivatives and lifestyles within it. It had been a long journey to find just where he fit into the lifestyle and what sect he was to choose. In the end he had decided on D/s, Dominance/submission. This area allowed the greatest freedom to involve certain kinks and free thinking amongst its members.

Dimitri had always been very dominant in his life, on the field he was referred to as "The General". He had taken command of his team numerous times in the locker room at halftime when they had been behind and given a speech that would spur his teammates on. That would ignite a deep passion in them all to continue their winning streak, to preserve a national phenomenon that was their team.

This is how he had started his journey to become a Master in the online world. He had sought out chatroom after chatroom without finding a mentor. Finally when he was about to give up and seek help elsewhere one night he received a private message from one Master Cathago. It simply said, "If you wish to truly learn about the lifestyle and become what it is you seek to become respond to me at once."

Dimitri had and the two had discussed at length that night all the things that intrigued him and what it was he wished to learn and ascend to. Cathago had told him it wasn't an instantaneous process but one that would take months, years even to gain the knowledge and wisdom of a true Master. He also said that while Dimitri could learn and be tutored online he would never know the true power until he had been both, bottom and Top in the lifestyle. He could find all the answers he needed on the net but, he would never understand until he felt a whip lash his skin or until he held a paddle in his hand and delivered the first blow to a waiting ass.

Dimitri was more than prepared to accept the Master's wisdom and tutelage. He would do whatever was asked of him and learn all the ways and knowledge this wise man would bestow upon him. Yes, indeed it had been a long process. Cathago had given Dimitri many assignments and had him write numerous essays on passages he found across the web.

In the end it had taken just under a year, a year of reading, writing, and performing tasks to show he understood the inner working of this lifestyle. Finally Cathago had deemed him prepared and told him that the final step would be for Dimitri to now come for a visit to his home, he was to first learn submission and then he would be given time to work quickly up the prescribed lessons laid out before him in the flesh.

Dimitri had been a bit reluctant, but also feeling the need to experience all that he had read about and learned had finally won him over. He had booked a flight to where Cathago lived and informed the Master that he would be coming to him.

The first thing Dimitri had been told he would learn was true submission, when he had inquired as to why he must learn this Cathago had responded with a booming voice, "Because you insolent man, how do you expect to know what your eventual submissive is feeling when you do things to him/her if you have never experienced it yourself?"

Dimitri had thought long and hard before answering, "I wouldn't if I didn't submit, Master Cathago."

"Right, then what shall happen is I will first break you down and teach you submission and then one of my lil treasured subs here will be given over to your charge so that you may train as a Master as well. But this will only come when I am satisfied that you will be a true Dom and one with virtues that I hold high."

Dimitri had nodded and thus it had begun. His first chores had been long days working in the sun with only a pair of shorts and chastity belt on. This had been to teach him to refuse the self indulgent pleasures of the flesh. To deny himself the ability and need to always think about his own needs. That had been a very long experience and Dimitri shuddered as he thought about it, he had been unable to touch his own cock and only unlocked and allowed to touch himself in order to use the bathroom.

Humility was also taught at this time, because Cathago would stand over him as he went to the bathroom with a whip and if he so much as got an erection from touching himself while pissing he would be beaten. Thus he learned quickly to think of other things while giving in to the call of nature.

The next step in his training had been one of humility as well. He had been gagged, and had a plug with fine horsehair extending from it placed in his anus. Then he had been rigged up to a plow and forced to turn over acres of land each day. While doing this Cathago or one of the other ascending trainees beneath him had walked along side Dimitri and if he paused too long he would be given sever lashes with a whip. He was being trained as a ponyboy and he had actually enjoyed this. It had given him a chance to use his muscular legs again and feel that pleasure of physically exerting himself to the point of collapse as he had in his days on the soccer fields.

It was at this time he had also been trained to maintain an erection all day, at first he had suffered miserably, unable to even get an erection at first while the plug was inserted into his tight backside. But once he got over feeling gay about the experience he could achieve a slight erection for about an hour before it dwindled. When this happened he would be stopped and the Dom in the field would slap his cock with a handheld whip with tethers until his cock engorged once more.

It had been a long process, until finally one day he had managed to stay hard all day without the lashes. He had loved the pain of the whippings and knew his day to dole them out instead of receiving them was coming soon. That had always been the great motivator, to never give in and go back to reclusiveness, he had to ascend, it wasn't a question of could he but, how fast he could do it now.

Dimitri had lost track of time and as a month of training had passed he realized he would actually miss a little of the submissive side when the time came for him to move up to the Dom side. But it was still his goal, his greatest thing to strive for, and he had never failed at anything he set his mind too. Finally his day came a few months later, he had been out working the field, and was being whipped to spur him on when suddenly Cathago had stepped out from the manor and walked to him.

As Master Cathago neared him Dimitri dropped to his knees as he had been trained and kissed the elder's feet. "Good morning to you Master."

"Dimitri rise," Cathago said as he held a hand out to the young protege, "your time for ascension has come."

Dimitri took the old Master's hand and stood up he was allowed to remove the horsehair anal plug that had been inserted and to walk back to the house astride the Master. His time had come, he was going to be an equal now, or at least as he understood it he was going to be on a more level field with the wiser old man. He would never be equal, perhaps years later he would secure some measure of equality with the mentor but he was basically at this moment a young Dom, the Master title would come to him after he had proven his worth through several tasks.

"Go in now Dimitri and go upstairs to the floor above where you had previously stayed, your bedroom and training domicile is now at the end of the wing up there," Cathago said as he pointed up to the windows in the eastern most wing of the manor home.

Dimitri was speechless for a moment, he had known this day was coming but he was torn between wanting to feel that whip sting his flesh again and the power to wield it over another. "Thank you Sir," he said with admiration. "What is the first task you have for me today, Master."

"Dimitri, today you will be bathed by one of my most adored subs, she is nearly 25 years of age, younger than most I accept here but trained just as well in every aspect of this lifestyle. She has been living here for about five years now and I think you will take a shine to her. Katie is her name, and she will answer to whatever pet name you choose to give her as well. Treat her as mine though, Dimitri, for she is precious and strong willed and will report abuse instantly to me."

"Cathago, Sir, I would never abuse a sub, especially one bestowed upon me by your grace."

"Indeed I thought just that and it is for that reason alone I handpicked this special little one to treat you with. She is incredibly knowledgeable and will guide you in the arts of bondage with ropes and cuffs and such as well as spankings and whippings. She truly loves punishment and bondage so you should find her waiting and willing whenever you choose to begin learning the more physical aspects of your standing in my eyes now."

Dimitri felt prepared to weep and he knew not why, but figured it was due to the nature which the elder spoke to him and lavished him with praise in his own subtle way. Dimitri felt ready to tackle the very art of spanking and rope play now but his rational mind decided to follow whatever lead the one called Katie decide to take him in.

As he left Cathago and ascended the steps for the very first time to his new bedroom and own private wing he realized that he was becoming that which he had strove for. He was going to become a Master now and do it with a flourish that Cathago had never seen. He had to be the best, he had to seek out the best ways to punish a sub and also to learn all the workings as a Dominant, he had read but never practiced yet and he was eager to begin.

Turning the doorknob to his wing he heard a soft little voice behind the door singing some song and the shuffle of feet and running water. As he entered the room Katie dropped to her knees and bowed her head to him. She scooted across the carpeted floor in his direction until she was at his feet.

"A girl is honored you will be her Master for the next few months, Sir."

She bent and kissed his tender feet and then waited for his command to rise before she moved an inch. Her body trembled and as he looked down at her, Dimitri saw just why Cathago seemed taken with the beauty. Her olive skin was smooth and free of blemishes from his advantage point and her ass was round and appeared bubbly but well toned. Her long cascading red hair was spiraled and little wisps of curls framed her face. Her breasts weren't huge, really not more than what he figured would be a handful but that was more than all right with him.

"Stand up Katie, I wish to look you over from the front standing position now."

Katie instead looked up at Dimitri and opened her mouth to make a suggestion. "Sir, while I am at your every command I would like to suggest a better position, one more fitting of my submission. While we are not practicing Gorean methods here I do have knowledge of submissive positioning from that sect. I think that some of those positions are far more fitting and the use of the words to deem what pose you would like me in excites me. Let me explain a few if you would Sir."

"Yes, Katie show me the positions and tell me their names dear."

Katie went through all the positions she could remember right then, the Gorean, Bara, Ko-Lar, Karta, Suga, Sula, and finally Sula-ki. These were all her favorites and she went through the others that she knew but brought back the original ones because those seemed more passionate and preparatory for servitude and submissiveness in her eyes.

"Well, Katie, I will have to have you go through them all again in a bit so that I may write them down and commit them to memory but I must say you are a splendid little sub and come highly recommended by Master Cathago."

"A girl thanks you Sir," she replied with a smile.

"Now little one let's say I go take a bath and you bathe me, to start off with at least."

Katie's emerald eyes lit up, she loved to be useful and liked how this Master was gentle and polite and undemanding like her own master was. She had encountered a few rougher ones over the years she had stayed here but Cathago had quickly reprimanded them and removed her from their abuse. They had also been escorted off the premises.

Katie escorted Dimitri to the bathroom leading the way on her hands and knees, she made sure to just her cute ass in his direction as she crossed the room. Dimitri's eyes were locked on her ass and her inviting pussy from his viewpoint. He couldn't help but want to slide his cock deep inside the red haired sub. It had been too long since he had been allowed to stroke himself or even allowed to achieve release by other means. Sometimes the whipping in the field had been enough for him to explode but lately he had been taken to the brink time and time again only to be halted and teased some more later.

Katie knew her feminine attributes would eventually get to Dimitri this afternoon, and Cathago had assured her that she was to pleasure this ascending Master as she would Cathago himself. She knew that Dimitri was being groomed to be the next Master of Cathago's great order. Through all the others that had been trained no one had been taken along the path that Dimitri was being guided. Surely this was a sign that the elder was preparing to turn over the reigns.

Katie ran the bath water for Dimitri and then smiled up at him, "Dimitri, Sir, how would you like me to address you, Sir."

"How did Master Cathago tell you to address me little one?"

"Sir, he explained that I should show you the deepest respect and devotion, that I should also treat you as I do him. I will call you anything you like Sir."

"Upon careful consideration Katie, I think Sir, or Dimitri would be best for now, I am not your master and wouldn't think of having you refer to me as such."

Katie's eyes widened in admiration, Cathago had said he expected this would be Dimitri's response when the subject was broached and if it was then he was more in tune with the training and workings of the lifestyle than even Cathago had imagined. She was overwhelmed at the thought of how right her Master was and the deep level of understandings that Dimitri possessed.

"Well, Dimitri, Sir, I think you have chosen splendidly."

With that she stood and with her head bowed reached out a hand to help guide Dimitri into the bathtub. Stepping into the warm water he felt enormous amounts of tension slip from his body. He hadn't realized the toll all the working in the fields and sexual gratification depravation had amounted inside his body. His muscles slowly relaxed and Katie slipped into the tub behind him and wrapped her legs around his waist. Dimitri could feel her hairless little sex pressed against the small of his back and it brought his cock bobbing immediately out of the water but he had other uses planned for her at them moment.

"Katie, lil one, I desperately am in need of a deep thorough massage."

"It would be my pleasure Sir, a girl loves to give massages."

Her tiny hands went up first to Dimitri's shoulders and then she started the long process of massaging each and every inch of his back. It had been nearly 45 minutes that they had been immersed in the water and still as she bathed Dimitri, Katie wasn't quite prepared to leave the water.

Finally though as they both started to prune Dimitri told her to get out and fetch a towel for each of them. She had bathed and rinsed him off at this point and now it was his prick that was begging for attention. He needed to submerse his fleshy rod deep inside her moist center and feel bonded with a lovely girl, one who was submissive as well.

As they stood near the bed and Katie towel off Dimitri, she was careful to dry around his member she wanted him to guide her attention there even though her eyes had not been able to stray from his cock yet, even flaccid it was large a bit bigger than average but nothing monstrously huge. He seemed confident thus far and wasn't about to rush the progression between them she noted.

"Sir, what would you have me do now," she asked from lowered lashes.

"I believe I am ready to work on some areas of bondage Katie, I do have a penchant for spanking but I wish to wait until that need courses through me to turn you over my knee, know that it is already great though."

"Well, Sir, I do not know all the names for different types of bondage in rope play but I can help you Sir."

As quickly as she had spoken Dimitri was treated to Katie's cute nude backside running across the room and opening a trunk that contained layers upon layers of silk scarves, she grabbed a handful and raced back to Dimitri.

"Sir," she said with her emerald eyes shining, "these happen to be my very favorite scarves and I think you will find them useful, also they don't leave marks, not that this is a problem here but I prefer only certain areas of my body to have the telltale markings of the lifestyle upon them."

"Very good indeed Katie, now go and open the toy chest with feathers and toys as well and we will begin."

Katie once again raced to across the room opening another trunk and then returned to Dimitri's side. "What would you have me do now Sir," she asked seductively as she ran a finger up his chest.

"Lie back on the bed dear lil one, I need to practice securing your wrists to the bed for starters."

"Yes, Dimitri, Sir."

She crawled onto the bed with her ass jutting back in his direction as she sauntered up to the head board and flipped over laying her arms above her head and near the posts on the headboard. Dimitri slid up next to her and looped one end of the silk scarf around her wrist, he knotted it and then looped it around the post in the headboard. He instructed her to tug and see if she could pull her hand free and when she couldn't he was extremely pleased.

"Very nicely done, Sir."

"Thank you emerald eyes."

Dimitri quickly worked on the other wrist and then had her try again to pull herself free, he had managed to secure both wrists deftly on the first attempt and now he was eager to move on to her ankles. Within ten minutes she was tied spread eagled to the bed and her wrists bound above her head. She was already horny and he knew this. He could smell the sweet arousal of her pussy filling his nostrils as he leaned over her thighs.

12