Traci & Jim

Story Info
Traci gives her brother a Christmas treat.
4.1k words
4.66
241.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers

Can there be a better holiday than Christmas? Schools are closed. Most people are off work. And you get presents. Then there's the food. But for me, the presents were always the thing.

I'm twenty now and have, for a few years, had to accept the fact that some people are going to buy me clothes because they have no clue what music I listen to or what video games I play. But that's OK. Sometimes clothes are cool, too.

In fact, clothes indirectly led to the best Christmas present I ever had.

Last year I got home from college the week before Christmas and settled in for a relaxing couple of weeks at home before I had to return to school. My brother, Jim, was also home. He's twenty-two and in grad school.

We get along great. Always have. He'd make fun of me when we were growing up, but at the same time he always protected me and even lied for me if he had to just to keep me out of trouble with our parents.

When I was sixteen and he was old enough to go places I couldn't, I was jealous. Of course, I always hated his girlfriends. He's getting pretty serious with a girl now, but they aren't engaged. Yet. I know I'll just hate it when they get married. He's mine.

When I date, it's usually no coincidence that it's a guy who reminds me of Jim. Tall, thin, smart and kind to me. The problem last year was: I wasn't dating anybody at Christmas and might have been feeling a little sorry for myself.

We went out a couple times just to get food and something to drink. Maybe it was more just to get away from our parents. But I appreciated the fact he would spend time with me.

And he still seemed to like me. It felt good when he put his arm around me or kissed me on the cheek. More than once I masturbated with him on my mind, although it had been a few years since I'd accidentally seen him naked. I suppose I exaggerated his appearance in my daydreams, but I didn't care.

We have a tradition in our family of opening one present each on Christmas Eve and then the rest on Christmas Day. So we waited for Jim to get back from a party at a friend's house and then gathered around the Christmas tree.

I never opened the absolute largest gift early, saving that for the morning. This time I reached for a rectangular present that almost certainly had to be clothes. I figured I'd get it out of the way early and save the good stuff for Christmas Day.

That's when I noticed it was from Jim. As I was taking off the wrapping paper I was trying to remember the last time he had ever bought me something to wear. I couldn't ever remember it happening.

I opened the box and lifted the tissue paper inside. I saw Jim watching me, even though he was opening his own present at the same time. Under the thin tissue paper was a piece of soft, pink silk. I lifted it by the straps and saw that it was a short, silk camisole.

It really was beautiful, with a low cut neck and lace across the top.

"Oh, wow," I said as I hung it in front of me, holding the bottom flat against my stomach.

Everybody looked and my Dad gave a long whistle of approval.

"Wow is right," Mom said. "Who's that from?"

"Jim. Thanks," I said, turning towards him.

"I'm very jealous of the guy who will get to see you in that," he said. "I hope it's the right size. Take it back if you want."

"Never," I said. "I love it."

By now, everybody had opened their one gift and was looking at what everybody else had received. I folded the camisole and gently put it back in the box, feeling the silk on my fingers. I couldn't wait to try it on.

I always found it hard to buy stuff for Jim and I'm sure it was the same with him for me. But he had outdone himself this time and I knew I was going to love wearing his present. All I needed was a guy.

An hour or so later we were about ready for bed. I took my box with the camisole and headed upstairs. Jim and I had rooms upstairs, while our parents had a master bedroom on the first floor. I had always liked this arrangement, especially when I was the only one home and didn't have to share the bathroom with Jim.

Once in my bedroom, I pulled off my sweatshirt and jeans. I looked at the box on the bed, but decided not to try on the present just yet. Instead, I walked across the hall to the bathroom and closed the door.

I stood in front of the mirror, brushing my shoulder length brown hair a couple times. I wasn't real tired and decided to take advantage of the big bathtub, a luxury we didn't have at school.

As it was filling, I removed my underwear. I imagined the camisole hanging over my breasts, the lace covering just the lower half of them. I wondered if the day would come that any guy would ever want me. Before getting totally depressed, I sat in the hot water and leaned against the back of the tub.

About ten minutes later, I was considering getting out when the bathroom door opened. I turned my head and instinctively put my arms across my chest. One hand held a washcloth and it barely concealed a breast from my stunned brother's view.

"Oh, geez. I'm sorry," he stammered, and started to leave.

"No. Wait. It's alright," I answered quickly, giggling at the same time. I pulled my leg up and over the other one to cover myself a little better. "If you just have to pee, go ahead. I've seen worse."

I hadn't really, but was feeling a little excited about showing him this much of my body. He had on boxers and looked better without a shirt on than I had remembered. I reached for the shower curtain and pulled it so that I could not see him any more, although most of my legs must have still been visible.

"Here. I won't look," I said.

"I don't believe this. You're perverted," Jim said sarcastically.

I heard him close the door and walk to the toilet, followed quickly by the distinct sound of a man peeing. I wished I could see him and put my hand on the edge of the curtain.

"Don't even think about it," he said.

I laughed. "What are you doing looking over here? You're going to miss."

"I've done this before," he answered.

I thought about that for a minute, not knowing if he meant peed before or peed while watching a girl in the bathtub.

When he was done, but before he could escape, I said, "Hey, come over to my room in about ten minutes. I have something I want to show you."

He said, "OK" and punched the curtain in toward me. "Nice legs," he said, and the door closed behind him.

I hurriedly stepped out of the tub, dried off and brushed my hair one last time. I wrapped a towel around me and went back to my room. His bedroom door was open, but Jim was not in sight. I closed my door and threw the towel in the hamper.

I stood naked by the bed, staring down at my present. I lifted the camisole out of the box before carefully placing it over my head. The soft material fell over my shoulders and down my body. My arms rose to catch the straps and the camisole hung in place.

I looked down at my breasts and the lace that only just covered their tips. I looked in the mirror and caught a side view of my body. Even I was impressed with the manner in which the camisole highlighted my breasts, until now not my favorite part of my body. Below the bottom of the silky material my hips and ass shimmered in the room's light.

I only took a second to look, before hurrying to my drawer and pulling out a pair of thong panties that rarely got worn. But tonight I thought they were appropriate.

I slid them on and positioned them with my fingers; thankful I had shaved in the morning. It was about the sexiest I had ever felt. All I could do was hope Jim wasn't embarrassed or felt uncomfortable when, or if, he came to my room.

Five minutes later I heard a soft knock on my door. I moved over to my dresser, which would cause him to have to enter the room a little to see me.

"Come in," I said nervously.

To my surprise, Jim was still in his boxers with nothing else on. He walked in, looked around until he saw me and stopped.

"Wow. Traci, you look great in that," he said. I followed his eyes as they traveled up and down my body.

I timidly crossed one ankle in front of the other, thinking for some reason that would hide something. In fact, I felt the front of my thong cling even closer to my pussy and my anxiety rose another notch.

"Thanks. I wanted you to see it," I said, when I really meant I wanted him to see ME.

I managed to take a couple steps toward him and his eyes locked on my breasts. My hands crossed in front of me, just at the top of my thong. If I looked as nervous as I was, he had to be able to tell.

Jim pushed the door closed behind him, which sent a new ripple of unease through me. I looked at his muscular arms and chest, down to his thighs and calves. He was no athlete, but he worked out often and played enough pick-up games of football and basketball to have kept the fat off.

Likewise, he glanced at every inch of my body at least once by the time I stood a few feet in front of him.

"Now you don't have to be jealous," I said softly, "because you were first."

I ran a finger across the top of the lace over my breasts. "Do you like it?"

"Oh, yeah," he said. "Very much."

Our eyes met for an instant.

"I'll let you get to bed…," he began to say, taking half a step backward.

"No," I said firmly, taking a full step ahead. "Stay for a minute."

I reached out my hand and took his, pulling him closer. My arm moved as if I had no control over it, lifting our hands until they were inches from my right breast. Then I pulled his hand to my body and placed it on the side of my breast.

I truly could not believe my own actions…or the electricity that shot through me when he touched me. I dropped my hand, expecting him to do the same.

Jim's hand stayed on my breast. Then it moved. It moved higher until it was off the lace and onto my skin. I watched as it moved once more. This time lower and inside the lace.

When his fingers crossed my nipple, I closed my eyes and sighed. He stopped, but I didn't open my eyes. My mouth opened slightly and my tongue ran over my lips. Jim moved his entire palm over my nipple and squeezed gently.

His fingers seemed to melt into my skin as I felt him knead my breast a second time. I never wanted the warmth I felt to leave me.

I looked down at his side and took his other hand, raising it to my left breast. Without hesitation, he lifted both breasts nearly out of their lace covering. He applied pressure, but never hurt me. I loved the way his hands wrapped around me and moved my breasts up and down.

When I sensed he was about to move his hands away, I pulled the straps of the camisole off my shoulders and let them slide down my arms. The thin material slipped across my stomach and over my hips. In an instant, it lay at our feet.

"Traci, I don't think…," Jim started to say.

"Shhh." I wouldn't let him say it. I lifted one foot out of my camisole and kicked it aside with the other. While doing this, I moved until our bodies touched. Or at least until my breasts hit against his chest.

I looked up at his eyes and smiled. At the same time, I pressed my hips forward until we met.

That was the first time I realized how hard he was getting. The front of his boxers extended out until rubbing against my skin. I wanted to feel him, so I put my hands on his ass and pulled him closer.

Slowly, I put my lips on his. Jim moved his hands to my waist and we kissed gently. Simultaneously, our mouths opened and our tongues met. At that point, I knew I wouldn't be able to pull back.

I put my hands inside the back of his boxers and squeezed his ass. He kissed me harder. My hands moved around his waist inside the boxers and came together at his cock.

How long had I been waiting to feel this? I was reluctant to admit to myself how long it had been. But I knew I didn't want to let go now.

Apparently, Jim didn't want me to. I felt his cock twitch and grow harder. It throbbed in my fist as I wrapped my fingers around it. My head was on his shoulder now and I wanted to see the near rigid cock I held in my hand.

If he was going to stop me, it was at this moment. My hands gripped the waistband of his boxers and I fully expected him to pull away or tell me to stop. I lowered the boxers and let his cock spring free. No movement—no sound—from Jim.

I leaned down and pushed the boxers even lower. Finally, I was kneeling in front of him, lifting the shorts over his feet and tossing them aside.

I brought my hands back up and ran them lightly over Jim's cock. I cradled it in one hand and felt the warmth. It was just about fully erect now and I wanted it badly.

I was afraid to kiss it, like I wanted to, for fear he'd decide we finally had had enough fun. So I stood once more and held his hands.

To my surprise, he said, "Kiss me again."

I gladly did and he put his hands on my back. I felt his cock press against my stomach while he moved his hands down to my ass. His fingers caressed my cheeks and I tasted his lips and mouth.

Jim broke off the kiss and I was afraid that was the end. But he said, "Will you take off your thong?"

I just smiled and pulled it down, backing away from him as I did. I saw him gaze at the small strip of hair around my clit before I bent over to remove the thong. I turned slightly so he could watch my ass as I pushed the thong lower. I threw it on top of his boxers and stood back up, feeling his eyes on my entire body.

"Lock the door," I whispered.

As Jim turned to reach for the doorknob, I got my first good look at his naked butt. It was just as nice as I had expected and I couldn't wait to hold it again.

I stepped toward my bed as he locked the door. In the dim light of the room we could barely make each other out. But I knew he could see me as I climbed into the bed and lay on my side, gesturing for him to join me.

The expression on Jim's face was hard to decipher. He wasn't smiling, but it wasn't a disappointed look, either. Maybe you could call it resolute, as if he had determined to do something and nothing was going to stop him.

I watched his hard cock spring up and down as he approached the bed. I wasn't one hundred percent sure what we were about to do, but I knew somehow I was going to make him cum. And I think he was ready.

He lay down in the bed next to me. I hoped that he wouldn't talk first—like ask me what I wanted or even IF I wanted. I just wanted it to happen. Apparently, so did Jim.

He rolled into me and forced me onto my back. The feel of his body thrilled me as it pushed into me. When I looked up, he was hovering over my breast, his body half on mine and half on the bed.

Jim's mouth slowly fell into it touched my breast. First, he kissed my nipple. Then he took it between his lips. Finally, his mouth engulfed as much of my breast as it could and he licked wildly.

Chills ran from my nipple to my pussy. His hand was on my other breast, squeezing it as he sucked and licked me. My moans only seemed to encourage him.

I felt his hard cock against my leg just before he rolled onto me. It pressed against my thigh, so I spread my legs slightly. Soon it was rubbing against my cunt and up towards my clit.

Jim lifted his head slightly and said, "Do you want me to…"

"Oh, yes," I said.

He laughed quietly as my hand found his cock and stroked it. I quickly placed it at the entrance to me cunt so there could be no doubt.

I wasn't as wet as I might have been had he kept licking my nipples, but I was ready for him. My legs fell farther apart and he cautiously pushed the tip of his cock into me.

Jim pushed himself off my body with his arms and we both watched as his cock began to slide inside me. He was large enough to make it feel as though he was stretching me to the limit. I moaned with pleasure as the cock disappeared and our bodies touched.

"Oh, God. That's good," I sighed.

After two or three slow thrusts, my juices were letting him easily enter my cunt. He leaned down closer to me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We began a leisurely session of lovemaking.

I squeezed his cock with my cunt and his murmurings signaled his approval. We echoed each other with sounds of delight as the pace of his thrusts increased.

My breasts bounced back and forth as he pushed into me harder and harder. Just when I thought he couldn't get any deeper into me, he lifted me by the ass and drove his cock even harder.

"Yes, yes," I managed to say.

Perhaps if Jim were my boyfriend and I were his girlfriend, it might have lasted longer. But it seemed to swiftly turn into a pure fuck. If this was an indicator of unspoken desires, I was in no shape or mood to consider it.

Jim's mutterings and the intensity of his actions pointed toward a pending orgasm. I put my hand on my clit and began to massage it roughly. Now I, too, was close to cumming.

"Oh, Traci," he cried. "Yes. Now. Now."

He pushed one more time until my body prevented him from entering me further. Then he pulled back for an instant, and thrust again. This time he grunted loudly and I felt his throbbing cock spew warm cum deep inside me.

Jim began to pound into me with considerable force and speed. Each time, more of his cum filled me.

The area around my pussy was soaked with our combined juices, and I used it to slide my fingers over my clit. A few seconds later, I was ready to join him.

My orgasm started just as his was ending. We were lost together in ecstasy for a brief moment before I realized he was continuing to pump his cock into me just to let me finish.

My hand helped me achieve a second and third orgasm. From deep inside me, I trembled with the pleasure that is unique to great sex. We hadn't done anything special, but I had done it with a special person. One I wanted very badly. One my body wanted very badly.

I felt Jim soften as I came down from my orgasms and my legs crashed onto the bed. He pulled out and put his head on my breasts. I held it there and listened to his breathing.

We never did talk that night. We kissed—let each other know it was all right. But words weren't necessary. It was wonderful and we knew it.

My brother pulled on his boxers in the dark and quietly walked to his room after a while. As tired as I was, I didn't sleep for a long time. I wondered when the next time would be.

In the morning, the answer came.

I was the first one up, as usual. I walked across the hall to the bathroom and eventually started the shower. I was excited about Christmas and about the night before and, maybe, the future. But I also was a little comprehensive about Jim's feelings. Given a night to think about it, it was hard to say how he might feel.

As I finished washing my hair, I heard the bathroom door close. I stood completely still in the shower…listening. I jumped a little when the curtain began to pull away at the back of the shower.

Jim stepped in and I looked over my shoulder.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning."

"Can I join you?" he asked.

"No."

He leaned against my back and put his arms around me. I felt his cock, not yet hard, against my ass. "Then leave."

I grabbed a bar of soap and began wiping it across my breasts. His hand wrapped around mine.

"Let me. Please," he said.

I let him.

The soap glided across my breasts, up to my shoulders and down to my stomach. It went around my waist and over my ass, ending up between my legs. He lifted it higher, forcing me to spread my legs. Soon, his hand and the soap were against my pussy, pressing harder.

I reached behind me and found his cock. It was nearly erect already. A good sign, I thought.

By the time his other hand had found my clit and was beginning to massage it, I held a large, thick cock. He continued to work my clit and, amazingly, I felt ready to cum in seconds. A little embarrassed at this fact, I fought hard against the urge.

eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers
12