Pon Farr

Story Info
A sexy Vulcan officer satisfies her needs with a subordinate.
14.6k words
4.72
146.6k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
534 Followers

This story was inspired by the incredibly sexy Vulcan on the TV series Enterprise. Now that I've got this out of my system, I can get back to work on my novella.

Intelligent, lusty, and constructive feedback is appreciated.

*****

Lt. JG Charles "Charlie" Day had just started his fourth month as the junior science officer aboard the Enterprise. After receiving his undergraduate degree in biochemistry at a private college when he was twenty-one, he was recruited by Star Fleet. Charlie had an exceptional mind and was also a gifted athlete. Star Fleet recruited only the best of the best and Charlie was certainly worth recruiting.

He was commissioned as an ensign and sent back to school at Star Fleet academy for three years. It was a good deal for him. He received a salary, room and board, and a free education. In only two years he completed his doctorate, then spent another year learning how to be a Star Fleet officer. He was then promoted to Lt. JG and assigned to the Enterprise.

It was a dream assignment for a 24-year-old man with a 170 IQ and an adventurous spirit. So many mysteries of biochemistry on Earth had been solved that there was little frontier to explore. Warp technology was new and humans had just begun exploring the galaxy. There would be more things to discover than a million biochemists could study. He would spend his adult life compiling data about the amazing organisms that he personally discovered on planets light years from Earth. Twenty or thirty years in Star Fleet and he could retire and spend the rest of his life teaching at a university and writing books about his discoveries.

He liked the crew of the Enterprise. Every member was one of the best in their specialty. They seemed to go out of their way to make him feel at home when he arrived.

It was a young crew, the captain being the oldest member and he was in his early forties. That is except for one crewmember whose age was a mystery. Sub-commander T'Pol, the only Vulcan on the ship, was the senior science officer and his direct supervisor. Vulcans lived much longer than humans. Some lived two hundred years. T'Pol looked like she was about thirty, but she could easily be twice that.

T'Pol took a bit of getting used to. She was a brilliant scientist, a diligent worker, a patient and fair CO, and she was pretty pleasant to look at too. Charlie knew that Vulcans didn't show their emotions. They considered it embarrassing to do so. T'Pol was as cold as they came. She certainly had the self-control to hide her emotions. That was really the only thing Charlie didn't like about T'Pol.

She wasn't the only female on the ship, but she was the only one that didn't wear the figure concealing Star Fleet uniform. T'Pol wore the same style outfit every day. It was a skin tight, one-piece garment that hugged every one of her curves like it was painted on. The only thing that changed was the color. T'Pol seemed to have an endless array of colors. Black, white, gray as well as bright, brilliant red and blue and a silver one that looked like molten metal on her body.

T'Pol didn't seem to notice that men couldn't help looking at her curvaceous figure, but Charlie knew better. He'd worked enough with her to know that the sub-commander didn't miss a thing. If she didn't seem to notice men's reactions it was because she didn't want them to notice that she noticed. Charlie was pretty sure that she didn't know exactly how much time he'd spent staring at her perfect bum, but knowing her, she'd probably written a formula to calculate how much time he stared at it. He just hoped it wouldn't appear on one of his fitness reports that she'd caught him ogling her more than once. She simply gave him a disapproving look and went about her business when she caught him.

Today he was piloting a shuttle toward the fourth planet in the Aldera system. There was a Vulcan science outpost there. T'Pol told the captain she'd like five days to study changes in the planet since the Vulcans last visited the science station nearly five years earlier. The Enterprise would be only two days away on a diplomatic mission. They'd rendezvous with Enterprise at a predetermined destination on the sixth day. Neither T'Pol or Charlie were very useful as diplomats and it was likely that Enterprise could do without the two science officers on this particular mission.

Charlie was bored stiff on the six hour shuttle flight. T'Pol wasn't much of a conversationalist. She read. He flew. He'd asked the computer for late twentieth century soft rock music. T'Pol said it disturbed her while she was studying changed it to Vulcan classical music. Charlie actually enjoyed the livelier music of Bach, Mozart and Beethoven, but this Vulcan music was designed to enhance the ability to meditate. In other words, it was so boring that it would make you fall asleep. Charlie was fighting to stay awake but he didn't question T'Pol, the ranking officer.

Three hours into the flight Charlie was having fantasies about T'Pol. He wondered what she looked like naked. He wondered if Vulcan women felt the same as human women when you touched them. His own thoughts surprised him. He'd certainly spent a lot of time fantasizing about T'Pol in the privacy of his own quarters, but he'd never gone into a daydream like this while on duty.

He glanced over at her. She was still reading, but something was different. She had a little shine above her upper lip. He looked again, more carefully this time. She was perspiring. This surprised him since Vulcans were less tolerant of cold and far more tolerant of heat than humans were.

"Shall I adjust the temperature, Sub-commander?" he asked.

T'Pol looked back at him and inquired, "The temperature of what, Lieutenant?"

"The environmental temperature, Sub-commander."

"The temperature is satisfactory, Lieutenant."

"Yes, Ma'am" replied Lieutenant Day.

Charlie continued fantasizing about T'Pol. Occasionally his mind would drift to thoughts of other women. He thought about the women he'd had in college and later at Star Fleet academy. There were plenty of them and they were all beautiful in their own way, but his mind would always come back to T'Pol.

Charlie was bright, witty, athletic and good-looking. Women desired him on Earth. That all changed on Enterprise. There were a lot more men than women and although the women were friendly enough, none of them seemed interested in being any more than shipmates or at best, friends. He also had to be very careful how he approached other members of the crew. One unwanted advance could get him assigned to scrubbing pots in the galley for a month.

The worst part was that the most attractive woman on the ship was a superior officer and not even human. He couldn't imagine how he'd even approach T'Pol. He wouldn't dare flirt with her anyway. He really wanted to make a career of Star Fleet and being put on report for making advances to his superior officer could ruin that. He knew that the closest he could come to fulfilling his fantasies about T'Pol was to do so by himself in his quarters. At least he had the pleasure of seeing her every day.

He couldn't get his mind off of her. He strained to turn his eyes toward her without turning his head. She was wearing a rather dull gray jumpsuit today, but it still hugged her body and showed off her magnificent figure. He didn't dare turn his head and stare. He could feel a tightening in the material near his crotch. Although he was willing himself not to get an erection, he was getting one. He turned his head and looked at T'Pol's face, wondering if she could tell what was happening to him.

There was a glow to her cheeks and forehead now. She was perspiring even more.

Without looking away from the pad she was reading she said, "It would be best if you watched where you are going, Lieutenant. If you are not watching your sensors we could collide with something and damage the ship.'

"Yes, Ma'am" was all Charlie could say as he snapped his eyes back towards the controls.

What Charlie didn't know was that T'Pol could sense his lust. Of course, she knew that many men on Enterprise lusted for her. She knew this by the way they looked at her. This was different. She could actually feel the young officer lusting for her. Vulcans have some psychic ability and at this moment hers was more intense than usual.

Charlie, with his erection still inflating, didn't know that T'Pol's eyes moved so that she could see him. She saw the bulge in his uniform. It was not unexpected. She said nothing and went back to reading her pad.

Charlie wasn't sure what was wrong with him. He was a young man and he'd always been able to get an erection when he wanted one, but now he couldn't get rid of this one. He tried thinking about chemical formulas, baseball, anything to keep his mind off of T'Pol. Nothing worked. He couldn't concentrate on anything for more than a few seconds before images of T'Pol pushed other thoughts out of his head. His erection was becoming quite uncomfortable. He squirmed, trying to maneuver it to a tolerable position.

T'Pol rose, turned away from him and walked aft. For a moment her back was turned and he moved his penis to a position that allowed it to point up. That relieved the pressure and made it more comfortable, but the erection was still there. It didn't help that he'd glanced over at T'Pol's delicious looking ass when she stood up.

Charlie looked over his shoulder and saw T'Pol sitting in one of the rear seats, still reading. She knew he had an erection and she could tell that he was uncomfortable. He didn't know that she'd moved aft to allow him to make himself more comfortable.

"Get a hold of yourself, Boy," Charlie whispered to himself.

"I'd prefer you hold on to the controls, Lieutenant," said T'Pol.

Charlie had forgotten that Vulcans had extraordinary hearing. He knew something about their physiology. Their hemoglobin was copper based rather than iron based. This gave their blood a greenish cast. Their planet was hot and dry which is why Vulcans preferred warmer temperatures. They were most comfortable in temperatures higher than humans liked. T'Pol had mentioned to him once that she kept the thermostat in her quarters set at thirty degrees Celsius. Vulcans were also much stronger physically than humans. Their planet was larger than Earth and had stronger gravity so it was easy to see how evolution had made them so strong. Although there were significant physiological differences between Vulcans and humans, they could interbreed.

He silently cursed himself. He had finally spent a little time thinking about something besides his sexy superior officer and then he had to think about interbreeding. He was so horny it felt like his cock would burst through his uniform and he couldn't do anything about it. He would be in the science station with T'Pol for five full days and he didn't know if he'd have a private quarters. If he did the first think he was going to do was whack off and relieve some of the pressure in his balls. If he didn't, it was going to be a long, long five days.

They were approaching the planet's atmosphere and Charlie gripped the controls tightly. These shuttles would fly themselves in zero gravity, but in the atmosphere of an unfamiliar planet they were best handled manually. There was the expected bump when hitting the edge of the atmosphere but the flight was relatively smooth after that. There was a storm with some turbulence, but nothing he couldn't handle. His instruments told him that he was right on course for the science station.

Half an hour later the science station came into sight. Charlie had been concentrating on flying the ship and his erection subsided. The excitement of exploring a new planet and the concentration required to fly the shuttle took his mind of T'Pol for the time being. She was sitting behind him. Not having her in his view helped also.

He saw the shuttle bay at the station and guided the ship inside. It was large enough to park a ship ten times the size of their shuttle. It didn't take an expert pilot to enter safely. Charlie's basic shuttle pilot training was more than adequate.

He sat the ship down gently on the floor. T'Pol moved back to the seat next to him and tapped a few keys on the console. The shuttle bay doors started to close and the overhead lights came on.

"The sensors show that the life support systems aboard the station are in working order. I'll turn on the power," said T'Pol as she rapidly typed on the console.

Charlie heard the soft hum of finely made machinery coming on. Lights in the building directly in front of the shuttle came on.

"It will be a few minutes before the atmosphere is stabilized in the station. While we wait I believe we have something to discuss," said T'Pol.

She sounded very serious which didn't concern Charlie too much because T'Pol always sounded serious. He was a little worried that she'd seen the bulge in his uniform earlier.

"Sub-commander?" was all that he said.

"I noticed that you were sexually aroused during the flight, Lieutenant. Since I am the only other person here, I assumed that your arousal was due to my presence. I moved to the back of cabin so you could concentrate on piloting the shuttle."

His worst fears were realized. She knew and he was busted. His face flushed red with embarrassment.

"Uh... Sub-commander... uh..." he stammered. As articulate as Charlie was, he was at a complete loss for words.

"Relax, Lieutenant. I'm not reprimanding you I'm simply making an observation. Lieutenant, I'd prefer you look at me when I'm addressing you."

Charlie swiveled his chair toward T'Pol. She was already facing him. He could see how attractive she was but mercifully, his cock stayed flaccid due to his anxiety about his current situation.

"I believe I can explain your lack of self control, Mr. Day. It really isn't anything you can control. Even a Vulcan male would have a difficult time suppressing his arousal in these conditions. Are you familiar with pon farr?"

Charlie was still barely able to speak out of embarrassment, but he managed to squeak out a "Yes, Ma'am".

"What do you know about pon farr, Mr. Day?"

Charlie spoke softly and avoided eye contact as he said, "Pon farr is a part of the Vulcan mating cycle. Approximately every seven years Vulcan biochemistry changes drastically making it impossible to control their emotions or their desire to mate."

"Is that all you know about it, Lieutenant?"

"No, Ma'am. If a Vulcan doesn't mate during pon farr the imbalance in body chemistry can be fatal. It can be treated with drugs, but that doesn't always work."

"You seem to have a good grasp of the basic concepts, Mr. Day. Are you familiar with the subconscious power of the human olfactory system?"

"Of course, Sub-commander. My PhD is in biochemistry."

"Then here is what you don't know, Mr. Day. Vulcan females secrete a powerful pheromone in their perspiration during pon farr. That hormone drives Vulcan men to distraction, even if they are years from their own pon farr. This insures that Vulcan females will find a mate when they need one. You are detecting that hormone and even though you can't smell it, your subconscious mind knows it is there and is causing your reaction."

Charlie breathed a sigh of relief and said; "I thought there was something wrong with me."

"There is nothing wrong with you, Lieutenant. Your response was simply a natural reaction to a chemical stimulus. The cramped quarters in the shuttle caused a higher concentration of the hormone in the air. Your reaction was unavoidable. When I moved to the back of the shuttle I increased the setting on the air filtration system to reduce the amount of the pheromone in the air. That is why you are no longer in a state of arousal."

"Thank you, Sub-commander. I thought you were going to be angry," said Charlie with a relieved smile on his face.

"Vulcans don't get angry, Mr. Day," she snapped.

It seemed like an angry statement to Charlie.

"Yes, Sub-commander."

"You do realize what is happening, don't you Mr. Day?"

It suddenly hit him like a ton of bricks, "You are experiencing pon farr?"

"Yes, Lieutenant. I am controlling it now, but tomorrow I may not be in full control of my emotions. The amount hormone I am secreting will increase. Dr. Phlox and I have done some calculations and we theorize that the airborne hormones of a Vulcan female are at least twice as stimulating to a human male as a Vulcan male. We've already proved that they do affect your arousal level. It will be an unpleasant day for you as well, Mr. Day, and I will need your help. Your discretion is required. This is embarrassing for me and I appreciate it if you would keep this strictly between us."

"Of course, Sub-commander."

"It was necessary to share this with your because I will require you to copulate with me," she said, apparently devoid of any emotion.

Charlie's mouth dropped open. He'd fantasized about doing exactly that with T'Pol, but thinking about it while he masturbated was as close as he figured he'd ever come. He surmised that it was the pon farr talking and that he wouldn't take advantage of her that way. Even if it didn't end his Star Fleet career, he knew he'd feel guilty about it for a long time if he did. He decided to play along until this thing passed and she was back in control.

"I'll help however I can, Sub-commander. The doors into the station just opened. Shall we go inside?"

T'Pol saw that the lieutenant was correct. The doors automatically opened once the life support systems were functional and the shuttle bay was pumped full of air. She picked up her bags as Charlie opened the shuttle door. He gathered his things and followed her toward the science station. He saw the gray fabric stretched tightly over her heart shaped ass as she walked in front of him. He could feel the stirring in his trousers. T'Pol was well aware that he was watching her and swayed her shapely ass just a little more than usual.

Just inside the doors there was a schematic of the station. There was one large laboratory, four separate staterooms, a galley, a single bed sickbay, two showers and two heads. The staterooms were larger than the cabin he had on Enterprise. The laboratory was large and well equipped. Charlie wondered how much work they'd get done with T'Pol going through pon farr.

Charlie stowed his gear in one of the staterooms and then returned to the lab. T'Pol was already programming the computers to collect data. He noticed that she was perspiring again. He kept his distance. He didn't want an uncontrollable erection again.

"Sub-commander, it was a long flight. If you don't mind I'd like to go take a shower."

"Of course, Lieutenant. I don't require your assistance at this time. Please refrain from masturbating," she replied.

He couldn't believe that she'd just ordered him not to masturbate.

Charlie took a quick shower and put on a clean uniform. When he returned, T'Pol had put a list of things for him to do on a pad. She left the lab while he went to work. An hour later he felt something brush against his back. He turned and saw T'Pol, so close that her ample breasts were touching his chest. That was a big surprise but nearly as surprising as the fact that she was smiling. He'd never seen her smile.

T'Pol was wearing a shiny, wet-looking, white jumpsuit. He couldn't see much of it because she was so close, but he could see her large dark eyes and her bright smile. He'd often admired T'Pol's stunning figure but now that she was smiling, he realized for the first time that her face was just as beautiful as her body.

She put her arms around him and pulled him tight against her. "I need you now, Mr. Day."

"I don't think this is a good idea, Sub-commander," said Charlie nervously.

anteros
anteros
534 Followers