The Marine

Story Info
A girl, a marine, and the beach.
1.2k words
4.03
32.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove to the base. I'll admit, it was very intimidating. Big guys with even bigger guns. If my friend Joe hadn't been right next to me, calm, collected, I would have turned around and driven home. The car I was following would have wondered where I was going, but by the time they called me, I'd already be on the freeway, doing 90 towards LA.

But, Joe was there. And he belonged to this base. So, they let us in, no problem. We cruised along.

Everywhere I looked I saw men in uniforms. Beautiful, sexy, strong men in uniforms. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I was beginning to get very giddy, the excitement building up inside me.

We drove along the road, finally ending up at a long row of cabins along the beach. Our friends had rented 2 for us to party in that night. We parked the car and unloaded the supplies: alcohol, chips and a radio. The rest of our stuff could wait til later. We wanted to start drinking.

The three boys we were hanging out with couldn't drink as much; they had some big dinner thing to go to. The four of us girls were free to drink and drink. The boys got all dressed up in their dress blues. They all looked so adorable! We took lots of pictures as they were leaving. They were only gone for about an hour. I guess they were anxious to come back and party with us. This time though, they came back with more friends.

They all changed into their regular clothes, and met us outside on the beach where we played drinking games, talked and even sang along while a guy played the guitar. After a while, one of my drunken girlfriends and I decided we should take a walk down the beach. She was actually the reason we were even there. She was dating one of the Marines, Jim, so we drove down to San Diego that weekend to party with him. Who am I to turn down a trip like that?

We walked down the beach, were about twelve cabins down, when we stumbled upon another party. They invited us to hang out. So, we joined them around their bonfire. It was a cool night on the ocean, so the heat from the fire felt incredibly good. Especially in our drunken state. Seeing as how we were the only girls, we received undivided attention. They laughed at our jokes, made sure we had plenty to drink, were warm enough. We were treated like royalty!

We had been there for about forty-five minutes when Jim found us. He was worried when we hadn't come back, and wanted us to return with him. My friend left with him, but I decided to stay with my new friends. For some reason, I decided it would be a good idea for a drunken me to stay with fifteen Marines.

But, one of them had caught my eye, so I had to stay. His name was John, and he was adorable and sweet. He was very attentive and stayed by my side the whole night to make sure I was ok. We went from sitting by the fire to going inside and playing poker. They suggested strip poker. I told them I wasn't that drunk.

After a while, it started to get really warm inside the cabin, so John offered to take me outside. Jim had come back a couple times to check on me. I guess he was worried about me being with fifteen Marines also. But, by the end of the night, there were only six Marines left. Much safer!

So, John and I went onto the beach. We walked down by the water and sat down on the cool sand. He was very easy to talk to. Or, at least, in my drunken stupor he was. Then, all of a sudden, we started wrestling. The fun wrestling, where even though he's five times stronger than me, I'm somehow winning. That is, until he decided to pin me down with one arm and tickle torture me. I was laughing so hard, tears started streaking down my face. The golden sand was flying. I finally couldn't take anymore.

"Mercy!" I cried out.

"You give up?" he asked, hand ready to start tickling again.

"No" I say, trying to surprise him and pin him down. It didn't work, and the torture began again.

"Ok! Ok! I swear I give in this time!" I cried out, laughing.

"Ok" he says. I lay there, panting, trying to regain my breath. He leans over me, hovers about six inches from my face. "What does the winner get?"

"What'd you have in mind?" I ask coyly.

"Hmm" he said, pretending to think about it for a while. "I know."

He leaned down and kissed me. It was a sweet, soft kiss. His lips against mine. Gently. His hand stroked the side of my face. My hands played with his short hair. The kiss deepened. Tongues tangled with each other. I bit at his lower lip. His hard body pressed against mine. His hands began to roam. They moved to my stomach. He slowly lifted my shirt up. Inch by inch, revealing more silky skin. The warmth of his hands combined with the cool air was turning me on even more.

I kept kissing him, hungrily. My hands exploring his body. I turned my attention to his neck, licking, sucking, nibbling. I took his earlobe into my mouth. He let out a groan. My hands undid his belt. I worked my right hand under his boxers to the heat of his erection. He was hard, hot, yearning to be touched.

I rolled him over so he was on his back. I was straddling him as I stroked his long, hard dick. Slowly, I moved my hand up and down. He shifted underneath me, trying to push farther. He grabbed my ass roughly. I moaned a little. I continued to stroke him, massage. I leaned down and kiss him, before sliding down his body, pulling his pants down a little. I lightly touched the head of his penis with the tip of my tongue. I licked around the rim, then up and down the shaft, before taking the whole length inside my mouth. I sucked in as I bob my head up and down. I grabbed his balls and gently tug. He moaned again. I moved my head faster. I felt his dick quiver a little. I took his balls into my mouth, sucked on them before turning my attention back to his cock. Up. Down. Sucking. Licking. Before long he exploded in my mouth. I turned my head and discreetly spit out the warm, white cum, covered sand over it.

He pulled me up next to him, held me close against his body, as we lay on the soft sand. The pounding of the ocean waves, combined with the beat of his racing heart. He kissed me. Another soft, sweet kiss.

Lying there under the stars in the arms of a sexy Marine, I thought "I have served my country well!"