Handling Things in Central Park

Story Info
Student nurse handles her patient's stress.
2.3k words
4.33
50.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(note: This is not a work of fiction. Only the names and POV have been changed to protect the author from divorce lawyers. RF)

It was a seductively beautiful Sunday afternoon in Central Park. Around the edge of a small, remote meadow, leaf covered trees, their limbs swaying gently in a light breeze, muffled the sound of distant city traffic. By some miracle, there were no portable radios blaring. The loudest noise came from squirrels and pigeons fighting over pieces of popcorn and candy.

While an occasional passerby would come and go, there were few permanent residents. Two old men sat on a bench deep in an animated conversation. A young couple were lying on a blanket, sunbathing. And at the edge of the meadow, in the deep shade of an old oak, Debbie Cohen was sitting astride the waist of Tyler Davis.

As she continued to look around, Debbie wondered if any of those other people realized Tyler was softly massaging her breasts. Of course they didn't, she told herself. Since she was on top of him and leaning forward, her unbuttoned vest acted like a curtain, concealing his activities.

No one could tell he'd pushed her T-shirt up so far, if it weren't for the vest, and his hands, her breasts would be totally exposed. Still, it was exciting to think they were making out, in public, in Central Park, on a Sunday afternoon.

Glancing down, she noticed the pleased expression on Tyler's face. "Are you glad you came now?"

Tyler's grin widened and he nodded. "This is nice. Very, very nice. Not every beat up vet gets to lay around in the park on a sunny day and play with the boobs of a pretty student nurse. And very nice boobs they are, I might add."

"I'm just doing my patriotic bit," she laughed, feeling flushed and pleased. "But thanks for the compliment anyway. However, I'll have to trust your expertise on boobs."

"Well, I'm still surprised you're here with me on the day your engagement is being announced. But believe me, patriotism or whatever, I'm glad as hell you are."

He began using his thumbs to rotate her hard nipples. "Now, of course you realize my evaluation of your anatomical charms is purely preliminary in nature. To give a complete and accurate appraisal, I'd need to perform a long, careful examination of the subjects in hand."

He squeezed her breasts for emphasis while giving her a big wink. "However, to answer your original question, I suppose that everything considered I'd rather be here than back in the VA listening to a baseball game."

Tyler's unexpected remark about her motives bothered Debbie. Why had she brought him to the park? And why was she letting him get away with what he was doing, especially on this particular day? Of course, they'd been kissing for weeks, but nothing this serious.

It'd started when he'd surprised her with a kiss that left her breathless. And she enjoyed the light petting that began in the days that followed. But she'd never considered anything more. After all, she was engaged. Besides, the day shift on a hospital ward doesn't provide a lot of opportunities.

But now they were in the park, not the hospital. And something more, a whole lot more, was taking place. At first, she'd put up some resistance. But Debbie knew it'd just been a formality. After a few mild protests, she'd yielded to his kisses, and then to his ever more insistent fingers. She loved the exquisite feel of his fingers caressing her breasts. And there was an intense, almost embarrassing pleasure each time her hips pressed against the bulge in his jeans. In other words, they were most definitely making out.

Of course, none of this would be happening if her fiancé hadn't been working that afternoon. Several week's ago they'd picked that day to officially announce their engagement. In her family's world, that was a big deal and involved a lot of visits and presents. But last Monday, Johnny's boss said he'd have to work this weekend which postponed all their plans.

That's when she remembered Tyler Davis. He was a patient she'd met on her summer job at the VA. A booby trap in Viet Nam had blinded him and the Army doctors said he'd never see again. He'd come up from his home in the south for treatment by a top specialist and had regained some sight. Being the proverbial stranger in a strange land, he spent his weekends alone in his hospital room. With her weekend plans shot, she decided it would do him good to get out into the fresh air and sunshine.

As Tyler's fingertips continued massaging her breasts, Debbie reminded herself that taking a lonely patient out for a stroll is one thing; making-out with him in the middle of Central Park is something else. This make-out business was most definitely not part of her careful planning. It just sort of happened.

Armed with her good intentions, she'd told him about the situation with Johnny and that it meant she'd be free Sunday afternoon. Would he like her to drive back into town and go shopping with him for some new records? After that, if the day was nice, they might go over to the park.

To her surprise, he didn't seem very interested and spoke about wanting to stay in and listen to a big Yankees game. But she knew him well enough to suspect his negative response had more to do with pride than love of baseball.

To give him an excuse for saying yes, Debbie said she needed to come into town anyway, and that shopping and visiting the Central Park zoo were two of her favorite things. The parts about shopping and the zoo were true enough. But she had no reason to drive from Queens into Manhattan other than to be with him. The touch of mendacity worked, however. The southern gentleman in Tyler wouldn't let him deny her a chance to shop and visit the zoo.

Debbie was glad she'd convinced him to come with her, glad they'd gone shopping, and glad they'd made it to the park. And as she sat astride Tyler's body, enjoying the feel of his fingers stroking her flesh, she was even glad they were making out. But she didn't know why. What puzzled her the most, however, was feeling almost no guilt about Johnny. So she decided to just ignore all the questions and concentrate on enjoying her time with Tyler Davis.

"So you're not sure you wouldn't rather be back in the VA listening to a ball game, huh!" she demanded in mock outrage. Then she leaned over and began nuzzling his neck.

He laughed and pushed her away. "Control yourself, woman. There may be innocent kids nearby." Yelling, "Let them find their own neck!" she brushed his hands away and dove for his throat. It was her firm intention to put a highly visible hickey on Tyler's neck. Her attack met with only token resistance. They laughed and rolled on the ground and became entangled in the old plaid blanket she'd brought from home. When they stopped rolling, he was on his back covered with the blanket. She was on her side and still applying her personal brand to his neck. He groaned and pulled her closer.

Without thinking, she slipped a hand under the blanket and placed it on top of his groin. She wasn't sure why and tried to tell herself she should stop. Someone might see them. And what would he think about her?

Then she began to rationalize. What difference did it make? Johnny was the man she loved, the guy she'd dated for four years. And they were going to marry once she graduated and became a nurse. So what difference did it make what this guy from the south thought about her?

Besides, she couldn't help feeling sorry for Tyler. His reaction to her working on his neck and the swelling inside his jeans made the extent of his sexual need obvious. Although her experience with men was limited to Johnny, she could sympathize with Tyler's situation. He'd spent the last year in and out of different hospitals undergoing God only knows how many operations on his eyes. After all that, he was now alone, a long way from home and very, very horny.

She'd liked him from the day they first met, especially his teasing, upbeat attitude and soft, southern accent. Of course a second year nursing student couldn't do much about his battered eye. So she'd tried to ease his loneliness by being his friend.

Then he'd kissed her. And in the days that followed, things went even a little further. But it wasn't that big a deal. After all, she'd told him all about Johnny and being engaged.

Those little afternoon sessions with Tyler were just a way for him to pass the time. They both knew it'd all end when her job was over and she returned to school. Besides, he was a great kisser. So if that was what he wanted to do, she didn't mind, not at all.

As for his present sexual needs, she knew how to handle that problem. Giving his groin a gentle squeeze, she lifted her head and scanned the surroundings. No one was watching. The bench where the two old men had been sitting was vacant. The two sunbathers were still there, but she had a hunch they'd be all for what she planned to do.

After making sure the blanket covered her hand, Debbie rested her head on Tyler's chest and began rubbing against the big bulge in his jeans. She could hear the rapid beating of his heart and feel his body trembling under her touch. But she soon realized it would take more drastic measures if she wanted to get this over with anytime soon. After one more look around, she unzipped his fly and slipped her hand inside.

The moment her fingers touched his hard cock, Tyler gasped and went rigid. She'd barely gotten started when he broke the silence. "I want you to know this is all one hell of a lot of fun. And since you put it this way, yes, I would most definitely rather be here than back in the, uh, VA listening to a ball game. But, if you don't, ah, stop real soon, we're going to have a, well, big mess down there."

The warning seemed so sweet. Although he was obviously in great need, Tyler had still thought about her. But she'd dated Johnny for two years before they'd slept together and knew how to avoid a mess. "That's okay," she said, with a smile, "it's biodegradable."

"Well, since you put it that way, please don't let me stop you," he replied with a sigh.

Snuggling close, she wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft and began pumping. He responded with a low moan and his body started to tremble. Then he gasped and his body went ridged. She quickly pulled her hand out and began squeezing on the bulge through his jeans. There was a loud groan, and the hard shaft began jerking spasmodically. She looked up and saw his face distorted by the force of his orgasm.

When his passion passed, they lay together in silence until his heartbeat began to slow. After carefully zipping up his jeans, Debbie kissed Tyler on the cheek. "There, wasn't that more fun than listening to a ball game?" she asked with a self-satisfied smile. He responded with a pleased look and a small nod.

"In that case, let's go see the zoo." Giving him another quick kiss and teasing grin, she stood up. After pulling the blanket away from Tyler's prostrate form, she started walking away.

With obvious difficulty, he struggled to his feet. With an exaggerated, bow-legged, stride, he began walking after her. "If you don't mind, I've got this sticky situation that's slowing me down just a tad."

"So what caused that, Mr. Davis?"

Shaking his head, he joined her. "I know who caused it, Miss Cohen. I even know what she did to cause it. But I'm not certain why she caused it. If I can figure that one out, I might try for a repeat, even if it means missing another ball game."

They both laughed as she swung the blanket at him in mock rage. On her second swing, Tyler grabbed the blanket and tossed it over his shoulder. "You'll be kind enough to treat this hallowed cloth with some respect lady. It holds fond memories for me."

He put an arm around her waist and they began walking together. But then he stopped, wrapped her in his arms and ground his mouth against hers. It was a long and very passionate kiss. Debbie's knees almost buckled. She held him tight and returned the kiss. It felt like a scene from some romance novel about a student nurse and a wounded soldier. And as her tongue explored his mouth, she was glad the soldier was a tall southerner named Tyler Davis.

When their lips parted, she opened her eyes and gazed up at him. In her languid stupor, she almost missed his words. "I'm a stranger in these parts myself. Would you help me find these here wild beasties?"

Pulling his thick torso close, she savored the feel of her body pressing against his. Then after one last squeeze, she let go and reached for his hand. With a big smile, she began pulling him towards the zoo. "Well, since you asked so nice, just follow me, soldier. Always glad to lend a helping hand to someone who's lost and a long way from home."

--

Any stray votes and comments will be appreciated. RF