Animal Passions

Story Info
Halloween Party takes him to the wild side.
1.7k words
3.86
91.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers

Halloween has always been an interesting time of the year to me. People feel the freedom to let out the child inside and show the world their innermost passions. I had no idea how true this would be last Halloween. Being that I love Halloween so much, it's not uncommon for me to find or make a costume that stands out from the crowd. Such was the case this last all hallows eve when I went as a werewolf. This was not the kind of costume that you can find in a store though. I latexed hair all over my body. Along with a pair of fangs, fake fingernails, and a dog collar, I was good to go. I wore a pair of cut-off shredded jeans and a tore-up tee-shirt to complete the outfit.

That night I was to go over to a friend's house for a party. By the time I got there, the place was already in full swing. I didn't bother knocking on the door. Instead I walked I walked right in. Instantly, I was in the middle of the crowd as it surged around the living room. Looking around, I saw one of my friends who were hosting the party over by the kitchen serving drinks. When I reached my friend, her first reaction was, "who are you?" I almost laughed, and she caught on. She had on a spider woman outfit that showed off her body very well. As I was talking to her though, I felt a hand come down on my shoulder. I turned around and was relieved to see it was my friend's husband, not someone who wanted to kill me. He looked me up and down.

"Man, you really outdid yourself this year." He grinned broadly, "I almost didn't recognize you." We chatted for a while before I started working my way through the crowd, mingling with people I knew and some I didn't. While I was working the crowd, I kept noticing a very sexy woman out of the corner of my eye. She stayed to the edge of the room, but what she wore is what caught my attention. The dress she had on showed off her body to a wonderful degree. She was probably a c-cup, but the cleavage of her dress dropped to somewhere near her navel. I managed to keep my composure as I made my way over. I could see the rest of her body what I got closer. While the hem of her dress was around her knees, the split in the side came up almost over her hip. If she was wearing any underwear, I couldn't tell. I couldn't tell what most of her face looked like either. She wore a cat mask with whiskers that covered her face from the hairline to the middle of her upper lip. I wasn't phased however, the Frankenstein in my pants growling and trying to point the way. I came up beside her and leaned in close.

"You know," I growled lowly, "a dress like that brings out the animal in me." She grinned under the mask and turned to face me, her emerald green eyes shining through the eyes of the mask.

"Nice costume, I'll bet you really give new meaning to the term 'animal sex'."

"Dressed like that kitty-cat, you could give a werewolf ideas," I flipped back. She didn't even blink, the grin growing wider.

"What kind of ideas?" she asked, bringing a hand full of long fingernails to stroke my chest through the tears in my shirt.

"One's involving you coming out of that dress for starters," I looked her in the eyes through her mask, trying to figure out who this was.

"Sounds like some good ideas," she purred back seductively at me. We bantered back and forth in this way for about half an hour, my hard-on growing steadily stronger the entire time. The music in the background gave u an excuse o move closer to one another so that we could hear. A slow bump and grind came on and she grabbed my hand to drag me to where everyone else was dancing. I situated myself against her and we danced sensually to the rhythm of each other's bodies. She pressed up on me and I was treated to an up close and personal view of her cleavage. As she danced, her dress would billow out and I could see she definitely wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were pink and from what I could tell, very hard. After the bump and grind, someone put a slow song on the stereo and she put her arms around my waist, pulling me close. I slid my arms under hers and we danced, almost outrageous in our suggestions. She moved her arms up to my neck and grinned mischievously at me.

"Hmm, looks like you have a problem," she said in a low tone, "a little monster in your pants maybe?"

I looked her in the face, "well, I haven't fed him in a while, and he's getting mighty hungry."

She gave me a long look and then pulled away. I thought I had blown my chance until she leaned in and whispered just above the music, "follow me boy and I'll chew on your bone for awhile." My pulse immediately went through the roof. As I followed her, I couldn't help but watch her ass sway under her dress. She headed for the stairs and, turning to make sure I was still behind her (where else would I be?), climbed the stairs. At the top she opened one of the first doors, finding an empty bedroom. She went in and I stepped in behind her, closing the door softly. I turned around and she was there, throwing her arms around my neck and covering my mouth with hers. Our tongues went at it while my hands dropped down and starting kneading her bottom. Her body felt wonderful. She reached down and unbuttoned my jeans, working her hand inside to grab my stiff member.

"Maybe it isn't such a little monster after all, "she said before I could kiss her again. My hormones were running at an all time high. I pulled her dress up and felt bare skin underneath my hot hands. It was just as I thought; she had no underwear on at all. My hand slid under her hip to cup her sex, the warmth and wetness filling my palm. I slipped one finger easily and maneuvered my thumb over her clit, rubbing it lightly. She gasped against my ear as I gently bit the side of her neck. Her liquids flowed over my fingers as I inhaled her scent. Soon, she was burying her head in my chest and crying out in orgasm. I pulled my fingers out and took her face in my hands kissing her again. In the time I was playing with her, she had unzipped my jeans all the way and pushed them down to my ankles. She dropped to her knees and took my swollen knob in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip before she took me all the way in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, forcing a groan from my lips, as waves of pleasure swept over me. All that I could think was she had the most fantastic mouth I had ever experienced. After five minutes of her unbelievable ability, she abruptly stood and grabbed my head to kiss me.

"I need to feel you inside of me," she moaned. I backed her up to a wall and proceeded to pull her dress down over her breasts, setting them free for me to wrap my lips and mouth around. I pulled her dress back up over her waist and let my hand explore her wetness again. Her body spasmed and she ran her hand through my hair while the other one dropped to grab my rod. I positioned myself and stroked the tip along her swollen lips a few times before I plunged into her, going all the way in on one thrust. She was moaning loudly and bucking her hips against me. I pumped my hips in and out, all the while keeping my mouth on her breasts. I cupped her bottom cheeks with my hands and drove into her harder.

She was getting into it when I suddenly pulled away and guided her towards the bed. I bent her over and told her to grab the footboard, spreading her legs. I was greeted by the sight of her lovely rear staring back at me. I glided my hand over her cheeks for a moment before I grabbed hips. Like a guided missile, my erection knew exactly where to go and went there unerringly. I buried myself in her and pumped my pelvis. I reached under her and with one hand caressed her breast while my other one went to work on her clit. It didn't take long before she was screaming and shuddering in orgasm. Watching her buck on my pole sent me over the edge. I pulled out just as my climax hit and my seed splashed over her lower back and rear. I collapsed to the floor. She remained bent over for a couple of minutes till she could breathe again. She straightened out her dress. The entire time, her mask hadn't budged one bit. She leaned over me, kissing me deeply one last time.

"I was right," she purred into my ear, "you really did redefine 'animal sex'." With that, she turned and walked out of the room. I jumped to my feet and struggled to get my pants on. I stumbling out of the door and almost fell down the stairs. When I got to the bottom, I looked wildly around the room for her, but she was nowhere to be seen. After searching the house high and low, I knew she was gone. I asked everyone I could if they knew who she was. No one seemed to remember; most not even aware of a female dressed like she was. She had just disappeared, leaving me with only a memory. I had never even learned what her name was.

sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers