X-men: Bast Ch. 08

Story Info
Logan is dragged on a shopping trip.
  • March 2007 monthly contest
7.4k words
4.44
86.8k
13

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legal issues: Kia Jaeger(codename Bast) is an original character and belongs to me. All other characters and core X-men concepts are copyright Marvel, Stan Lee, and other creators. I do not own any of them, nor do I profit from them in any way.

Author Note: This story is based upon the story and setup in the comics and takes place at no particular point in them, but is instead treated as it's own events separate from many of the large happenings in the comics. Also, I am not fully aware of every significant event that has happened in the X-men's long history, so the information presented in this story and the information in the comics may not always 100% add up. Some characters who might even be dead as of the current X-men issues may be alive in this story.

***

Chapter 8

Three days later, Kia couldn't get the matter from her mind.

Kia sat at her desk, waiting for her students to finish their work. She was evil; she had sprung the assignment on them without as soon as they'd walked in the door. As the class was Creative Writing, she challenged them to write a creative, ten line, rhyming poem in thirty minutes. A couple of her poetry fiends were finished already. Most of the students appeared to be trying to rhyme words.

One student raised her hand. Kia, lost in her own little world, didn't notice. She was wondering what Logan thought about her oral skills. She had been so horny she had to run out before asking. If only she had a slight bit more control of her urges, she may have been able to find out...

"Miss Jaeger?" the student called out tentatively.

Kia jumped and looked up, "I'm sorry! What is it?"

"Can we use irregular rhyme?" the student asked.

Kia smiled, "Of course. I love irregular rhyme. It messes with people."

Five or six students sighed gratefully and began to scribble away.

Kia's mind turned back to Logan. What would it be like to have that impressive piece inside her? A chill went up her spine. Kia hadn't had sex in a long time... a very long time. Before graduate school even. She might like to try again, just to see what he would be like. A cock that wide might evenhurta bit. Her eyes danced at the thought.

Students in the class shifted in their seats. Most of them were talking quietly and wondering amongst themselves what their teacher was doing. Their time limit had come and gone. They were all finished with their assignment and had passed their poems to the front.

Logan entered the classroom a moment later. Several of the students waved to him. He noticed the uncomfortable silence right away. He also took note of Kia staring aimlessly out the window. He cleared his throat loudly, "Kia."

As Kia was thinking about Logan's dick at that moment, when he called her name she bolted upright and slipped out of her chair. With a thud she landed on the floor, scattering papers and pens all over. Her face turned bright red as she slowly picked herself up, "Hi, Logan. What's up?"

The class burst into laughter.

Logan smirked, "Chuck said your kids are going on a field trip tomorrow with Bobby and Kurt. He wanted ya to know and designated me messenger boy."

"Bobby and Kurt. There's a brilliant idea," Kia muttered.

The students started to buzz with excitement. Logan rolled his eyes, "Ol' Chuck said it'll be good for them and Kurt's got expertise. Somethin' 'bout old Cathedrals in the area."

"Okay. Does he want me to go?" she asked.

"Dunno. Don't think so. He only mentioned Bobby and the Fuzzball."

"All right. Thanks Logan. Class, pass your papers forward," Kia told them.

A blonde boy at the front of the class handed Kia their waiting stack of papers. Kia blushed again.

Logan grinned and walked out of the room. Apparently Kia was having trouble concentrating.

Not that he wasn't experiencing similar problems as of late. His thoughts had repeatedly gone to her talented mouth. He couldn't seem to get the feel of her tongue out of his mind.

And he needed to. He wasn't the type to form attachments. Besides, he was sure it had been a one time thing.

A few minutes after Logan had left Jean entered Kia's classroom. The students had been dismissed and Kia was picking up the last of the papers she had thrown everywhere. The redhead smiled, "I heard you get a break tomorrow."

"I guess so. Not that I'll complain," Kia returned.

"My class is going too, so I get a breather as well. Anyway, Psylocke and I are going to the grocery store tonight. Want to come?" Jean asked.

"Sure," Kia nodded. "With both of you being telepathic we ought to get shopping done easier."

"With the giant shopping carts we'll have, it'll be a stretch on the muscles too," Jean remarked. "We're also trying to convince Peter to come and help."

Psylocke appeared in the doorway, dressed from head to toe in black, "I can't find Russian boy."

"Should we bring Rogue?" Jean asked.

Psylocke shook her head violently, "Hell no. She buys too much junk food. She's gonna make me fat."

"Plus she might get inspired to cook," Kia added.

Betsy shuddered. "No. Just...no."

"By the way, why in the world are you wearing a leather jumpsuit?" Jean asked.

"Leather's in," Betsy shrugged.

"Right," Jean rolled her eyes.

"You two get ready and I'll keep trying to find someone with some strength to come push our shopping carts. Cause it'll take all three of us to push one," Psylocke told them.

Jean looked over at Kia, "She's insane."

"No kidding. So, should I get a purple leather jumpsuit to match?" Kia asked.

Jean giggled, "No. I think we should let her go incredibly overdressed."

"Good plan," Kia agreed.

***

Kia met Jean and Psylocke in the garage twenty minutes later. Psylocke came in last, with Logan in tow. "He's the strongest one I can find," she explained.

"The hell is going on?" Logan asked.

"Grocery shopping. We need someone to help us push the carts," Jean replied. "Kia, you and Logan find a car, a big one, and follow us."

"When did I agree to this?" Logan asked.

"You let me drag you in here," Betsy replied.

"Dammit. Knew I shouldn't o' done that," Wolverine sighed.

Psylocke and Jean ran off to their favorite SUV. Kia and Logan stared at each other. Finally, Logan muttered, "This is going to suck."

They got into another of the giant SUVs the school had for transportation (of the students, really) and followed the two women down the road. Kia stared out the window as Logan drove.

After a while, though, the silence got unbearably tense, and Logan couldn't stand it any longer.

"So, what were you thinking about in class today?" Logan asked.

Kia looked over at him and blinked, "Nothing."

"Awfully distracting nothing," Logan smirked.

She sighed and looked over at him, "So, do you believe me?"

"'Bout what?" he asked.

She made a face, "You know what I mean. Do you believe I enjoy sucking cock?"

"Do now," Logan replied. "I figured with a few exceptions, women who looked forward to that didn't exist."

Kia smiled a little, "I guess I'm an exception, then. It even earned me a nickname."

Logan glanced at her out the corner of his eye. "What?"

The brunett blushed slightly but continued to smile. "I got a nickname because of that. In college. Some people called me 'hoover lips'."

" 'Some people'," Logan muttered under his breath. "You're proud of yourself, ain't ya?"

"Actually, I'm relieved," Kia replied. "I've been out of practice. And I was starting to wonder if things were going to be awkward between us."

"Nah," Logan shrugged. "Ya wanted to make a point, and I didn't believe ya. Gotta admit, I'm impressed ya didn't back down."

She arched a brow. "You thought I would?"

Logan shrugged. "I don't know ya real well, but most women would've. Almost all women, in fact. So 'm I the only one who knows about your...enjoyment?"

She shrugged, "I'm not as promiscuous as you might think...I just don't mind having fun. I'm still pretty new here, so I don't really even know who would be interested in something like that. I know not everyone is into strings free sex. Besides, most people in the mansion like to gossip too much. I don't need to be labeled a slut."

Logan's jaw set a bit harder. "Ain't no one gonna say somethin' like that 'bout you."

"Scott would," Kia pointed out.

"Don't worry about him. He's a jerkoff anyway," Logan told her.

She shrugged. "Still, I don't want to make a bad impression. I had the feeling you wouldn't judge me for something like that. A lot of others would. I'd hate to think what Kurt would say if he knew."

"I don't think he'd get angry with you. Kurt ain't like that," Logan assured her.

"I know," she sighed. "But hedoesseem to hold me in high regard. Especially given that we haven't known each other that long. I should never have gone to Church with him, now he thinks I'm some kinda goodie Catholic schoolgirl or something."

Logan chuckled. "Kurt would get over it. In fact, if he was smarter, he'd show some interest."

Kia laughed, "Thanks. I don't think I'll be giving action to half the school, though. I'd annoy them all to death."

"Ya ain't annoyin'. Yer actually more tolerable than a lot 'o broads. Most women are too much for me to put up with," Logan grumbled.

She giggled, "I can understand that. Most men are too confused for my taste."

"Confused?" Logan asked.

"Yeah," Kia sighed. "They say they want one thing and decide later they want another."

"How ya figure?"

Kia gave him a direct look. "Most men say they want you to be kinky and dirty in bed...but when you do something wild and crazy for them, they get scared and start calling you a whore. I think 'be careful what you wished for' was made for men. They're two faced."

Logan shrugged and parked the car.

Wal-mart. Joy.

Jean and Betsy joined them shortly. Jean whipped out a giant grocery list, "This is insanity. Why can't the students do this for themselves?"

"We have to buy people clothing?" Kia groaned.

"This is just the stuff our delivery truck doesn't bring," Jean told them.

"Quit whinin', at least we get to get out for awhile," Logan growled.

"True, Even if we are working as errand runners. Come on, let's get started," Jean replied.

She handed half the list to Kia, then she and Psylocke wandered into the bowels of Super Wal-Mart.

"Why did I agree to come?" Kia muttered.

"Why did I let myself be dragged into coming?" Logan added.

"Betsy's irresistible like that," Kia grinned.

Then she snatched a cart and disappeared down an aisle.

Logan watched her walk away, then glanced around the store. Wal-Mart. Why the hell were they inWal-mart? They were the X-men, for Christ sake. You'd think Xavier could afford to send them someplace nicer or something. But no, Wal-mart it was. He turned and followed the retreating brunett down the aisle.

Kia was staring at cereal and cursing at the grocery list, "Dammit. Where the hell is Chex? And who the fuck actually eats this shit?"

"Got a mouth on ya like a sailor," Logan remarked and he walked up beside her.

She shoved the grocery list into his hand, looking at him smugly. "Yeah. I can raise the mast pretty well, too." Then she began to giggle profusely. She grabbed several boxes of Chex and shoved them in the cart.

Logan looked over at her, "Anyone tell ya yer jokes're terrible?"

"Yeah. It's one of my favorite hobbies," she agreed.

He shook his head, "What's next?"

"We need toilet bowl cleaner," she groaned.

"For the toilet, or your mouth?" he smirked.

They wandered up and down different aisles, filling their cart slowly. For a while, neither said anything. Then Kia looked over at him and smiled warmly, "I really am glad things didn't get weird. I would've hated that."

"Ya already said that," Logan joked. Then he smiled with surprising gentleness. "As long as you take the situation for what it was, things never get weird."

She nodded, smiling wider. "Good. What's left on the list?"

As Kia strained to push the cart behind him, he groaned loudly, "We have to buy underwear for the girls."

"It's not going to fit in the cart," Kia added. "I guess you'll have to carry it."

"No way in hell," Logan said quickly. "I'llpush the cart. Yer gonna hurt yerself."

Kia quickly relinquished control of the shopping cart to him. As they headed towards the girls clothing, Kia commented, "At least this is the last thing on our part of the list. I'm never agreeing to do this again."

"Like I ever get a choice," Logan growled.

They quickly collected all the underwear they needed. Kia spotted Jean and Psylocke and called them over. They congregated, paid, and got the hell out of Super Wal-Mart.

It took fifteen minutes to pack up all their purchases. Once Logan and Kia finally climbed in the car, Logan swore, "Next time I'm runnin' the fuck away."

"They can take Rogue from now on," Kia added.

Logan hastily disappeared as soon as they returned home. Kurt and Peter were waiting for the girls and offered to unload the groceries and put everything away. Kia slipped quietly away as well; she had no intention of spending the rest of her evening putting away groceries.

***

By the time Logan and Kia crept away from the fiasco, it was almost ten.

Logan shut the door behind him and quickly removed his shirt. He looked over at his workout bench. Why not? He wasn't tired, and it would help him pass the time. He set a large amount of weight on the bar.

After twenty minutes of working at a solid, even pace, his muscles rippled. He added a pair of thirty fives to the bar. Another twenty minutes. His skin was red. Blood pumped into his muscles and he strained against the weights. Another thirty five weight added on. Another twenty minutes. He growled as he benched far more than his own impressive weight, muscles pulsing and flexing against the bar.

He worked for almost two hours. Sweat dripped freely down his body as he stood up. He opened his dresser, grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and disappeared into the bathroom.

Once in the shower, Logan scrubbed himself free of sweat. He passed some shampoo in his hair briefly. His thoughts wandered...he found that he was restless. He had always hated inactivity, and since the strange attack by the Marauders nothing really seemed to be happening. Logan knew that peace was a wonderful thing, and often he embraced it...but just them, he felt like a collared hound, straining at the leash just so he could stretch his legs.

Wolverine dried off with a towel, then flung it over the shower. He slid his boxers back on and headed into his room. Someone passed by outside, talking out loud to himself. The person sounded vaguely like Kurt. Logan shook his head; Blue was kinda weird sometimes.

He wiped his workout bench clean of any sweat. Chuck hadn't given him anything to do tomorrow – yet. He was sure by morning the Professor would have something for him to do. Probably watch some of the brats or something. With any luck, he'd get stuck on that stupid field trip. About a hundred students were going – all of the Professor and Kia's English students, along with Jean's history students and Ororo's philosophy students. He still didn't see the point.

A set of light footsteps came down the hall. In an eerie way, it reminded him of Kia. She had walked softly when she came to his room a few nights ago.

Instinctively, he looked up as the footsteps stopped outside his door. A knock. He stepped across the room and opened the door.

Kia stood outside, a plain look on her face. She didn't smile, didn't frown. "Can I come in?"

Her voice was cool and even. Calm. Logan stepped back, "Sure."

He closed the door behind her. They stood in the center of the room, facing each other. She wore a lavender nightgown that came to her knees, with puffy cap sleeves. The neckline was low and showed the beginning of her cleavage.

Right away, Logan could tell she was nervous. Her face seemed calm and settled, but there were subtle things about her, things only he could sense, that told him otherwise. What did she have planned, he wondered. Why was she here?

"I was thinking," she started and looked him in the eye.

"'Bout what?" he asked.

"About our recent experience. It seemed we both enjoyed it."

He nodded, waiting for her to continue.

Kia took a deep breath and looked at him. She asked, simply, "Would you like to have sex with me?"

Logan's eyes widened imperceptibly. He supposed he was surprised. He had been surprised when she had come into his bedroom with her offer three nights ago. He hadn't expected it. He hadn't expected this either. But, when he thought about it, he really wasn't that surprised at all. He'd felt the sexual tension between them since then. He enjoyed her attention and he knew she had, too. She could hide it from other people, but not from him. Her pores didn't lie, nor her mood, or her scent, or the rhythm of her breath when he came near.

She wanted this. He could smell it on her skin, in more ways than one.

She was bold. She was daring. She knew what she wanted, and she went after it. No woman had ever been so upfront with him. Hell, no other woman would be brave enough to offer herself in such a way to the gruff, callous man. He grinned inwardly. He liked that. Hewantedthat.

His lips quirked slightly. "Glad ya asked, hoover lips. Didn't know how much longer I could keep from doin' just that."

Kia nodded, returning his soft smile. "Good."

Then, in one swift motion, she reach down and peeled off her nightgown. She had nothing else on underneath. She was tall and lean. Her form was slender yet curving, feminine with a hint of muscles showed on her legs and her abdomen from the rigorous training exercises she underwent. Her legs were slim and toned. They were long and had a healthy, pale shimmer to them. Her tummy was trim, with the soft tracing grooves between taught, small abs. Her skin was smooth and creamy, pale and hairless.

Hanging from her chest were two pale and round breasts, bigger than a grapefruit and just as round. She had wide, light brown aureoles followed by tan nipples. Before his eyes, her nipples responded to her lack of covering and hardened, protruding half an inch in length. They poked outward, and ever so slightly upward. They hung heavy and round, yet they were surprisingly perky and sagged only the slightest bit.

His eyes traveled down to find her completely bald. Her legs were shut, but he could see the hairless mound between her thighs. It curved a little bit, showing the fatty tissue beneath it, plump and soft yet taught.

"Are you going to stand there all day?" she asked suddenly.

Logan looked up at her, "Wasn't plannin' on it."

"Good. Why don't you take those boxers off. I'm going to turn down that light," she suggested.

Kia walked to the light switch and lowered the light drastically. As she walked away, Logan took a look over his shoulder. Her firm, round, juicy butt wiggled slightly with her steps. He smiled to himself.

Kia waltzed over towards his bed. She pulled back the navy blue pile of blankets and nestled herself against his pillows. The blankets pulled back up to her chest. She looked over at him, "I'm ready whenever you are."

Logan slipped off his boxers and climbed onto the bed, flinging the covers aside. Kia lay revealed, smiling at him. Her legs were splayed wide, her plump, smooth cunny on display before him. Her thick lips were swollen with longing and were spread apart. Her mound was utterly bald and covered in the liquid arousal that had seeped and trickled from her hole. Even now, his sharp eyes could make out her hole nestled between her inner lips, opened ever so slightly in anticipation. A thick sticky river of honey flowed from her hungry core.

Wordlessly, he climbed atop her, his organ pulsing and solid as it neared her. Kia's eyes fluttered slightly, her lashes falling over her eyes as she gazed at him expectantly. His strong, callous hands brushed her inner thighs and gripped her hips. His hands held her firmly yet with surprising gentleness.