The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 07

Story Info
Parents shock kids. Festival and hostile question. Success!
  • September 2008 monthly contest
10.9k words
4.78
48.5k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,974 Followers

This story has seven chapters. A reader jumping into the middle of this story will find themselves lost and wondering about the plot line and characters -- so please start at the beginning. This story has plenty of erotic situations as well as a dose of philosophy here and there. I posted this as a "Group" story, however, Lit assigned it as a Novel; parts of this could be published in Group, Erotic Couplings, Incest, Lesbian Sex, Anal and, of course, Romance. If you want to ready more about the Pixie (Chapter 4 plus), see my story 'The Pixie, Joy and Me'. Your votes and comments are solicited and encouraged.

*

Christmas morning we all arrived downstairs on the late side. Everyone had that bright-eyed and busy-tailed, just-fucked look, even my parents who had the 'X' rated versions of our films to entertain them the previous evening. No one acknowledged their contentment at the time.

We did a big family breakfast again and I swear I gained a couple of pounds every day with all this home cooking. After breakfast we gathered in the living room and swapped presents with each other. I'll spare you the details but we all had some laughs and there were quite a few 'winners' in the pile when we were through.

As we cleaned up wrapping paper and straightened a little we were all in a happy mood. My Dad, Carl and Doug were each enthralled up with their new iPods that I'd loaded with music, videos and photos to amuse them for the morning. Melissa had gotten a new cell phone and had just started reading the instruction manual that looked three times larger than the phone.

My mother turned to me with a smile and said, "Kara, come take a Christmas walk with me." We bid the others goodbye for a while, put on our winter coats, and went out into the brisk air. Somehow I had the feeling my mother wanted to tell me something.

Mom took my arm as we walked. She studied me and I smiled broadly at her. Finally, she began, "There's little I can tell my adult daughter about her job that she doesn't know. I just hope you're worried about the right things -- like STDs and such. I hope this transition to the indie film market works for you all; it is a little more respectable. I guess you know they'll always be some sort of stigma attached to any stardom you achieve." She rambled a bit. The thoughts came out almost at random.

I nodded at each of comments. She knew I would have concerns in these areas too but wanted to air her own thinking.

Mom went on in a direction I did not expect; "There are a couple of things I want to tell you about me and your father that we've never told you or Doug. You're old enough now that you should know, particularly since you're in this new business and have all these unusual relationships."

I hugged her arm to me to encourage her to keep talking as we walked slowly along the shoulder of the road. The air had a real bite to it. Snow felt imminent from the gray sky.

She said, "I can't think of a subtle way to tell you this so I'll just blurt it out." She paused and looked at me with a slightly worried expression, "Many years ago when Doug and you were infants we had a relationship with another couple. We loved each other very much and the relationship became physical after a while -- sexual, I mean."

My mother had shocked me with her admission of a sexual relationship, but then one never thinks of their parents as sexual animals. I said something inane like, "Oh. That's so nice that you loved each other."

Mom continued, "Well, we were in the midst of the whole free love generation. We weren't exactly hippies but we were sympathetic to everything that was going on. We missed most of the drugs although for a while we did use marijuana a little. Anyway, after a while our foursome became six people -- and then eight. There were four couples in our group. Three of the couples had kids and one didn't. I guess, like your group, we were neighbors and a few of us worked together."

I smiled and nodded encouragingly. "Go on," I said. My brain struggled to take in all the data my mother provided -- group sex, drugs, what else?

"Well, two of the couples eventually had to move away for work. We remained close to the last couple -- the one without kids. It turned out that the husband was infertile. Anyway, over a period of time they'd given up on all the options for having a child but adoption but they didn't like that option. Then they asked us one day if we'd impregnate them -- really if your father would make the wife pregnant. The two men have similar frames, skin color, and even temperaments. We thought about it and decided to do it. It took a few months but eventually she got pregnant."

I stopped and asked excitedly, "So do I have a half-brother or sister out there somewhere?"

"Yes, you do," my mother said with a sigh of relief at my attitude, "one of each. They live on the other side of the city -- about an hour away. Her name is Sarah and she's about twenty-nine years old. She's an elementary school teacher. His name is Robert; he's about two years younger and does something with computers that even his parents don't understand. Neither of them knows about their parentage."

"Do you still see them -- the parents? The kids? Are you still in love?" I asked with a smile of love.

We walked about a hundred paces and a sixth sense told me to keep quiet. Finally, my mother said, "Yes. Yes, we are. We are still in love. We hold our times together dear, and these days those times aren't often enough. I love your father; I also love Elliot. I know your father loves me, but he also loves Jean. And we all love the kids. Officially we're their god parents."

"Wow!" I said in a low voice. "This is like right out of a novel." We walked along some more. Finally I asked, "Will you ever introduce me to them -- my siblings?"

Mom said thoughtfully, "It's probably about time. Let me talk to our ... friends about it. The introduction should probably come after Sarah and Robert know the truth about their ancestry. I've always advocated that they should have been told, even decades ago. I think Elliot needed to preserve the illusion that he was the father. The need for that has probably faded now that their kids are out on their own. We haven't discussed the topic for years. I guess I've even come to think of it as one of those unapproachable things that you just don't bring up -- but it's always been the gorilla in the corner of the room."

We turned in our walk and headed back towards home. The first snowflakes drifted down from the sky in no particular rush to reach the ground. I pestered my Mom for details and she seemed relieved to open up to me after all these years. I kept thinking how great it was that my parents had a deep and physical relationship with another couple -- and one that had gone on for decades.

Back at the house I really hugged my Dad; I felt such love for him. He looked surprised but then acknowledged the look from my mother and smiled at me. He hugged back and said to me, "Sooner or later everyone's interesting story gets told."

Doug and Melissa were sitting nearby and looked at us with a questioning glance, and then Carl joined in too. I nodded to my Mom and Dad; after all it was their story to tell. Fifteen minutes later you could have heard a pin drop in the room as my Dad told the end of the story about our half-brother and half-sister. Doug looked positively amazed at our parents. Carl just gave me a wink; I think I read his mind.

Later that day I sent text messages to Nancy, June and Ally asking when they could talk. Nancy called me right away and I shared the revelations my mother had told me as well as the rest of our discussions about our new line of work. Nancy shared her experiences and her relief to have someone to talk to since telling Sy's parents had not gone particularly well for her.

I helped her get a grip on the situation and the importance of how we felt about it versus how her in-laws did. I suggested "This too shall pass!" might be the best phrase to focus on for the one more day they had to be there. She said, "Yea, but I still have to tell my mother and that doesn't excite me."

I asked if she wanted me to come to her and that actually made her teary; "You are so loving and supportive, Kara. You'd do just anything in your love wouldn't you?" I acknowledged that I would because that's what love is all about. I just happen to love a lot of people. When we ended the call she felt much better.

Ally had gone to visit friends in New York. We talked for a half hour just before dinner. While we were talking I got a text message from June: "Will try to talk tomorrow. Things OK here -- all going as predicted. Love to all. J&M."

Three days later Carl and I headed back to Texas, concluding our trip full of revelations as well as a closer relationship with my parents. Meeting my 'new' siblings would have to wait for another trip. Mom told me she'd let me know how things unfolded.

Ally met us at the airport. Her flight from New York had come in an hour before ours did and she'd waited for us at the gate so we could all go home together. I really missed her and I could tell from their greeting that she and Carl had missed one another too.

We had a quiet New Year's Eve. The rest of our friends were still with their families and, based on some short telephone calls, things had gone about as well as could be expected regarding our indie film business and the types of films we'd started with. Repeatedly, copies of the DVDs had been left behind with some sort of resulting turn of opinion in our favor.

*

Our flight touched down at Salt Lake City Airport with the seven of us onboard. Ed Mellick, our agent and head of Sundance Enterprises, had handled all the arrangements for the seven of us. We had first class round-trip tickets and then a Hummer stretch limousine from the airport to Park City -- a distance of about 45 miles. The film festival started the following day but our films wouldn't show until the second and third days.

As we reached Park City, the limousine entered a very exclusive neighborhood with huge homes. The driver told us movie stars owned many of homes. We were blown away with the vacation home Ed had reserved for us. The owners had named the house 'Solamere'. The home had every convenience known to mankind including a hot tub, dipping pool, sauna, grand piano and views of the mountains in every direction to remember forever. We were away from the downtown area but Ed had rented a large Yukon that could easily carry ten people.

Ed greeted us as we came into the home. He'd been building a fire in the large stone living room fireplace. Several of us rushed to the windows to watch the last of the afternoon skiers slaloming down the nearby ski slopes. A winter wonderland understated the description of the home and area.

We all kissed and hugged Ed and thanked him again for our arrangements and his support. He brushed the comments off but I could tell that he appreciated our gratitude. I waited to be last to kiss him then I hugged his arm to me in an open gesture of affection. Everyone knew I'd developed a soft spot in my heart for him.

Excitement filled Ed and he had an ebullient mood that infected all of us. He said, "I figured we'd have cocktails here. I've laid in some stock for us; I think I remembered everyone's favorites. We're meeting Jim downtown for dinner about seven-thirty. Tomorrow I've arranged a little ski outing in the morning, including lessons for the novices. And I have a few other surprises as the week unfolds that I know you'll like."

"What about our films?" a couple of our group asked.

"Well, you know at least one of you needs to speak to introduce each film. I signed up Kara to introduceLove Comes Twice andTrial and Error. That should be no surprise." I nodded; I knew about my assignments and had talked to Ed about what to say. "I have tickets for all of you to each event so you can be in the audience when each film is shown and sense what's going on. The Festival films are shown in ten categories. Due to the different nature of your two films I got you listed in two of the ten, rather than only in one. This increases the odds of winning something."

"When will we find out if we were picked as a winner for either category?" Nancy asked.

Ed said, "My understanding is that the awards dinners for each of your categories are the last night of the Festival. Again, I have passes for all of you. I also have some other tickets to some of the other films in various categories and you can probably still trade or swap them around for others you might want to see." He turned and rummaged in a large shoulder bag he'd dropped in the corner of the room. "Here are brochures on the Festival and a complete schedule of the films including a brief outline of each film. Some are shorts and some are feature length."

June picked up the brochures and started passing them around to each of us. Personally, I wanted to focus on Ed. Carl gave me a broad smile and kissed my cheek as he walked by. "You look very happy to be with your friend again," he said. I nodded and kissed my husband.

We settled into our rooms in the spacious home. I washed up to get rid of that 'airline grit' feeling I had from the two flights it took to get there. The eight of us sat around the living room after that watching the last light of day disappear, leaving only the floodlights here and there on the mountain across the valley harboring the actual City. Ed explained that some night skiing took place on some of the lower ski slopes. The spectacular scene not only impressed, it made me feel very romantic.

Ed kept hopping up and playing host with a wide selection of beers, wines and liquors, as well as hors d'oeuvres he'd laid in stock. I noted he'd prepared for our breakfast needs as I surveyed the kitchen in my house tour.

After our cocktail hour, Ed drove us in the large car downtown to what he claimed was the best restaurant in town -- The Mustang. The place had elegance, in part because of its location right off of the old town plaza. The decorating consisted of a tasteful mix of new artwork and old, as well as hand-rubbed woodwork that gave the place a rich and luxurious feeling.

Jim greeted us at the door and escorted us to a long table. Lots of hugging and kissing occurred as we all greeted Jim and thanked him for all the work he'd done to make this event happen for us.

As we sat, Jim admonished us to not look too hard around the restaurant at who else might dine there lest we embarrass ourselves. He said he had it on good authority that we would enjoy the company of some well-known movie people in the restaurant. Of course, we all immediately scanned every table in the place but none of us recognized anyone 'famous'.

Then the cavalcade of 'famous' people did start to arrive. Our drinks had just been served when Nancy called my attention to the arrival of Josh Groban, the singer, and an older woman that we took to be his mother. A few minutes after that Robert DeNiro arrived with three other people we didn't recognize. Carlize Theron came in with a small entourage, stopping by DeNiro's table to say hello. Tom Hanks, his wife, son Colin and Emily Blunt arrived next, taking a table for four. Tom also made the rounds to his industry friends, shaking hands and joking at each of the tables.

Ed said, "That's probably not the last you'll see of some of these people. Just wait until after the screening of your films; you'll be surprised at how well known you suddenly become. You'll keep seeing 'people you know or recognize' the entire time you're here. I'll introduce you to the ones I know if we have a chance."

Animated conversation full of laughter and friendship characterized our dinner. After a while we forgot who else came into the restaurant as it became commonplace for luminaries to be where we were. After dinner we all put on our layers of winter wear went out and walked the historic part of the City. The brisk air and lazy snowflakes falling into the light made the town feel so cozy. For a small town, we were surprised by how many people were out walking and browsing in the windows of the boutique shops.

We met at the car at an agreed upon time and Ed drove us back to the home. Back in the living room, Ed stoked up the fire with a few of the logs beside the hearth. Sy put on some jazz he found in CD collection beside the stereo. There were various pairings amongst our group, yet almost by design I ended up with Ed. Ally gave me a wink as she and Mike nestled into the other end of one of the sofas from us.

For a short time we all just stared at the fire as it built up, then one by one as the room warmed the layers of clothing we'd each put on to help manage the cold temperatures started to come off. I allowed Ed to set the pace and soon he had the two of us nude amidst a room of other similarly unclad lovers.

I found Ed's rising cock with my mouth, managing to extract a huge sigh and moan from him as I sank down on the erection. I knelt on a deep pile and had a fleeting question as to whether the regular owners practiced 'comfortable sex.' I added a hand to my massage of Ed's shaft, this time gently running my tongue around the edge of his mushroomed cap. I could almost feel his hot blood racing to inflate his tool to the consistency of hardened steel.

Ed whispered to me, "I've missed you. I've missed this."

As I bent over Ed I became aware of Ally duplicating my moves to a moaning Mike that lay a few feet from Ed on the same sofa. I accepted their presence and thought little of it until I also felt Ally's hand reaching behind me and then two of her fingers entering my canal. I paused on Ed long enough to lean in and kiss Ally. The two men seemed to get even harder as they watched the two of us pause for a Sapphic kiss.

Ed pulled me up; he said, "Mount me. I want to feel my cock buried in your cunt. Turn so Ally and Mike can see what we're doing."

I arose and turned my back to Ed, then backed onto his stiff rod. Mike and Ally watched as I lowered myself and Ed slowly penetrated my body. Ally leaned in and lapped at our union, her tongue touching not only my clit but also Ed's hard cock. Both of us sighed in response. I stroked Ally's locks.

Mike pulled Ally up onto his hard cock. She faced him and the two kissed deeply before they both started to pump into each other.

Ed whispered to me, "Turn around. I want to see you and suck on your breasts." I shifted position. I looked across the room at the other lovers; Sy with June; and Carl with Nancy. All were involved in oral sex in some interesting way, plus there was no shortage of vocal comments or moans regarding the sexual unions taking place. The light from the fire flickered over all of our nude bodies, adding a sexy warmth and luster to our night.

Ed and I fucked in our new position for a few minutes and I felt the warmth and wonderment of several near misses on my orgasm tally.

I finally said to Ed, "I want you to come over me." I dismounted and lay down on the cushy rug, feeling the warmth from the glow of the fireplace as I did. Ed came off the couch and knelt in front of me, his tongue lashing out at my clitoris and my entire sex. Soon he had me reeling and writhing with his attention.

I came; and then came again. "Ooooh, Ed, you are divine. I love what you do to me. Fuck me with your tongue. Fuck me and cum deep in my cunt. I miss your cock pumping into my body. I want all you can give me. Ed, I love you. Love me!" Ed's tongue began thrusting in and out of my increasingly wet pussy. I thought I'd probably ejaculated a little girl juice when I came, but some days I couldn't tell.

"You taste so good," Ed told me. "I could live on just your juices. And your scent, I love it. We should bottle it and sell it ... a package deal with the DVDs. Smell the star's pussy as you masturbate to the magnificent sex scenes on this video. We'd make a fortune." He smiled up at me and went back to assaulting my pussy. A small feminine voice from the sofa said, "I'd buy that;" Ally made me laugh in spite of my high arousal; Mike just grunted.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,974 Followers