The True Story of Snow White Ch. 8

Story Info
Will it be wedded bliss for Snow White & her Prince?
5.1k words
4.68
127.2k
36

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wedding was over and Snow White was married. She still couldn't believe it had happened. And to the man with the slate gray eyes, no less. She now realized that trusting fate and her stepmother's cruelty to keep her out of Prince Cassius' clutches had been a mistake. Instead of calmly allowing herself to be led to the slaughter she should have been running away as fast and as far as she could.

Well, she wasn't going to be idle any longer. Everything for her escape was ready. Her bag was packed with only the essentials, a few drab peasant dresses, food that she had managed to steal and sewn in the hem of her skirt were coins and jewelry she would need to survive.

Creeping through the dimly lit corridors of Prince Cassius' castle, Snow White couldn't help but feel like she was being watched. Each time the feeling intensified she would turn around to look only to find an empty hallway.

With a sigh of relief, she finally reached the door that would lead to the castle gardens and her escape. Pushing against the door, she winced as the old unused hinges proceeded to creak and groan. Opening it only enough for her to inch through it, she left the door open rather than risk someone hearing the creaks if she tried to shut it.

A sense of exhilaration and freedom came over her as she ran through the night- shrouded gardens. Soon, soon she would be free.

When she reached the maze of shrubs at the very back of the garden Snow White turned once more to make sure she was not being followed the then silently. Pulling a scrap of paper out of her pocket she carefully looked over the map she had managed to draw earlier that day. Satisfied, she headed forward while the sounds of crickets singing their night songs eased her fear.

CRACK!

The sound made her jump and fearing pursuit Snow White ran, constantly looking over her shoulder. Unfortunately with her attention distracted she was not looking where she was going and as she rounded the next corner she ran straight into a hard, powerful body. Her scream echoed through the night as arms of steel wrapped around her.

It was her husband, Prince Cassius, looming over her like a dark apparition. His hair billowed in the gentle breeze wafting through the tall shrubs, the white and black strands shimmering together. His slate gray eyes glared down at her, intimidating her, daring her to struggle. And even though the warrior toughened body against her own was relaxed, Snow White could still feel the powerful muscles bulging in readiness.

"You seek to escape me." Cassius stated.

"I will escape you." Snow White retorted with a confidence she did not fully feel.

"Such delicious spirit. I have chosen well. But you would be wise to learn some discretion." His eyes grew fierce, the corneas rimmed with fire. "I am not a weak-willed man nor are my powers insignificant. Remember that the next time you try to sharpen your tongue on my hide." He released her and took several steps back. "But, because you do not know me and because I do not want my bride to be constantly running away from me in fear, I will offer you a deal. If you can escape this maze, I will let you go free. But there are conditions." Cassius warned.

Snow White's eyes lit up with triumph.

"First of all, for each time I catch you in the maze I will remove one piece of your clothing. Second, you must have at least one article of clothing on your body at the time you exit the maze and if you are naked before exiting you will willingly pledge yourself into my keeping for life. Do you accept my offer?"

She mulled it over in her head. Undoubtedly, he knew this maze like the back of his hand. It was almost certain that she would lose at least one article of clothing before reaching the exit. On the other hand, he didn't know that she had a map that would make reaching the exit fairly easy. In the end though, she really had no choice. It was the only chance she would likely get to be free of Cassius.

"I accept."

"Then be off, my dear. I'll be seeing you soon."

His mocking laughter followed her, like a bad omen.

Transporting himself to the center of the maze, Cassius thought to himself, such a na‹ve little bird. She wouldn't escape him. The maze had been made with his own magic and what his little bird did not realize was that every time a person entered the center, the exit was magically changed to a different location. Snow White would never find her way out. She was his.

Moving to a bench that would be hidden from his bride's view, Cassius sat and prepared to wait.

* * *

Snow White paused to look over her map one last time, double-checking her directions before taking the path that would lead her to the center of the maze. It was a pity, she thought, that she couldn't take the time to enjoy the maze, she quite enjoyed puzzles of this sort. As the end of the path drew closer, her confidence grew and the taste of freedom was sweet on her tongue.

"I think we'll start with the skirt first."

Stunned, she turned around to find Cassius sitting on a bench in the center of the maze with a victorious grin on his face. Studying him, she wondered what he would do if she ran.

"You won't make it." He stated simply.

Admitting defeat, Snow White dropped her bag onto the ground and moved to stand in front of her husband. She reached for the buttons on the back of her skirt, hoping to get it done and over with quickly.

"Stop." He said. "You will allow me to have the honors, please."

She dropped her hands and looked above his head, embarrassment tinting her cheeks a light rose.

"Hmm, should I take it down or should I take it up. Decisions. Decisions. I think I'll take it up. Such a delightful way to draw out the suspense."

Warm, calloused hands gripped her ankle beneath her skirt. Traveling upwards, they moved at a snails pace, pausing every now and again to squeeze and mold her soft flesh. Upon reaching her thighs the hands repositioned so that one was touching her outer thigh and the other her inner thigh.

"You have such soft, yielding skin. I'm sure I will enjoy sampling a taste of it. You'll moan for me when I do, won't you, wife."

She shook her head.

"No? Well, we shall see won't we?"

Her attention was drawn back to his hands, more specifically the one on her inner thigh. Mere inches from her pussy Cassius would soon be able to feel the smooth hairless skin and even worse the moisture beginning to dew her nether lips.

Cassius gave a deep laugh. "My dear, your thoughts and feelings are so very clear on your face. Tell me, sweet, what is the reason you do not want me to touch your pussy? Could it be that you are becoming hungry by my touch and don't wish me to find the evidence between your legs?"

Snow White ignored the question.

He sighed. "Very well, wife, I will divest you of your skirt and you can go on your way." His hands pulled from beneath her skirt allowing it to drop. "Oops. That was careless of me, wasn't it? Now, I'll have to raise your skirt up all over again. Damn." He cursed in amusement.

The delighted look on his handsome face proved to Snow White that his bumble was no accident as once more his hands slid under her skirt to grip the other ankle. Moving his hands much quicker this time, Cassius reached the crease of her leg where thigh met groin in a matter of seconds.

Raising his face, he stared into her eyes letting her see the naked arousal in his own. "What will I find wife? The proof that you want me or that you don't? And what will it take for you to admit it yourself?"

"I want nothing of you. That is the proof that you seek." She replied.

"Liar!" Cassius growled in anger and reaching up found the wetness leaking from her cunt. "Here is my proof, your pussy soaking wet with desire, desire that I brought about." His fingers speared through her pussy, plunging inside her, fucking her until he received a moan of pleasure.

Snow White did not expect what Cassius did next. Her clitoris was pinched between his thumb and index finger and in the next instant rhythmic magical pulses shot into her clit sending her into an instant orgasm.

"OHHHH GOD!!!!!!!" She screamed over and over again until finally Cassius released his hold. Slumping against him, she was insensible for several minutes.

"Just the first of many, wife." Cassius murmured into her hair.

When she was once again standing under her own steam, Cassius stripped off the skirt and sent her on her way with another warning. "See you soon, wife."

This time Snow White studied the map intently, carrying it in front of her as she walked, marking every turn she took with a bit of dirt. She was absolutely 100% sure when she entered the final straightaway that at the end there would be an exit.

Just as she entered the clearing Snow White was grabbed from behind. Struggling and screaming, she was no match against the strength of the arms wrapped around her. Helplessly, she watched as a thick fist gripped the front of her blouse and pulled, ripping the shirt completely, allowing her unbound breasts to feel the warm breeze.

"A little fear adds to the spice, don't you agree, my dear?" Cassius whispered against her ear while flinging the offending garment aside. Sliding his hands around her, he cupped her breasts, brushing his fingers over the hardened tips. "See what fear has done, your breasts are swollen, the nipples hard against my palms. Your pulse is racing, I can feel it against my cheek."

Snow White stood still, silently enjoying the feel of his calloused hands on her breasts. Perhaps it was the impression of danger and mystery that emanated from him like the scent of perfume, that had her thoughts in such chaos, for with his hands on her flesh, Snow White was powerless to remember her purpose in being out this night.

There was a fine electrical charge that touched her skin wherever his hands moved that caused the hair on her arms to stand up, but it also sensitized her nerve endings so that each whisper of breeze or brush of skin felt a hundred times stronger.

Cassius was aware of Snow White's growing arousal. Every whimper that escaped from her beautiful lips fed his own. Soon, he calmed himself. Soon, she would be his, riding his enflamed cock, screaming her pleasure for the world to hear, begging him for more and more.

Cassius released her abruptly before his control was completely gone, pushing her once more into the murky passages of the maze. As he watched her sexy little ass sway, she stumbled slightly, drawing his eyes down to the only garment of clothing left to her, her shoes. He doubted very much that she would force them both to suffer another trip into the maze.

Only when Snow White stood deep inside the maze once again did some of her sanity return. This was not supposed to happen. She was supposed to have more control. Where had the desire to be free gone? Taking a fortifying breath, she overcame her bodies seething passions to study the map that by some miracle she still clasped in her hand.

The trail she took this time seemed darker and quieter, the sounds of crickets almost nonexistent. The growing darkness and her own bodies demanding needs made reading the map even more difficult causing her to almost miss several turns. But Snow White persevered until she could just barely make out the end of the maze.

Her pace quickened the closer she got to the end of the maze until she was practically running. The map she carried fell unnoticed to the ground. She no longer needed it.

And then she was there, at the end of the maze, where a massive iron door stood towering over her. Snow White's hands trembled as she grasped the iron ring and pulled. To her surprise it opened easily on well-oiled joints.

Standing at the threshold, she peered into the midnight blackness before her. No sounds could be heard, no sights seen.

A candle to her left sparked to life, and then another to her right. Then one after the other candles burst into flame forming a semicircle illuminating the blood red, silk covered bed underneath and the devastatingly handsome man lounging negligently in it.

His sinful beauty took her breath away. Long black hair fell carelessly over his broad shoulders and thick chest. A sheet covered him from mid-chest down, clinging to his bent leg and hiding his masculinity from her eyes. His hands resting against his waist and bent knee fisted tightly as his eyes blazed a trail over her naked body and a rakish smiled crossed his face, giving him an even more dangerous aura.

Cassius captured her eyes, allowing her to see the severe level of arousal he was experiencing.

Her eyes were drawn to the sheet as her husband began to slowly push it lower. The muscles of his abdomen rippled under her steady gaze. After that, it was a slow torturous tease as the sheet traveled up his bent leg.

She stood not breathing while the sheet neared the top of his knee. With a soft hiss it fell down revealing all to her hungry eyes. The breath she had held blew out in a long sigh that ended in a moan as she stared at his powerful organ. Proud and erect, it was long and thick with a blunt tip. The sacs beneath were round and full. Snow White moistened her dry lips.

"Well are you going to stand there all day playing voyeur or are you going to get over here and wrap those sexy lips around my cock?" He asked in a thick voice.

It was not his words that made her legs move but the sight of his hand sensually stroking his cock up and down until a bead of moisture pearled at the tip. She attacked him in the next instant, her hand snapping towards his cock with her mouth close behind.

Cassius halted her motion mere inches from her goal, capturing her hand in one of his while the other speared through her hair and held her head immobile.

"No! No! No!" He snapped. "That's not the way this works. If you get a treat, I think it's only fair that I receive one as well. I want to taste you, my dear wife, to lick every single drop of honey from your delectable pussy. I want to take your hardened bud in my mouth and lash my tongue against it until you scream my name. You want it too. I can see the heat my words cause broiling in your eyes. Come to me, wife. Let me have you."

His voice surrounded her, seeping into every pore, racing through her veins like a flash fire. Her blood boiled, scorching her skin and then flowing on to pool in every erotic zone in her body. Her pussy clenched at the vivid image that forged into her mind of Cassius with his face buried between her legs eagerly lapping up her nectar.

Moving quickly, Snow white positioned herself over Cassius with a leg on either side of his head. Closing her eyes she widened her legs an inch at a time drawing out her suspense, waiting for the first touch of his tongue.

He obliged Snow White, resisting his desire to taste her. Teasingly, he blew a warm stream of air upward which earned him another moan and a shiver.

As her pussy lowered another fraction of an inch, he quit resisting. Poking his tongue out, Cassius took one long lap, gathering up the wetness on his tongue. His eyes closed as he savored the musky flavor.

The touch of his tongue sent surges of pleasure racing through Snow White.

"Mmmmmm, soooo delicious." He murmured. Maneuvering his hands out from underneath Snow White he gripped the base of his cock, holding it at attention while he used the other to gently push against Snow White, easing her down until she was stretched out across his body.

"Have your treat, wife." Cassius urged.

She couldn't decide where to begin. Should she start at the lovely full sacs just begging for a tongue bath or should she start at the broad tip already leaking precum. Or perhaps...

"Ooooooo yesssssss! Mmmmm, that feels soooo good!" She cried out as Cassius sucked her clit into his mouth.

The wicked things he was doing to her sent her thoughts scattering in all directions until all that existed for her was the fierce pleasure radiating from her pussy and the hard, erect cock waiting patiently in front of her.

Swooping down, she licked the beads of precum up with the tip of her tongue. The thick masculine sweetness teased her taste buds. She took another lick and then another and another wringing torturous groans from deep inside Cassius' throat. These she ignored, continuing to tease him.

"So you want to provoke the tiger, do you? Well then you must be prepared when the tiger turns and eats you." Cassius returned to her clit with renewed vigor. Only this time he added a little of his magic into the mix so that this time the touch of his tongue felt like a zap of lighting. And if that weren't enough, the two thick fingers that plowed their way into her wet pussy and began a series of rapid violent thrusting motions would ensure that his point was made all too well.

Snow White choked on a breath. The thrusting of his fingers soon had her hips moving in harmony. Each backward motion rubbed her engorged clit over the tip of his tongue until all Cassius had to do was stick out his tongue and let her do the work.

"Nooooo! Please don't stop!" She screamed when her pleasure was brought to a screeching halt.

"You want more of this!?" He emphasized his question with a few more rapid thrusts.

"Yessss!"

"THEN TAKE ME IN YOUR MOUTH!" His voice ricocheted off the walls of the room, doubling their volume.

She was devouring the thick length in the blink of an eye.

Cassius closed his eyes and inhaled sharply. The warmth and suction enveloping his cock was intoxicating. He became lost in sensation after sensation, unaware of Snow White's frantic pleas and moans. Only when her pussy was pressed against his lips did he become aware once more of his wife's desperate attempts for fulfillment.

She sighed in relief and pleasure at the touch of his tongue once more. The sound was barely a whisper around the cock in her mouth. Gathering her concentration to the task at hand, she withdrew his cock from her mouth with a loud sucking POP!

The body beneath her twitched. Snow White grinned. This was going to be fun. Pressing down firmly, she held the slick organ against his stomach and leaned forward to reach the twin jewels beneath. Each in turn was treated to a slow, raspy swipe with the flat of her tongue before then being sucked into her mouth and rolled around by her tongue. Still working on the full sacs she gently scraped a fingernail along the sensitive skin between his balls and anus.

"CHRIST!" He roared, arching in reaction to the sudden stinging pleasure.

Holding on tightly she nipped her way back to the head of his cock and engulfed the tip raking her teeth, oh sooo gently, across it.

"Playtime is over! Take me deeper, wife. I want to cum in your mouth." He ordered.

She did as he asked, sucking his cock so deep that she almost choked before setting a furious up and down motion.

Cassius growled from the wet heat massaging his shaft. It took every ounce of control he possessed not to cum right then and there. His heart sped up as the hand playing with his balls moved lower. He knew what she was going to do and he wanted it! But she had to cum with him. He wanted that even more. Taking her entire clitoris into his mouth Cassius bombarded it from every direction with a sharper dose of electric magic.

Snow White tore her mouth off of his cock and screamed. There were no words to describe the sensations wracking her pussy. Bright, piercing lights exploded behind her closed lids, growing brighter as the feelings intensified.

"Take me back into your mouth. I want to cum with you, wife." She heard his voice in her head but knew that no words had passed through his lips. Snow White renewed her sucking with abandon, slurping noisily while wet saliva trailed down his balls. Using the wetness to coat her finger, she rammed it without hesitation deep into his ass, fucking him forcefully.

12