Kristina Abernathy Throws A Party

Story Info
Weather Channel beauty finds a way to thank four interns.
6.8k words
4.67
95.4k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkent
jkent
8 Followers

It was a beautiful Friday afternoon, the kind of day where you’ll do anything to stay outside and avoid work. But instead of enjoying the late spring sunshine, Kristina Abernathy arrived at work early. She wanted to make sure she didn’t miss saying goodbye to this years interns on their last day. The Weather Channel had been using interns for years, but this was the first year they had interns that included high school seniors not just college kids. And it was the high school kids in particular she wanted to say goodbye to.

If you’ve ever watched The Weather Channel, you should be well aware of how beautiful Kristina is. That sweet voice, adorable face and spectacular blonde hair was enough to get any mans attention. She was used to the attention she received from men and loved every second of it. Kristina knew the power her beauty gave her, but she never abused it. Making men grovel or using it to advance her career never interested her. Her charm and beauty without guile made her a favorite of just about everyone at The Weather Channel. Especially the interns. While no one abused the interns, Kristina always went a little bit out of her way to be more helpful to them than the other meteorologists.

This years’ intern program included six high schoolers, 4 boys and two girls. The girls admired Kristina and looked up to her like she was their big sister. The boys jumped at the chance to be near her. They loved the fact that she listened to their questions and always gave thoughtful answers. That is, when they could control themselves and ask a pertinent question. The boys spent much of their time around her trying not to hyperventilate and hiding a raging hard-on. Kristina loved to get one of the boys alone just to hear his voice get a little higher because of nerves. There was something about the attention from the boys’ that set them apart from everyone else in Kristina’s eyes. In recent weeks, she had begun to fantasize about the boys. She felt a little dirty when she did considering she was nearly fifteen years older than the four eighteen year-old boys, but that just seemed to turn her on more.

As Kristina arrived at work on that sunny Friday afternoon, she was determined to give the boys a goodbye they’d never forget. Tomorrow was supposed to be even nicer than today, so Kristina had decided to throw a pool party for the boys at her place. Of course, there would be more going on at the party than swimming and lounging around the pool, but I’m guessing you already knew that. She still couldn’t believe what she was about to do, but she couldn’t help herself. She breezed through the lobby giving everyone there a big smile and a warm hello. Making a beeline for the studio, she spotted her first intern. Tommy was alone in the break room, drinking a soda. Kristina was happy he was the first she found. Tommy, only about 5 foot 8 and fairly thin, was easily the shyest of the four boys and might too shy to agree to come to the party. The shyness coupled with his wavy brown hair and his warm eyes made him the one Kristina wanted most.

Kristina walked into the break room and hit Tommy with her biggest, brightest smile. “Hi, Tommy!” She looked him straight in the eyes and watched as the colors rose slightly in his cheeks. “I’m so glad I get to talk to you before you leave.”

Tommy tried to regain his composure. He had never seen a woman a perfect as Kristina. His eyes quickly took in what she was wearing. He liked the white top and noticed her jeans were a little tighter than usual. They really showed off her ass. Tommy’s cock had sprung to attention, so he sat down at the small table in the corner to hide the fact that Kristina’s tight jeans had him on the verge of cumming in his pants. In a slightly nervous voice he said, “Hi, Kristina. It’s good to see you, too. You look great. Better than great.” He immediately thought to himself, ‘You idiot! Could you sound like more of a loser?!’

Kristina’s smile just got brighter. “I do? This is just an old top and an old pair of jeans.” She let Tommy have a good look by slowly doing a 360. When she had her back to him she bent at the waist just enough to push her ass towards him. She surprised herself at how much she was teasing the poor kid. But she’d make it up to him tomorrow. Kristina finished her 360 to see Tommy staring at her lustfully. When their eyes met, he quickly looked down at his hands. She sat down across the table from him and put her hands on his. “You are so sweet, Tommy. I’m really going to miss you around here.”

Tommy stammered, “Not as much as I’m going to miss you. You’ve done so much to help me.”

“You’ve helped me just as much.” Kristina continued. “As a matter of fact, I think I have a way to say thanks. I’m having a pool party at my place tomorrow for some the interns and I’d love it if you’d come.”

“A party?” Tommy looked dumbfounded. “I’d like to, but…um…” He fumbled for an excuse. He wanted to go, but he was afraid he’d just make a fool of himself in front of his ultimate fantasy woman.

Kristina didn’t give him time to find an excuse. “No buts about it. It’s tomorrow at noon. I really want you there, Tommy. Please come.”

There was no way he could say no now. “O.K., I’ll be there. Thanks, Kristina.”

She wrote down her address on the back of a business card and slid it across the table. Kristina put her hands back on Tommy’s. “This a spur of the moment idea, Tommy. That means I can’t invite everyone. So it’s very important that you don’t say anything about this to anyone. I don’t want anyone to get their feelings hurt. Can I count on you not to say anything?”

Tommy nodded. “I won’t say a word.” Kristina was smiling again and it was enough to get the pre-cum flowing. “I guess I better get back to work.” He stood up and tried to get out of the room before she noticed his predicament.

Kristina jumped up with him, grabbing him before he could get away. She hugged him, gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered in his ear, “We’re going to have so much fun tomorrow.” Tommy pulled away, scurrying down the hall and disappearing into the bathroom. Part of her wanted to sneak into the bathroom to listen to him beat off. She wondered if he’d be crying out her name. She just shook her head at how much she had teased him. She vowed that she would more than make up for it tomorrow.

She had one guest for her party, now it was time to line up three more. As she approached the studio, she found Matt and Dan talking to each other in the hallway that leads to management’s offices. Smiling broadly, she linked arms with them and guided them down the hall. Once they we’re out of view Kristina said, “So this is it. Your last day. What am I going to do without you two taking care of me?”

Matt laughed, shaking his head and tossing his dirty blonde hair. “You’ll cope just fine.”

“The real question is,” Dan added “how can we thank you for everything you’ve done to help us?”

“I want to thank you, too. I’m having a pool party tomorrow at my home for a few of the interns. It’s very special party. You have to come. It wouldn’t be any fun without you two.”

Matt and Dan exchanged glances. The sound of Kristina’s voice made them think that this “special” party as she called it could be the fulfillment of their wildest fantasies. Were they hearing her correctly? Not believing their ears they said yes without trying to sound too eager.

“Excellent.” Kristina leaned in to kiss both of them on the cheek before continuing. “This is a very small party. Not everyone is invited so you can’t say a word about this to anyone, understand? If you breathe a word of this to anyone, the party’s off.” The boys nodded. She practically purred as she said, “Get your rest tonight, boys. This will be the best party you’ve ever been to.”

Kristina left the boys standing there wide-eyed as she walked down the hall to the studio. Matt and Dan watched her ass shimmy down the hall. They were thinking the same thing. “Did that just really happen? Did Kristina Abernathy just invite us to an orgy?”

Feeling very confident, Kristina wasted no time in locating her last invitee. David was in the back of the studio just standing and watching. She got his attention and motioned for him to come over to her.

A little self-conscious about his looks (he thought his nose was too big and his eyes were too close together) David always got just a little nervous around women. Especially Kristina. With the way her eyes were boring into him as he walked towards her, his legs felt like jelly. He wobbled over, greeting her with an uneasy smile and a “Hello” that was in a much higher pitch than he had intended.

“Hi David.” With the plans for the party coming together with such ease, Kristina was so confident (and horny) that she was nearly cooing. “I’m having a party at my place tomorrow and I want you to come. What do you say?”

He just blinked at her for a moment as he tried to control his heart rate. “Tomorrow? I’d really like to, but I have plans with some friends of mine.” David’s nervousness increased as Kristina stepped closer to him, close enough for her breasts to graze his shirt.

“Get out of it. It’s going to be a great party, David. You won’t want to miss it.”

“I can’t. I made…”

Kristina cut him off. “This is a small party with only you and a few other interns being invited. You have to come.” With a lecherous grin she said slowly and deliberately, “I want you to come. Please come, David.”

He nearly fainted. He managed to croak out through a dry mouth, “Alright. I’ll come.”

Kristina handed him her address and watched a very shaky hand reach out for it. She left him with a kiss on the cheek. As she walked away David realized he hadn’t taken a breath in almost a minute. He took such a deep, ragged breath another staffer heard him and came over to see if he was o.k. He sheepishly said he was fine.

The party was now set. Kristina hadn’t intended to tease the boys the way she did or make the purpose of her “party” so clear to them. But she couldn’t help herself. And she loved the looks on their faces. They were so stunned by what she was saying she knew they wouldn’t be getting much sleep tonight. She wondered if Tommy was still in the bathroom masturbating furiously. The thought of having to wait until tomorrow was nearly too much to take. Kristina hoped that she wouldn’t be so wound up that she’d end up breaking one or more the boys. They were just kids after all.

She had been working at The Weather Channel long enough that she could put herself on autopilot and get through her shift with relative ease. There were a few times, though, she caught herself thinking about the fucking she was going to get tomorrow instead of the weather.

After her shift ended she raced home for a shower. She thought about a cold shower and just waiting for the boys to take care of her tomorrow, but that wouldn’t do. She desperately needed a cock. Her trusty dildo would have to do for now. Sprinting for her bathroom, Kristina turned on the shower to let it get good and hot. She made her way to her dresser and the bottom drawer that hid her ten-inch friend. After fondling it for a moment, she quickly stripped and returned to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, she saw her flushed face and was a little amazed at how hard her nipples had become. She ran her hand across her soft breasts and her tight stomach enjoying the heat her body was radiating. Kristina smiled at the sight and thought, “I almost feel sorry for those boys. This body is going to wear them out. By the time I’m done with them, they won’t be able to fuck for a month.”

Grabbing her dildo, she slipped into the shower. The warm water hit her body and began cascading down her supple frame. She was trembling with anticipation as she slid the dildo down her body. Kristina usually liked to take her time, but not tonight. Tonight she wanted it rough and fast. The dildo had no sooner touched her pussy lips than a shock went through her body. With a quick thrust, most of the dildo vanished into her pussy. Kristina began shrieking with pleasure. She was attacking herself so forcefully she lost her balance and tumbled against the back of the shower stall. She skidded down the wall to a sitting position, but all the while she continued driving the dildo deeper into her pussy. The water had matted down her blonde hair and her upturned face caught much of the water in her wide-open mouth. It turned her cries into gurgles. She’d stop screeching long enough to spit out some of the water but the one thing that never stopped was her right hand. It pistoned the dildo in and out of her at a fevered pitch. Her body was vibrating like she was on one of those old “magic fingers” beds. The cries of ecstasy were nearing a crescendo as they echoed off the shower walls. With one final thrust of the dildo, her body went rigid, then all hell broke loose. Kristina threw her head all the way back and let out a guttural scream so deep it didn’t even sound human. The orgasm hit so hard, it bounced her across the shower floor. Her pussy had clamped down hard enough on the dildo it was nearly crushed. As the orgasm finally began to ebb, Kristina’s screams turned into moans and she eventually caught her breath. Her body was still quivering as she realized that she had never been that out of control. She hoped tomorrow would be even better.

The dildo had completely drained her, so Kristina slept like a baby. But by morning, she was ready for more. She was dressed by 8 AM and impatiently waiting for the boys to arrive. After what seemed like an eternity, noon was approaching. Watching her driveway, Kristina saw a car pull up. It was Tommy. She watched him nervously walk towards her door. The bulge in his pants held her attention. He was as ready as she was.

There was no need to knock on the door. Kristina had it open before he was 50 feet away from it. She looked perfect to him. Not a blonde hair out of place. Her black top, white pants and black boat shoes made her look like she was ready for a day of sailing. But her eyes held the completely unmistakable look of lust. Tommy allowed himself to wonder for the first time if she wanted to have sex as badly as he did. Was he really about to lose his virginity to Kristina Abernathy? From the time he had become an intern at The Weather Channel he had spent every night jacking off to thoughts of Kristina. Now he was going to actually fuck her. All he hoped for was that he wouldn’t faint.

Kristina wrapped her arms around Tommy as he got to the doorway. Pulling him into her home, she shut the door behind them. She ran her fingers through his hair and whispered in his ear, “I’m so glad you came, Tommy.” She looked at his face and smiled at his nervousness. Stroking his cheek, she said, “Relax, sweetie. I’ll take very good care of you.”

Tommy was about to say something when the sound of a car got their attention. They looked out the window to see David pulling up. Just a few seconds later Dan and Matt arrived together. “Damn it,” Tommy thought. “I wanted a chance to have her alone. I don’t know if I can do it if other guys are watching.”

Kristina had the door open and greeted each of the other three boys with hugs and kisses. After they were all inside, she closed the door, leaning back against it to admire the four boys that were about to rip her apart. “Well, gentleman. Why don’t we get the party started? Let’s go out back.” She linked arms with Matt and David and lead all four boys to her back yard. “What do you think?”

The boys looked around the heavily wooded back yard. Kristina’s home sat directly in the middle of a two-acre lot. The only area that was fenced in was the immediate area around the pool, the rest was wide open. The Olympic sized pool was surround by a small grassy area and fronted by a large tiled patio. Dan spoke first. That didn’t surprise Kristina. He was the most self-assured of the four. “It’s fantastic! Can I move in?” He walked over to the bar where Kristina had set out sodas, lemonade and other drinks and helped himself.

Kristina laughed. “I’m not sure you could afford my rent. Make yourself comfortable, guys. You can change in the bathroom, if you want. It’s down the hall, third door on the right.”

“No need.” Dan removed his shirt, pants and shoes in a flash to reveal a Speedo that left little to the imagination.

“Thanks for the show, Dan. Who’s next?” Kristina eyed the other three boys to see if any of them would be as casual about stripping as Dan was.

Matt cleared his throat. He began something of a comical strip tease that had Kristina giggling instantly. She watched him kick off his sandals then slowly remove his shirt. He tossed it at her as she whistled at him and applauded.

“Oh my! I do declare! I believe it getting very hot out here!” Kristina fanned herself with Matt’s shirt. “My, my. Two down, two to go.” She looked over at David and Tommy. David had stripped to his swim trunks while Matt was putting on a show for Kristina. She teased him, “A little eager, David? Always remember, take your time. Don’t rush, baby.” Kristina turned her attention to Tommy. “Well, your up. So to speak.”

The other boys laughed and waited for Tommy to strip. “I…um…I’m not to good at that.” Tommy sounded so young, Kristina felt like Mrs. Robinson from “The Graduate.” But just for a second.

She strolled over to him to said, “It’s o.k. honey. You don’t have to put on a show.” She pulled him towards the bar. “Come on over here and get something to drink. Just relax and have a good time.” Kristina’s tone was so sweet and gentle, Tommy relaxed for the first time since she invited him here. “I’ll get the grill going, too. I’ve got burgers and chicken ready to go.”

“You’re going to barbeque?” Dan asked with mock indignation. “No, no, no. Stand back, mortal. Allow the barbeque God to work his magic!”

Laughing, Kristina replied, “O.K. barbeque God, it’s all yours. But at least let me get you an apron.” She gestured to his Speedo. “I don’t want you to accidentally barbeque that monster.” She turned her back and headed for her kitchen as the boys erupted in laughter.

The next hour and a half passed with good food and plenty of talk about The Weather Channel. There were stories about pranks the meteorologists pulled on the interns, mistakes the meteorologists made on the air and how much the internship had meant to the boys. Tommy was relaxed enough to take off his shirt. The boys were even confident enough to chide Kristina for wearing too much clothing on such a warm day. They eventually got her to take off her top. There was complete silence as the top came off. She was wearing a black bikini top underneath. Each boy let out an audible breath as they soaked in the sight of Kristina’s tight torso. Her body was even better than they had fantasized. Perfectly toned without an imperfection of any kind. Her breasts were bigger than they had seen in countless fantasies. She was their ultimate fantasy, an intelligent woman that showed a genuine interest in them. And, oh yeah, she was also the hottest, most fuckable women they’d ever known. Kristina was feeling much better about this party. While the main purpose of the party was to fuck the hell out these boys, she wanted to make sure they knew she sincerely cared about them. When she told them she’d help them anyway she could as they prepared for their careers, she meant it. She wasn’t one of those on air types that made promises they had no intention of keeping. If any of them contacted her for advice or help, she’d do everything she could for them.

The atmosphere around the pool was fun and relaxed. But as the food was finished and no one wanted anything else to drink, the conversation began to lag. Everyone knew it was getting close to the time for the real party to start. Tommy had gotten up to take his plate over to the bar when Kristina spoke. “When I invited you guys here, I teased you a little more than I had intended. I’m sorry; I’m really not a tease. But it was Tommy that I teased the most. I really need to make it up to him.” With that, she rose and slowly sauntered to Tommy. His mouth went completely dry while he stared at her. She leaned in to whisper in his ear, “I’m sorry, sweetie. No more teasing. I’m going to take good care of you.” The combination of Kristina’s sweet voice and hot breath in his ear made his head spin. Before he could recover, she kissed him with all the passion she could muster. Kristina actually had to hold him up for a moment as his knees buckled.

jkent
jkent
8 Followers
12