Photo Developing Ch. 03

Story Info
The photos come home.
3.8k words
4.7
122.5k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
km-smt
km-smt
36 Followers

This is the third part to an earlier story titled “Photo Developing followed by Photo Developing – Chapter II.” I believe you will find this story more enjoyable if you read the other stories first.

Kathy sat on the couch next to me looking through the photos I had brought home from the one-hour photo developer. Images of flesh flashed in her hands as she reviewed the pictures of masturbating, sucking, licking and fucking. She paused to take in the picture of my semen, frozen in mid air on its way to her open mouth, her tongue extended to catch the arching white streams.

“You actually looked at the pictures while she was standing there watching you?” My wife asked incredulously as she sorted through the pictures laying them on her bare legs exposed from beneath the oversized white t-shirt she had put on after her shower.

“Yeah, I did.” I admitted as I watched her put the photos back into the envelope.

“So you called the girl on the phone and talked to her about developing these photos and you jacked off while talking to her?” She summarized my earlier recounting of the phone calls to Shannon as if to confirm her understanding.

“Yep” I said and nodded, not sure whether I should feel guilty, aroused or panic – and realizing I felt all three.

“And she knew you were playing with yourself?” Kathy questioned.

“Not the first time but the other two times yeah, she did.” I said a bit contritely.

“What did she say to get you off?” she asked looking up a little too pointedly I thought.

“At first she was just answering my questions about the kind of photos they could develop. I described them to her and she just listened and said they weren’t suppose to develop them but that if I brought them in to her she could do them. And she said that it sounded like we had fun taking the pictures. She didn’t know I jacked off the first time. I called her back to say you were nervous about having people see the pictures. It was that call when she realized what I was doing, and she was, ….encouraging I guess you’d say. After the pictures were developed she said that they looked good and she described them to me – saying all the words. She even went in the back room of the store so she could talk to me. When she could tell I was about to come she told me to shoot.” Kathy was beyond a response and looked back at me blankly. “She thought you had a really great butt.” I added.

After a few minutes of silence Kathy asked “I was in there a couple of days ago. Which one is she?”

“Shannon. She’s the cute blonde, curly hair, blue eyes, not very tall, probably about 20 or so. Nice legs and butt.” I said full of too much information.

Kathy nodded her head saying, “Yeah, I remember her. She was nice when I was in there.” She paused to think for a moment and then asked “Weren’t you embarrassed to go in and pick them up after you jacked off over the phone with her?”

“I was embarrassed and nervous and I told her so. But she was so cute and relaxed about the calls and said not to worry about it. She even admitted to me that her boyfriend masturbated all the time too. I think she was excited by the calls. Going in to get the pictures and actually seeing her was too exciting for me to pass up.” I said with a bit of a shrug.

“God, I can’t believe you did this.” She said shaking her head. “So what happened when you went in to the store to pick them up?”

I took a deep breath as I thought how best to describe the events. For the first time I realized I was beginning to get excited by the conversation. “I went in just before closing so Shannon closed the store before she gave me the pictures to look at.”

“So it was just you and Shannon in the store?” Kathy interrupted

“No, a kid named David was also there. He developed the pictures I think. Anyway, the store was closed and Shannon gave me the photos and I went through them laying them out on the counter one by one. When I was done she joked about hating to see other people having so much fun and said that we looked really good together.”

“Where was the guy during all this?” Kathy asked.

“David was on the other side of the store cleaning, lurking really.” Kathy nodded in reply and said “Go ahead. What else did she say?”

“I told her that she had done a good job of describing them to me over the phone. And she said that she could tell that she had and that I must have had a big mess to clean up on the other end.” Kathy was listening intently and nodded her head as she reached for the pictures and started to look through them again. Her hair still wet from the shower had dampened the shoulders of her t-shirt and an occasional stray drop beaded on the surface of the photos.

I continued. “On the phone I told Shannon that I wanted to know which pictures she liked best. She asked if I also wanted David to pick out the one’s he liked best too – I said sure. I think Shannon kind of gets off on having a guy look at another guy – or something like that. She made kind of a thing about some of the pictures David liked. Anyway, when I asked her which ones she liked she told me to ask David first.” Kathy looked up from the pictures, her eyes wide in surprise. She turned toward me lifting her leg onto the couch to sit sideways to face me. The pictures that had been spread across her lap fell between her legs. She retrieved them by lifting up the hem of her t-shirt briefly exposing to me that she had yet to put on underwear. My cock twitched making me aware for the first time that I was fully aroused – and had been for some time. Kathy looked up from collecting the photos from between her legs and noted the direction of my gaze. “What happened next?” she asked without a reaction.

“I called David over and asked him if he had looked at the pictures and he said yes and that they were really hot. Then I asked him which ones he liked best.”

“Was Shannon watching?” Kathy asked. I nodded that she was and Kathy said “OK, so which ones did David like the best?” Was Kathy a little breathless or was that me I wondered.

“He picked the one of you masturbating – the one where you’re coming.” I told her and reached over to take the photos from her lap and pulled out the one David had picked. In the picture Kathy had the index finger of one hand on her clit and the middle finger of the other hand deeply inserted into her pussy. Her head was back, mouth open and climaxing. Kathy took the picture as I handed it to her and looked at it wordlessly, her cheeks colored at the thought of strangers seeing a picture of her masturbating and climaxing.

“He also liked this one.” I handed her the picture of her on her back, legs spread impossibly wide, breasts cupped in her hands and pressed together with her nipples nearly touching and extended and my cock buried in her pussy.

“And this one.” I handed her the photo of her sucking the head of my cock. “And he said he loved this one the most.” I told her as I pulled from the pile the picture of Kathy taking my cock out of her mouth just as a long stream of my come shot out across her face. I watched as Kathy held the pictures in front of her looking at them. I was now painfully aware of my erection throbbing.

“Shannon said that she was surprised David liked that one because it was a cock picture. He said that he had to go with the come shot.” I tried to gauge Kathy’s reaction but could not.

“He told me to tell you that you have a great ass – and mouth too.” I said breaking the silence.

“Oh God, he really said that?” she asked.

“Yeah he did, and he was really hard when he said it.”

“Are you kidding? You could tell?” she said, definitely out of breath a bit.

“Oh yeah” I laughed “He had quite a bulge going. In fact, I told him I would tell you when I was in your mouth. He just said “fuck” and groaned.” My voice was slightly deeper and I felt as though I was talking too fast.

“You really said that to him?” Kathy said and added with a slight smile “The poor kid.” She leaned back and I caught another glimpse of her pussy, barely visible under the t-shirt . “I bet you were hard too - just like you are now.” She said and leaned forward and very firmly gripped my dick through my shorts. Just as quickly she let go of my erection and sat back, giving me another quick flash of her crotch.

“So which pictures did Shannon like best?” she asked.

“Actually, I don’t know. She didn’t get a chance to tell me.” I said

“Why not?” Kathy asked. “I thought you asked her.”

“I did, but something else happened.” I admitted to her, unsure how this would go.

“What?” Kathy asked with more concern than I had hoped for.

“I pulled my cock out and showed it to them.” I said as matter-of-factly as I could shifting to try to position my painfully hard dick more comfortably in my shorts.

“You did not!” Kathy almost shouted sitting upright as though stunned by this news. “There in the shop in front of them you pulled your dick out!” I nodded in confirmation. “You’re crazy. You’re going to get arrested!” I stared back and shrugged with no reasonable answer in my head. “Well, tell me! What did they do?”

“I didn’t really plan it but Shannon asked if you got excited when people saw me the same way I got excited by showing your body off to people. I told her that you did – you know how we talked about that.” Kathy nodded. “So, on an impulse I just unzipped my pants and pulled it out. I asked Shannon to take a picture of my cock so that you would know that she had seen it – you know – live and in person.” I shrugged in recognition that the logic probably wasn’t all there.

“So what did they do – David was still there right?” Kathy asked

“Yeah, he was. Shannon was pretty surprised and so was David. I don’t really remember what they said but they were both a little shocked when they first saw it. But they both looked. I just stood there pointing it at her for a minute and then Shannon opened one of the disposable cameras she had in the shop and said she would take pictures for you. She took a bunch of pictures of my cock. Of me jacking my cock actually.” I added.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe this.” Kathy said shaking her head slowly from side to side and staring back at me. “You masturbated in front of them while she took pictures. What did David do while she was taking the pictures?”

“He took a couple of pictures too. Then he joined me.” I said succinctly.

“There is no way this is true – you’re making it up.” Kathy said half expecting me to admit the whole story was a fabrication.

“He did.” I assured her. “Both Shannon and I just heard him groan and we looked over at the same time and there he was -–jacking away watching me do the same. Shannon had the two of us stand together and she took pictures of us jacking off together. He didn’t want to at first but I told him you would really get off on seeing pictures of his cock and of us jacking our cocks together.”

“Oh fuck.” Kathy whispered so low I could barely hear her.

“David has a really big cock, babe.” I told her as I leaned forward, reached under her shirt and ran my fingers along the lips of her pussy, confirming what I had suspected that she was very wet. Kathy made no move to stop me but nothing to encourage me either. “He was longer than me by a good 2 inches and a lot thicker. Even Shannon said that he had me beat.” My voice was thick with excitement. I continued to stoke my wife’s pussy, concentrating now on her clit.

“She asked me if I wanted to finish and to tell her when we were going to come so she could get the picture. I came first and counted it down so she could time it - I think she got it. God I shot a lot – all over the floor in front of her. Then, before she was ready David shot off and hit her - all over Shannon’s shirt – it made her jump. And he kept spurting really a lot – on Shannon and the floor.” I was rubbing Kathy’s clit faster now and dipping into her pussy every now and then. She had pulled her shirt up exposing her pussy to me. She was breathing in short, quiet gasps.

“I know he was thinking about the pictures of you when he shot off. Probably imagining your mouth on his cock, sucking him dry.” I told her as I continued to finger her.

“Show it to me.” Kathy panted gripping my cock through my shorts. I heard to her moan when my hand left her pussy. As quickly as I could I stood and dropped my pants and underwear and stepped out of them. My erection bounced upon release, the head wet and shiny. I sat back down and resumed my stroking of Kathy’s clit, feeling sure her climax was imminent. My cock stuck straight up in the air, throbbing with need. Kathy’s eyes were locked on it but she made no move to touch me.

“Uh, …uh” Kathy moaned. “Did you like them looking at your prick?” she asked in gasps still staring at my dick.

“Yeah, I did. I loved having their eyes on it – like yours are now. Having them watch me stroke it and seeing it shoot off.” I couldn’t hold back any longer and grabbed the shaft of my cock to jack off. Kathy slapped my hand away and hissed “Not yet.” I just moaned “Fuck” and let my cock throb, wetness dripping down the head as I continued to alternate my fingers between rubbing over her clit and plunging into her pussy.

“Tell me more” Kathy panted, now very close to her climax.

“I liked the shocked look on their faces when they first realized my dick was out and that I wanted them to see it.” I told her looking at her eyes fixed on my penis. “And I liked that both David and I had our cocks out and Shannon was completely dressed – but taking it all in.”

“Yeah.” Kathy glanced up and nodded.

“You know what else I liked. I liked looking at David’s big cock. I liked watching him jack it off. He was standing right next to me. Shannon took pictures of our cocks together. It turned me on to masturbate next to him, with him and to see him shooting come all over Shannon. And he liked me watching it. He kept looking up at me to be sure I was looking at his big penis. I bet you can’t wait to see the pictures – to see how big it is. God babe, I could have gripped his shaft next to his hand and helped him.”

Kathy was now on her knees next to me holding her long t-shirt up above her breasts, the nipples hardened and dark. She was thrusting her pelvis against the stroke of my hand across her swollen clit. Her eyes were still locked on my erection, red and sticking up obscenely from between my legs. “And I thought about doing that – grabbing his cock and helping him jack off.” I said quietly, surprising myself with this thought.

“Uhhh, OK, OK I’m coming! Ohhh fuck!” Kathy froze as I pushed two fingers deep into her and used my thumb to rub her clit. “Oh God” she said as her climax ramped down and I continued playing with her only slightly more gently. “Oh fuck, I can come again.” She said. She quickly swung her leg over me, her knee hitting my erection and making me shudder from the much needed contact. In one movement she sat on my lap and my cock was in her, finding her opening and slipping easily into her incredibly wet pussy. It was my turn to moan “Oh fuck.”

“You like people looking at that big dick of yours don’t you.” I nodded as I pushed up into her and gripped her ass in the palms of my hands. “I like the idea of people seeing your penis all hard and swollen, and watching you desperate to come. So desperate that you can’t keep from beating off even though they will see you. Remember the time Lynda and I walked in on you – and you started to come and couldn’t stop?”

“Oh fuck yeah. I didn’t want to stop” I said remembering that long ago event.

“I can’t wait to see the pictures Shannon took of your dick.” She said as she milked my cock with her warm pussy.

“And David’s” I reminded her.

“Yeah, and David’s cock I want to see too.” Kathy said raising and lowering herself onto my cock agonizingly slowly. “Are you going to call Shannon to ask about the pictures?” she asked and then added “and to find out which ones of us she likes best?”

“Yes” I gasped. “And which ones of you she liked best.”

“Uh huh.” Kathy grunted and gripped my shoulders, pushing back, suddenly riding my cock with urgency. “I want to listen when you call her.” She said as she began her orgasm.

“OK” I exhaled but it was lost in her groan as she rode me furiously, mouth open, and her head back climaxing again. She continued to ride, slowing as the intensity of her orgasm wound down until she was sitting still on my erection contracting her muscles, gripping and letting go of my dick.

We stared into each other’s eyes for moments, feeling the connection of her pussy and my cock. Finally, Kathy pulled off of my cock and straddled my leg. I could feel the wetness of her on my thigh. My cock glistened between us. She looked down and gripped my cock at the head and so slowly stroked her hand to the base – and then let go.

She looked up from my dick, her eyes shinning and round and said “Show me how David did his. Do it just the way you saw him do it.” She pleaded with her eyes as though desperate to know but ashamed to ask. “I know every guy does it differently. Show me how he did it. Jack yourself like David did it - please.”

She looked back down as I took my swollen and slippery penis in hand thinking about watching David masturbate. I looked down with her at the penis that was in my hand trying to conjure up the image of another, bigger erection I had watched be stroked to climax.

“He used his whole hand but just on his cock head.” I told her and showed her. The sensation was odd, to masturbate in a different manner than normal – like using the other hand – it felt good but different.

“He didn’t go up and down the shaft?” Kathy asked and watched as I used David’s technique to jack myself off. She was gently grinding her pussy against my leg – probably without even being aware of it.

“No, he just jerked his hand around the head – so just the tip stuck out from his fist – like this .” and I more rapidly mimicked David’s masturbation looking from Kathy’s face, her eyes focused on my masturbation to my cock – getting off on seeing myself stroke. “He only slid his hand down the shaft when he came………like………….oh fuck…….” My prick erupted as I slid my hand down to the root. We both watched as a jet of come shot onto Kathy’s chest, leaving a white splatter from between her tits up to her neck. The next hit her stomach and then she leaned into me, rubbing her stomach and pubic hair against my cock as I shot and shot and shot trying frantically to stroke through the orgasm with my hand caught between us. I could only groan and lean into her, my face between her breasts, feeling the initial shot of come against my cheek.

Still gasping for air I fell back against the couch – entirely spent from one of the most intense climaxes I had ever had. Kathy was still looking at my cock. When I looked down I was surprised to see my cock, although softening, still erect and still surging come out and over the head. Kathy and I both had my semen covering our stomachs. Her pubic hair was coated and matted in white.

“That was really something.” She said leaning forward to kiss me lightly on the lips. She reached over and picked up one of the photos that lay scattered on the couch. She looked at it briefly and then turned it around to show me. It was the photo of my climax covering her smiling, flushed face – the one David had picked as his favorite. She looked up at me, smiled and wiped the come from my face and onto my chest.

“About time you had come on your face for a change.” She said. “I still can’t believe all this. You’re kind of a pervert you know.” She said smiling – thankfully.

“Are you complaining?” I asked.

“No, not as long as you tell me all the details.” She said. “And I was serious about what I said before.” I raised my eyebrows in question. “I want to be there when you call Shannon next.”

km-smt
km-smt
36 Followers
12