Forced to Pee

Story Info
She's compelled to break her own taboo.
7.5k words
4.43
586.3k
236
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: The following story contains bondage, domination, anal sex, rough sex, humiliation, forced submission, and lots of really nasty talk. If you can't handle that much kink then this is not the story for you. If the preceding warning has got you all hot and bothered, read on:

It was late autumn, the day of my little sister's back to school pool party. College was but a memory to me, but in honor of Samantha starting her first year at state, I had dutifully attended her little fiesta, complete with the appropriate "themed" attire.

Actually, I'm not sure how appropriate it was but I do know that my hunky boyfriend Ben appreciated it. He took one look at my white cotton halter top, my little plaid mini-skirt and those strappy high-heel sandals and it was all I could do to keep him from feeling me up right there in front of all my sisters pre-freshman friends..

Stubborn Ben had pretty much refused to dress up at all and showed up wearing a pair of blue jeans and a snap-up denim shirt with cut-off type sleeves that showed off his strong sexy arms and even matched the indigo blue of his eyes.

I saw him get out of the truck and walk toward me like a county outlaw. My very own extra sexy rebel without a cause, more than fashionably late and not remotely dressed for the occasion. But man he looked fine.

"How's the party?" he asked approaching my table.

I peered coolly at him over my glasses from the beach chair I was currently lounging on. "Not the best outfit for a pool party. Are you planning to swim in that"

"What's the point, you never swim."

"What, and ruin my hair?" I ask rhetorically. "I spent half the morning on it."

"No kidding, and it still looks like that?" he joked.

"Ha, he wise guy. You knew I was high maintenance when you met me."

"Yeah, we'll have to do something about that," he said wrangling a spot on my pool side lounge chair. When he sat down beside me and started to rub my feet, I couldn't argue. He was playing with the little bow by the toes. "These shoes give me so many ideas," he said, tracing the straps that circled my tan slender calves.

I swatted his hand playfully. "You're so bad!" I chuckled.

"You know you like it," he said, tracing the line of my halter top with a bend knuckle. The shivers he sent through my body nearly caused me to spill my fruity red drink down my white shirt. That would have pissed me off.

"Careful!" I hissed. Too late I saw the hurt look in his eyes. What made me value my shirt over this sweet man's feelings? I put my drink down and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry," I purred, squeezing him close so that my braless b-cup breasts were pressing through the thin fabric of my shirt against his chest. I heard his involuntary growl of pleasure and knew that I was forgiven.

"Hey lets get out of here," I suggested. "Sam won't mind if I cut out early. I'm like the old lady around here."

"I'd hardly call 25 old," said my dutifully sweet stud. I kissed him on the cheek as I got up.

I found my sister returning from the kitchen, overloaded with several packs of wine coolers. I took half of them and carried them to the cooler that was sitting in the shade under the big table with the sun umbrella. "Hey, sis. Great party. You don't mind if Ben takes me home do you?"

"Little early in the day for that isn't it Nora?" she teased.

I smiled innocently, "I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about."

"Oh PLEASE! He's drooling so bad over that outfit, we practically have two pools. Its a good thing there are no other guys at this party, or he'd probably go into a jealous rage!" she laughed and added. "Well, go on. I wouldn't stick around here if I had a chance to get laid."

"Samantha!" I admonished. It makes me uneasy when she talks like that. I prefer to think of her as my innocent little sister, but she refuses to indulge my delusions. She just rolled her eyes at me and gave me a friendly shove. "I'll see you tomorrow," I said walking back toward Ben.

"Everything's all set," I tell him, grabbing a soda on my way to the truck. We wave to Sam as we scurry off toward the the driveway. "I feel like we're back in high school, skipping class or something," I say as he sneaks a hand up my skirt. He opens my door, and uses the opportunity of me having to climb up to get in to cop himself a generous feel. "Help yourself," I joke.

"I always do," he tells me going around to get in his own side. "All those straps and ties," he says admiring me form the driver side, "are driving me wild. I just keep imaging all the ways I could tie you up with you're clothes."

"Hey, keep your kinky bondage fantasies to yourself," I tease, feeling my nipples perk up at the mention of being tied up.

The heat was just beginning to lift off the day. Ben drove slowly so we could have the windows down to enjoy the rare friendly weather without messing up my hair. While he drove, he slid his hand up my leg, teasing me languidly. He wasn't in a hurry, he knew the longer he teased and aroused me, the more willing I would be to to anything he might suggest. I too enjoy our games with ropes, spankings, and blindfolds, , but I require a certain amount of coaxing to bring out my dirtiest side.

His hand found my bikini bottoms. "White cotton, hu?" he said, identifying one of his favorite pairs by the feel. "How virginal." He looked almost smug now and I wondered what he had up his sleeve. It was hard to tell if he was planning something specific, or was just enjoying the dirty thoughts that my white cotton panties brought into his mind. As his hand roamed around the underside of my skirt, I started having a few dirty thoughts of my own. I wiggled into his hand and started caressing his inner thigh. He grunted and pushed my hand directly over my crotch. I could feel the bulge under the stretching denim.

We drove like this for several miles, through the countryside back toward our apartment in town. I tried to tease him by taking long gulping drinks on my soda, and licking the bottle neck suggestively. It worked, he noticed and I could feel his package twitch around in its tight confinement.

As we played with each other in the car, I hadn't noticed that the scenery didn't look familiar any more. "Did you take a wrong turn somewhere? I don't recognize this road." He looked more carefully ahead of him. The countryside was even more rural than usual, it was like we were in the middle of now where.

"Wow, Nor-" he said looking around bemusedly. "You must have really distracted me with that little schoolgirl outfit. This looks like the other side of the county."

"The other side of the county? But then we've been driving for-"

"Almost two hours," he said consulting his watch. "Boy time flies when your being fresh."

"Your always fresh," I say making another grab for his crotch.

"Better not. Not just yet anyway. I need to keep my mind on the road so I can figure out how to get us out of here."

I sat beside him silently nursing my pop while he got us back on track, I heard him sigh with relief when he found a road he recognized and realized he was familiar with these particular back-roads. "Won't they ever get around to paving these?" he complained. I could tell from his tone that he was in familiar territory and there was nothing to worry about anymore.

The old truck jounced and lunged down the gravely country road. I had finished my drink and was beginning to feel the pressure against my bladder, made worse by the perilous drive. "Find a rest stop, I gotta pee," I told Ben.

"I think there's a gas station right up the road," he assured me. "We should be there in a few minutes."

I tightened my pelvic muscles against the assault of the jarring ride. Minutes began to seem like hours as the pressure increased on my abdomen. "I really gotta go," I nagged. I was growing impatient and whiny. It wasn't like I couldn't hold it any longer, I just worried that we weren't going to find a bathroom in time.

"Look, I can't go much faster without landing us in a ditch," he said, pressing gently on the gas pedal. The effect was that each bump in the road now bounced us higher, and brought me down harder on my burdened belly.

"Ouch!" I hollered in pain.

"Sorry, babe. I'm just trying to get us there. Do you want me to slow down?"

"Please," I said in a frail voice. I crossed my legs tighter.

The road continued, it seemed forever with no sign of civilization anywhere. We passed a farm house and Ben asked me if I wanted to try there. "No way," I said. "I wouldn't feel right asking some stranger if I could use their john. Let's just keep driving."

Several more miles past, my need grew more urgent. I could feel the tightening of my waistband over my swollen abdomen. I winced each time we hit another pit or rock. We turned and the truck lurched but stayed on the road. I clenched my hands and scrunched up my face. I didn't want to go back to that farmhouse, but what else could I do? "Go back," I conceded. "I'll ask at the farmhouse."

"Ok," he said, "I'll turn right up here." He tried to reassure me by running his free hand over the top and back of my head, but it had the effect of making me shiver in what would normally be a pleasurable way, but now made me almost loose my bladder control. He had intended to turn, but the road ahead narrowed making any maneuver impossible. If fact, if an oncoming car where to appear, I don't know what we would have done. The road was now beginning to take on the properties of a dirt path. We where tossed tempestuously every which way.

"Uhg," I said, feeling as if I had been punched. "Just let me out and I'll go behind a tree."

"Are you kidding? I can't stop the car here, I'll never get it restarted!" "Ben gripped the steering wheel tightly, a look of grim determination overtook him. I white-knuckled the door handle, praying for release. Luckily the rough patch cleared up before one of our tires blew out, or something worse.

"Well, that's that," I said. "No going back down that road. Just pull over now,and I'll go behind the car or something."

"I don't think its safe. You never know who could be out here."

"Ben! We're out here. There's no one else. I gotta go soon. I just can't hold it any more."

"OK," he said smiling. "I'll find a place to pull over up ahead."

I looked at him trying to cover a smirk, and began to think he was having a joke at my expense. "It's Not Funny!"I shouted. Much to my annoyance, he let a faltering chuckle escape his lips. I pursed my lips in anger. "I'm sorry. You're right its not funny. Look I'm pulling over right here." True to his word, he slowed the truck and edged over to the side of the road. I was surprised when he got out and came around to open my door.

"I still don't think its safe, right by the road. And I don't want you wandering out here alone, there could be wild animals. I'll just walk with you until we find a place that looks safe, and I'll stand guard at a polite distance." He explained all this as we walked away from the road.

"I really don't think all of that is necessary," I said feeling a little overprotected by his behavior.

"Just let me do this, please," he entreated "It'll make me feel better ok?"

"Fine, I don't feel like arguing," I said yanking on his arm as I stalked toward a clump of treas. I walked as quickly as I could manage while still keeping my legs tight and close to prevent an embarrassing accident.

We got to the trees and I realized I was still holding his hand. "Well go on," I said, releasing my grip and nudging him away. To my surprise, he backed me into a tree instead and pressed his lips to mine in what would have ordinarily been a toe-curling kiss. As it was, it brought a frustrated attempt from me to push him away, but his strength won out over my discomfort.

"What are you doing!" I hissed when he finally released me. "My eyeballs are swimming, I don't feel like making out!"

He just smiled a silly grin and ran his hands down my sides. I wanted to enjoy the feeling of his warm hands traveling my body, but it would have required me to relax my grip on my bladder. I was feeling dizzy and confused by the time he reached under my skirt to remove my panties.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I was tense and bewildered

"You can't go to the bathroom with these on. I just thought I'd help you out. You don't look like you could have bent down to get them yourself."

"Uh, ok," I replied, thinking that he was acting very weird. "You can go now."

"I don't think so," he postulated, reaching up my skirt to finger my aching slit. My pussy was soon enough wet from his touch, but my earnest need had not been alleviated. I was in no mood for games.

"Knock it off. I told you I have to pee."

"So go," he said, still grinning like a cat over a fish bowl.

"Come on, knock it off," I insisted, pushing him away. This really didn't make sense. We were the kind of couple that ALWAYS shut the bathroom door. One of us wouldn't even use the toilet if the other was in the shower. What the hell had gotten into him?

He resisted my efforts to brush him aside. "Go ahead," he said, continuing to finger me. I pressed my body hard against the tree, trying to keep my pelvic muscles tight despite his insistent touch. "I'm not going to stop until you're done," he said with an evil sort of grin.

I tried once more to push him away, but I no longer had any arm strength. I sunk back against the tree. "I can't," I protested feebly. "I'm too uncomfortable with this. Can we please not do this?"

"What do you think?" he said continuing to massage my lower lips. "Just relax and let go." Again he ran his free hand over the top of my head. He tried to sound comforting and reassuring yet still insistent. I knew there was no point in resisting any more.

I tried to relax, I really did. His finger stroked my clit, sending little shocks of pleasure through me, I thought if I stopped fighting, the flow would come effortlessly. I closed my eyes thinking that if I couldn't see him, maybe the embarrassment would lesson, I could forget he was there, try to pretend I was alone, maybe even pretend it was my own hand. "I can't do this," I said again. He continued to fondle me, pressing more insistently but not saying a word. I kept my eyes shut and this time, I tried to force myself. Still no release. I grew more and more frustrated, both with myself and with him. My body was aching for release, but refused to betray and shame me. The pain was growing more and more unbearable.

He continued to finger me, and also reached up to squeeze my breast. He leaned close to breath softly on my ear, an action that he knew would drive me wild. My breathing became shallow and hard. Sensing the tension that was building within me, he reached out with his tongue and brushed lightly over the top of my ear, causing a pleasurable tickle to race through my body. He then took a hold of the tip of my earlobe gently with his teeth, and nibbled softly.

He slid two fingers up and inside of me, pumping against my cervix, a move that generally causes me to gush, but now with more at stake, my pelvic muscles relaxed involuntarily.

My body started to shake as I felt the hot stream at last run down my leg, slowly just a few drops escaped, then his finger sped up and suddenly the trickle increased to a steady stream and then a deluge. The combined release of my bladder and my pelvis created a cumulative climax that shook me harder than any I'd ever experienced before. The darkness behind my closed eyelids turned to white, expanded all around me, exploded like a new star being born. I felt myself floating and then falling. His arms went around me, catching me before I hit the ground. I heard him whisper, "breath." I must have been holding my breath. I began to breath, slowly deliberately, and the world began to come back into focus around me.

I straightened myself, standing with my back once again to the tree. My head lowered, I opened my eyes and looked at the wet grass. He took my chin and turned my head to face him. "Can you stand?" he asked. I nodded, and he let go of me to unfasten his belt.

"W-what...?" I tried to ask.

"I have to pee too."

I tried to move away from the tree, but was still too weak. His pants fell around his ankle. He put his hand on my shoulder and I tried to shrug him away. I didn't want to look at him, but he kept turning my head, forcing me to meet his eyes. He placed one hand beneath my chin commanding my gaze, not letting me off the hook for one second. He lifted his other hand bringing his damp fingers too my lips. "Lick," he directed.

I pressed my eyelids shut again and flicked out my tongue, experiencing for the first time, the acrid taste of my own urine. I was compelled to lap at his fingers like a house-pet being disciplined for messing on the carpet. "Open your eyes," he demanded softly but emphatically. I did as I was told despite the shame and humiliation of being forced to clean my own pee from his hand. It was my disgrace he was after and he took pleasure in my embarrassment. "That felt good didn't it?" he asked me, holding steady his direct gaze.

I felt my face flush as I answered him, the only answer he would accept and also the truth."Yes."

"And you enjoyed being degraded and humiliated for my pleasure didn't you?" Yes, we did play those games. Often he would spank me and call me degrading names. We both enjoyed it immensely, but he had turned the intensity up a few notches, this was nothing like the shame I had felt before. And yet it excited me and he knew it. And he would force me to admit it. "Yes," I complied, adding to my discomfort. I felt at that moment incredibly humbled and low. I had no idea how much lower he was to take me. Before the day was over my shame would reach a new depth.

"My little slut. You know you're my little fuck toy. I have more games to play with you today. You are going to satisfy my nastiest little urges, until you feel like a piece of trash. When I'm done with you, you will know who you belong to, because I am going to mark you as my property. I have to take a piss, and I'm going to do it in your mouth."

"No!" I argued, turning from my job of cleaning his hand.

He slapped my face. "Did I tell you to stop licking me?" He had never hit me on the face before, and I knew I could opt out of this by saying his name, and the game would stop, we'd go back to the car and he'd probably never push me this far again, but it was a point of pride with me, saying his name was like giving up, admitting defeat. It was the one thing I had and I didn't want to give it up just yet. So I let the sting of the slap permeate my cheeks and went back to hungrily cleaning my bitter extract from his damp digits. As the sting faded into a burn and melded with my shame, I came to know his hold over me. I confronted his gaze wanting only to bring him pleasure. I would make myself enjoy every part of this game, I would let him see that I really was a wanton slut, eager for anything he could dish out. The idea filled me with delight as I licked him lustily, feeling the moisture again building between my legs.

He chuckled. "I knew you where a fantastic cock cleaner, but I didn't know you'd enjoy the taste of your own piss so much. Just wait till you taste mine. I can't wait to see it splashing over your tongue and lips, leaking out of your mouth, rolling down your chin, cascading down your body. I'm going to give you a bath of hot fluid piss. Get down on your knees and open up."

He shoved me roughly to the ground. I tipped my head up, and stretched my mouth wide, and rolled my tongue out. He allowed me now to close my eyes as he loosed his amber deluge over my face. He rained jets of hot piss over my face, like a fountain his liquids continued to spurt into my mouth, rolling out, splashing off my cheeks, dampening my shirt, soaking my hair. I labored to keep it from going up my nose, holding my breath, and swallowing what I could. "Drink it like its champagne." I heard him say over the splashing of liquid gold against my skin. I did my best to accommodate him. I leaned forward slightly to keep it from going up my nose and gulped noisily.

12