The Best Erotic Stories.

Fine Caviar Pt. I
by Skeeter
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

This story is dedicated to my beautiful wife without whose love, trust and friendship none of the true story I am about to share with you would have been possible. I have read many erotic stories where a husband encourages his wife to have extra-marital affairs. Rare is the story about a wife who encourages her husband to engage in the same activity, and that is how this story happened.

My wife (Barbara) and I are well into our middle years. As a young married couple we had plenty of opportunities to enter the swinging lifestyle with no shortage of couples making it known that they were interested. We had talked about extra marital sex but Barbara always claimed she had more than enough with me. Don't get me wrong, Barbara was and still is a vibrant and exciting sexual partner. For this reason I never felt the need to stray. I assume that she was also faithful although once in a while she would come up with a new sexual technique that made me wonder where she learned it. I should also comment that I don't have a jealous bone in my body. If someone "came-on" to my wife I was only complemented by the fact that other men found her as attractive as I do. She on the other hand was like "...if I catch you fucking around I'll cut your dick off." Although I must admit that attitude has mellowed over the years it in no way gave me a clue as to what she was to propose.

About two years ago I received a promotion and transfer on my job. My wife requested and received a transfer with her company. At her new place of business she met and became friendly with a Russian immigrant girl, probably about 35, she doesn't tell. Katarina is a tall, willowy, natural blond. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous supermodel material. Maybe a little skinny for my taste, but with beautiful small breasts, a real tight round ass and perfect legs that just go on and on. I didn't know they made them like that over there. She was more Scandinavian in looks than Russian and I became fascinated by her even though I had only met her a few times and never socially. I would flirt a little but she would remain cool and aloof.

Katarina was also married but separated from her husband. He wanted to go back and she was well on her way to becoming a naturalized American. She would confide to my wife how lonely she was and sexually frustrated not being able to find a man who was worth having a relationship with. One evening I was picking up Barbara at work and noticed Kat giving me some lusty looks and acting flirtatious. Barbara also noticed and pulled me away. "What was that all about?" I asked as we were driving to the repair shop to pick up her car.

"She thinks you're a stud," she answered. I was intrigued to say the least and I could feel my cock starting to stir. "I guess she got it from me" she continued, "I've told her how you never disappoint me in bed and what a wonderful husband you are and now she wants you." I was absolutely dumbfounded. Was this some kind of a test? We drove in silence the rest of the way, me, lost in my thoughts and obviously so was Barbara. "Let's have dinner at Napolitanos" she said when she got her car, "I'll follow you."

Over a glass of wine at the restaurant she dropped the bomb. "I want you to fuck her," she said in a matter of fact way. I just stared at her not believing what I was hearing. "Show her a good time, put a smile on her face."

All I could stammer was a weak "Why?"

"I don't know." she answered. "Maybe because I'm tired of hearing about how horny she is and maybe because I'm not as sexually driven as you are. I want you to enjoy her as much as I know she will enjoy you."

At this point my cock was beginning to take over my brain. "What if she likes it and wants to continue the affair?"

"Look," she said, "you and I are soul-mates and life partners as well as best friends and old lovers, I know she's going to like it and want more. I trust you," she continued, never taking her eyes from mine, "I'm giving you your sexual freedom, take it."

All I could mutter was "I'll think about it."

Barbara slipped off her shoe raised her foot to my crotch and began lightly rubbing my already stiffening cock. "You've already thought about it," she said with a wicked smile, "I'll set it up."

"Have you made the offer to her yet?" I asked, still not believing my ears.

"Of course," she answered, "do you think she would have come on to you in front of me otherwise?"

And set it up she did. She told me the next day that the date was made when both ladies had a full weekend off together. Barbara decided she would spend the weekend at our daughters' house in a neighboring community. She also decided it would be best to use our house where we would be much more comfortable than in a hotel room. "Not in our bed." was her only demand. This would give me only about two weeks to "buff-up" but I would be ready.

What I was not ready for was the stunning beauty that stood before me when I opened the door that evening. I do not exaggerate when I tell you she looked like every man's wet dream. She was dressed in a sheer white silk blouse. A beautiful, flowered lace bra shown through just enough to see. A slight chill in the night air had already stiffened her nipples into points straining at the thin material. Her short black skirt was loose enough to allow easy foreplay but snug around her sexy ass and flat abdomen. Her gorgeous legs were encased in sheer black silk stockings and her feet were adorned in heeled white sandals with ankle straps. Her make up was perfect, highlighting her fair skin with just a touch of blush and a beautiful shade of lipstick highlighted with just enough gloss to make them look wet and ready to be hotly kissed. Her long blonde hair was done in loose curls cascading down to her lower back. "You look fabulous." was all I could think of to say as she slowly brushed by me to enter the house. In her best broken English she responded, "I hear you are not so bad yourself." and placed a light hot kiss on my lips. She carried an overnight bag just large enough to hold a few changes of clothes and other personal items, ready to spend the night. As I watched her enter the living room my only thought was "...oh my God, Barbara, what have you done?"

"Let me put that in the guest room" I said, taking the bag from her hand, "make yourself at home." After dropping off her bag I walked into the kitchen and asked her if she would like a glass of wine.

"Red, please" she answered. I brought our drinks to the living room and was stunned. I didn't know which was more glowing, the candles and scented-oil lamps which provided the light or the beauty casually sitting on my sofa. She had positioned herself in the center so that no matter where I sat I would be near to her. She allowed her skirt to ride up her beautiful thighs high enough to expose the lace stocking tops held in place by white lace garter straps. Another button on her blouse was undone so that when I sat next to her I had a clear view of the satin and lace bra enclosing her breasts. We talked for awhile, sipping our wine and letting each other know how we felt about this night. I drank in her beauty and enjoyed the feelings of arousal permeating my groin.

She told me that her husband was sexually dead and had been for many years. I couldn't imagine why she had stayed with him for so long. "He takes care of me in other ways..." was all she would say. I touched her hand and she was in my arms immediately. Our kiss started gently and gradually grew in intensity. My tongue penetrated her slightly parted lips and she opened her mouth to allow my tongue to explore and intertwine with hers. I sucked her tongue and lightly bit her lower lip causing her to softly moan and begin lightly digging her nails into my back.

I laid her down and shifted my weight off of her. She raised one leg up onto the couch causing her skirt to ride up to her waist revealing white satin and lace panties and garter belt, perfectly matching her bra. I broke our kiss and began to fully unbutton her blouse, kissing and licking her hot skin as I went. I paused at her navel to give it a nice tonguing, a little preview of things to come. I am an oral sex junkie, I'd rather suck than fuck anytime and this lady was going to receive all the oral pleasure I knew how to give. I worked my way back up to her breasts and undid her bra. Her nipples were about half an inch long and stiffening at my touch.

Moving the bra to the side I began to tongue her nipples and aureole while one hand was gently massaging her other breast. She continued to moan softly as I slid my other hand over and under her bunched up skirt to gently massage her pussy through her panties. She pulled me up for another kiss, this one much more demanding and urgent than before. My lips were mashed against hers, my tongue probing every square inch of her hot mouth. I was finger fucking her and rubbing her clit using the silky material of her undergarments for more stimulation. I slipped my hand under the lacy leg hole and brought a piece of the lace with me to rub on her clit. She came violently, pushing at my chest with all her strength, tearing at my shirt. Her hips were thrusting up to meet my probing fingers.

"OHHH.... GAAWWWWDDDD...... I'M CUMMING.....FUCK MEEEEEE......" She moaned as she thrashed around under my touch.

Before she had settled down from this orgasm I was determined to bring her to another. I untied her sandals and slipped them off her feet. I slipped her soaked panties off her legs and began to kiss and lick her feet and suck at her toes. I worked my way up her calf and spread her legs further as I got past her knees. I paused at the tops of her stockings to rub my cheek against the silk and lace and view the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. It was outlined with down soft blonde hair, her wetness shining in the soft light like diamonds and the outer lips had opened like a flower revealing her clit peeking out of its hood. Her womanly scent and the perfume she wore were intoxicating me. I could not wait any longer. I positioned my hands under her ass, lifted her slightly and brought her delectable cunt to my eager mouth. I licked and sucked around the lips, pulling at them and opening them further, I inserted my tongue as far into her red-hot box as I could. Her hips were in constant motion now. She had her legs firmly wrapped around me so that I couldn't move away if I had wanted to. I coated a finger with her ample juices and began rubbing it around her tight rosebud ass hole. She raised her hips a little higher and relaxed her leg hold. Taking the hint, I moved slightly downward and began to tongue her ass just as I had done her pussy moments before.

She was moaning constantly now. I wanted her to come in my mouth. I wanted to taste all of her love. I wanted to swallow it, God! I wanted to drown in it. I moved up and took her clit between my lips and began to suck on it while thrashing it with my tongue. She shrieked, pulled me into even closer contact and came. It was like a floodgate of pent-up desire had opened within her. Her juices flowed like a river as she ejaculated into my hungry mouth. I licked and sucked her. I was in heaven. She kept screaming profanities in her native language, "SUCK MY CUNT..." "SUCK MY CUNT...". Without hesitation I did as she asked and continued to lick her gently as she settled down. I fully intended to bring her to another orgasm this way but she had other ideas. She grabbed my head and pulled me to her for another passionate embrace and kiss. She licked my face and lips, enjoying the taste of herself. She probed my mouth with her tongue until she was satisfied she had cleaned me up then she gently pushed me away and stood up.

Turning toward me and in one easy motion she shrugged off her blouse and bra. She reached behind her and unhooked her skirt allowing it to drop to the floor. She was almost totally nude now, wearing only the garter-belt and stockings. I drank in every inch of this beautiful woman presenting herself to me. Her deep blue eyes blazed with passion as she spread my legs and got down on her knees between them. Her entire body was a crimson flush, her skin almost feverish to the touch. She laid her head on my thigh and began to stroke my cock through my pants. I reached down and undid my belt while she was pulling down my zipper. I raised my ass off the sofa allowing her to remove my pants, taking my silk boxers with them. She brushed her hair away from her face and laid her head back down on my thigh. I was less than an inch from her face, my cock was hard as steel and as big as I can ever remember and I could feel her hot breath on me as she examined it. Already oozing drops of pre-cum I was afraid I was going to lose it and cum all over her hand.

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Skeeter.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.