The Best Erotic Stories.

Forbidden Sweets
by LoveLily
©

I began working in late July for a small food establishment in an even smaller town in Ohio. I had just turned 18. I wasn't really anything to look at, and still don't think so. I'm about five six, long black hair, and blue eyes. I had a lot of fun working with my friends in the restaurant. My boss and all of my coworkers were female and we cracked up all day.

That December, I met him. He was my boss's husband. I forgot to mention I am Michelle and he is Rob. Rob was 51. He wasn't much taller than I, but with light sandy hair peppered with gray and a mustache. All of us were called together to cater a big party in town for the local muckity-mucks. Rob came with us and helped us out. He never noticed me other than to help me carry things out. That night I thought I had died and gone to heaven when he took me home, because I didn't have a car. I fantasized about him for nearly two years. I saw him sporadically, and when I did it was the highlight of my day.

After two years rolled around, I was 18, and he was retiring. He was going to work for us at the restaurant by delivering food to customers and picking up our supplies. I had lost about fifty pounds. I was still plump, make no mistake, but my waist emerged and my chest proudly dominated my anterior. We had always talked and laughed in the back room, but would be gently scolded for not working enough. So when he came to work, we would hang out in the back, working and talking. But the talking soon turned to flirting.

He began to notice that I wasn't nearly as serious as I had once been. We began to trade dirty jokes. The one that got me involved him catching my hand, out of sight of everyone else, and stroking it with his index finger. He had begun to get to know me, and he knew it turned me on. He began making compliments on my body, brushing up against me. But I loved it and returned everything he dished out. So when we had to go get stuff for the eatery, he began to ask me if I was a virgin, if I had ever been drunk, if I slept naked. The answer was yes, no, and yes. After that there was no turning back.

We began to flirt heavily over the Christmas season. It came to a head the day before Christmas Eve. We had been talking about my sexual experiences and it excited him. He point blank asked me if I wanted a teacher to show me the ins and outs of real sex. He told me that he didn't want me to go to college and get drunk and raped, or to be mindlessly fucked by some pimply boy.

"I want to show you how to make love, Michelle, and what the difference is between being with someone you care about and with someone who wants to fuck you." I was taken aback and my virgin mind told me that I had gone too far with the flirtation. I told him maybe we should cut out the sexual comments and such.

"Rob, I think you are the sexiest man I know. But I don't want you to get in trouble. I couldn't live with myself if your wife found out."

"I understand," he sighed. "But you're too gorgeous to forget. We may try to act as if nothing is there physically, but you and I both know we won't stop wanting each other."

"I know that. But maybe if the circumstances were different," I lamented. He smiled ruefully at me.

"Are we still friends?" he asked, looking like a lost teddy bear. I smiled.

"Of course." He turned on his megawatt smile and that was the last I saw of him until after the new year. It was actually February. About two weeks before Valentine's Day, the restaurant turns into a bakery. We specialize in cakes and cookies and other confections. So we were busy baking and Rob was busy delivering. He caught me in the back room two days before Valentine's Day. The delicious flirting began again, twice as bad as before.

"I can't stop thinking about you, Michelle. I miss you. Do you still think about me?" he asked.

"Yes!" I hissed. "How could I forget?" He grabbed my arms and stared me down.

"I've been fantasizing about you nonstop." And then someone came into the back room and we split apart. I could think of nothing else for the next two days. On Valentine's Day, I had him deliver a cake to my mom. When she called to thank me, she said, "Thank Rob for the big hug." I laughed inwardly, Rob likes to hug we well-endowed women and I get mine honestly. When he returned from his final delivery that Sunday, I sashayed up to him and asked for my big hug.

He smiled and squeezed me tightly. When we broke apart, our eyes met for a split second and before I knew it he kissed me once hard on the lips. As we broke apart I was shaking so badly I dropped the cookie spatula I was holding.

My dad was leaving for Europe for ten days and Rob was going to be at a convention in the city. He was working during the day and going to the convention at night. The next day I told him we needed to talk. I gave him directions and he showed up at my empty house on a Saturday night after the convention.

Understandably we were both paranoid. But I more so than he. He was so smooth that I didn't trust myself around him and his silky, persuasive voice. He revealed to me that his fantasy was to go down on me. I was a little surprised and asked why it wasn't making love to me.

"Michelle, that's a whole different and even better fantasy. For me to get my tongue in your pussy would let me die a happy man." I shrank back into my chair a little, ruminating and juicing at the same time. He could tell he was getting me hot and bothered, and told me the stories of his past sexual encounters. When I shook myself out of my reverie, I glanced at the clock and told him he had to go. He rose reluctantly, and went to my garage door. We were always huggers, and I reached out for the last hug we might ever have in private. Instead of squeezing me tightly and stroking my back, he cupped my face and began to kiss me softly.

I truly until that point had never been soul kissed. My knees began to weaken and I melted against him. He held me and kissed me for what seemed like minutes. My brain began to work again and flashed danger signs. I pushed him away feebly.

"Rob, you have to leave." He gave me a small, seductive smile.

"Not if you don't want me to," he said, closing in on me again. His hand snaked down to my ass and began to squeeze. I broke away from him immediately, knowing my erogenous zones would defy me if I let him progress further. We smiled at each other and woefully I reached out to touch his soft beard.

"I'll miss this," I sighed.

"Someday you'll feel it between your legs," he said, with a knowing look, and went out the door. I sagged against the wall and shook. I let out the breath I had been holding. For the next few days I thought and thought about his proposition. And thought and thought. The following Wednesday I encountered him in the back room. As I walked by him, my window opened.

"Rob, yes." And then I began to walk out the door. He stared at me for a few seconds and then he comprehended. He tried to hide the smile that began to suffuse his lovely lips.

"Yes?" I nodded, threw him my own smile, and bounced out the door.

"Have any plans for Friday," he asked casually on Thursday. I studied him.

"Not at the moment, but that could change," I replied carefully. The look on his face told me I had plans Friday night.

"Seven," he mouthed to me. "Wait for me outside." I nodded back. I was a nervous wreck for the rest of the day and the following day.

Having no idea how to dress for my deflowering, I decided easy access might work the best. My halter-top and jeans was all the attire I wore. It had been unseasonably warm for that February, and I was able to wait for him outside without too much discomfort. When his lights pierced the darkness I began to lose my senses. My night was about to begin.

He pulled into my garage and came into the house before I did. I went into the dark kitchen to turn off the phones. As I turned around, he caught me by the waist.

"Hello," he said, bending down to kiss me softly. I moaned briefly. I'm the kind of person that anything gets me excited. He was ready to explore that.

"Where do you want to go, sweetheart? I want you to be comfortable."

"I think I want to be upstairs." He followed me upstairs to my room, softly lit. I stood away from the bed, a little unsure. He approached me slowly, and with an angel's smile drew me to the bed atop him. He caught my legs in his as we kissed slowly, then faster. He worked his leg between mine and I know he could feel the burning heat of my pussy. Slowly he turned me over, stoking my hair and telling me how wonderful it felt. He brushed it out of my face and kissed me harder, but his hands were what I was concentrating on. It was almost as if he didn't want to scare me. Unhurried hands brought my halter up and warmly cupped my breasts. Rob's tongue abandoned mine and found my nipples. The stroking, sucking, and licking was driving me crazy. He was driving his knee into my pussy and I was pushing against it. I couldn't stand the feeling of my halter bunched around my shoulders. I began to rise to take it off.

"Let me do this my way," he insisted quietly. He swept it off for me and continued to knead my breasts.

"God, what beautiful tits," he murmured. He returned to my mouth for a frenzied second. His hand began to unbutton and unzip my jeans.

"Rob," I said breathily, "what is going to happen here tonight?" He sensed the anxiety in my voice. He tenderly cupped my face.

"I think when I leave here you'll be a woman." With that he slid off the edge of the bed taking my pants with him. I heard him take off the rest of his clothes. I felt the pressure of his body on top of me again. I felt his cock between my legs, rubbing and stroking over my pussy relentlessly. I groaned deep in my throat and he laughed. He slid down and for a moment I thought I had entered heaven.

His lazy practiced tongue immediately found my clit and began to stroke it. An equally wanton pair of fingers entered me. His tongue was made of liquid velvet. He was teasing me at first. It wasn't until I moaned a soft, "Deeper," that he turned it up a few notches. The strokes of his long fingers thrust into me and curled at the tip to catch my g-spot on the in and out. He began to really nip and lavish attention on my clit. I couldn't take both at one time, not the first time. He sensed this, somewhere deep inside. He concentrated only on my clit, swollen with desire. The tip of his tongue was madly dashing about and I cried out for release. His one deft flick of tongue sent me over the edge and shivering on the bed. He smiled his triumph as he collected me in his arms and let me calm down.

He settled back on the soft pillows and held me close enough to keep contact but far enough away to let the fan cool our skins. I quickly became cold and shuddered once beside him. I asked him if he would mind me pulling up my down comforter. He let me get situated and clasped his arms around me, under my back and just underneath my exposed breasts. Without speaking he separated my legs with his and entwined my left leg between his. This, I realized, allowed him easy access to my nether regions. We began to talk about different things. He spoke openly of his other extramarital affairs. Somehow it excited me. It had the same effect on him too. He turned and began to lick my ear, sending me into wriggling spasms. He tested my wetness often, and would stroke me to keep me primed. He did this as I was talking, interrupting me pleasurably. I told him how I touched myself, making little slow circles over my clit until I came. He rubbed my breasts and this was deliriously disorienting. I knew I wouldn't be able to take much more, so I moved between his legs to taste of his cock.

He told me that he had "grown around" his cock. I couldn't believe this. I had seen a few other cocks in my time and none were like this. It was long enough that I could wrap two hands down it, but thick enough that it was hard to keep my thumb and forefinger around it. It had a graceful upward curve and I was in awe. As excited as I was, my mouth went dry. I could hardly muster enough saliva to taste the head. He had the sweetest precum I have ever tasted. He was hard as a rock and he looked down at me marveling.

"Pull down on it, keep it hard." I was amazed that this apparently wasn't hard for him. I pulled down on the huge cock, and it twitched in my hands. I fondled his balls. He made a small noise and I looked up. The expression in his eyes made me shift positions. He moved and loomed above me. He smiles all the time, and the one he gave me caused me to break from my serious reverie and return it. With one swift motion, he lifted my hips slightly and entered my wet pussy. The slight pain of stretching was heavenly.

"So tight," he whispered above me. He began to thrust into my warm wetness. We were both super sensitized. I could see the look of concentration on his face as he pushed into me. We locked eyes for a moment and it was over. He came mightily inside me. Collapsing into my arms, he began to apologize quietly.

"Michelle, you felt so good, so tight, that I couldn't hold on. Just give me a little time, I promise," he said. I silenced him with a small kiss.

"Rob, it's all right. It was a wonderful feeling. " He saw me smile in the semi-darkness. He held me tightly and we started to banter again. His knowing hands began to prime me again and before I knew it he was between my legs again, eating my pussy relentlessly. I could do nothing but accept his ministrations. I was so sensitive that anything he did felt good. He asked me if I was ready to go on top of him. I wasn't entirely sure I could fit his length this way. He assured me I would be fine. He guided me atop him and I slid blissfully down his shaft, pausing to feel it all inside me. He laughed at me gently as the feelings washed over my face. His strong hands went to my hips and began to raise and lower me. I let him take control as I lost it. My hands strayed to my breasts as they bounced up and down. All of a sudden Rob began to kick up the pace. My hair flying, tits jiggling, I rode him as waves of pleasure washed both of us.

Happy, sleepy smiles suffused our faces. We lay for a half hour or more before he took a shower.

"You lay there and make small circles on that swollen clit of yours while I take a shower." He disappeared to the bathroom and my hand drifted to my pussy. I could feel my clit protruding and throbbing. He returned to the bed and we talked of my new experience.

"I am swollen," I said when he returned. He toweled himself.

"I know," he said. "I'd take a little nip and get a gasp." He quickly leaned over for a little kiss and last touch of my clit. He dressed and started downstairs. I followed him, clad in the wet towel he had just discarded. We went into the garage and I opened the door for him. He stood to face me. His kind face was sated.

"Will you miss me?" he queried. I nodded. His hands swept up through the towel. "Because I will miss you."

And those were the last words I heard for almost four months. He was barely at the shop, and when he was there he seemed distant. Always polite, but no flirting. This began to eat away at me. One day, when we ended up delivering sweets together, I asked him point-blank if anything was going to happen again.

"Rob, if we can't be together any more because of your situation, that's fine. Just tell me so I can stop thinking about it." He turned slightly in the driver's seat and eyed me.

"Do you really think about it a lot?" he asked.

"Yes," I said honestly. "I don't remember the whole night in order because I was so nervous I wasn't thinking. I remember things in flashes."

"You don't remember?" he asked incredulously.

"I remember, Rob. Just not every detail. I was out of my head with lust." He gave me a sly smile.

"Anyone eaten your pussy since then?"

"No."

"So, you want a rematch to give you something to remember," he said, eyes gleaming.

"Something like that. Only nothing that will get you in trouble."

"Trust me, I'll be OK. I'll call you tomorrow after work. Keep your cell phone on."

The next day at 5:30 my phone rang and I answered.

"Are you alone? Have plans?"

"Yes, and no."

"Come and meet me. I'm at the McDonalds on the west side."

"I'll be there in 20 minutes," I said. Immediately I removed my bra and underwear and donned my halter and jeans. When I found him, we rolled down our windows.

"Hi," he said, grinning. "What's going on?"

"I'm just wondering what you have up your sleeve," I said, laughing.

"Follow me," he said, gunning his black Silverado. I did. And I was led into a small park that appeared to be pretty open and public. He pulled into a turnaround and leaned out the window, crossing his arms on the sill.

"So," he said, "what do you think?"

"A little public," I laughed.

"I thought we'd go find a spot in the woods, or hide out in my truck." Having wanted to ride in that fuck truck for a good six months, I made my decision.

"Your truck," I said boldly. I shut off my car and hopped into his truck. He began to drive in search of a more private alcove. He glanced at me, and I could see the smile build on his face.

"I can see you aren't wearing a stitch of underwear." I giggled and replied, "What for?"

He began to drive for a more secluded spot. As we drove, he took my hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

"You're cold," he said.

"I drove here in the air conditioner," I answered. He dropped my hand long enough to tweak my nipples.

"Made you hard, didn't it?" After crossing the park, we realized it wasn't going to get any more secluded. So he returned to the entrance of the park and backed himself into a turnaround so he could see the traffic flow in front of us. He leaned over and smiled at me.

All at once he grabbed me and began to kiss me. He crushed me to his chest and I had to pull away to catch my breath. He gave me this rueful grin.

"Sorry, hon, it's been a long time." His hand stroked its way to my breasts. I turned to face him so he had free range. His palms, hardened by years of work, went inside my halter and began to caress my soft, smooth breasts. The texture elicited moans. As he touched me, he murmured to himself about how cold my skin was. His hand left my chest and went between my legs. He cupped my pussy though my jeans.

"Now that's hot." I opened my eyes to see him rub his cock through his pants. "Christ, I'm hard. Why don't you unzip those pants of yours?" I did, eagerly. As soon as I moved my hands his plunged down and found my wetness. He went right for my nub and he hit the spot. Just as I was close to coming, he withdrew his hand slowly. Outraged, my eyes snapped open to protest. It was then I realized that he was withdrawing as traffic went by. It dawned on me that anyone glancing in our direction could plainly see what we were doing. I settled back and his fingers found their place. He was madly trying to get me off, because we had no idea how much time we would have that day, or ever again. I was almost ready to come and he jerked his hand out of my jeans.

I opened my eyes to see a police car not fifty yards away. I immediately understood his haste.

"Maybe you'd better zip those up," he said. I did, hurriedly. I sat back in the seat, partially sated but infinitely hungry for him. He became silent and ruminative.

"Rob, is something wrong?" He shook his head.

"No. I was thinking. After my fishing tournament I will have about 30 minutes I can use before I need to be home. I pass your house on the way. Want to finish this at home?"

"Absolutely." He faced me with a serious look.

"Are you going to be ok? I mean, leaving here all hot and bothered. You know you're going to get it later, don't you?" I began to laugh.

"I'll be just fine. Don't worry." He sighed with relief. Then he looked out the windshield and saw a bathroom.

"Let's go into that bathroom and I'll fuck your brains out," he groaned. I looked at him in horror.

"You are kidding, right?"

"No," he said, ruefully rubbing his swollen cock. We sighed and I rearranged my clothing as he drove me back to my car. I followed him out to the main road and he pulled over and stopped.

"I'll be there about a quarter after nine, ok?" he said. I blew him a kiss and a smile and we drove our separate ways. I would be waiting outside when he arrived. I was going to make the most out of our short time.

About nine I went outside and lay on the concrete of my front porch. I had on a pair of jeans and my college sweatshirt that zipped. I was bare underneath and had it zipped about halfway up. I heard a car approach and snapped out of my reverie. It was a Suburban. I was about to lie back down when another set of headlights sliced the pitch of the night. I had left the door open for him to park in the garage. He swiftly backed in and I was there to shut the door. He alighted from his truck and smiled at me.

"Hello, Hon. I want to wash my hands. I smell like fish, I fear." I laughed and pointed him to the hall bath. I went a few more steps and sat on the stairs. He finished and came over to me. He kissed me softly and I asked if he might like to go upstairs to my room or outside.

"Where do you want to come, inside or out?" he asked seductively.

"Either is fine."

"I think I prefer the bed..." We started up the stairs. Entering my room, I stood a little uncertainly next to my bed. He rescued me. Holding me lightly against him, he proceeded to relax me. He trailed his tongue from my collarbone up to my right ear. His beard, even softer than I remembered, added to the wonderful sensation of him gently licking my ear. I sighed orgasmically and he kept me from falling, as my knees grew weak. He drew me to the bed. Because our time was limited, he went right for what he knew I liked most. He unzipped my sweatshirt and stroked my torso. He alternately kneaded and suckled on my breasts. His kisses became different. Because I was still an inexperienced kisser, he was soft, gentle, and careful. It was wonderfully romantic. He unzipped and removed my jeans with one hand. Suddenly I couldn't get out of my sweatshirt fast enough. I lay quivering, waiting for his tongue. He didn't disappoint. He took me while fingering both my pussy and anus. It was spectacular. I came quickly, but I didn't mind. I had half my body hanging off the edge of the bed, and he pulled me up and lay me down so I was lying on my pillows.

"Don't want you to fall off, honey," he said in a silky voice. I opened my eyes and found him looming above me, his cock hovering inches from my face. I closed my eyes and reached up. I guided him into my mouth and cherished each moment. I began to swirl my tongue around him and let him hit the back of my throat. Through heavy lidded eyes I smiled at him around his cock. My tongue caught that little spot and he moaned. I began to tease him.

"Don't tease me," he warned. I smiled again and picked up speed. Abruptly he pulled out and moved in front of me.

"I want you," he said. I parted my legs and he entered me smoothly, cutting to the core. For about a dozen strokes I just held on to him and let the waves wash over my body. Then he pulled out. He lay on top of me as I began to speak. He stroked his cock over my pussy, but not in. I groaned in dismay.

"Now I'm teasing you," he said. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"That's...not...fair...I...could...kill...you..." I growled. He grabbed my ankles and lifted them in the air.

"Do you want it in the ass?" he asked.

"I want it everywhere," I moaned.

"I'm going to fuck you hard!" he exclaimed. And then I felt the incredible tightness and pressure. I loved it. I wanted more. He was stroking furiously.

"I think you like this," he panted amid my moans of pleasure.

"I think I want you to fuck me harder!" His strokes were frenzied and I couldn't get enough of them. I gripped his back tightly.

"I'm going to come!" he said. His deepest strokes here took me over the edge. He was close behind and collapsed to the side of me. He grabbed me and held me to him. Sweaty and shaking, we panted, I draped over his chest. When we had finally recovered, I lifted my head in a Herculean effort. I could see him grinning in the darkness, eyes closed, head against the pillow. We had to rouse ourselves, and he went to take a quick shower.

And the next day, back to being friends.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Lovelily.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.