The Best Erotic Stories.

Train Encounter
by Carl East
©

There I was looking at a cleanly shaved pussy; my cock feeling like it was going to break out of my pants, and not being able to do a thing about it. I was on a train, a woman of about 20 years of age had sat opposite wearing a very short skirt, and I was about to be treated to an exhibition.

When she opened her legs, I was looking at her face, but noticed her legs move, then looking down I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Her pussy was clearly visible, as she sat there looking out of the window. I tried several times not to stare, but I couldn't do it, I just had to look.

How I would have loved to lean forward and lick those beautiful pussy lips I was seeing, as the train roared through a station. I soon realised that she knew exactly what she was doing, and wondered why she chose me, for this particular show. I wasn't unhappy about it though, as I watched her open her legs a little more.

When she turned to face me, I must have gone a crimson colour, but she just smiled then looked out the window again. I must have sat there for over an hour looking at her exposed pussy, and wanting desperately to fuck her brains out. I noticed that the carriage was starting to empty out, as one by one they left at the various stations we stopped at.

By the time we were on our own, my stop was the very next station, so I had thirty minutes before this wonderful experience was over.

"I can see by the bulge in your trousers you want this," she said, pulling her skirt up a little more.

I was stuck for words, I think my mouth was open, but the words were not forth coming.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, running her finger around her clit.

That was all I could take, my trousers were off quicker than you could blink. My cock throbbing through my underpants, as I discarded my trousers onto the seat next to me. I stood up ready to take my briefs down, but finding her reaching forward to pull them off herself, then placing my cock into her mouth and sucking.

I was in heaven, as her lips travelled the entire length of my rod, and feeling the back of her throat, then looked down to see her backing off, then going forward once more. Her left hand held my cock steady while her right hand was being used to play with herself. I wasn't going to last very long with her doing all the right things, and sure enough, I could feel myself about to cum.

When I did cum, it exploded into the back of her throat, and I wasn't surprised to find her swallowing my entire load. Sucking me dry and then hoisting her skirt up around her waist kept me hard. Then she turned around and leaned against the seat, leaving me to guide my cock into her very moist cunt.

The motion of the train just added to the moment, as I plunged my cock in as far as it would go, before pounding her hard with every other thrust. This was a dream come true for me, for I had always fantasised about such an event, and here I was fucking a gorgeous woman that instituted the entire thing.

Her pussy was so wet as I ploughed on, wanting her to feel the pleasure I was getting from this encounter, the lights outside a blur almost unnoticed as I continued. She started to scream out.

"Fuck me harder...please fuck me...oh...oh...yes."

I could feel how intense her first orgasm was, which only spurred me on to go faster. Her juices were soaking my balls, as they slapped the underside of her pussy, and I could sense her knees begin to buckle, as I held her butt tighter. I was now close to cumming, and wanted to give her a few more vigorous thrusts before doing so.

When I did cum, she was more than ready to cum herself, making the event that more pleasurable. She only had to pull her skirt down to be ready for anything, whilst I had to put my briefs and trousers back on. By the time I was redressed she had gone, and I hadn't gotten her number. I looked for her as the train pulled into my station, but she must have been going further up the line, for I never saw her again.

I had the best adventure of my life that day, now it was over and I felt cheated that it would probably never happen again, but the memory will remain for all time.

- The End -

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Carl East.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.