The Best Erotic Stories.

The Maltese Fuckin'
Ch. I: Murder in 33-B
by Eve
©

"Damn it Ray, you know I'm good for the money. It's not like I'm asking for a great deal of cash, just a few G's to get Roscoe off my back." Joe, barked into the phone. Joe was silent as the person on the other end of the phone line spoke. After a few seconds, Joe's face turned ugly before slamming the phone back on the hook. "Damn that man. You save a guy's life, and you think that he would be begging to help an old friend out, but noooo, what do I get? I'll tell what: a bunch of bullshit excuses."

He ranted to his secretary Betty, who was steadily typing away on her typewriter ignoring her boss. Secretly she couldn't help but think that he got what he deserved. Shame on him for borrowing money from a loan shark to support his gambling habit. That was why his wife had left him, she smirked to herself. Joe scowled at the unconcerned look on Betty's face. He'd fire that bitch if he could, but there weren't a lot of people who would work for the low salary that he paid her.

"Sore faced old prune," he muttered under his breath.

He needed a case big badly. His case file was decidedly slim these days, just a few cheating spouse cases, nothing major. Joe had started his own detective agency, three years ago when he was kicked off the Las Vegas police force for taking matters into his own hand. Those matters being him shooting a low life drug dealer. The boys in Internal Affairs had tried to throw the book at him but Joe still had some friends in high places and was merely got kicked off the force rather than getting thrown into jail as well. He missed the force though.

It had been his wife Sally's idea to start his own detective agency. They had had a nice little nest egg saved up for a rainy day, and it sounded like a good idea. The agency was doing pretty good and he liked the freedom of coming and going as he pleased. He was doing quite well, until Sally became discontent with his late hours. Arguments followed after that. Joe was angry because it had been Sally's idea in the first place to start the agency. Sally was upset because she felt that he didn't have to take every case that came his way. She felt that he was doing well enough to take a partner if he chose and that way Joe could spend more time at home with her so that they could start the family that they had always talked about.

As the months past, the arguments grew more bitter, and Joe stayed away from home more often. If he wasn't on a case, he was hanging out in a bar, or going to the casinos. Soon he was frequenting the casinos more and more because he couldn't get enough. It was funny how he had lived in Vegas, all his thirty-two years, and never really had the gambling fever. Soon gambling took over his life. He bet on everything, football games, horses, anything that would get his adrenaline flowing. This was something else for Sally to complain about especially when he nearly wiped out their entire savings with his habit.

One day he had come home and there was a note saying that she had had enough. That had been three months ago and he missed her like hell. Sally's leaving was his wake up call. He realized then that he had a major problem. Only then did he seek help with gamblers anonymous. He still wasn't out of the woods though, he still owed a great deal of money to Big Roscoe, a loan shark that believed putting your life up as collateral. Over the past year, Joe had borrowed great sums of money from Roscoe but had always managed to pay him back, but in the recent months his luck had taken a turn for the worse. He had been on a losing streak and when Sally had left she had wiped out the rest of their savings. He was barely hanging on to his business because he had been taking on few clients with his gambling problems, and to top it off, he owed Roscoe four thousand dollars, plus a very high interest.

He needed a big case to get him back on track, and to pay Roscoe back. He also needed to get his business on solid ground once more. Then and only then could he work on getting Sally back. You find out who your real friends are in a crisis, he thought to himself, thinking of the phone conversation that he had just had with his ex partner on the force Ray. He knew Ray had the money to lend but Ray was so pussy whipped by his wife Jean that he was afraid to touch any of it. Fuck him anyway.

There was nothing that he had to work on that day and the phone wasn't ringing, so he was about to call it a day, when She walked it. She was a knock out, with the face of an angel, deep brown eyes that you could get lost in, long wavy auburn hair that fell casually to her waist, and her full, pouty lips were made for kissing, not to mention, she had a body to die for. Joe surveyed her tall form encased in a black miniskirt that showed her well shaped legs that went up to her neck, and the black halter top that molded her small but well shaped breasts. Her erect nipples were outlined clearly through the material making his mouth water. He wondered what they would taste like.

"Joe Steele?" she asked tentatively.

"Depends on who's asking?" he eyed her suspiciously. Roscoe was known to have several beautiful women in tow. Perhaps this was one of his messenger.

"Oh, how rude of me, my name is Anita. Anita Dick. I have come to solicit your services," she smiled seductively. Joe looked her over wondering if she could afford his prices. Despite the revealing clothes, he could tell that they weren't cheap.

As if she read his mind she said, "I am willing to pay you anything you want. I work at the new hotel they just built down the street, as a performer, and I do quite well," she said persuasively.

"You mean that real classy joint? What's the name of that again?"

"The Platinum Palace. It's become quite popular." "Well, pull up a chair, Ms. Dick and tell me what I can do for you," he said in a more welcoming tone now that he was assured that no one had sent her.

"Please call me Anita." She smiled at him warmly, giving him a come hither stare. Joe could feel his cock getting hard. Damn. It's been a while since he had some pussy! He turned to Betty who sat on the other end of the office looking on Joe and Anita with her usual look of disapproval.

"Betty, why don't you take a break now and stop by Starbucks and get me a cup of Colombian" he said in a dismissing tone.

"I would if I thought you'd pay me back you cheap bastard," she muttered just loud enough for him to hear it. Betty made as much noise as she could before she sauntered out of the office, making sure she slammed the door behind her.

"She's something else," Anita remarked with an amused smirk on her face.

"Yea, something from another planet," he muttered. "What can I do for you doll?" he asked.

Anita's eyes narrowed momentarily. She hated when men called her doll or baby, but for some reason, coming from this guy it wasn't so bad, and he was kind of cute. He looked to be just short of six feet with a stocky build, dark curly hair, startling blue eyes, and that twelve o' clock shadow that worked quite well from him. He was definitely not Mr. GQ, but he was cute, and she needed him. He was her last hope.

"I need your help desperately. I dance at the Platinum Palace as a show girl, and of course after the show there are always men sending us girls flowers and gifts. It's part of the job really. Anyway, my good friend who dances with me, who also happens to be my roommate, met this guy Mickey. He would sent her flowers and jewels, you name it. My friend is the naive type from a small town, and she saw these gifts as some sign of love or something, well I knew that Mickey only wanted one thing. He's the sleazeball type, if you ask me. She started hanging out with him more and more, and I tried to warn her about him but she wouldn't listen. She said that Mickey cared about her. Well, now she's missing." Anita finished tearfully.

"This sounds like a police matter if you ask me."

"I did go to the police, and the only thing they told me was to file a missing person's report. I've gone to just about every detective agency in town but no one wants to take my case. You are my last hope, if you turn me away, I just don't know what I'll do. I'm so worried about her." Anita burst into tears.

Joe never being one to handle a crying female, got up uncomfortably and patted her on the shoulder in reassurance. When her sobs subsided, he pulled his chair directly in front of her. "Now, calm down Anita, and tell me first how long she's been missing and tell me why you're so worried. Surely your friend can take care of herself."

"But you don't understand. Honey is the type that is so trusting. She trusts everyone and that can be a dangerous thing in this city. She has been seeing Mickey for about a month and one day she just didn't come home. Whenever she was away from the apartment from time to time she would leave a message, and she certainly wouldn't run off without notifying our boss at work. She's been gone for two weeks now. I saw that slimeball Mickey in at the hotel a couple nights after she disappeared. I confronted him after the show. Can you believe that bastard was giving one of the other girls flowers, another small town type. I asked him what he did with Honey, and he asked me who I was talking about. He acted as if he didn't know she was. I told him that if he didn't tell me what happened to her, then I would call the police. He turned really nasty then and called me a crazy bitch and if I was looking for trouble he would be happy to provide it for me." Anita clasped her hands tightly in front of her and Joe could tell that there was something that she wasn't telling him.

"There's something you're not saying, toots, and if you're just wasting my time, you can leave."

"Oh, please don't throw me out. I'll tell you everything!" she whined.

"Start talking."

"Well, you see, Mickey has connections. He's a big shot in this town. He owns a few casinos, has his hands in a lot of things here and there."

"And?"

"Have you heard of The Maltese club?"

Joe paled at the mention of the infamous club. "Exactly what does this Mickey character have to do with the Maltese club?"

"He owns it."

"What? But that club is rampant with mob types, everyone in this town knows that. You mean, the Mickey you're talking about is Mickey Bellini, the mobster's son."

"Exactly. Now do you see why I'm so worried about Honey?"

"Yes, I suppose, but what would you like me to do about it?"

"I want you to find my roommate for me or at least assure me if everything is OK. I am willing to advance you the money."

"You show a lot of concern for a mere roommate. What exactly was this girl too you? Why are you willing to pay a lot of money for this woman who isn't a relative?"

"She's like a sister to me. I've only known her for a little while. We've only been roommates for a few months but we've become very close."

She's lying, he thought. "I'm not getting any of this."

"Can't you just trust me? I'm willing to put up a lot of money to know her whereabouts. I would think that you could use the money," she said disdainfully as she looked around the ratty office.

Cunt, he thought. She was hiding something and he knew it, but he could use the money. "Seven hundred dollars a day. Can you handle that?" Joe asked. Anita, didn't bat an eye, which puzzled him again. This case could take a week, maybe two or three. No matter how well Showgirls did, did they have that kind of money to be throwing around? He took it one step further, "I want three grand up front, cash, or cashier's check."

"Yes, I will get it to you tomorrow first thing. This is my number, and cell phone if you need to contact me," she said writing the numbers on a slip of paper. Joe in turn handed her his card with all his numbers of contact. She then went on to tell him what she knew about Mickey, and ideas of where her roommate may be. She also gave a picture of her friend Honey. Judging from the photograph, Honey Pot certainly didn't look the naive type. A blonde curl fell over one eye casually and the look in her other eye, promised things to come. She looked like the type of woman who knew exactly what she was doing.

Anita promised Joe that she would stop by his office around to ten to drop off a check for him. When their business had concluded she sashayed out of his office just as she had come in. Oh, how he wanted to ram his cock into that, he thought. Just as Anita was walking out Betty walked in with only one cup of coffee. She made a big production of taking a sip in front of him before moving back to her desk. Bitch.

On Joe's way home, he drove by the Maltese club slowing down slightly as he cruised by. It was one of ritzy play where the drinks were high and so were the women. It was a gentleman's club of sorts. The big attraction at the club was this singer, Ivana Hump, a black sultry singer, with a body to die for. Her picture was posted at the side of the door. He had glimpsed at the picture once before, and she was certainly a hot number. Her picture made her look like every bit of the Ebony goddess that they had made her out to be. If his wired hadn't been crossed, he was pretty sure that he had heard something about her having a thing with Mickey, which was another thing that was so puzzling about this whole thing. Now that he thought about it, he was sure that he had heard something about them having a long ongoing thing. If this Ivana was the sexy siren that people made her out to be, what was Mickey doing with Honey Pot, and why was Anita so concerned. Something just didn't add up, then the thought of the money that Anita was to give him the next day eased his thoughts.

When he got home that night he poured himself a glass of Vodka and leaned back in his Lazy-Boy. It would help him get some sleep. It was the nights when he missed Sally the most. He missed the way her warm body felt snuggled up to him. Sally with the bluest eyes and the warm smile. Her beautiful blonde hair would shine like spun gold in the sun.

He closed his eyes and was startled to hear a knock on the door. He almost spilled the vodka that he was holding but carefully placed it on the table before going to see who was at the door. Sally stood there with suitcases in hand. "Sally?" Joe asked in a tone of disbelief. "I've come home baby... if you will have me back," she said uncertainly. She looked just as he remembered. For an answer he grabbed her and pulled her inside shutting the door firmly behind her.

"Oh baby, I missed you so much, don't ever leave me again, I promise, things will be better this time, I'm going to gambler's anonymous and I will be spending more time with you, we can start that family----" She silenced him by placing a finger on his lips. "Shut up and kiss me," she ordered. Joe needed no further encouragement. He kissed her hungrily, like a man starving. His tongue stabbed into her mouth tasting her sweetness, and reacquainting himself with the contours or her mouth. His hands roamed freely on her bottom, squeezing the firm flesh, and grinding her crotch into his.

Damn she felt good. He missed it so much, "I love you." He murmured as he lifted her into his arms and carried her to the bedroom. She was wearing a dress the buttoned down the front. As he unbuttoned each button, he kissed each inch of flesh that he revealed as he moved down further until he pulled the piece of clothing off of her body. She locked her fingers in hair, and moaned out loud as he focused his attention on her breasts. He removed her bra with ease, before burying his face in her generous breasts. He missed laying his head against them and licking her huge red silver dollars nipples.

He ran his tongue along the sides of her breast before taking a nipple in his mouth sucking on it earnestly. Sally was making those little noises in her throat that he liked so much. He played with her tits some more before running his tongue down the length of her belly, taking his time, then moving down to remove her panties with his teeth. He especially missed her big hairy bush, and the scent of her. He ran his lips along her outer thigh teasing her, until she squirmed uncontrollably. He loved grinding his face against her pussy.

"Oh yes," she moaned. He knew exactly what she wanted. He placed his mouth over her wet pussy and sucked first the swollen lips, before taking a finger to separate them so that he could access her waiting clit. He sucked and licked as she grew wetter and wetter. His face was soaked as her juices poured out of her. His cock was rock hard by now and he wanted to stick it in her so bad, but he wanted to make her cum first. He wasn't disappointed because as continued to work his tongue and fingers on the wet slit, her body stiffened and then she began to shake. He lapped up her cum as it came oozing out of her. He was still fully dressed so he hurried to undress. His cock was throbbing by now. He spread he legs wide, before positioning himself to enter her. Just as he was about to thrust in, the phone rang. "Ignore it baby," she said, which was what he planned to do, but it kept ringing and ringing.......

The phone was ringing when he opened his eyes. God Damnit! It had been a dream, and to make matters worse, he had the biggest hard on that he had ever had. he should have known that that was just too good to be true. Shit, the phone was still ringing.

"Yea?" he growled in the phone when he finally answered.

"Mr. Steele, I hope that this isn't an inconvenient time for you but I was wondering if you could come over, to my apartment" It was Anita.

"Look, sweetheart, I have had a rather long day, and I'm about to hit the sack. Besides you haven't even paid me so you can't expect me to be coming at your beck and call."

"What if I told you that I will up the ante. I have five thousand dollars in cash right now, in addition to what I've already promised." The promise of cash perked him up right away. That was enough to get Roscoe of his back forever. Joe agreed and Anita gave him her address.

When he arrived at her apartment and made his way to 33-B. He knocked on the door and before he could knock again Anita opened the door with an agitated expression on her face. Joe noticed how pale she was and he could tell that something was wrong. "What's wrong doll? What's going on?"

"Umm, the money is on the table. Please take it now," she said in an agitated voice. Joe spied a stack of one hundred dollar bills on the table, hesitantly he looked at her to try to figure out what was wrong with her but his greed got the better of him and began to count out the money. He hurriedly stored the bills into his coat.

"Now what is this all about? And how did you get your hands on all this money right away?" he asked.

"Oh, I keep a stash around here for emergencies," she said off handily, "I got a call from Mickey."

Joe looked at her puzzled. "What about?"

"He knows that I've been asking questions around town about Honey and wants me to stop, but can't you see? I can't stop. If I don't find Honey, I don't know what I'll do," she wailed. Joe knew then and there that she was definitely hiding something and he intended to find out what.

He grabbed her by the arm and shook her roughly. "What is going on? What is your conflict with this Mickey Bellini? From what I understand he has a thing going with the singer Ivana Hump who works in his club so what's the story with Honey?"

At first Anita looked at him mutinously and that made him shake her harder and then she broke down in sobs. "It's no big secret that Ivana is his main woman, but there have been others. He always goes back to her though. Oh my God, I don't know where to begin," she said tearfully taking a seat.

"How about from the beginning and this time try not to leave anything out."

"Well, the truth is, I was involved with Mickey for a few months. He took me out on the town and showered me with jewelry and gifts and all I had to do was sleep with him every now and then. It was a satisfactory arrangement until the night he took me to the Maltese club, and he lead me to this room. There were probably eight or nine guys there, and before I knew it, they were all on me. They tore my clothes off and all took turns raping me, while Mickey stood there taking pictures. I was devastated. I called him a sick bastard and told him that I would never see him again, but he told me that it was him who ended things and not the other way around. Needless to say, I was too scared not to go back out with him."

"Why didn't you go to the police?" Joe asked.

"And be dead the next day, no thanks. He could make it happen you know. Well, he became more and more perverse in his little sex games, and I got fed up with it, but by this time he was losing interest in me anyway. He had his eye on Honey, and I warned her not to get involved with him, but she wouldn't listen to me. Mickey told me that is I tried to warn Honey off again, he would start circulating those pictures that he had taken of me. I'm ashamed to say it but I let her go out with him after that and now I haven't seen her in weeks."

"You're leaving something else out."

"I saw things happening in that club. Illegal things and Mickey knows that I know. I am so scared that maybe Honey saw some of those things too and went to the police. She could be dead now," she whispered with downcast eyes. Joe looked on her in disbelief.

"You want me to pin something on Mickey Bellini? Lady you are crazy if you think I will take this case." Joe was about to give the money back, but she halted him.

"No don't. Please at least think about it. Keep the money, at least until you've thought it over," she pleaded. Did he need the money that bad? Well, he had plenty of time to think about it at least. As he walked out of the apartment he had a feeling that something, still did not add up. Her story was still full of holes, and at some parts just didn't make sense. Was Mickey Bellini even involved in this tangled web? Something just didn't feel right and he was definitely going to find out what it was. Joe Steele was on the case.

Joe had only been asleep for about an hour when woke up to the ringing of the phone. "Hello?"

"Please you must come," Anita's voice sobbed on the other end. It sounded strangely weak."

"What's going on? Do you know what time it is lady?"

"Come now," she ordered and placed the phone down." Something in her voice made him obey. He dressed quickly without even hoping in the shower and sped off to Anita's apartment. He made it to Anita's apartment and to his surprise, the door was already ajar. When he walked in the room, he paled as he saw the body of Anita Dick laying in a pool of her own blood.

She had been shot.

To Be Continued...

 

*** Click HERE for ***
Chapter II - "The Streets of Sin City" by Shintani

Send all comments about this story to Eve.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.