Stud's Ranch

txnstud

Literotica Guru
Hey everyone else seems to have there own little room where people can come and say hi so i figured i should have one too. Cum on in and have some fun.

Well, geez, hon, it's about time. :kiss: :)

I always wanted to visit a Ranch. Will you show me around? :)

Jail said:
Well, geez, hon, it's about time. :kiss: :)

I always wanted to visit a Ranch. Will you show me around? :)
mmm my favorite little jail bird. sure i will. wanna start with the horses. they are one of the things you can ride at the ranch

txnstud said:
mmm my favorite little jail bird. sure i will. wanna start with the horses. they are one of the things you can ride at the ranch
Sure! Are they tame? I'm kinda scared of horses.

Jail said:
Sure! Are they tame? I'm kinda scared of horses.
Of course they are. Nothing to be afraid of. I might even be able to find a saddle somewhere for ya. Usually we ride bare back on the ranch.

txnstud said:
Of course they are. Nothing to be afraid of. I might even be able to find a saddle somewhere for ya. Usually we ride bare back on the ranch.
Ah I see. Well, I wanna be like everyone else, so I'll ride bareback too.

txnstud said:
Hey everyone else seems to have there own little room where people can come and say hi so i figured i should have one too. Cum on in and have some fun.

So Tex finally has a home ;) Hiya :kiss:

txnstud said:
thank ya. hope you stop by often. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Well..I will..I hope you won't stop passing by my threads since you got your very own sexy place :D

virgin_not said:
Well..I will..I hope you won't stop passing by my threads since you got your very own sexy place :D
i'll go where ever i can find you :) although you may have given me an idea to make this ranch even better....make it a nudist ranch :)

txnstud said:
i'll go where ever i can find you :) although you may have given me an idea to make this ranch even better....make it a nudist ranch :)

hmm..nudist ranch..sounds cool..*runs in here butt nekkid* :D

virgin_not said:
hmm..nudist ranch..sounds cool..*runs in here butt nekkid* :D
well i would tell you how sexy you look but i think you can already tell that i like what i see. *looks down* :D

blushes more thank you.. smiles your too sweet. and a cowboy too right?

Back