06. Final Episode - Sort Of

Story Info
My final development.
1.2k words
3.49
18.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years after my modelling career, I had to visit an old family friend down south. My wife couldn't come with me. So I immediately figured I could take advantage of being alone to get in some naked time.

I checked before I left and found a few beaches in the area that appeared to be somewhat secluded, but I could find no nude beaches. However you never know until you get there.

Also, in the intervening years, I had been searching websites to get ideas on where, how and when to be naked. My costume party intrigued me as how I could once again be naked or nearly so in a public setting.

I came across a website for men's bathing suits that had practically no coverage. I saw a tiny bikini that was nothing more than a elastic string at the waist and pouch that held your dick and balls. There was another that was just a pouch - no string at all.

I toyed around with buying one, but decided to see if I could make the string "bathing suit" before I invested just to see what it looked like. My wife likes to sew and so she had many sewing supplies around, one of which was an elastic string. I used that as a waistband. I had some gauze material left over from a minor operation that I had had. I sewed a pouch from the gauze material and attached it to the elastic waistband and used another elastic string to tie the bottom of the pouch up the crack in my butt to the back of the waistband. It actually looked OK.

However, in my naked craving, the tiny elastic string was just too much coverage for me. I adopted the motto - "no tan lines"

So, I made a pouch only and used the elastic to tie off the top of it. It too looked OK. The gauze material left nothing to the imagination, but I figured in public I could at least have the excuse that I did put "something" on..

Before purchasing one of these things on-line I experimented with both of these in public. I sunbathed with both the string version and with just the pouch at a local riverbank. On one occasion, a guy, I assumed gay, walked by me and commented that he liked my bathing suit. I thanked him and said no more and he moved on. By the way, I was also aware that this location usually had no children in the area at the time of day I was doing this. I tell you all this because I planned to use these "bathing suits" on my upcoming trip.

I went south alone and found ample time to venture out by myself. I scouted out one of the beach that I had seen on-line. It was perfect. It was a little key close to the mainland. there was a wooded area that separated the parking lot from the beach. There were hardly no cars in the parking lot - it was more or less off-season. I walked a path through the woods and arrived at the beach. There were a few people sunbathing near this path; so, I ventured further down the beach. Finding nobody else, I set my towel down between two large pieces of driftwood.

I took my clothes off, put on my string bikini and went into the water. The gauze material was transparent as soon as it got wet. So, I took it off and let it float around while I swam naked. While swimming I could see the people in the distance, but unless they were staring at me, I figured that couldn't really make out what I was doing. So, I came out of the water naked, went to my towel, dried off for a while, got dressed and left. The next day I returned prepared to be more daring. I went to the same location of the driftwood. While laying down, people could not see me, but neither could I see them. I took my clothes off and decided to stay naked as long as I could. I swam and dried off completely naked. I was in my element.

I decided to walk further down the beach. So, I started to walk, still naked, but I carried my pouch just in case somebody came along. A minute or so into my walk I became disappointed. I said to myself something like, "what a chicken - if you are going to do this then do it". I walked back to my towel, dropped the pouch and walked off with nothing. I walked the beach another half mile, passed more driftwood, around a bend in the beach, and there they were. A couple of women walking along the beach in the distance toward me. I panicked for a second, but quickly regained my composure. I made no effort to hide even though I could have. I just turned and started slowly walking back toward my towel - I didn't care - whatever they saw, they saw.

I got to my towel, layed down and waited for them to pass. A long time went by and nothing happened - they never passed by. Oh well!

Eventually, laying in the warm sun naked, I drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by a man's voice. "You could be arrested for this", he said. I vividly recall not flinching at all. Here I was laying on a public beach completely naked with a man standing over me - me wishing it were a woman - and I started carrying on this conversation as if nothing were out of the ordinary. I thanked him for his advice, but offered no other conversation. He said that he had seen me a while ago coming out of the water and decided to walk down the beach. He said he had known people who had been arrested for public nudity by Park Rangers. I again thanked him and he eventually walked away.

After staying another short while, I decided to leave. So I put on my shorts and started back toward the path to the parking lot. For a second time that afternoon, I became disappointed with myself. I thought, if I am truly at ease with my nudity then be daring. There were several people still sunbathing near the path entrance. I stopped took off my shorts, put on my string and walked by them, walked along the path and on to my car. There were people talking in the parking lot. I slowly got into my car and drove away still wearing just the string suit.

Being naked on that beach for well over a couple of hours was one of the best feeling I have ever had. I was daring without being completely reckless and completely at home with my nudity.

Since then, nothing unusual has happened - just the usual stuff. Naked sunbathing on the patio and deck. I did finally make it to a nude beach once. I am much older now and not much to look at - although not bad for my age. I wish I had known in my teens what I know now. I would have had a much more active (naked) life.

If you are young and reading this, take it from "pops". Be naked, but be safe. There is nothing wrong with nudity. It is society's hangups that make it seem wrong. God would not have created such a beautiful being if he did not think that that being was not beautiful. The human form is a beautiful thing.

Be naked - be natural!!!