1,001 Nights

Story Info
A fairytale starring Queen Goldicocks.
3k words
4.09
51.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All his life, August White had dreamt of living happily ever after. When he was a little boy and his great aunt Mother Loose would told him bed time stories, he was never able to sleep until she said those magic words: "and then they lived happily ever after." Only then would he be able to close his eyes and drift to sleep. When August turned twenty four he became king of the White Kingdom and two years later married a duchess. His chances at living happily ever were spoilt when his wife died in childbirth. August was left to bring up their little daughter alone. The next eighteen years were hard for him. He dedicated his life to being a good father but frequently August was lonely -- lonely and horny. Sex slipped into his mind at the most inconvenient times. He might be taking a leisurely stroll on the palace grounds and find that he had a raging hard on. He might be giving a speech and realize he had forgotten what he was meant to be saying and instead was imagining a naked, nubile woman.

He never expected to fall in love again but then Goldicocks walked into his life. Beautiful, passionate, golden haired, big breasted, curvaceous, witty, talkative, compassionate, unpredictable, amazing Goldicocks. When she accepted his proposal, he thought to himself, "this time I’ll definitely live happily ever after."

But things are rarely that easy.

August and Goldicocks were married in a huge wedding. After the reception, the king and queen dashed to the royal bedroom and began tearing off their clothes. They had only had sex once before getting married and they were both desperate for each other.

“I can’t wait to make love to you,” declared August.

“I need your dick inside me,” replied Goldicocks.

“You’re perfect.”

“Fuck me right now.” Goldicocks replied. She ripped off her corset and her full breasts swung free. She smiled at the bulge she saw under new husband's trousers. But then she made a terrible mistake. Instead of just leaping on him, she offered him one last compliment. “Of all the men I’ve fucked, you were the most amazing.”

August’s body tensed. “How many men is that?”

“You know,” she replied, “I’ve never thought to count. I think it was... a few hundred.”

“What?”

“You’re right,” she realized. She had been looking for a dick that would fit her perfectly for a long time. “It’s probably closer to a thousand.”

It was only now that Goldicocks noticed the horrified expression on August’s face. “Don’t worry my love,” she reassured, “you may be, number one thousand and one, but you are the only man who has given me an orgasm...” Goldicocks crawled across the bed towards him. “...and you can give me another one right now.”

When Goldicocks reached the edge of the bed and reached under August’s breeches, she discovered his penis was no longer erect. It had deflated like a ruptured balloon. “One thousand, one thousand, one thousand,” he muttered like a monk chanting a mantra.

Goldicocks put her lips around August’s lifeless member. She twirled her tongue about the inert head and bathed it in saliva. She cupped his scrotum and squeezed gently with her fingers. It made no difference. August was still mumbling “one thousand, one thousand, one thousand.” Mentally, he was vividly imagining his darling queen having sex. He envisioned her writhing, panting, and gasping in other men’s arms. He thought of her legs entwined about other men’s waists, her body pistoning against other men’s hips, her pussy tight around other men’s dicks. A thousand other men. A thousand. A thousand. A thousand.

Goldicocks pleaded with August. “What does it matter if it was one or one thousand? None of them were as amazing as you.”

His only answer was, “one thousand”.

August and Goldicocks did not have sex on their wedding night. She was extremely disappointed but she controlled her anger because she hoped he would get over it.

In going about his royal duties that morning, August was different. When his economic advisor asked how much the taxes per province should be increased, he replied “one thousand.”

“You can’t mean that,” objected the advisor. “That much would cripple the peasants in their provinces.”

“One thousand,” August said again.

When he was asked how many whip lashes should be given to a man who had been caught stealing, again the answer was “one thousand”.

“For stealing bread!” objected the royal whip holder. “He might not survive.”

“One thousand,” repeated August.

That night Goldicocks met her husband dressed in a thin silk negligee. She pounced on him ferociously but she could not get him hard.

“I’m sorry my queen.”

“This is ridiculous.”

“I just can’t get that number out of my mind.”

“Don’t you want me?” Goldicocks asked. She stretched out in front of him and licked her the tip of her middle finger. She smiled as she saw his eyes transfixed on what she was doing. She spread her legs and brought the finger over her clitoris. She massaged the stiff bud and moaned deeply. With her index and forefinger she spread apart the inner folds. Her middle finger descended into the her moist cavern. It slipped in without resistance. “You make me so wet,” she declared as she thrust the finger in and out. She swiped her tongue over her lips sensually. “Wouldn’t you love to be inside me right now: torturing me, making me scream, making me want to cum. Wouldn’t you like to take your robes off right now and fuck me.”

Even as he watched this sumptuous spectacle, August’s dick did not get hard. “I do want you,” he mumbled. “But...”

“I know,” Goldicocks shrieked. “One thousand!”

For the next week Goldicocks used every trick she could imagine. She wore a black leather cat suit, she woke August up with a blow job, she tied him up and teased him for an hour, she poured scented oils on her breasts and danced for him. She then sandwiched his penis between her slippery mammaries and massaged it slowly. Nothing worked. Finally, she realized drastic measures were necessary.

“August,” she said. “I think you’re having problems with my past because you only slept with one woman before me. If you had been with a few other women I doubt it would bother you so much. What we need to do is find a way for you to catch up with me.”

“You want me to sleep with other women?” The notion horrified August.

“You really are such a prude. It would not bother me at all.”

“I don’t know if I could.”

“I think when you are faced with a few naked women who want to sandwich you between their bodies you will find the ability.”

“Many women at one time?” The idea had never even occurred to him.

“I think that we should hold an orgy. The largest orgy that there has ever been. We can invite every noble of note and the rulers of neighboring lands. It can be a diplomatic event too. Perhaps we can create a lasting peace through uninhibited fucking.”

“But...” August objected.

“Trust me. You’ll like it,” she said firmly.

And so it was decided.

Goldicocks sent out messengers to every corner of fairyland the same day. The messengers carried letters which invited every ruler, prince, princess, lord and lady in fairyland to the orgy. Goldicocks began preparations. She had the palace’s great hall (usually used for banquets) cleared out and filled with beds. She commandeered crates of accessories like grapes and wine. She had scented candles installed in the chandeliers and hired an orchestra to play romantic music. She ordered the walls of the great hall to be covered in finely patterned silks and had the paintings of August’s ancestors replaced by erotic illustrations.

The palace preparations took two weeks. In this period August was still impotent but Goldicocks was no longer distressed. She was confident her idea would work.

She woke up bursting with excitement on the scheduled day. She glanced at August’s flaccid member and smiled. “Not for much longer,” she whispered.

That morning she rushed through the palace making sure everything was in order. The guests began to arrive early in the evening. They were all led to the great hall and given their places (seating was alphabetical).

Hor’s d’oeurves were served and people chit chatted. They talked about the weather and recent gossip. Their was tension throughout the room. Goldicocks and August lay on the largest bed in the great hall.

“I think they’re all nervous,” Goldicocks observed. “I think you should break the ice.”

“What do you mean?”

“They know they came here for an orgy, but they don’t really know how to start. Look at the king of Oz for example. He so hard he can’t even sit straight. Look, he’s looking straight down the Queen of Neverland’s dress. Bet he’s imagining taking it off. By the look in her eye I can tell she wants him to, but neither of them wants to take the initiative.”

“You’re right,” August admitted.

“There are all shy. They need a little help and since you’re the host, it’s your responsibility.”

“What do you suggest?”

“Stand up, and say, ‘let the fucking commence’”

“I can’t say that.”

“It needs to be said.”

“All right, all right.” August rose. He had made a thousand speeches in his life but he had never felt the butterflies he felt at this moment. “Let the... Let the...” He stammered. Goldicocks smiled up at him, urging him on. He cleared his throat and spoke again, louder now. “Let fucking begin.”

The reaction was immediate. Hundred’s of horny nobles sprung into action. Clothes were torn, chests were fondled, lips met hungrily, tongues dragged across flesh, nails scratched backs. August’s head reeled. He had never seen anything like the wild romp that had erupted before him.

“Let’s join in,” Goldicocks said, standing up beside her husband.

1 He nodded. His throat was dry and his tongue felt heavy in his mouth.

“Relax,” she reassured. She unbuckled his belt and pulled out his penis. It was still not erect. August was so uncomfortable with all the sexual acts all around the room that it didn’t seem likely this would change.

Goldicocks got an idea. She walked to a nearby bed on which four women were rubbing their bodies against each other in a sapphic celebration. She walked up and touched one of them on the shoulder. She looked up from the succulent breast she had been nibbling lovingly. “What is it Queen Goldicocks?” The woman asked.

Goldicocks recognized the four women as the elemental fairy’s. The one who Goldicocks had tapped was the fairy of fire. She had ebony black skin that gleamed with sweat and short curly hair. She was almost flat-chested and her muscular body rippled with her every movement and. The fairy whose tits she had been dining on was the brown haired fairy of earth. Her skin was the golden brown of autumn leaves and she had a fuller, rounder body. Her breasts were large, pendulous, and topped with dark nipples. They heaved with her every exhalation. The fairy of wind was a petite oriental and her black hair moved on its own as though she were outside in the middle of a gale. The fourth fairy was the blonde haired, pale skinned, sea-blue eyed, fairy of water. The rumor was that whenever a ship was lost at sea, the fairy of water would add the drowning sailors to her harem.

“I know you four are having fun,” Goldicocks said to the fairies. “But I wonder if you might help me with my husband.

“We would love to,” the four replied simultaneously.

“Lie down here my king,” Goldicocks said.

The fairies moved aside to create space on their mattress. August lay down and the fairies of water and fire ran their fingers up and down his chest. The earth and wind fairies grabbed Goldicocks.

“Not me,” she protested. “I’m not really into women. I’ve only been with one, and that was under special...”

“Don’t fight us,” the fairy of earth said wrestling Goldicocks down onto a mound of cushions. The fairy of wind pulled out one of Goldicocks breasts and blew on it. Her breath was the chilly midwinter breeze. The nipple responded, lengthening and becoming rock hard.

“It’ll turn your hubby on to watch us,” the fairy of earth said.

Goldicocks stopped fighting. She met the fairy of earth in a kiss. Her mouth tasted like fresh strawberries. The fairy purred in her mouth. The fairy’s lips descended to Goldicocks neck. With her tongue, the fairy of wind’s began trailing a line from Goldicocks chest down her belly. Goldicocks body raised with goose bumps.

Meanwhile, the fairy of water and the fairy of fire were licking and sucking every inch of August’s dick. Watching his wife’s lesbian antics, and the simultaneous efforts of the two nymphomaniacs giving him a blow job, succeeded in distracting August from his wife’s one thousand past lovers. His penis become a rigid flagpole.

“Good job girls,” Goldicocks said with glee and reached for it.

The fairy of water batted her hand away like a pesky insect. “Let me fuck him first.”

Goldicocks supposed it was only fair. “All right.”

The fairy mounted August and began riding him intently. Goldicocks smiled as the two fairies serving her pulled apart her legs. The wind fairy stuck her cool tongue up Goldicocks cunt and thrust it as far as it would go. Goldicocks murmured appreciatively. She imagined the tongue was her husband’s perfect dick. Every time the water fairy’s pussy descended on her husband’s cock, Goldicocks shuddered as though she could feel him inside her. This continued for seven minutes at which point the water fairy began gasping and shaking frenetically. Her body was dripping with sweat. She screamed as she came and climbed off August’s dick.

Goldicocks reached out for her husband’s dick again. Again her hand was batted away. “Me next, me next” the fairy of fire said.

“And them me,” said the fairy of earth.

“And then I suppose you want a go?” Goldicocks asked the wind fairy who was still licking intently.

“Of course.” .

Goldicocks sighed and nodded acquiescence. The purpose of the orgy was, after all, to increase August’s sexual experience. She shouldn’t be impatient. After tonight, August would not have an impotence problem any more and she could fuck him as much as she wanted. She politely stepped aside and allowed each of the fairies to fuck her husband in turn. They came one by one over the course of the next forty minutes and she marveled at his stamina.

Not only is he the perfect fit, she realized, but he has perfect stamina. She couldn’t wait until she could be the one fucking him. She needed that cock inside her right now. She needed it’s hard length pushing into her, tearing at her flesh, ramming in and out. She needed to press herself against August's hard body. She wanted him to fuck her mercilessly, to punish her, violate her, ravish her. She shivered.

She looked around the hall deliriously. There were so many cocks around her and she supposed she could go play with any one of them. But while that would be enjoyable, none of them would give her what she craved. What her body demanded. Another orgasm! So she just watched her husband. She watched him and touched herself.

August was lost within a temple of flesh at that moment. The fairies were all holding him and teasing him while watching him fuck the one whose ‘turn’ it was. He looked at his queen nervously.

“Don’t worry,” she reassured. “It’s turning me on. See.”

He smiled at how wet she was. “Come and make love to me now,” he mumbled.

“What about me?” The earth fairy, the only one who hadn’t come yet, asked.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized. “Maybe the other fairies can bring you to orgasm. I need my wife right now.”

The fairy nodded with understanding. She dismounted and stepped aside. Goldicocks prepared to climb on. Her blood rushed in a violent torrent. She wrapped the base of August’s cock with her fingers. She felt it pulsate in her hand. She rejoiced. She spread her legs and guided the engorged purple head of his solid penis between her reddening pussy lips. Waves of lust crashed over August and Goldicocks. August felt her drenched cavern cling to his shaft and her vaginal walls burnt. They lost all connection to the rest of the room. It was just the two of them lost in a plane of pleasure.

August fucked Goldicocks leisurely at first. He moved his hips slowly, pushing into her gently, teasing them both with his motions. She tried to move more rapidly but he grabbed hold of her sides and slowed her down. He wanted the amazing sensations to last as long as they could. He savored them. The pressure built in both their bodies and they moved in synch. In, out, in, out. Over and over and over again. Their desperation increased and August began fucking her harder, pummeling her. Her body rocked like a frenzied pendulum. Her head flailed and her fingers clenched Augusts shoulders tightly. She could hardly wait for his sperm to spurt inside her. She wanted to feel him flood her. As she had this thought she felt him gush and this pushed her over the edge. Her body quaked. A torrent of heat coursed through her and she screamed in her orgasm. Her blood felt like it was boiling. Her vision blurred.

She was still trembling a minute later. August looked over at her lying beside him and said, “I think that we might live happily ever after.”

Goldicocks laughed. “I don’t know about that. But we’ll definitely have a great sex life.”

AUTHOR'S NOTE

'1,001 Nights' is an episode in a series of interconnected fairy tales which tell the tale of Goldicocks. The prequel to this story is 'The Legend of Goldicocks'.