1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking off their kiss, Tess said, "Let me lock up and we'll continue this conversation upstairs, in my room, okay?"

"Okay." Soo confirmed, her lipstick just a little bit smeared.

Finished with her round of locking up, Tess said to Soo, "Whatever happens, you're spending the night; no way are you walking back to campus this late, alone."

"Okay." Soo agreed, following behind Tess as she led them to the stairs, Soo's hand in Tess', once more.

At the top of the landing, Tess noticed that both Becks' and Jean's doors were closed. As they passed Jean's room, Tess could hear Jean's moans and sounds that she makes when having great sex. Wonder who she's in bed with now? Tess asked herself as she led Soo to her bedroom. She saw the two Butch-Babes leave earlier, so she knew it wasn't them. Oh well, find out in the morning, hopefully.

Turning a bedside lamp to its dimmest setting, Tess joined Soo, who was standing in the middle of the room, next to Tess' bed, after having closed her bedroom door to the outside world.

"Want to get comfortable?" Tess asked as she kissed Soo's face, neck, licking her ears slowly.

Soo was holding onto Tess' shoulders with her hands, moving her head to match Tess' kisses and tongue flicks, loving the feel of Tess' tongue as it slowly creeped up her neck.

"Yes." Soo finally answered, her voice soft, her breathing a bit hard as they, once more, let their lips find each other.

While they kissed, Tess reached down between their bodies, her fingers unsnapping Soo's jeans first, then her own. Breaking off the kiss, Tess sorta' stooped-kneeled, pulling Soo's jeans down as she did so.

Her hand on the top of Tess' head for support, Soo stepped out of her jeans, revealing her bikini briefs only scant inches from Tess' head, a faint whiff of Lilacs finding its way to Tess' nostrils. Standing, Tess slipped her jeans off first, then lifing her arms above her head, she said to Soo, "Take off my tee."

Soo pulled the tee-shirt off of Tess, revealing Tess' braless breasts, the nipples already hard from arousal. Dropping the tee to the floor, next to their jeans, Soo pulled her own tee off of herself, revealing a pair of small breasts, A-Cup, if that.

Taking Soo's hand in her own, Tess pulled Soo to join her as she climbed onto her queen-sized 4-poster bed, laying them both down on top of the duvet of the bed.

Without saying a word, Tess leaned in and found Soo's opening mouth with her own, letting her hand fall to Soo's waist, slowly rubbing her fingers over Soo's flawless skin as they kissed. Tess ran her fingertips lightly up and down Soo's ribcage, each trip coming closer to Soo's breast and hip. As their kiss increased in passion, their breathing became heavier, louder, soft moans of pleasure escaping from both of their mouths as they started moving and squirming against each other's bodies.

Tess moved her leg to lay on top of Soo's thighs at the same time that she moved her hand to one of Soo's breasts. Slowly squeezing and fondling Soo's tit, Tess felt her honey-pot getting wetter and warmer as she and Soo kissed.

Soo opened her legs, allowing Tess' knee to nudge against her pussy. Rubbing against Tess' knee, Soo's hips were slowly grinding, the friction bringing a level of horniness to Soo that overtook whatever doubts or concerns she might have had about making out with Tess.

"Liking this, baby?" Tess asked after breaking their kiss, "This feeling good?" all the while still fondling Soo's titties.

"Oh, yeah, liking it a lot," Soo managed to say in answer as she reached for Tess' lips with her own.

Dodging Soo's mouth, Tess lowered her mouth to Soo's breast, letting her tongue dance across Soo's rock-hard nipples before surrounding one of her tits, sucking on it with lust and want.

"That really feels good," Soo stammered as she felt arousal wrapping her up in its arms.

Increasing her suckling of Soo's breasts, Tess slipped a finger into Soo's panties, pulling them gently, slowly from Soo's hips and down her legs until they hit the floor when Tess tossed them towards the end of her bed.

Using both of her hands to hold Soo's arms and hands above her head as she sucked and licked on Soo's tits, Tess slipped between Soo's ever-widening legs, letting her own breasts begin to rub against Soo's, now wet, pussy.

And just that quickly, Tess had her mouth on Soo's 'little man', letting her tongue flick across it while she slowly sucked on it.

"Oh, oh, oh.....mother fucker, that feels so damned good," Soo managed to moan as she moved her pussy's lips to rub against the magic mouth and tongue of Tess.

She orgasmed so much quicker than she wanted to, did Soo, wanting those feelings to go on forever. She had no sooner stopped shaking from that climax, when she felt another building, building so quick that it was upon her before she could even think about it.

Tess didn't concern herself with her own need and desire to orgasm, no, she wanted to smother sweet Soo with as many orgasms as she could, wanting Soo's first experience to be not good, but out-fucking-standing.

And it was, dear people, it was unlike anything Soo had ever experienced in her young eighteen years on Earth. When Tess finally lifted her head from Soo's crotch, her mouth and lips were red and wet with Soo's juices, her smile a mile wide, it seemed to Soo.

"I need to take a breather, sweetie," Tess said as she crawled up to lay next to Soo, on her back, as Soo was.

Turning on her side, Soo smothered Tess with kisses to her face, her neck, bravely placing her hand onto one of Tess' tits, loving how it felt to her hand as she squeezed and caressed it.

"You like what I did?" Tess asked, knowing that she did.

"More than I can tell you," Soo cooed, her hand still fondling and caressing the tit in her hand.

"Ready for some more?" Tess asked, her eyes closed, the taste of Soo still on her lips and tongue.

"No, not yet," Soo said, "I want to pleasure you, now, I want to taste you, now," Soo cooed.

"Suck on my breasts, baby, suck on them like you would want someone to suck on yours," Tess said, her eyes still closed.

Closing her eyes, Soo placed her mouth over one of Tess' tits, almost climaxing when she felt how good it felt to her mouth, to her tongue. Increasingly, Soo sucked harder and harder, her hand caressing and fondling the tit she wasn't sucking on, her crotch feeling as if it were on fire from her excitement and arousal.

Tess slipped a finger into her own panties top, slipping them off of herself in one swift motion. Pulling Soo from her breast, Tess kissed Soo passionately, driving her tongue deep into Soo's mouth. Soo captured Tess' tongue in her mouth, sucking it like a cock, moans of excitement escaping from her mouth as she did so.

Gently pushing and moving Soo until her pussy was feeling the hot breath coming from Soo's mouth, Tess placed her hands on Soo's head, pulling it to her pussy as she raised her hips to meet Soo's mouth.

"Oooooh, mmmmmmmm," Soo moaned as she tasted pussy for the very first time in her life. And she liked it, she liked it a lot.

No instruction from Tess was needed for Soo. No, second-nature took it's course, and Soo figured it out for herself, her clumsy first-time at eating pussy, bringing Tess to a very satisfying climax.

Lifting her head to look up to Tess' face, Soo smiled, asking, "Did I do okay? Did you enjoy that?"

"Oooooh yeah, baby, momma enjoyed the fuck out of that," Tess replied with her own smile on her face as she pulled Soo to lay in her arms, kissing her lustfully and passionately for a very long time.

"Don't go anywhere, sweetie, I'm going to freshen myself up in the bathroom; I'll be right back, so be ready for me," Tess said with a smile.

Rolling over onto her back, Soo spread her legs wide, saying, "Come and get it when you're ready," smiling, then chuckling afterwards

Fuck getting dressed, Tess said to herself, I'll be quick. Opening her door, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Jean walking out of her own room. Naked as a new-born babe, she was followed by two, very pretty African-American coeds, clothed but messily so. Watching from the crack in her door, Tess watched as Jean kissed each of the black girls in turn, her tongue deep down their throats while they availed themselves of one more feel, one more caress of Jean's naked body.

Jean simply smiled and led the girls down the stairs and to the front door. Walking back to her room, Jean spied Tess as she tried to duck into the bathroom.

"Feel like playing?" Jean asked.

Are you fucking kidding me? Tess asked herself, not believing what she just heard. Jean fucked like a whore last night and she wants more????

"Can't, sweetie, got company," Tess said.

"Can I join?" Jean asked.

"She's a newbie, baby; I'm not sure she's ready for a threesome quite yet," Tess explained further.

"Okay. Then, I'm going to bed and try to get a bit of sleep; see you a little later," and with that said, Jean closed the door behind her after she entered her room.

Freshened, Tess slipped back into her room, crawling onto her bed, between Soo's still-spread legs.

"Now, where was I?" Tess asked, teasingly.

"Right between my legs," Soo replied with a smile, "and you were just about to go down on me, once more."

"Oh yeah, now I remember," Tess teased again, smiling broadly at Soo as her mouth found its way to that sweet tasting pussy of Soo's...........

Tess was awakened as the early morning light was creeping into her room through her shear curtains. But, it wasn't the dawn that woke her up. No, it was Soo having crawled between Tess' legs, her mouth slowly, lovingly, exploring her lover's pussy.

"Like that, do you?" Tess asked sleepily as her fingers played with Soo's hair.

"Yeah, I do," Soo answered between tongue swipes of Tess's pussy-lips, "Pussy tastes good," she said further.

"Girl keeps herself clean, pussy should taste good," Tess replied as her hips moved against Soo's mouth and tongue.

Grabbing Soo's head with both her hands, Tess humped against Soo's efforts, increasing her grinding until she got off, holding Soo's mouth tight against her pussy.

"Another home run, baby, that was really nice," Tess said to Soo as she helped Soo from between her legs, pulling her to lay next to her in her sex-wrecked bed.

"Yeah, it really was," Soo agreed, her voice a bit sleepy. Or exhausted? "Though, I might need to practice some more, you know, to 'get it right'," giggling afterwards.

"Anytime you want, sweetie, anytime you want," Tess replied, her own voice betraying the need for just a few more hours of sleep.

Settling into the crook of Tess' arm, Soo smiled and placing a hand onto one of Tess' tits, she sighed a sigh on contentment........

12