1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more shot, beautiful," Miriam said as she changed lenses for a closeup of Tess' landing-strip of pubic hair, a shot that would show a hint of Tess' mons, as well. Bending and swiping her tongue across Tess' strip, the freshly licked hair glistened with Miriam's saliva under the studio lighting that she used for such effects.

"Enough," Miriam declared, turning off her digital SLR camera and placing it on the end table of the chaise lounge that Tess was reclining upon.

Staying on her knees, Miriam bent her head once more to Tess' crotch, her tongue licking slowly from Tess' 'taint region, up the slick lips of Tess' pussy, then circling slowly the engorged clit of her daughter's friend, Miriam's mouth sucking, now, on Tess' 'little man'.

Speading her legs wide for Miriam to indulge her carnal desires, Tess closed her eyes and laid her head back onto the arm of the chaise lounge, both of her hands rubbing through Miriam's hair, her fingers tightening on Miriam's head as she became more aroused from the licks from the older woman.

Miriam was Tess' first 'older' woman and certainly, the first of many for Tess over the five or so years that she had loved women and girls. Tess much preferred older to younger, with only a few exceptions, and giving herself completely to Miram's cunnilingus of her, when her orgasm erupted, Tess humped her pussy in a frenzied moment of release, Miriam's mouth barely able to keep up with the grinding.

"Oh, that was good, soooo fucking good," Tess cooed as she pulled Miriam to take her place on the chaise.

Now, it was her turn for a taste of pussy, her mouth and tongue hard on Miriam's own mouth as her fingers quickly removed the clothes from Miriam. Totally naked in a few short erotic minutes, Tess and Miriam tribbed with each other as they kissed with abandon, their pussies grinding and rubbing against each other's bodies, pussies, the heat and wetness washing over them both.

Sliding quickly down Miriam's body, Tess had her mouth and tongue on Hope's mother's pussy, loving the smell and taste of the older woman, reminding her in many ways of Willie's snatch which Tess had grown to appreciate over the past several months of fucking her history prof.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh," Miriam cried as her climax took her to the mountain top, Tess adding her fingers to Miriam's pussy, finger-fucking her hard as she licked and sucked Miriam to several, delightful orgasms which sucked the energy from Miriam's body when it was all said and done.

They dressed again, cooed and kissed with each other through the light lunch they shared, and returned to Miriam's studio for more fucking and sucking of each other. Laying together on the floor of Miriam's studio, their bodies wrapped in each other's arms, they licked and tongued each other in post-coitial delight, neither able to, seemingly, get enough of the other, each having little, small orgasms from their play with each other.

"Probably ought to be going home," Tess said as she enjoyed Miriam's sucking of her tits, her hands holding the woman's head to her tits so that she could do so.

"Probably," Miriam agreed, though reluctantly so, "don't need Chris coming over searching for her daughter."

"No, surely don't want that," Tess agreed, the two women pulling apart to get dressed, once again.

"Loved it, as always," Tess said as she kissed her lover goodbye, behind the still-locked front door of Miriam's house. And with one last, long, tongue-probing kiss, Tess walked through the opened door, held by Miriam, for the short walk home.

Watching Tess walk down her long walkway until she turned out of sight, Miriam sighed and closed the door behind her. Glancing at the clock in her foyer, Miriam smiled when she realized that she had plenty of time to shower and freshen herself before the arrival of her newest play-toy who would be over that night to have his long, thick cock sucked by Hope's mother. But this night, after sucking him off, she planned on fucking her young neighbor's brains out as a surprise for him and undeniable pleasure for her.....

12