1,200 pound orgy

Story Info
So many fat girls!
3.2k words
37.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was barely beating Todd in the numbers game at the time of my discharge from the Navy. For those of you assholes who don't know about the bet, one night out of drunken stupidity we made a bet on who could fuck the most women by the time we turned 50. That bet became the second reason why I am willing to fuck skanks besides my love for fat ass sweaty sex.

My lead grew sustainably when I met Laura. She was a 250 pound lady with all the right curves in all the wrong places. I met her on the same Website that has lead to many of my sexual experiences. I'm talking about Myspace, of course.

When I browsed her profile pictures I thought she looked good in a Halloween outfit. I couldn't tell if she was a huge heifer. I could tell she was thick but I didn't know how thick because she never stood next to other people.

It didn't take long to get exchange phone numbers with her since my pictures showed off my sexy six pack abs. Fat chicks love abs. I guess it's because they wish they had some. It's funny how fat bitches like muscular men when they have no respect for their own bodies. I guess they think a strong man can handle holding up their thunder thighs while plowing their stank hole.

We started texting back and forth. It took two weeks before I finally met her face to face. I was lying in bed on a boring week night when I heard my phone go off. The Fat Bitch on the other line was obscenely drunk. She was partying at her friends' house minutes from where I lived. She begged me to visit, but I said no since I had to be up at six in the morning for naval duty.

Fat Bitch "I promise it will be worth your time."

Dustin "Na, I have to be up early."

Fat Bitch "C'mon honey, please come see me."

My hard dick just refused to pass up a drunken fat chick. I hoped she would pass out after sex so I could sneak out.

Dustin "Okay, I'll be over soon. You better make it worth my while."

I stuffed my hard dick into my jeans with promises of pleasure then drove off to meet the slut. I arrived at her party shortly after the call, angry at myself for letting her get me out of bed. The regret deepened when I walked into her apartment building and felt the hallway vibrating while I walked up down the entrance hallway. If I lived in California I would have assumed it was a minor earthquake.

As I approached the door it sounded like rhinos stampeding through the apartment. I pulled my phone out before knocking on the door and texted Todd these exact words, 'if you don't hear from me by noon tomorrow it's because I am in some bitch's belly'.

My heart thumped loudly as I knocked on the door. I knew the risk but I wanted the reward. It was very possible they could mistake me for a live turkey. When fat people get drunk they will eat anything, but I was brave enough to knock anyways. The door flung open after the second knock.

Fat Bitch "Heeey!"

Dustin "Um hi?"

Fat Bitch "You're sexy. Get in here."

She smiled and put her bear sized arms around me. Her tits smothered my face making it hard to breath. I'm not usually a tit man however; her boobs were nice and milky. She wore a black mini skirt which showed her true thickness. I was impressed at how she fit into outfits meant for a teenage cheerleader. The poor clothes were busting at the seams. She definitely wasn't shy about showing off her gruesome curves.

She introduced me to all of her friends. It was stunning to think about the average weight of the bitches in the apartment. A Japanese girl among the plumpers easily weighed 400 pounds. She was definitely a descendant of Sumo wrestlers. It is truly a miracle the floor didn't cave in from the excessive weight.

I started to get impatient when I looked at my phone and realized it was after midnight, so I asked to speak to Fat Bitch outside. I know it sounds crazy but all I could think about was what kind of thong she might be wearing under her skirt.

Dustin "Can we go out to my car to be alone?"

Fat Bitch "Sure baby, let me grab my drink."

I waited by the door while she grabbed a bottle of cheap vodka. She followed me out to my car while singing some stupid pop song then attacked me before we got in. Fat Bitch pushed me up against the car grabbing my dick with her giant hand. Her thick meat puppet fingers made my penis feel tiny. I returned the favor by sliding my hand up her skirt. She promptly stopped me.

Fat Bitch: "Not tonight honey. My friends are upstairs waiting for me. How about we wait until this weekend and we can stay in a hotel or something?"

Dustin "Okay well I am going to go home to get sleep, I'll text you tomorrow."

She could tell I was upset. Fat women don't have a right to be teases. They should take what they can get and be happy to have it.

She left to go back upstairs and I got into my car. My cock was about to explode so I unzipped my jeans then stroked my dick right there in the front seat. One of the biggest loads of my life exploded all over the dash and onto the steering wheel. I didn't give a shit. I took off my shirt and wiped away the man goo. I drove home and tried to sleep for a couple hours before I had to wake up for work. Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep. All of my thoughts were about how to pay the bitch back for teasing me.

A long week of sex texting went by before we met again. I decided to get a room at the hotel on the naval base since it was cheap. I definitely didn't want the fat bitch to know where I lived. She told me all her dirty fantasies during a hot phone conversation. I planned on fulfilling them all.

I had all the kinky items for her fantasies ready to go on the destined day:

knife

blindfold

black dildo

handcuffs

plenty of lube

It was going to be an interesting night!

I picked her up and fed her fat face since she insisted on eating before going to the hotel. We stopped at a drive-thru and got her two combo meals. She hungrily ate while I drove. Fortunately, she was finished by the time we checked in. When we got into the room she handcuffed me to the bed eager to fulfill her other desires. She slowly waddled around trying to imitate a lap dance. Each swaying dance move sent her fat jiggling in different directions. Who knew watching a fat chick strip could be so hot?

I got excited at the thought of cumming all over her stretch marked gut. She peeled off her extra large panties and proudly prodded her pussy with her sausage sized fingers. She was completely shaved, with the perfect amount of pink showing under the fat rolls. I was dying for her to sit on my cock. I just hoped she wouldn't break it while trying to shove it into the right hole.

She huffed and puffed as she crawled up the bed towards me. Being handcuffed to the bedposts gave me an erotic feeling of being violated. I liked the fact there was nothing I could do.

Dustin "Are you going to put the condom on for me?"

She happily looked at me and licked her lips. The next thing I knew she had my dick down her throat. I shouted happily.

Dustin "Damn, fat chicks are the best at sucking dick."

She stopped and looked up at me with evil in her eyes.

Fat Bitch "Fat girls are also the best at fucking."

She jumped onto my cock making it slide right into her fat wet pussy.

Fat Bitch "No condom baby, I want to feel you explode inside of me."

She sat there making me beg for her to move. She reached for her bag and pulled out a candle stick. My eyes got wide when she lit it on fire.

Dustin "What are you doing?"

Fat Bitch "Shut the fuck up little man."

Hot wax dripped from the candle onto my chest after she lit the wick. The burning sensation felt amazing. She blew out the candle then ferociously fucked my dick. All I could do was lay there and take what she gave me. The handcuffs cut into my wrists as I begged her to get off when I started to bust my nut. She grinded my dick harder while I was forced to cum inside of her. After she hopped off my cock, she explained she was on birth control. The last thing I wanted was to get a fatty pregnant. She uncuffed me then curled up to sleep. I was left lying on the bed covered in sweat, candle wax, and her pussy juices.

Fat Bitch "I need a nap sweetheart."

Dustin "Okay babes, I'll just clean up and watch TV for a while."

She passed out while I took a shower and planned my revenge. I waited until she was snoring so I knew she was asleep. She was naked lying face down. Seeing her asleep gave me the perfect opportunity to fulfill her biggest fantasy. I grabbed my black military knife and flipped open the blade. With surprising force, I jumped onto her back and pulled her hair up towards my chest.

Dustin "Don't you fucking move bitch."

I put the long blade across her flabby throat. She seemed very worried but I could tell she liked it when she replied.

Fat Bitch "Just be gentle baby, I'll do whatever you want."

I let go of her hair while keeping the blunt side of the knife firmly pressed against her throat. Licking my other hand I wiped spit on the tip of my dick. Then I whispered in her ear.

Dustin "I am going to stick my dick in your ass you fucking cunt. Reach back and spread your ass cheeks."

She reached back and spread her ass cheeks as I rammed my cock into her poop shoot. It must not have been the first time she had taken it in the ass because she moaned like a champ. I plowed her as hard as I could. She squealed like a pig in heat. I violently smacked the back of her head with my open hand, which made the black blade push harder on her throat. At one point I had to remind myself it was just role play and not to really kill her. I usually don't cum twice in a row, but I finished for the second time after a few frantic thrusts. I rolled off of her exhausted, satisfied, and sweaty.

Fat Bitch "That was the hottest thing ever!"

She laid there to take another nap as cum dripped from both of her holes. Then the reality set in; I had to spoon with Fat Bitch all night long.

The next morning she decided to make me watch her use the big black dildo. She took all 10 inches like an expert. I stood over her jerking off while she insulted me. She repeatedly shouted out that black dick was better than white dick and I needed to take lessons on how to fuck a girl. Every insult she moaned made my dick beg to burst. We climaxed together. The sight of a dildo penetrating her pussy made me as aroused as the sexual insults. When she started to orgasm I unloaded cum all over her face. It was kinky hatred sex and I freaking loved it.

A few hours later we checked out of the hotel and I took her home. She was worthless to me after I came so I didn't feel like talking to her anymore. She sent texts a few times during the following week. I never replied because I knew she couldn't beat her last performance. She stopped texting and I didn't hear from her again until my last week in Virginia.

I was at home packing one afternoon when I received a blocked call. I almost didn't pick up but my gut instinct told me to answer.

Fat Bitch "Hey mister, why haven't you texted or called me?"

Two things kept me from hanging up on her; I was horny and I was about to move. I told her they deployed me then fed her bullshit.

Fat Bitch "Well listen, it's my friend's birthday and we need a stripper. Are you willing to do it for money?"

Dustin "Nope, I'm not willing to do it for money. I'm willing to do it for sex. Will you fuck me if I come strip?"

Fat Bitch "Mmm, I think we can work something out."

She sounded happy and I was horny. I put on some good stripper clothes then immediately made my way to her apartment.

I arrived anxiously wanting to strip and get some fat lady loving. Fat Bitch met me at the door while her friends blind folded the birthday girl.

She stood in front of me rubbing my cock until I got hard. When I was ready the music started playing loudly. Her devious smile let me know what she was thinking before she even spoke.

Fat Bitch "It's show time!"

The birthday girl sat on a chair in the middle of the room. I walked confidently into the room shaking my crotch to the beat. My erection died when I first saw the birthday girl, Blackzilla! She looked like a linebacker. She was 6'4" and black as night. Each leg was as big as me. Her tight clothes drew sharp relief to her huge gut and big butt. I worked up enough courage to start grinding on her while guiding her hands up and down my abs. I licked her greasy ear lobe and undid the blind fold. Her eyes told me everything. She definitely wanted my white dick.

I slowly stripped each piece of clothing off my body while the ladies screamed loudly. "Do it! Do it! Do it!" They chanted as I flung my naked penis around in circles like a helicopter. I straddled one of her massive thighs as my dick got hard again. Her hands crept down my abs towards my penis. She started to stroke it as I stuck my tongue down her throat. It stopped being a lap dance at that moment.

The girls smacked my white ass while Blackzilla stroked me with her dark calloused hands. It felt so good that pre-ejaculation started to seep out of the tip of my dick. She leaned forward and gladly licked it clean.

She got off the chair flopping onto the floor with her fat legs spread open like an invitation for my white meat stick. Her friends cheered frantically. I pulled her jeans off as a condom was thrown onto her big belly. She lost her shirt and bra quickly, exposing her big black tits. Her dark nipples looked very tasty. I quickly rolled the condom on and shoved my almost limp noodle into her while the chanting continued. I decided to thrust harder and harder with every chant.

The plumpest of the five party girls sat on the couch next to Blackzilla. She took her pants off and started to play with her pussy. She weighed at least 350 pounds. She looked like a blob with random crevices. She spread her legs then forced three fingers into her vagina. She was less than a foot away from me. Blackzilla's head was near her fat friend's swollen feet. The huge friend pulled her fingers out and stuffed them into Blackzilla's mouth. Blackzilla sucked the juices of each finger with a hungry expression in her eyes. Soon all five girls were naked and waiting for their turn to be fucked. I stood up flinging the condom off of my half limped dick.

Dustin "I want each of you to get in a line on all fours."

All of them lined up in a row. Each ass seemed bigger than the last. I couldn't help but get aroused at the row of plump bitches begging to be stuffed with my half hard meat.

I started off plugging Stumpy Girl. She was 4'5" and weighed over 200 pounds. Her flabby back boobs turned me on even more. I pounded her furry pussy from behind while all the other girls rubbed themselves waiting for their turn. She was by far the best looking one but I couldn't just focus on her. I pulled out and moved towards the next lucky contestant. Stumpy Girl sighed sadly since her turn was over.

I'll call the next girl Body Odor. I hopped on and rode the 5'0" 250 pound beast, and almost past out from the smell. I focused on a huge mole in the middle of her shoulders instead of the intense stench radiating off her body. Her stink prevented me from cumming even though she was the tightest so far. I slipped out of her in a hurry. I breathlessly proceeded to the next fat contestant.

Number four was the biggest of them all! Ladies and gentleman weighing in at over 400 pounds please welcome Gigantore!

Pleasing the gruesome monster wasn't an easy task. I pulled her hair back and slipped quickly into her. She was moaning but I couldn't feel a thing. An arm could disappear in her snatch to never be seen again. Her pussy was a critter munching on my dick like a snack.

Soon my dick started to go completely limp so I moved on to my true love, Fat Bitch. She looked good and had a pussy I recognized. She felt incredible. The warmth of her juices made my dick throb in pleasure.

Gigantore came up behind me and started to rub my ass hole with her pinky. I was surprised at how amazing it felt. The familiar surge of blowing my wad crept quickly up my shaft. They gathered around me just in time to catch my warm man mayonnaise with their open mouths.

Dustin "I'm cumming bitches."

Cum slung from my cock onto their faces. Each girl ate my splooge like it was candy. This was easily the best night of sex I have ever had. Each fat girl fucked me in desperation and worked hard to please my throbbing goo shooter. I estimated all five girls had a combined weight of over 1,200 pounds. Don't worry; I made sure to taint every inch of their huge asses.

Since then I have craved the larger ladies and I'm proud to admit it.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was really great,my cock got totally hard wish my wife would let me fuck her fat pussie and I mean fat

adrenaline61938adrenaline61938about 10 years agoAuthor
seriously?

You guys are angry because you clicked my story to bust a nut. I'm sorry, that's not the point of this story.

Just enjoy the laugh and move on. I seriously don't care what you think. My friends think its hilarious, and the people I would be friends with on here agree.

And to the guy who made the pop her with a knife comment, that was funny as hell. Thanks for the laugh bro! Read some of my other stories! I have a blow up doll in a few of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Thought you were going to pop her when you pulled out the knife. After that you lost credibility

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another good story

Another great plumper story. Your writing is excellent; keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You may get grounded

Do Mommy and Daddy know you're playing on the computer? So that chubby girl turned you down when you asked her to go to the dance - so what? There's always the Junior Prom come spring.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories