1:23 Ch. 02

Story Info
If it's all in his mind what are the limits?
4.4k words
4.41
49.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kent Orlando hoofed it across the Honolulu University campus at a near sprint. This morning, he found out the hard way that his alarm clock was busted with the time stuck at 1:23 in the morning. His stomach growled as he ran pass the Aloha Cafeteria. A heaping plate of fried rice with a side of linguisa, or better yet, the local classic loco moco, a runny egg over a hamburger patty on a bed of white rice covered with gravy and a splash of soy sauce sounded heavenly. Kent was from Ohio, but he had adapted quickly to the local fare. Too bad, his busted clock meant no breakfast today.

His first class was anthropology with Professor Lang and she hated when he came in late. It didn't help that he had been late every time this week. Thinking of the beautiful Professor Lang warmed his blood. She reminded him of that Asian actress from Grey's Anatomy. His friend Donny back in Byle, Ohio told him in an email that the same actress played a stripper in a movie called 'Dancing at the Blue Iguana.' Kent planned on checking it out the first chance he got.

Living in Honolulu for the last two years had given him a whole new appreciation of Asian women. Naturally, his thoughts went to Harriet Kono. Harriet was pure Japanese and she heated him up just as much as Professor Lang did. Pretty, petite Harriet fit right in with his new found fixation for Asian women. Anyway, he was helping Harriet with a science project thing that stimulated a person's pleasure centers. She had some long scientific name for the device but he called it the brain tube.

SQAWK!

"What the fuck?" Kent barked, stopped and backed up a few steps. Standing in front of him, blocking the sidewalk was a peacock with it's tail in full display making a hell of a lot of noise. Kent didn't know much about the local fauna but he was positive that peacocks were not indigenous to the Hawaiian Islands.

"Kent," came a voice from behind him.

He turned and saw that it was Harriet Kono slim and cute in jeans. She wore a white lab coat over a brown t-shirt. She was dressed exactly the way he last saw her in her lab at the science building. She looked tired. He wondered if she had been up all night working on the brain tube.

"You see the peacock?" he asked and was about to look at the bird again when Harriet walked up to him and aggressively gripped his chin so that he couldn't look away from her.

"Forget the fucking bird!" she said totally out of character. Usually, she was shy and demure around him, but today she looked focused, determined ... even a little angry. "It's taken me near forever to get your attention so don't you look away, do you hear me?"

"Whoa, girl?" Kent said taken off guard by her crazy mood. "Did I break the brain tube yesterday?"

"Kent—" she said impatiently still holding his head still and clenching her other fist near his face like she wanted to hit him. She took a deep breath to calm herself, blinked several times and then continued speaking. "You never left my lab. You are still there with the brain tube helmet on. All of this is just a fantasy created by the pleasure center in your brain."

Kent frowned as he recalled the over the top dream from last night about having sex with the beautiful Professor Lang and his cute Filipino TA.

"I had some pretty crazy dreams last night," he said absently.

In a rush, all the dirty things he did with Lang and her assistant Neffie filled his head. There had been another chick there too, it was some movie star that he liked. He remembered Lang, flanked by Neffie and the other chick kneeling naked before him. In his minds eye, he vividly saw himself ejaculating on their faces.

"It seemed so real," he said.

"Kent, stop what you're thinking!' Harriet said. "It's distracting you and I need you to stay focused on me understand?"

With effort, he pushed his dirty thoughts aside and asked, "Why don't you just take the brain tube off my head and snap me out of this?"

A wave of guilt fluttered in her pretty brown eyes as she said. "Last time I did that there were dire side effects."

"So I'm not the first dude you used the brain tube on?" Kent asked feeling hurt. Dirty thoughts flooded back and he had a vivid flash of running his hands over Nefertiti Ulamat's brown little ass. He pushed the thought aside and asked, "What happened to the the other dude you used the brain tube on?"

"He's fine now," she said sounding guilty, "just a little afraid of escalators or any kind of moving walkways, but that's not the point. I've worked out the kinks in the new version. But to play it safe, I need you to follow me back to the lab so I can put you through some mind settling exercises. And then I can remove the helmet."

Kent barely listened as he imaged a bunch of girls in their underwear walking by.

"Don't look away!" Harriet barked.

But he did. He was disappointed when he saw no women on the campus mall in their underwear. All he saw were students rushing off to class. He looked back at Harriet ready to do as she said.

"Whoa," he said for Harriet was gone.

He sat on a nearby concrete bench under a banyan tree to think. "If none of this is real," he said aloud, "no reason to rush off to class. May as well get some breakfast after all."

"Dude!" a familiar voice said. Kent wasn't surprised to see his best friend Donny Stevenson from Ohio sitting next to him on the bench. Donny had visited him yesterday too as he did things with his sexy anthropology professor. He knew that Donny wasn't really here, the guy had never stepped out of the state of Ohio let alone come to Honolulu to visit. Absurdly, Donny wore shorts and the ugliest aloha shirt ever made.

"Hey, Donny," Kent said.

"Hey yourself you fucking loser," Donny said. "You're hooked up to that brain tube thing and you can bring any fantasy in your dirty little mind to life and the best you can come up with is eating breakfast?"

"I wanted girls in their underwear but it didn't happen," Kent said.

"Be forceful dick head," Donny said. "Hey you!" Donny called out to a passing girl with dark skin who had that beautiful mixture of Hawaiian and Asian features. The girl stopped and Donny said, "Tell her to strip down to her undies, dude."

"Ah ... strip for me," Kent said.

"Really?" the girl asked with a look of contempt. "Don't think so." She said and walked on.

"Even in your fantasies you suck with chicks," Donny said.

"I did okay with Professor Lang and her Assistant last time," Kent said irritated at being told by his obnoxious best friend that he sucked at picking up girls.

Donny sniffed. "Just barely and only after I got you rolling."

Annoyed at Donny or whatever he represented in his own head, he called out to the departing local girl. "Strip down to your underwear!"

The girl stopped, turned and walked back to the bench. She gave Kent a steady look. "Hold my backpack," she said.

Kent took the backpack. The girl pulled her blouse over her head revealing a red bra that covered a perfect pair of dark brown C-cups. She kicked off her slippers, slid her shorts to the sidewalk and kicked it aside exposing a cute bottom half in shocking white silk panties. The swell of her pubic mound drew his eyes. She had flawless dark brown skin everywhere.

"More like it, dude," Donny said approvingly.

The girl smiled, reached for her backpack, put her slippers back on and went on her way.

"She left her clothes behind," Kent said absently watching the girl's pretty ass as she walked away.

"Why don't we go find that hot Meka Okuda chick from art history class?" Donny asked with his patented dirty leer."

"Go away," Kent said to Donny.

"Denied again!" Donny yelled as he blinked out of existence.

Kent liked the idea of looking up Meka Okuda. He got up and headed in the direction of the art department. On the way, he saw the dark skin Hawaiian-Asian girl in her underwear talking to a friend. The friend had a pleasing slim figure, dressed in jeans and a nice blouse, her features hinting at an exotic Asian mix. The woman look familiar. As he walked passed them, he gave the new woman a good long look. Then he had it! He stopped and blurted out, "You're that actress from Hawaii Five-O!"

Both women gave him a cross look and went back to their conversation totally ignoring him.

"Um ... strip down for me," he said to the Five-O chick.

Five-O rolled her eyes, but made no move to remove her clothing.

"Having trouble finding your alpha male center again?" a voice came from behind him.

He turned to see Nefertiti Ulamat, the cute, petite Filipino teacher's assistance from his anthropology class. She wore jeans and a canary yellow blouse, a bright red backpack hung from one shoulder.

"Hey, Neffie," he said glumly.

"It's okay," Neffie said, "you're a nice guy, far better than an alpha male jerk in my book."

"I was all alpha yesterday," he said.

Neffie gave him a sad smiled and said, "There was no yesterday Kent. This is all in your head."

"Then why can't I get the Hawaii Five-O chick to listen to me?"

"Maybe making people do things against their will doesn't sit well with you," Neffie said.

"Or ..." the dark skin girl in her underwear said no longer ignoring him.

"Or what?" Kent asked.

"Maybe it's your lack of imagination," Five-O continued.

"You call this a lack of Imagination?" Kent asked looking at the very real illusion of the Honolulu campus.

"We could be anywhere," Underwear girl said.

"Yeah," Five-O added. "We could be on a ship on the open sea, or New York City, or the Mediterranean, the moon even. Yet here we are on campus with you rushing off to class."

"And thinking of breakfast I might add," Donny said, suddenly among them in his ugly aloha shirt. Absurdly, he carried a backpack on one shoulder like everyone else on the campus mall.

Kent gave him a withering look.

"Sorry," Donny said and winked from existence again.

"I have a rich imagination," Kent said bristling. "I read books and see lots of movies."

"Mostly lots of Movies," Hawaii Five-O said. "You never crack a book if he doesn't have to."

"Understandable," underwear girl said. "The dude's a jock."

"Don't be mean," Neffie said coming to Kent's defense.

"This is all in his head," Five-O said, "if anyone is being mean it's him."

"We are entities that represent his conscious and sub conscious mind," Neffie said. "In a way we are all independent beings and have Kent to thank for our existence. We should be positive in our attitudes toward him."

"Ain't our fault the guy's an unimaginative jock with no clear future after college," Underwear girl said.

"He clearly has issues," Five-O said. "And this new Asian girl fetish is racist and demeaning."

"He's new to Hawaii," Neffie said, "and Asian girls fascinate him. And I'd hardly call his interest in us a fetish."

"Bet Harriet would," underwear said.

"His affection for Harriet is sweet," Neffie said.

"Yeah," Five-O said, "That's why he wants to fuck her from behind and come on her face. Real sweet."

"Really! You are being such a jerk!" Neffie barked. "Strip down to your underwear like he asked you superfluous syntax!"

"Who you calling a syntax you cut rate Jiminy Cricket?" Five-O said. She stepped up to Neffie and looked down at her. Five-O towered several inches above the Filipino girl.

After a short staring bout, Five-O stepped back and started to unbutton her top. Apparently, Neffie was a stronger entity in his brain. Underwear girl backed away and turned to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" Neffie asked her.

"I'm just a random sexual cerebration called up by Kent," underwear said. "I have no interest in participating in this internal power struggle."

"Hang around," Neffie said sternly.

Underwear shrugged and hung around.

Kent felt uncomfortable and automatically looked around to see if others on the campus mall were watching this bizarre drama unfold. No one seem to take notice even though one of the participates wore only underwear and another was removing her clothing.

Then he remembered ... this is just in my head ... fucking weird dude.

That last thought sounded too much like his friend Donny.

Five-O was down to her underwear. No, not underwear he realized, it was a blue and yellow bikini the actress had worn in the TV show once. He remembered the scene clearly.

"Nice," Neffie said, "You kept her slim figure and cute little A-cups."

"Never was into big fake boobs," he said.

"You the man now," Neffie said. "They'll do whatever you want."

"Kiss," he said to the two scantly clad women.

With no hesitation, they did his bidding. Underwear girl was several shades darker than Five-O and he enjoyed the contrast where their bodies touched.

"Undress for me," Neffie said giving him her wide bright smile. "I wanna see you naked."

"What part of me is turned on by seeing myself naked?" he asked.

"You're thinking too much," Neffie said. "This is dirty fantasy sex, no more than that."

Kent pulled his shirt over his head temporarily blocking out the scene around him. When the shirt was free of his head, he found himself in a dim space lit by shimmering blue-green light. "What the fuck?" he whispered.

"The shark room at the Cleveland Aquarium," Neffie said.

Kent frowned and then a smile followed. "I made out with Ashley Grant here," he said.

"She was that singer with the rock and roll band," Neffie clarified.

Kent nodded. "She even went down on me for half a minute right on that bench. Then security showed up and we ran." He looked at the large glassed in shark tank just as a menacing round eyed shark swam by.

"Ashley was half Japanese," Neffie said. "Perhaps that's when you started your fascination for Asian girls."

"Maybe," he said. "Speaking of Asian girls," he looked around, "where are the kissing hotties?"

Neffie waved for him to follow and she led him to a smaller chamber looking into a blue-green world of another fish tank. Floating, still pressed together and kissing were Five-O and underwear girl. Their long hair billowed and mingled around their heads become one dark sexy membrane.

"This is a scene right out of a movie I've seen," he said with awe.

"Underwater Vixens in Heat part three," Neffie said.

"Now who doesn't have an interesting imagination?" he said with a touch of dirty pride even thought he had stolen the imaged from a movie ... and a porno at that.

He noticed that Neffie was dressed differently, the jeans and yellow blouse she had on earlier was replaced by a form fitting dark blue full body outfit, seams and patches gave her a military look. The suit showed off her petite figure very nicely.

Neffie giggled and said, "Underwear girl would fill this suit much better than me." She did a dainty pirouette for him.

"You have a cute butt, you look sexy," Kent said.

"This is called a skin-suit. It's an outfit you read about in a science fiction book."

"Celestial Bodies," he recalled, "in it was a planet named Pearl that was all ocean with no land masses. People lived in domes on the seabed."

"Who says you don't read?" Neffie said approvingly.

Kent looked at the kissing women floating in their liquid world. "Can they get to the surface to breath?"

"Don't worry, not real," Neffie assured him.

"Finish undressing each other," he said to the floating women.

They ended their kiss, Underwear floated behind Five-O and freed her of her bra, exposing the girl's tiny A-cups. The panties went next revealing a pleasant triangle of hair that appeared jet black in the blue-green light of the fish tank. Then Five-O did the same for underwear girl.

"Gonna have to think of her in another way," he said as he watched the dark shapely local girl freed of her designating underwear.

"Her name is Oleander," Neffie said, "she sits opposite you in biology lab."

"Oh yeah," Kent said, "how did you know that?"

"Silly," Neffie said nudging him. "This is your brain, you knew it that's why."

"Maybe I know the name of Five-O then." Kent looked at the beautiful, slime Asian woman and focused on finding her name. "Kala? Kailua? Kalakaua? Kahala Mall? I think it's Hawaiian."

Neffie gave him a shrug.

The women resumed kissing.

In their watery world, their bodies were pleasing shades of silvery blue, Oleander a darker gray-silver. From the edges three naked men swam into the scene, all were darker than Oleander and fit like Olympic swimmers. All three men sported sizable erections. The men pulled the women apart. Kent watched with building pleasure as the two Asian beauties were, kissed, touched and fondled by the men.

"I wanna join in," Kent said with breathy pleasure. "Take me to the entrance of the tank."

"Okay," Neffie said and gave him a violent shove in the direction of the aquarium glass.

He scream as he struck the glass, but instead of encountering solid resistance, he burst through like he had dropped into a swimming pool, only sideways. Instinctively he made for the surface to get air and panicked when he couldn't find it. A hand grabbed his arm to hold him still, it was Neffie, she had joined him in the tank. Her dark blue science fiction skin-suit looked black underwater.

"Don't need air, just relax," she said.

Weirdly, he could hear her just fine like all the water around him didn't matter. And she was right, he could breath, so he relaxed. The water was pleasantly warm, it pressed in on him, thrilling him.

"Let's get you Naked," Neffie said with a playful giggle. As she pulled and tugged at his shorts, he admired the way her skin-suit and her hair became one interesting dark mass. I didn't take long to get him fully naked. The warm water surrounding his erection and balls felt like firm hands sending his arousal needle way into the red ... he had never been so turned on in his life. Absently, he thought of Harriet and made a note to tell her that the brain tube certainly lived up to the promise of stimulating his pleasure center.

As if this crazy fantasy couldn't get any weirder, a peacock with its tail in full bloom, walking nonchalantly at the bottom of the tank just behind the group of naked people.

"Harriet is coming," Neffie said.

Kent nodded in agreement for he had figured out that the appearance of the peacock heralded Harriet's arrival. And there she was standing on the other side of the aquarium glass looking in. He swam her way. He pressed against the glass to get a better look at her and found that he could pass through it like it wasn't their. He stepped out of the tank and stood before Harriet dripping wet with water pooling at his feet.

"Oh my God you're naked!" Harriet said. Her eyes dropped lower, "and erect!" She did her best to keep her eyes on his face, but they flickered down every so many beats. "Um ... it's hell moving around in your head," she manage to say.

"Sorry," he said guiltily. Harriet was no fantasy created by his pleasure center and he felt humiliated standing before her naked and hard, yet at the same time, he was highly turned on by her presents. His erection twitched and her eyes dropped briefly. She cleared her throat and said firmly, "This time you need to come with me."

"I'm kind of busy," Kent said. "Can I finish here first?"

Her eyes flickered to the aquarium filled with people behind him. "Oh my God! What is Nefertiti Ulamat doing in that tank with all those naked people?"

Kent was about to turn to look.

"Don't look away from me!" Harriet yelled.

"You know Neffie?" he asked staying focused on her pretty Japanese face.

"She attended my advanced programming and artificial intelligence seminar," Harriet said. Her eyes went wide as she asked, "And is that the actress from Hawaii Five-O going down on those guys?"

This time Kent did turn to look, and sure enough, the Five-O chick was working two cocks with gusto. He looked back at Harriet feeling sheepish for there was no denying that everything she saw was his own dirty desires.

12