10:30 Slut Express

Story Info
Jack joins Annie & Bill on a train journey.
2.3k words
4.13
296.4k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

For once the train left on time. Jack checked his watch - 10:30 exactly, that was really good. He was a frequent traveller on this line and was well prepared for the long journey; a good book, plenty of coffee and food. He settled himself into his seat in the small, private carriage just as they started to move off. He checked the reservation tickets pinned to the other seats and was pleased to discover that the only other passengers booked into his carriage would not be joining the train until the next stop in nearly an hours time. Jack decided to use the time to catch up on the story that he was reading and perhaps grab a quick nap.

Looking dreamily out of the window and letting his mind drift, he saw the tall buildings which made up the integral part of the city begin to sweep past faster as the train picked up speed, eventually giving way to green fields and small, quaint villages. The steady rhythm of the wheels on the track became almost hypnotic and Jack found it increasingly more difficult to keep his eyes open and focused on the book. He could feel his eye lids become heavier and soon slipped into a light dreamless sleep.

An hour later Jack sensed rather than felt the train slowing on its approach to the next stop. He stretched his legs out in front of him and sighed, turning his face towards the window determined to return to the sweet embrace of sleep. He pulled his usual baseball cap firmly down over his face and once again closed his eyes as he began to drift off.

A few moments later Jack heard the unmistakable sounds of the carriage door being opened. He guessed that this would be the other two travellers that had booked seats in the carriage, but, still sleepy and having little desire to communicate, he decided to feign sleep in the hope that they would not disturb him too much and he would be able to return to his slumber.

Within a few minutes his fellow travellers had settled themselves opposite him and the train began to move off. Jack heard whispered words from the other seat and then the smack of a kiss. His curiosity piqued, he opened his eyes just a crack and peered out from under the rim of his cap. The headgear was still pulled well down over his face, so there was no way that his companions could tell that he had awoken. The couple both seemed to be in there mid/late thirties, Jack guessed. Both were dressed casually for the journey and, as the sported matching rings on the third finger of their left hands, he assumed them to me married. The man was fairly good looking; tall with a full head of hair, clean shaven and with an athletic build. His wife, however, was far more interesting. Her short auburn hair framed a pretty face that was still locked in a passionate embrace with her husband's. Her body was turned towards the other man slightly and Jack could make out the clear outline of nice, firm boobs under the thin material of her top. Her skirt was fashionably short and displayed slender, tanned legs up to her mid thigh. The way that they were acting with each other led Jack to believe that they had not been married for long; the passion and novelty were still very evident as the couple broke their deep embrace and giggled in soft whispers in between light, pecked kisses to their lips. Jack was still faking sleep while he watched them and smiled to himself as he heard their mumbled words.

"Oh, honey no." the woman whispered, "He might hear us!"

"That's never worried you before!," her husband replied in equally hushed tones, "anyway he's well asleep. Come on baby, just let me touch your tits! It'll be fine as long as we're quiet."

The woman giggled, her hand went to her lips to stifle the noise. "Mmmm, okay hon, but quietly alright?"

Jack's heart almost missed a beat as he continued to eye the couple from under the brim of his cap. He could see the man's hand close seductively over the firm swelling beneath his wife's top and begin to squeeze gently. Within a few seconds his fingers had brought her nipples to hard, peaks and were now eagerly exploring under the material of her top and burrowing their way into her bra. The woman had to bury her face in her husband's shoulder as if to keep from crying out as she felt his hands on her turgid nipples.

"Come on baby," the husband continued as he tweaked and played with her tits, "just slip your panties off so I can touch your pussy. He's still asleep, and even if he does wake up, it's just the three of us, and you know how you like an audience!"

Jack's mind turned somersaults as he realised what the couple were planning. Would they really not mind if he watched? Perhaps he might even get to join in! The train was not due to stop again for four more hours, so the three of them would be alone for the whole time. Jack made an instant decision. Yawning and stretching, he opened his eyes and looked directly at the couple, fake shock showing on his face as he saw the man's hand inside his wife's bra.

"Oh, sorry," said the husband noticing that Jack was now awake. "I guess we got a little carried away!"

Jack noted that, although he had apologised, he had made no move to withdraw his hand and was still looking at him as if seeking approval. Jack's eyes flipped between the couple. They were both smiling at him and showed no sign of embarrassment. Another quick decision had to be made. Jack knew that whatever he said next would determine how the next few hours would develop.

"Hey, don't mind me! I love a free show! As long as you guys don't mind, then neither do I."

"That's great!" the man replied, "But, you know, I like to watch too. How do you feel about us trading places?"

For a moment Jack was stunned into silence. He was well aware that there was a growing fraternity that liked to watch their wives have sex with other men, but until now he had never really given it much thought. The guy seemed serious enough, he thought, so why not? His wife was certainly a hot looking number and as Jack looked at her she wriggled about in her seat, obviously in a highly agitated state of sexual excitement.

The two men exchanged seats and Jack snuggled in beside the attractive woman. As soon as his ass was in the seat, the auburn haired beauty leaned over and made a grab for the zipper on his pants. Jack held his breath and within a few seconds her practised fingers had lowered his zip and pried his already hard cock from the confines of his underwear. He let out his breath in a short gasp as he felt her long, cool fingers wrap around his shaft and begin to work his foreskin up and down.

"Hi. I'm Annie!" she said as she slowly lowered her head towards Jack's throbbing member.

Annie's husband, who had introduced himself as Bill, sat opposite closely watching his wife in action. Bill loved to see her with another man, he always had, and this situation had turned him on to a huge extent. As he watched his wife giving Jack a deep throat blow job, he began to slowly squeeze his own erection through his jeans.

"Mmmm, that's right honey," he said as he looked on, "take it deep. It sure is a big cock and I know you like that!"

Annie murmured her agreement, her lips and throat rhythmically contracting over Jacks's swollen glans.

"Open your shirt, baby," her husband continued, "let Jack play with your tits!"

Jack watched her eagerly comply with her husband's suggestion. The buttons popped quickly and she used a hand to pull the bra up and over a pair of large, firm breasts. Instinctively, Jacks fingers sought out her hard nipples and tugged gently on them.

"Squeeze them harder, Jack," Bill said enthusiastically, "She loves that!"

Jack was happy to oblige and as he pinched the hard buds between his fingers her felt a wonderful vibration over his dick as Annie groaned deep in her throat and shuddered in orgasm. Her body continued to tremble as the climax took hold of her and Jack knew that he would not be able to hold onto his load for much longer. He glanced over at Bill who had now released his prick and was openly masturbating as he watched. Jack had never before experienced an audience while he fucked and the combination of Bill's piercing eyes and Annie's eager lips quickly drove him over the edge. As his balls twitched, his hand went to Annie's head and gently pushed her down onto his lap. Annie moaned again deep in her throat and Jack felt his climax surge up through his shaft and ejaculated thickly into her mouth. She tried to swallow as much of the hot liquid as she could but, inevitably, the excess fluid dribbled from the corners of her mouth and dripped onto her exposed breasts.

As his cock twitched in her mouth, Annie maintained a gentle suction, keeping him hard. This was unusual for Jack, generally, he would have to wait at least a half hour before he was ready again, but this woman was an expert and obviously wanted more. With a deft movement, Annie pulled her short skirt up over her hips giving Jack and her husband a good view of her pink, bikini panties. There was an obvious wet patch in the crotch that gave away her excitement. With practised ease, she threw her left leg over Jack's body and straddled him. She was hot like a bitch now and had no intention of wasting time by pulling her underwear off completely. Reaching down between her legs, she pulled the panties to one side and quickly ran a finger over her clit. Her left hand had never left Jack's tool and, with a movement of her fingers, she guided him straight into her hot pussy.

Jack gasped again as he felt his erection slid into her warm tunnel. Her breasts hung tantalisingly in front of his face and he used the opportunity to suck one of her stiff nipples deep into his mouth as she began to ride him. Bill had moved over onto the seat to join them and to get a better view, and was now furiously pumping his own cock while he watched the scene unfold. Every time Annie sank down onto his cock, Jack would bite gently on her nipple causing her to moan out loud. His hands held her butt and assisted her to rise and fall on him. The sensations felt amazing to Jack, and with Bill watching so closely he wondered who would be the first to cum.

Bill answered the unasked question. He stood on the seat so that his twitching cock was in a direct line with his wife's mouth. Her lips were still heavily stained with Jack's earlier emission and glistened wetly. As Bill pumped his hand up and down his tool, Jack stopped his bucking movements so as to keep Annie still for a moment. It was perfect timing. With a loud groan, Bill started to cum. His tool was pointed directly at his wife's open mouth and thick ropes of hot semen splashed over her face and onto her lips. With the movement of the train it was difficult for him to keep his balance and aim straight and a lot of his cum ended up matted in his wife's hair. Jack smiled as he watched his companion run his wilting penis over his wife's lips and squeeze the last drops of his climax into her mouth. As she swallowed the last remnants of his seed, Jack thrust hard up into Annie's pussy. He heard her gasp out loud and then felt her body begin to tremble as a second orgasm washed over her lithe frame. His hands back on her butt, Jack began to fuck her again through her climax. She bucked up and down on his cock as he drove himself closer and closer to his own orgasm. Her tits now swung free in front of his face, bouncing and swaying so as to make it impossible to keep a nipple in his mouth. He was so close now, he could feel his cum rising. Faster and faster he lifted her body and then let her fall, sinking his cock in to the hilt.

"I want to see it, I want to see it!" gasped Annie as she reluctantly jumped off Jack's cock. Jack was reluctant too and moaned deeply when the contact was broken.

"Not to worry, lover," cooed Annie as she knelt between Jack's legs, "I want to see you cum on my big tits!"

Holding a large breast in each hand, she leant forward and pressed the hot flesh around Jack's throbbing cock. The sensation was divine. Too much, and he felt his cock explode a second load of cum over the creamy slopes of her breasts. Annie milked him wonderfully between her large orbs, ensuring that every last drop of his semen had been extracted from his balls. Jack almost purred with delight as he and Bill watched her raise each breast in turn and lick the hot fluid from her skin.

"Oh my god! What a sight!" Said Jack as he watched her eyes glaze over while yet another orgasm rippled through her body.

"Ha ha!" laughed Bill, "Yes, she certainly loves to fuck, does my wife! She's a real slut when she wants to be, and I just LOVE it! Perhaps we could all catch the 10:30 Slut Express another day!"

Jack smiled to himself. Sounds like a good idea to me, he thought!

- The End -

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers