10 Days in Hollywood: Day 07

Story Info
Richard has experiences at a casting and a sex party.
9.3k words
4.52
20.9k
18

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction and the characters are either completely fictional or are fictional versions of their real selves. The events depicted are made up and any similarity to real life events is purely coincidental. This story is meant as a work of erotic fiction only and is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18. If you would like to provide constructive feedback, please send an e-mail to my profile.

*****

The sun crept through the curtains as I woke up, the sound of a car pulling away from the house resonated as I returned to the world. I looked around the room to ensure I was by myself and all was as I left it. Walking to the window, I looked out to see Emilio sitting by the pool. I decided to go and join him, checking my phone to see a text from Felicity.

"Remember about tonight, I'll be there at 5 to dress you! And you can undress me."

I quickly hit a reply that I was looking forward to it as I walked out to join Emilio. My eyes scanned the room to see that there was no sign of Maisie.

"Good night?" I asked Emilio as I sat on the same lounger that Emma Stone had used to ride me the day previous.

"Very good, that Natalie Dormer is an animal."

He turned around and took off his shirt to show me the scratch marks.

"Jesus, she do all that?"

"She had to, Maisie fell asleep fairly quickly."

"She give you her number for another go?"

"No, just these." Emilio said as swung a pair of turquoise knickers around his finger.

"Classy!" I said as he smiled at me. "Right, I have to go to a casting call with Amy. I'll see you later."

I slapped him on the shoulder and left for the car. It was my first ever casting call and I was excited, especially as I might be able to sneak away for a third go with Amy.

10 Days in Hollywood: Day 7

Starring Amy Adams, Candice Patton, Felicity Jones & A Secret Celeb

Featuring Summer Glau, Miranda Cosgrove, Janina Gavankar & Zoey Deutsh

MF, Cons, Oral, Anal

Amy always looked gorgeous and glamorous, the fact she was standing outside a shitty office block only slightly diminished it. She placed a kiss on my cheek as I hugged her and she gently blew into my ear, only a little subtle bit of desire as we were out in public.

"Nervous?" she asked as we walked into the building.

"What have I got to be nervous about? I'm only sitting down to watch some actresses read lines."

"Well we may get you to do some reading, show you director people how hard acting really is."

I nodded my head as we arrived at the room they were using. Amy stalled at the door, placing her hand on it to stop me from entering.

"Listen, I know you will but remember, we've got to act professional in there. This whole me and you fuck buddy thing needs to stay under wraps."

"Of course," I replied. "The me you thing is great, I'm enjoying what we've done. But c'mon, I'm not a love-struck teenager. An affair with a married woman is not gonna do anything positive for my career."

"Good boy." Amy said before pulling me down into a kiss.

Amy pushed her tongue into my mouth and I happily took it, massaging it with my own. My arm went around her back and I took a big squeeze of her arse. She let out a moan as I my hand took a good grip of her booty. She snaked her hand down and rested onto my crotch.

"Fuck it, we've got five minutes." Amy said as she broke the kiss.

Grabbing me by the shirt, Amy walked across the hall and opened what appeared to be a store cupboard. Forcing my back against the door after we entered, she launched into another kiss. I placed my hands on the side of her head as I took her tongue into my mouth, our eyes closed in a passionate embrace.

Knowing we didn't have a lot of time, Amy dropped her hands down and undid my belt and trousers, fishing my semi-erect penis out and stroking it quickly. I let out a little moan as the redheads hand wrapped around my cock. As Amy continued to stroke, she pulled away from the kiss and looked around for the best place to fuck.

There wasn't anywhere for her to bend over comfortably so I spun around so we swapped positions. I pulled up her dress, exposing her black panties, and lifted her up off of her feet. Knowing what I wanted, Amy wrapped her legs around my waist and moved her panties to the side. I slid my hard cock into her waiting pussy as I pressed her against the door.

"Oh God," Amy moaned as my she felt my cock in her. "Fuck me quick and hard, I'll come quickly. I need this!"

I put my right hand on her arse and my leaned on the door to support our weight, pushing my full length into her. Her pussy was incredibly wet for such a short time and I quickly got into a good rhythm with my thrusting. Amy tightened her legs around my waist and moaned into my ear.

"Oh yeah, just there. Fuck me with that big cock."

Amy nipped at my earlobe as I continued to thrust my full length into her. I could tell she was struggling to keep her moans muted as the pleasure flushed through her body. As I leaned forward with a thrust, I pressed my lips against hers and she moaned into my mouth. Amy dropped her hand down and tried to reach for my arse but it was just out of her reach. I pushed my cock harder into her, her pussy feeling wetter with every thrust.

After giving up on feeling my arse, Amy leaned her head forward and bit my neck. The pain caused a good sensation and I started to thrust so hard her back was creating a rhythmical knock on the door. The expectant shushing never came so I continued to thrust at the same speed. Amys moans started to creep up and I could see her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

"Oh my God yes, just there. I'm gonna cum." Amy moaned as her hands gripped my shoulders.

It felt like a gush as her orgasm took over her body, her nails digging into me. I continued to thrust into her as I felt her juices coat my penis. It pushed me over the edge and I shot my load into her waiting pussy. We both closed our eyes and I continued to thrust as I allowed my entire load to fill her pussy.

"Oh my God, that was so good." Amy said as she collapsed into me.

I lowered Amy down onto her feet as I pulled out and tucked my cock back into my boxers.

"Well the idea of staying professional lasted long." I chuckled.

"Actually I said in the room. We weren't in the room."

"True."

I watched Amy adjust her dress down to cover her panties and she let out another laugh.

"Leave it five minutes and then follow me. We've already started so you can just watch after."

Amy gave me a wink and walked out of the room, leaving me all alone. I let out a long breath thinking about the quickie that came out of nowhere when my phone rang. I looked down to see that I'd received a text from Daisy.

"Back tomorrow night, will come see you x"

I smiled as I read her message and quickly replied.

"Looking forward to it beautiful. X"

I put my phone in my pocket and exited the cupboard. Almost immediately I walked into someone, knocking them down onto the ground. I reached out my hand and helped the person up, only to be greeted by the girl from two nights before.

"Holy shit! I'm so sorry." I said.

"Um... that's fine. You!"

"Me! I'm Richard."

"Why are you here? You're in the industry?"

"Yeah. They're casting a film I'm going to direct so I got invited to see the process."

"Then good news, you're gonna direct me. Janina."

"I'd say nice to meet you but I think our last experience was more exciting."

"Then let's hope it's not our last." Janina said as she leaned in to kiss my lips.

I felt her hand reach round and pinch my arse before she left me standing there. I watched her go before hearing a cough behind me, only to be greeted by the casting director. I made my apology for being late and walked in behind her.

Amy greeted me with a smile and introduced me to the her agent. She seemed rather nonplussed at my attendance so I quickly sat down in the corner and left the girls to it.

Amy had explained to me that they had done the casting for one character in the morning so would be concentrating on the best friend this afternoon. The role wasn't defined so there were a lot of people trying out. The first few were newcomers to the film industry and did okay, none of them stood out so their names were quickly crossed out. The next girl walked in and I instantly recognised her, sort of. She wore a tight pair of jeans that hugged her curves and a striped open shirt over a green vest top. Her dark skin shone under the lights and there was a big beaming smile on her face, a contrast to the worried face I'd seen earlier in the week at the party.

"Candice, isn't it?" Amy said looking at the girl.

"Yes. Thank you for this opportunity."

"Well Melissa spoke very highly of you and, as she's the star, I've got to believe her word."

That brought her smile out even more.

"You know our director?" Amy said turning to me.

"Not personally but Melissa spoke very highly of him. I look forward to getting to know him better."

I looked over to Candice and her eyes were fixed on me intently. I smiled back before she started to read the monologue she had prepared. I wrote down some notes about the scene and occasionally looked up to her reading. As far as I could tell, her eyes did not leave me during the entirety of the reading.

"Thank you Candice, that was excellent." the casting director said

Candice smiled with glee.

"Yes, very good. We'll be in touch." Amy said rather sternly.

The casting director escorted her out as Amy approached me.

"That girl wants to fuck you!" Amy said with contempt in her voice.

"So... Melissa has. You have too."

"I don't care, I don't want every cast member trying to fuck you."

"Just limit it to you and Melissa?" I asked.

"When I visit the set, you fuck me and only me. Melissa can provide a temporary distraction when I'm away. She may be younger than me but my God, the girl is a terrible fuck."

"Well she doesn't have the confidence and experience you have."

"Just remember that when you get on set."

Amy shot an aggressive smile at me before returning to the desk as the next auditionee, Miranda Cosgrove, entered the room. She was dressed in a pair of jeans and a white shirt. She seemed almost nervous as she walked to the center of the room.

"Welcome Miranda. Thank you for taking up my invite." Amy said as she leaned forward.

"Thank you for inviting me, i've always been a big fan."

"Let's see how you do then. Take it from the top."

Miranda started to read a monologue that I didn't recognise. It was very poetic and funny in parts but it suddenly turned into a seduction. Miranda licked her lips as she slowly walked towards the table, undoing the buttons of her shirt. Miranda allowed the shirt to slide off as she stood in front of Amy wearing only a bra. She leaned down and whispered the rest to Amy, I was out of earshot and couldn't hear the words but I could see Amy leaning forward and licking her lips.

Their heads got closer so that their lips were about to touch when Miranda's head shot back and she walked back to center spot, picking her shirt up as she went along. She stopped to lower her jeans down slightly showing off her matching thong.

"I'll be outside." Miranda said as she shot Amy a look over her shoulder.

The room remained in silence as Miranda exited. There was a cough from the casting director as the two girls either side of Amy looked at her. I gave a giggle as Amy stood up and started to walk to the same door, stopping as she reached it.

"I think we should call it a day, I think we've found the actress anyway. Do you mind Richard?"

"No. No, that's no problem with me. Thank you Amy."

She quickly exited the room as the other two women looked slightly embarrassed. The casting director left first leaving me with Amy's agent.

"Sorry about this Richard, I kinda thought you fucking her in a cupboard would be enough but she seems insatiable at the minute."

"That's ok...wait you knew?"

"Of course, I'm her agent, I know everything. I'll get that contract over to your people before you get back to London, savour it though. She's a hard taskmaster out of the bedroom too so don't expect to get a lot of sleep while working on this."

I nodded my head and moved to leave the room. There were a few actresses waiting outside who were being told that the casting was over and they all seemed disappointed. I left the building and walked to the multi story car park across the way where I'd left my car. It was for all the offices around so would be empty of people by now with all the spaces taken up. I entered the lift and went up to the fifth floor to collect the Porsche when I got another text.

'Arranged a lift from someone, very hot girl.'

I smiled to myself as I read Felicity's text while leaving the lift. I seemed to be lost in my own world that I didn't immediately notice the girl leaning over the Porsche. The jeans clung tightly to her round arse and she gave it a wiggle as I looked up from my phone. Candice Patton's face shone brightly as she looked back at me, catching me checking her out. She turned around and leaned against the bonnet, taking in a good look of me.

"You know, despite Melissa putting in a good word I know I won't get the role."

"Why do you say that?" I asked as I moved to approach her and the car.

"Well first of all, the character has been written as a white girl and I'm anything but. Secondly, she's supposed to be older and I'm younger than Super girl."

"And thirdly?"

She smiled.

"Thirdly, she didn't like how I looked at you."

"And how did you look at me?" I asked as I reached her, standing close to her tight body.

"Melissa told me how she made it up to you. She told me in detail about how you and Amy fucked her in that hotel room. She told me how you and Amy licked her pussy and how she came hard as you fucked her while Amy licked her arsehole."

"And what conclusion did you come to?"

Candice ran her hands down my chest as she looked over my body. She very deliberately traced my muscles underneath. A smile came over her face before her hand quickly slid down and grabbed my crotch.

"When was the last time you fucked a black girl?" she asked.

My mind flashed back to the last time I'd fucked Nathalie. It had been 18 months since we last had sex but she wasn't the last black girl I'd fucked. That had been six months before I came out to the U.S. She hadn't been famous but her body was out of this world, I felt Candice's would be better.

I leaned forward and placed my lips to Candice's, my hand creeping around to her back to grab a hold of her plump arse. She let out a moan as she opened her mouth, welcoming my tongue in. Candice allowed her body to sink into mine as her hand moved the zipper of my jeans out. Candice fished my hardening cock out as she withdrew from the kiss and dropped down to her knees. I looked around to ensure the coast was clear as I felt Candice's tongue run around the head of my cock.

"Fuck, that's feels nice. You sure you wanna do this here?"

I looked down at her and our eyes met, a smile across her face as she took the head into her mouth.

"You naughty girl!"

I kept an eye to ensure no one appeared as I felt my cock slide down her mouth, the warm saliva coating it. Surprisingly she was able to take the full length in her first go, licking the entire length as she took it out. I let out a moan as I felt her lick her the sensitive head before taking the cock out of my mouth.

"It's okay, I'm hidden by the car." Candice said as she pumped my cock with her hand.

"Why don't you take your top off then." I suggested.

"Who's the naughty one now?" She asked.

Candice let go of my cock and removed her shirt. She handed it to me so it didn't go on the floor and I placed it on the top of the car. By the time I looked back down, her green vest was off and her breasts were on full display. Her dark skin shone in the artificial light and her large brown nipples stood out, showing how horny she was.

"You like?" She asked looking up at me.

"Oh yeah, they're great breasts."

"I get many compliments on them." Candice replied as she grabbed my cock again and continued the pumping.

I was thankful that her hair was tied in a ponytail as I could see everything as she took my cock back into her mouth. Her lips were pursed as she moved up and down my cock, only taking half of it this time so as not to rush though. I moved my hand down to her head but she swatted it away so she could control the pace of the sucking. I closed my eyes as I felt the pleasure of her tongue go up and down.

"Fuck, I won't last long with you being this good." I said as she continued sucking.

"Good, I can't wait to swallow it."

Candice continued to suck up and down my cock, her tongue circling the head as she reached the top. Her hand went down and massaged my balls as she pushed her mouth down, taking my entire length in her mouth. Candice massaged my balls in my hand as she started to deep-throat my cock. The gurgling sound came from her mouth as she expertly deep-throated my cock without choking.

"Oh shit Candice, I'm gonna cum."

Candice reacted instantly to my words and pulled half of my cock out if get mouth. She held it in place as our eyes met and kept hold of the look as my cum shot into her mouth. The initial shots went into her mouth and I could tell she was smiling as she swallowed my cum. After the initial amount had shot out, Candice pumped my cock with her hand to drain it. To make a point, she pulled my cock out her mouth with a pop and swallowed the amount remaining in her mouth.

"Yummy."

"That was..."

"Excellent? Fantastic? The best?" Candice asked as she cut me off.

"It was very good, best blow job I've had all day."

"I do try."

Candice took my hand and got back up to her feet. She looked down to see that I still supported a semi and a smile came across her face.

"This environment isn't really suited to getting my pussy licked but maybe I can find out how good you are at other things."

Candice leaned in and placed another kiss on my lips, her tongue massaging my own, and she draped her body into mine. My dropped down to her arse and gave it a squeeze as I felt her erect nipples dig into my chest. Her hand had dropped down to my cock and starting to massage it back to its full erection.

"Come with me." Candice said we ended the kiss.

I expected her to take my hand but she took hold of my cock and led me to the open wall of the car park. Being on the fifth floor, no one would be able to see by looking up. Candice let go of my cock and bent over the low wall, her chest pressed against the concrete.

I instantly knew what was wanted even before she wiggled her shapely behind at me. I wrapped my hand around her as I reached for the button and zipper of her jeans. Placing some kisses on her neck, she let out a moan as she felt my body pressed against her. I grabbed hold of either side of her jeans and lowered them down her legs. I looked up to see her looking down at me, her arse clad in only a tiny g-string.

"Use your mouth to take it off!" Candice commanded.

I nodded my head with a smile as she oozed with sexual confidence. I leaned forward and grabbed the top of the string with my teeth, my face pressed against her smooth black skin. I couldn't resist and gently nipped her skin, Candice letting out a little giggle. I dragged the skin down, the smooth aroma of her pussy filling my nostrils as I moved it down her legs, leaving her complete naked.

I moved back up to my feet and ran my hand along the inside of her leg. Her body shook as I did so, showing how ticklish she was. I ran my fingers along her smooth pussy to see how wet she already was.

"Tell me you want my cock."

"I want your cock so much! I want you to fuck me like I'm your little Nubian whore."

RTM
RTM
192 Followers