10 Days in Hollywood: Day 08

Story Info
Richard meets an old friend before going on a date.
8.5k words
4.65
14.8k
14

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction and the characters are either completely fictional or are fictional versions of their real selves. The events depicted are made up and any similarity to real life events is purely coincidental. This story is meant as a work of erotic fiction only and is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18. I am always looking for feedback and conversing about my stories. If you would like to, please send an e-mail to my profile.

*****

The clock struck 10:00 and the lie in was complete. The day before had been a busy one for me with the hookups and the party but my week was slowing down as I approached the end of my trip. One set visit and one party were all I really had to do before heading back to London. This morning though would reunite me with an old friend.

Gemma Arterton had been my first big fling and she taught me plenty about the industry and about sex. The affair was an open secret in the theatre but it came to an abrupt end when her his husband found out. We hadn't seen each other since so today would be special.

I'd prepared by showering and making sure I looked good, a casual outfit would be perfect. While eating breakfast, my phone vibrated and I saw a message come in from Felicity.

"Sorry for abandoning you last night. Something turned on me and I was sick all over this guy's cock, well awks! Hope this makes up for it."

Attached underneath was a picture of her right breast, exposed by her hand pulling her bra aside. I smiled at the sight of it, Felicity had the best nipples to suck on.

"It does! Hope to see them in person again before I go home." I text back.

"Maybe... Enjoy Summer," she replied.

I smiled at her comment. I certainly intended to enjoy my evening date with her friend, the image of Summer Glau standing before me naked flashed in my memory. Her body was supple, tight and would happily be a ground for me to play with. But first there was Gemma.

10 Days in Hollywood: Day 8

Starring Gemma Arterton, Natalie Alyn Lind & Summer Glau

Featuring Anne Hathaway, Brie Larson & Felicity Jones

MF, Oral, Anal, Facial

The bar that I was told to go to had a stupid name, O'Callagheys. It was a merger of two different bars and they decided to squish their names together rather than find a new one. But despite all this, they showed football games from the UK and today's important match would be shown here. I'd supported West Ham United since I was a child, growing up close to the stadium and I'd bonded with Gemma over our love of football before our affair started. It was that bonding that would probably lead to the affair; in addition to the chemical attraction.

I walked into the bar to see it completely empty save the barman and a curvaceous woman dressed in a complete football kit; socks and all. It was obvious that Gemma had come prepared. The barman looked up to see me and said something to Gemma, I was too far away to hear what was said but the brunette beauty turned around to look at me.

"Too embarrassed to wear that claret nonsense?"

"You know I haven't worn colours since I was 15. Your mother let you out of the house looking like that?"

"She said it's fine as long as I've got clean underwear on."

"In case you get hit by a bus?"

"Well she said in case I get fucked in an alley but same difference," she said with a smile as she grabbed two drinks from the bar. "If you're wondering, there's no alley here. I've checked."

"Pity."

Gemma placed both drinks on the table that I was stood by and jumped into my arms, her smooth legs wrapping around me. I wrapped my arms around her to support and hugged her in my arms.

"I've missed you bubble fucker."

"I've missed you too Arty. We gonna stay friends this time?"

"No husband to stop me. You got a wife who'll get in the way?"

"Not yet."

"Good! Put me down."

I reluctantly lowered Gemma onto the ground and she took a quick sip of her drink. The football was already on the screens and the barman had seemingly disappeared. I sat down on the chair and took a drink, it was a rum and coke.

"You remembered what I drink."

"I do." Gemma said as she sat down next to me. "Considering you're gonna lose today, I thought I would give you something you could appreciate."

"You're a fucking angel! Where's the barman gone?"

"Well as this place is closed for renovation, I thought I would pull a few strings and get the two of us in here to watch the game. So we are gonna be alone for the next few hours."

"Well here's to us."

I raised my glass to offer a cheers which Gemma gladly took and finished the remainder of her drink. She walked to the bar and I checked out her body. The socks showed off her calf muscles excellently and he curvaceous arse looked great in the white shorts. I could tell she was wearing a thong underneath. After gathering her drink, she came bouncing over and her large breasts bounced with her. The shirt was a ladies cut and her breasts looked like they wanted to burst out of the material.

"So I saw Alice at the hotel the other day. She seems to have cooled her attitude towards you."

"Yeah, we met up the other day, thrashed things out."

"Well I'm not sure I'd class giving the girl a facial in a changing room thrashing things out but I'm old school."

"She told you that?"

"Oh yeah. When I told her I wanted to fuck you again, she couldn't stop herself spilling all the details. She might be a bit of a bitch but the girl knows how to enjoy sex, I'll give her that."

"You want to fuck me again?"

Gemma put her drink down and looked me in the eyes.

"Why would I go to the effort of getting a private bar rented out if I only wanted to watch the football? We would go to a bar where more of your bubble headed friends are. You can't swing a cat without hitting one in this town."

"What do you say we make this interesting then if us fucking is a foregone conclusion?"

"Speak." she replied as she drank more of what I would guess is vodka.

"Neither team can defend so I offer this. Every time the opposition scores, you take off an item of clothing. Shoes don't count."

"And if it's four four after 20 minutes?"

"Then we can forget the game."

Gemma took a moment to consider it before standing up off the chair and walked around the table to my side. She lowered herself onto my lap and wrapped her arms around me. Her breasts pressed against my chest and she leaned in to kiss me on the lips softly.

"This is why I've missed you."

I ran my hands along her legs and looked into her eyes.

"We could forego the football?" I suggested before Gemma slapped me on the chest.

"Nope, can't just give it to you on a plate. So tell me, who have you fucked since you've been here other than Alice."

"All of them? I don't think I have time."

She giggled and jumped off my lap to gather us some more drinks.

"Ah come on! Match is just starting and it'll be a slow start. I'm not gonna tell anyone, just need to size up my competition."

"Okay." i said as my eyes drifted to the television. "Amy Adams, Melissa Benoist, Felicity Jones, Janina Gavankar, Emma Stone, Brie Larson, Candice Patton Jessica Chastain and some random person last night in a mask."

"Jesus," she said as she placed the drink in front of me. "You got enough in the tank for me?"

I returned my eyes to her face and smiled. I grabbed the drink and took a large gulp.

"Get on your knees and we'll find out. Oh and Karen Gillan."

"Maybe after. In the meantime, take your top off."

I looked up to the screen to see the Charlton Athletic players celebrating.

"Ah, for fucks sake."

I returned my gaze to Gemma who had a hungry look on her face and I knew I wouldn't get out of it. I took off my shirt and placed in on one of the spare seats that littered the bar. Gemma lifted herself from her chair and closed the couple of paces that separated us. She ran her fingers along my torso.

"Nice, you appear to have worked out since we last saw each other. You lift bro?"

I smiled at her comment as she lifted her fingers to my pectoral muscles. Gemma was looking her lips as she looked over my body and could tell her interest in the football match was starting to wain. I then nodded my head to the television for Gemma's attention to leave my chest. She looked at the screen to see the image of Mark Noble running away in celebration.

"Shit!" Gemma said as she span on her heels to look at me.

I smiled at Gemma as she started to lift up her football top, exposing her stomach. I noticed how flat it was before I stopped her lifting it up anymore.

"I seem to remember you chose what item I took off so I should be able to do the same." I said as I looked over her body. "I seem to remember how much you enjoyed having my cock in it so let's give it some air. Take your shorts off."

A smile came over her lips as she looked at me. There had always been a lot of attention on her breasts but her arse would go with no attention at all. That was a shame as it was very underrated and she loved getting it fucked. She walked over to the table that I was sat at and bent over, sticking her arse out for me to admire. She hooked her fingers into the waistband and started to lower it down, her white thong getting some air.

I reached my hand over and stroked the smooth skin as it became exposed. It was bigger and less firm than the last time we had fucked but it felt good to get in my hand. Gemma stepped out of the shorts and moved around to sit on my lap. She brought her lips down to mine and kissed softly.

"I made the right decision getting you here. I've missed kissing and fucking you." Gemma said.

"I missed looking at your body, just as good as I remember."

We kissed again but with a little bit more passion as her hand idly played with my chest. Her tongue massaged my own as she closed her eyes, I kept mine open to look over her. There was a loud cheer on the television and we both looked up after the kiss finished. Gemma's head dropped down as she saw that West Ham had scored again. She returned to look at me.

"This isn't going to plan, we were supposed to destroy you so i could get to look at that beautiful body of yours."

"Now I get to look at yours."

"Well I suppose you'll need to. Is it boobie time?"

I shook my head before pinging the strap of her thong. Gemma rose up off my lap and grabbed hold of her underwear, sliding it down to reveal her pussy. She had a neat landing strip above her slit but the labia was smooth and had easy access. Gemma could see my desire as I looked at her pussy closely.

"Still looks good?"

"It looks very good. How strict are we being with the game?"

"They're more guidelines than rules."

"Good! Lay down on the table." I ordered her.

Gemma smiled with glee as she jumped up onto the table next to me. She leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips before gently lowering herself backwards. With her back on the table and her legs hanging off the side, I moved my chair to sit directly in front of her. The smell of her excitement rode up my nostrils and I could tell she was ready. I grabbed Gemma's legs and moved them onto my shoulders so I had easy access to her, the sight of her slit very enticement. We could heard the crowd cheer on the television but we paid it no mind. I had a task ahead and Gemma eagerly awaited the result.

A shiver went through her body as I placed my mouth onto her slit, she didn't expect me to go straight to her pussy. I ran my tongue along it before, careful to avoid coming into contact with her clit. Gemma let out a moan as I gently teased around but I knew I didn't want to make contact with her pleasure centre too early. Gemma leaned back to give me better access and I moved my head to the side to kiss her thighs. I remembered from the past how sensitive these were and she let out a loud moan as I kissed along.

"Oh, just there you little tease." Gemma moaned as I kissed along her thigh.

As I returned to her moist pussy, I looked up to see Gemma had slid her top up and was playing with her breasts. She had two of the largest nipples i had had the pleasure of putting in my mouth and they looked tantalising as she played with them. I returned my gaze to the main objective and allowed her pheromones enter my nostrils. She smelled sweet and i lowered my mouth down to cover clit. Her body shook a little as I came into contact with her clit again and she moaned a little louder. The sound of her moaning gave me encouragement and my tongue flicked her clit with more aggression and speed.

One of Gemma's hands had dropped down to rustle my hair as it bobbed up and down. It was obviousshe was getting closer due to the tongue lashing because her thighs had got closer to my head throughout the experience, to the point they were now touching my ears.

"Oh God, Richard I've missed you tongue." She said loudly as she weighed under my attention. "Tongue fuck me, I want your tongue inside me."

Never one to disappoint, I slid my tongue away from her clit and stuck it into her pussy. It was sopping wet by the time I got inside her and it was very easy to slide my tongue in and out of her. I knew she wouldn't cum by my tongue alone so I moved my hand over to her pussy and massaged her clit with my index finger.

"Yes yes yes." Gemma moaned in a quick pattern.

I continued to tongue fuck Gemma as she squirmed on the table, releasing my hair and grabbing both sides of the table. Her body was overcome by the pleasure from my tongue and I knew the finale was around the corner. The tongue fucking was slower than she expected as she thrust her body onto my tongue, creating more speed.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh yes I'm cumming. Lick my juices you motherfucker, lick it all up." Gemma screamed.

As Gemma stopped shouting at me and just screamed with pleasure, her pussy exploded on me. Her juices squirted all over my face as her hips bucked through her orgasm. I was able to lick up most of her juices but a lot ended up on the table. After what seemed like a eternity, Gemma's orgasm subsided and she collapsed back onto the table.

Dropping backwards, I leaned into the chair and looked over the Gemma's body, I was pretty pleased with my work. It had been years since we last fucked but everything worked the same. Her thighs were as sensitive as before, she could still squirt and her juices tasted just as sweet.

"I really missed you licking my cunt." Gemma said as she sat up on the table. "Lose the pants so I can ride you."

I smiled at her suggestion and it seemed like a race between us to get naked. My clothes were thrown into a pile next to the chair and I turned around just as Gemma leaped on me. Her lips found my own quickly and was matched by my cock sliding effortlessly into her pussy.

"I hope I'm not too wet for you to cum."

"No chance you sexy beast, won't take me long with how good you are either." I said as I looked over her large breasts.

I leaned down and kissed her breasts before sliding her right nipple into my mouth. I sucked on the large brown nipple to elicit a moan from the brunette. I continued to suck until she pulled me away.

"Sure you can even remember?"

Gemma start to move her hips up in a slow motion to emphasise her point.

"I may have been young but I'm sure you're still the best fuck I've ever had."

"You'll say anything to get in my pussy."

I smiled at Gemma before we kissed with more passion and I could feel my cock slide further inside her. For all the times we'd fucked in the past, she still felt as tight as the first time.

"I love riding your cock." Gemma whispered in my ear.

She licked my lips before pulling her body back and resting her hands on my shoulders. Gemma kept eye contact with me as she rocked her body along my cock, keeping a slow rhythm as she gently teased me. She looked incredibly sexy with her post orgasm glow. A single strand of hair had remained dangling over her face and it rocked back and forth with her motion of her bouncing. My hand remained planted on her arse and stroked her soft skin. It was the final barrier in our relationship; one I hoped we would overcome in time. Especially now that we were re-acquainted.

"It feels so good inside me." Gemma whispered as she laid her head close to my ear.

Gemma started to rock on my cock with more gusto and closed her eyes with pleasure. The friction felt great on my cock as it thrusted in and out of her pussy. I kept my hand on her arse but I started to move my finger towards her hole. As I reached and started to penetrate both sides, Gemma stopped bouncing on my cock and started to rut instead. Her tempo increased and I could tell she was getting closer to her orgasm.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, make me cum!" she yelled.

Gemma leaned back as the second orgasm hit her body; her erect nipples pointing right at me. I leaned down and sucked each one in turn, her moans increased as she felt the added pleasure. Her pussy was soaking so I knew I had to act quick if I was going to cum. I pulled the actress off my cock and bent her over the table in front of me. Her ass was gaping and I considered sticking it in there but I knew I wanted to enjoy it so decided to leave it for another time.

I placed my hands on both of her hips and pushed my cock into her pussy. Gemma squealed as I pushed my full length into her relative ease and started to fuck her pussy. The actress grabbed the other end of the table with both hands and matched my pace with her ass pushing back into my stomach, the view of a wobble was very sexy. I let out a grunt as I started to feel my balls tighten and I knew it wouldn't be long. Even though her orgasm had ended, Gemma continued to moan as I pushed my cock into her repeatedly.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me good, cum in my pussy." Gemma moaned in between breaths,

Never one to disappoint, I pushed my cock harder into her, ensuring the full length of my cock went in and out of her with only the tip remaining. Getting closer, I increased my pace and placed my right hand on the small of her back. I pushed down hard as I felt myself getting closer, her body oozing sex as Gemma looked at me from over her shoulder. It became too much and I shot my cum into her waiting pussy. I thrusted my way through to ensure that all of my cum filled her pussy before pulling out and sitting down on the chair.

"Oh my God, that was good." Gemma said as she returned to her feet.

"I know, we were always good in the bedroom."

Gemma let out a little giggle before starting to put her clothes back on. She looked great nude but the sight of her in lingerie was just as sexy, maybe even a little more. Noticing that I was watching, she gave me a spin as she slotted the thong between her arse cheeks. Sadly she started to put the football kit on depriving me of the excellent view of her body.

"Looks like you won!" she said as she pointed at the screen.

I looked up to see that the football had indeed ended and the players were going through their standard ritual of shaking hands and swapping shirts. I'd suggest we do the latter but I knew I'd be seeing them very soon anyway.

"What are your plans for the rest of the day?" Gemma asked as she handed me a coke.

"I've gotta go up to this set to see Anne Hathaway and then I have a date."

"A date? Are you fucking serious? You've only been here a few days."

"Well I've been here a week and I am serious, this being a casual thing." I said gesturing between the two of us.

"This is Hollywood darling, everything is a casual thing. Especially next week when I come to your grimey little flat and let you stick it in my arse."

"Promises promises." I said as I gave her arse a little tap.

"Well put some clothes on as a painter is due to be here shortly, I'm sure he won't want to see your cock. I gotta run, table read to do for a new film. Might be fun sitting across from one of your holiday fuck buddies with your cum inside me."

RTM
RTM
192 Followers