10+ Inch Strapon And My Girlfriend

Story Info
Her need for black cock is awakened.
1k words
3.74
366.4k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssdylan
ssdylan
5 Followers

First, some background information is in order. My girlfriend, Anne, and I have been dating for over three years. We are in our early twenties. We are both skinny and athletic as we enjoy playing sports and generally being active. We are a very sexual couple and have tried things that other our age have likely not even considered. This is just one of the many ways we know we are perfect for each other as we are both quite shy in day-to-day life. In bed we seem to instantly liberate each other.

One of the many things we have tried is a strap-on. The strap-on has a detachable 8.5 inch vibrator that Anne likes to shove inside of herself and turn on. While Anne really wanted to use the toy with another girl someday, she also wanted to try it on me in the meantime! But those are stories for another time... I had fantasized about seeing Anne with a giant cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy. We had talked about this before and she seemed pretty uninterested; she just said if she was going to be with another person she would want it to be a woman. I decided that perhaps Anne needed a taste of what a monster cock feels like in order to spike her interest.

Anne and I had been apart for the holidays, and I decided to have a littler surprise waiting for when we saw each other again. I went to an adult store and bought one of those extensions which makes a dick (or dildo) thicker and longer. I chose the 2 inch "extra thick" extension. My first thought was to use the extension on myself, but then I realized that the effect would be even more dramatic if I used it with the strap-on. So now the strap-on featured a 10.5 inch meaty cock. I starred at it in disbelief. I had seen ones that big in interracial movies, but seeing it in person really makes you realize how truly large a 10+ inch cock is.

My girlfriend finally got home and we enjoyed a dinner together and caught up on what we had been doing during the holidays. I was exceedingly horny all evening as I kept thinking about that huge cock sliding in and out of her. During dinner I said I wanted to try something a little different tonight. I told Anne I wanted to tie her up and blindfold her because I had a little surprise (okay, it is not a "little" surprise by any stretch of the imagination). She loves being tied up, and was thus very turned on by this suggestion. As a funny aside – we were going to begin moving out of our apartment the coming weekend. During dinner Anne said, "I hope everything fits later." Of course she was referring to the moving truck, but I couldn't help but laugh and say, "Me too."

Bedtime finally came and we began making out and undressing each other. I then tied her up and blindfolded her with a few of my neck ties. I just told her that I wanted to make love to her with the strap-on attached to me (this is something we had not tried) – of course I did not mention that the strap-on was now significantly longer and wider than anything she had experienced before. She was surprisingly turned on by being tied up. Her smooth, sleek body was writhing and she was rubbing her legs together. I took out the giant strap-on and put it on. It was a strange, and wonderful, feeling having a 10+ inch cock attached to me with my much smaller dick hiding below it. I began licking Anne's pussy; massaging her clitoris and darting my tongue in and out of her tight hole. After she was extremely turned on and near orgasm I stopped and began putting lube on the monster cock. I then spread her legs and began rubbing her pussy with the huge tip. She was so horny and tried to push herself onto it.

The head slipped in with a slight pop. It was definitely not easy work getting the rest in. She was making comments like "I forgot how big this strap-on is." I added more lube and went back to work massaging the gigantic member into her. Eventually, she had all but an inch or so inside of her. She was moaning and writhing with pleasure. I rolled underneath and let her get on top so she could be in more control. Seeing that monster cock slide in and out of her pussy was the sexiest thing I have experienced. She would lift herself until the tip was barely inside and then she would push nearly the entire length into herself with a deep moan. Soon the moans turned into screaming as she had a series of extremely powerful orgasms. She finally had enough and slid the entire thing out of her. Her pussy was visibly stretched. The look on her face when she took of the blindfold was priceless. "THAT was inside of me," was the response. She was so surprised, but she also admitted that it had been one of the strongest orgasms she ever had.

Well, I can safely say that her interest in huge cocks has greatly increased. Now she wants to find a huge black cock to play with. She says right now that she just wants to do oral play with the guy, but she did ask if I would be upset if she had intercourse with him. She was surprised to hear that I would not be upset and would even love for her to do it. I even offered to lick her pussy while his giant cock slid in and out of her. She said she now fantasizes about me sitting in a chair playing with myself while she pleases a monster black cock. So if there are any well-endowed black guys in the Northeast US...

ssdylan
ssdylan
5 Followers