100 For a Face Fuck at Stone Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sit there in silence for a bit, her trying to catch her breath from me face fucking her to then rubbing her off to an intense orgasm. I settle down on the couch next to her, my hand grazing her leg. She looks up at me still upside down and flashes a smile.

"Wasn't expecting that," she says as she wipes some of the drool away from her face.

"Yeah I wasn't either. I didn't think you were gonna like the face fuck as much as you did."

"That makes two of us again," she giggles.

She flips herself around so she's sitting next to me upright.

"I noticed though," her hand settling on my still hard cock, "That you haven't cum yet."

I shiver at her sultry tone. Damn, this girl was going to be a repeat offender.

She leans in close to me, her mouth brushing against my ear.

"How do you want to fuck my face next?" she whispers.

I swallow a bit and look around the room. I'm staring down at the rug running through different ideas. Upside down again? Just did that. Maybe I can prop her against the wall and fuck her against that. I flex my legs and feel that they're a little sore. Wait a minute. The rug. I'm gonna fuck her against the floor.

My mind made up, I snake a hand into her hair and clench tightly. I turn her head and now I'm brushing my lips against her ear.

"Lay down on the rug," I take a nip at her ear, which she responds to with a hearty moan.

I let go of her hair and dutifully she slides down to the floor, crawling away from me on all fours. I leer at her pert ass and think of the wonderful things I'll do to them in the future. Going from her unexpected interest in throat fucking, I might be able to get her to do some deviant anal shit.

She whips her head around to me and lays down on the floor, elbows propping her up. She smiles devilishly at me.

"So are you gonna fuck my face or just stand there with your dick in your hand," she says challengingly.

Oh I'm gonna annihilate her now.

I practically charge at her when I leap up from the couch and straddle her chest, knocking her down against the rug. I grasp the base of my cock and jerk it a couple times to get back to fighting strength.

She giggles at my aggressiveness and places her hands around my hips, opening her mouth wide flicking her tongue at me. I align my cock at her mouth, and push in. Hmm, it feels good to be back that face hole of hers.

I lean over her and slowly thrust into her mouth, just so she can get comfortable again with the feel of my cock. She isn't gagging as before, she's not even making that much noise in fact. I look down to make sure I didn't accidentally kill or what not, only to see that her eyes are wide open, staring up at me as I work.

After a couple languid strokes, I stop fully seated in her throat, enjoying the tight fit around my cock. Time to go into action I think to myself.

"I'm gonna fuck you now," I moan out. "Get ready."

I swear she giggled in delight, but I couldn't really tell as I piston my hips forward, choking her out for a second. I pulled out fully and drove myself in again, this time really bottoming out. She starts to gag again, and I feel the fire ignite again in my balls.

I ferociously thrust at her face, the drool dribbling as ever before, spit sputtering out of her mouth. The visual alone is amazing, her head trapped between my thighs, unable to do anything but take my cock however I wanted it. The dominance I feel as I watch her strain from the force of my fucking is better than any drug I could take.

I notice she's moaning, but not in pain like before. It her pleasurable moan, and it's then I notice that one of her hands left my hip. I look back, and I see that she's viciously fingering herself, her pussy making squelching noises from the force of her hand. John the Fucking Baptist I am so turned on right now by this girl.

I laugh when I look back at her again.

"You really like when I fuck your face don't you," I say as I continue to truck her face.

I see a barely perceptible nod along with what I think is a smile too when I look down at her for an answer.

I start to get a little tired and slow down, focusing on how my cock slides between her lips, making her cheeks puff out. My cock is glistening with her spit as I pull it out, and then I inch it in again ever so slowly as before. She's breathing through her nose heavily, and she's murmuring from what I think is the pleasure she's giving herself from behind me.

I pull out all the way and start to yank at my cock. I position my balls over her mouth, and without even saying anything her tongue darts out and laps all over them. I moan out as she lavishes my nuts, and she takes them both into her mouth sucking deeply. I'm all spent and now I just need to cum, so I'm fisting my cock hard. I look down at her and she's smiling brightly.

"You gonna cum baby? You gonna cum for this filthy fucking whore?" she says as she sucks one of my balls in again.

"Fucking right I am. I am gonna cum all over your fucking face." I throw my head back with a moan

"Oh I thought I was going to swallow that big hot load of yours," she says with a whimper.

That's it. I'm gonna cum now.

"Well alright then babe, mouth is it,"

I'm straining hard to hold myself in, but I manage to thrust into her open mouth again a few times, brutally knocking her head back to the rub. I hump long and hard, before I feel my balls tighten, and I feel the first few spurts of my juice shoot out.

"FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER" I bellow as I shake uncontrollably, my hips wildly thrusting into her throat.

I imagine that my load just went straight to her belly from how deep my cock is in her throat. Shes gagging and making choking noises, but she stays still even when I ease off of her. When I'm done shooting off into her mouth, I slowly pull out my sensitive prick. It's an amazing sight still, covered in her drool and some cum.

It's like this girl can really read my mind, because she starts to lick my cock, bathing it with her tongue cleaning the cum and drool off. I groan as she lightly runs over my dick, before settling on my balls again, sucking them in for a bit. She returns to my cock head and brings her hand up, squeezing it and draining some of the last drops of cum. She sucks in my cock, making exaggerated moans as she slurps the little pool of cum.

We sit there for a minute, my heart rate slowing down to normal. I look at my cell again and my eyes bug out.

"Shit, we've been here half an hour."

She laughs and still licks at my cock.

"I don't care babe. I didn't have anyone else lined up today," she gives my cock head a kiss.

"Damn I have to get going though," I say wistfully. Normally it's a bullshit lie, but I really did have some business I was going to be late for.

She murmurs in disappointment, and with one final lap over my entire cock length, she lets go of my rod.

I stand up on weak legs, and I reach down helping her up as well. I look at her messy face and smile. She smiles back, and I look down to see her thighs shimmering with her sex fluids. My cocks starting to get a little hard again, and I quickly stuff it back into my jeans again.

She laughs out loud again, a smile plastered on her face.

I look at her without a word to say. Her eyes are dancing with delight, and her body language is ridiculously open to me right now. I came in here thinking of this girl as nothing but a one time thing, now I'm actually trying to get a working relationship going. I'm sure she's thinking the same thing.

She's staring at my lips, while biting hers. Is this girl asking for me to kiss her? No way I think, but she stares at my eyes again invitingly and I say fuck it.

I step towards her and wrap my hand into her hair, bringing our lips together in a searing kiss. We hold there together for what seemed like minutes, our tongues locked in combat, my teeth catching her lips and sucking them in. My other hand snakes down and I grab a fistful of her naked ass cheek, drawing a deep purr out of her throat.

I could stay here forever kissing this girl, but I have to leave. I pull back regretfully, her face sullen as I step back.

"Sorry girl, I really have to be on my way," My face is racked with genuine disappointment.

It's cute how pouting she looks, but she forces a smile onto her face again.

"It's okay." She grabs my arm and starts to lead me to the door, picking up my jacket on the way and putting it on for me.

We get to the door, and she's facing me still with longing eyes. We smile timidly at each other.

"Um, you know you don't have anything covering you right?" I say.

She looks down, as if she just remembered I ripped her shorts off earlier, her bare pussy still out.

"Oh I really forgot," she says giggling.

"Just so you know, don't walk outside and stuff," I trail off. What the fuck am I saying?

She laughs again, and pulls down her tank like it would actually cover up her lower half. I chuckle a bit, and reach into my back pocket. I pull out another envelop, and hand it to her.

"Well this has been a really good time," I say, stepping close to her again.

She gives me a quizzical look again and looks into the envelop, pulling out a smattering of bills. I think it's about 80 bucks, but I really don't give a shit. This session was amazingly unexpected.

"What's this?" Her eyes drawn with confusion

"Just a little extra," I say warmly. "Because you were so awesome and what-not."

Her mouth drops down in surprise, but then it slowly closes into a gracious smile.

She leans into me suddenly and kisses me, a quick deep peck. And then she pulls back before I know it, her cheeks rosey.

"Thank you so much," she says. I really like this girl. Damn I did not see this shit coming. That look of gratitude really made me feel good.

"The pleasure was all mine."

I face the door and crack it open, just enough so I can slip out and not reveal the girl's pussy to the public.

I look at her again.

"When can I see you again?"

She bites her lip, her face gleeful.

"Babe you can see me whenever you want," she looks like a little school girl talking to her crush. Provided a crush that just face fucked the shit out of her.

I grin at her answer, and look down at her glistening pussy.

I reach out and run a finger lightly between her lips, drawing a surprised gasp out of her.

I bring the fingers to my mouth, and suck the juice off of them.

"How does tomorrow night sound?" I ask, licking my lips.

She pants, her eyes full of anticipation.

"Tomorrow night is perfect. What do you want to do," her words coming out in a breathy sigh.

I shoot another look at her pussy, then slowly ascend to her face again. She's hanging on to my every word.

"Tomorrow night, I'm gonna fuck that pussy sideways." I snarl.

She moans, her hand touching her pussy. Damn, I've never made a girl so visibly turned on just with my words. It feels cool as shit.

"Tomorrow then," I repeat to myself.

"Tomorrow," her hand still working down south.

"Until then," I start to slip out the door, "Have a good night."

"You too babe," she moans. "I'll be thinking of that cock until then."

She flashes a seductive smile and bites her lip and she starts to finger herself in the foyer, me halfway out the door.

Fuck. Tomorrow night was gonna be a long wait.

12