100% Pure Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan and Matt are drawn into further sexual exploration.
16.9k words
4.58
93.2k
64

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap: Susan and Matt have been holidaying in the French Riviera. Befriended and seduced by Clara and Julien, where do they go to from here?

LUST CONQUERS ALL

Susan drifted on the edge of consciousness for some time. Gradually her senses wakened. She was vaguely aware of being supremely comfortable. Her whole being was slowly rocked up and down, and a faint lapping of water penetrated her mind ever so slightly. Her eyelids remained closed but the world beyond them gradually brightened with the dawn.

Her thighs and arms felt heavy and sore, though Susan couldn't think why they should be so. Even those sensations were not enough to rouse her from her stupor yet, however, so she lay a while still in that region between dreaming and wakefulness.

Slowly her brain activity began to fire up. She opened her eyes to an unfamiliar ceiling. Sunlight danced in shimmering patterns across it and down an equally unfamiliar wall. Susan frowned slightly. She quickly glanced around, taking in herself and her surroundings in a split second: she was sprawled naked on the rumpled sheets of a double bed in a small but comfortable cabin. Her pubic hair was matted together and a crusty whitish residue coated areas of her inner thighs. Next to her, peacefully asleep and also naked, lay a dark handsome man, whose full lips, dextrous fingers, and large cock were responsible for Susan's current condition.

She sat suddenly bolt upright. Now that she was fully awake, the memories of the previous night crashed over her consciousness like a tsunami. For a full minute she sat completely still whilst her mind roiled with confusing thoughts and emotions. Julien stirred beside her but didn't wake.

Susan's eyes roamed over his clean muscular physique as he lay on his side facing towards her. His thick dick rested contentedly on the bed, it's circumcised head also coated with a dry white substance. Even flaccid it was at least as long, if not longer, than her husband's.

Her husband! The full enormity of what she had done pressed down on her. As if it were indeed a physical heaviness, Susan lay back down on the bed, unable to bear the weight. She felt slightly panicky as pangs of guilt assailed her. She tried to slow her breathing, tried to calm herself and clear her head from the emotional turmoil rising up.

Susan tried to make some sense of what she had done and just how she had ended up in this predicament. Never in 17 years had she even come close to doing such a thing. How did some innocent flirting turn so suddenly into a bonk fest? How could she ever explain this to Matt?

Her thoughts turned to how crushed Matt would feel when he found out. She never even thought for one moment about possibly keeping it all a secret. She was terrible at secrets and surprises alike.

Matt would be so devastated - or so she imagined she would feel if he had cheated on her. Not that he had been particularly attentive to her of late of course. In fact, now she came to think about it, it was partly his fault, the bastard. If he hadn't been so preoccupied - if he had paid her a bit more attention - maybe things would never have got to this stage.

This line of reasoning helped to calm Susan down and her body began to relax from its fright. Yes, dammit, the fault couldn't lie completely with her. Matt had shoulder some of the blame. In her mind, Susan was running ahead, seeing how the conversation with Matt would pan out. Yes, they could get through it - even grow from the experience. He would be hurt for a while, but even he would be able to recognize that if he hadn't been so caught up in himself and stopped ogling Clara all the time, she, Susan, would not have fallen victim to Julien's irresistible charms.

For irresistible they were, she had to admit. My god, he knew how to woo a woman! She could see it all so clearly now. All the events of yesterday were a big lead up to getting her into his bed. Or anywhere naked together probably.

As her thoughts drifted back over the previous days events, she felt again the stirring of desire in her loins. The things Julien had done with her body! How he had made her feel! Since when had she ever felt so alive? It was like....like opening a cage and allowing the bird inside to fly free. To spread her wings in way she never had before. It was exhilarating - and yet, scary too. For it was unknown territory she had flown into.

Beside her Julien began to stir. He flopped onto his back but didn't quite open his eyes. His penis, soft and long, lay pointing up towards his head, its shaft running through tight dark curls covered with dried secretions, its head up on his abdomen. Susan partly recoiled form the sight, but another part of her wanted to reach out and grab a hold of it. To feel again its warmth and thickness - a solid and reassuring reminder of that woman and those events that she wanted to both reject and embrace.

Julien moved again, this time raising his arms up and rubbing his eyes, yawning. He looked over at Susan and smiled. "Good morning, ma cherie."

Susan felt shy and awkward. Waking up in someone else's bed was not a thing she did.

He turned towards her naked form and propped himself up on one elbow. "Did you sleep well?" he enquired politely.

She reflected quickly. Apart from slightly sore thighs and wrists she did feel quite well and relatively refreshed. She nodded. "Yes, I think I must have slept quite soundly."

"Well, you were quite worn out," he teased.

Susan blushed deeply. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and very nearly did both.

Julien brushed her hair from her eyes tenderly and took hold of a trembling hand. "Do not torment yourself with guilts and regrets. You enjoyed yourself very much, n'est pas? You cannot deny that."

Susan body continued to tremble slightly but she found she could think clearly. "I don't deny it. I can't deny it, that's true."

"But you want to?"

"If I could just replay time, if I could start yesterday again..."

"You would do everything the same. You know in your heart you would."

Susan sighed. "But my husband! How could I be so unfaithful to him? It will be such a shock for him." She shook her head sorrowfully. "He won't have predicted this, for sure."

"Oh come now. He is a writer is he not? He understands characters - their motives, their desires..."

"The spurned lover? The cuckolded husband? Yes - I'm sure he will understand those parts all too well now."

Julien chuckled and sat up, but then his face turned earnest. "Ma cherie, I tell you it is not so. You don't think that he and Clara have just been sitting around doing nothing - innocently waiting for us to return? You don't think they might find something interesting to occupy themselves with?"

A hand seemed to tighten itself around Susan's heart and she gasped. Her eyes widened. "You don't think? No! Impossible!" And yet, the moment those words were out of her mouth, Susan realised with a shock, that such a thing was indeed a possibility. She had seen Matt look admiringly at Clara. And she had seemed quite attentive to him too. Could they possibly have...?

Julien nodded as he saw her thinking hard. "You see for yourself how someone can be taken to places they swore they would never go."

"Yes, but...Matt?"

"Would it change things for you if he, like you, perhaps indulged a little more than he meant to?"

Would it ever! He couldn't very well point the finger at her if he had been having it off with that little minx, Clara! If he's cheated on me... Her thoughts in that direction trailed off, as of course she was just as guilty in that way as him.

IF anything had happened that is. How weird is this? Susan thought. Now I'm hoping my husband has cheated on me!

********************

Matt woke with a start from a pleasant dream. He had been in a hot-tub full of jell-o, and even though he was alone, there were unseen hands below the surface rubbing delightfully all over his dick and balls. He stretched and turned over in bed to tell Susan about it.

It was then that he realised that he was, in fact, alone and in an unfamiliar bed. Clara's bed, he now remembered; and all the events of the previous night came back in a flash. How many times had he fucked her? Three? Four? It all got a bit hazy after they finally made it to her bedroom. He looked down at the rumpled bedsheets that were testament to their nocturnal activities. His dick throbbed, though whether from his erotic dream or from his memory of last night's reality he could not be sure.

From close by Matt was now aware of the sound of a shower running. This awoke a rather different feeling in his groin. Erection or not, he really needed to pee.

Matt swung his legs over the side and took some wobbly steps toward the ensuite bathroom. He pushed open the door slightly. Clara was in the shower stall. The glass was a little misty, but he could clearly see her luscious body under the flowing water. And she had one hand between her legs. He wondered if she was cleaning or pleasuring herself.

Matt pushed the door open wide. "Didn't you get enough last night?" he joked.

Clara stopped and looked up. She smiled at him. "Oh, I definitely got enough last night. But today is a new day of course..." She opened the shower door in invitation. "Come in," she purred.

"I have to pee."

"Come in." It was quite a command this time, and Matt didn't have it in him to disobey.

It was a large shower stall with double shower heads, only one of which was currently in operation. Matt felt the warm spray on his legs as he stepped over the threshold and into the orbit of this bronze goddess. Clara reached around him to close the screen door and her breasts grazed sensuously across his chest. She moved to one side of him and held his penis by the base, pointing it down to the middle of the shower floor.

"Go on then," she murmured.

Matt's dick throbbed several times in quick succession. His balls ached. "I can't," he said helplessly. "Not like this."

"Then you didn't really need to go after all, did you?" Clara teased and jacked his shaft several times. Matt closed his eyes to savor the feeling. He moaned aloud and Clara stopped her movements. "No more of that now until you've done your business."

She moved her hand so that her palm cupped his testicles while her thumb and two fingers still grasped his base. Matt kept his eyes closed. He tried to ignore this sultry siren. At least she was keeping her hand still for now. He concentrated. Come on : pee! Talk about performance anxiety!

With a loud sigh Matt finally was able to begin to urinate. Clara's hand now moved back again to fully enclose his shaft, holding his dick and aiming his piss towards the drain hole. Her left hand was grasping his buttocks as if trying to squeeze the liquid out from there.

Her mouth found his and they kissed, her tongue invading him with a passion he had rarely ever experienced. Matt could have almost collapsed there and then. Susan had never done anything even remotely like this to him.

His urine stream finally dried up and Clara pulled back allowing them both to catch their breath. She let go of him and turned to a pump pack of body wash. "We'd better clean him I suppose," she said rather matter-of-factly. Soaping up her hands she lathered it all over his genital area. Matt was hard. Rock hard. Painfully hard after so many orgasms in such a relatively short space of time.

But Clara was gentle, and oh-so-attentive. She cleaned every inch of his throbbing member, and then his matted pubic hair. Getting more soap, she knelt before him and lathered up his balls too. Matt had one hand on her head and the other on the shower wall, otherwise he would possibly have swooned and fallen. He again closed his eyes, the more to focus on the exquisite sensations from his nether regions.

After a little while Clara's right hand began to penetrate a little deeper, soaping up his perineum. Matt opened his legs further to allow her some better access. Soon her fingertips were probing his anus and an involuntary shudder went through his whole body. Clara's left hand now tightened around his cock and she slowly pumped him whilst fingering his ass. His balls began to rise in their sac but she wasn't pulling on him hard enough or fast enough to bring to a climax.

"Ugh! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Matt groaned.

Clara suddenly laughed, pulling away and standing up in one movement. She reached for the soap bottle.

"My turn now I think."

********************

As it happened, Julien knew for certain that Matt and Clara had been fucking last night. Indeed, if he knew his wife, she might just be that way engaged again right at this very moment - unless she was still asleep.

It had been about 3am when Julien had heard the telltale chime of a message from his wife on his phone. Susan had only recently finally succumbed to slumber, and Julien himself had been drifting off. Nevertheless he was intrigued, and so had got up to find his phone. There was a photo message from Clara: a well-lubricated dick was in the act of penetrating her slick opening. She had written "Fun times."

Julien had walked back to the bedroom of the boat and taken a photo of Susan, naked and sprawled out amidst tousled sheets. "Us too. Success!" he had replied - and received a smiley face in return.

Sitting cross-legged on the bed facing Susan, he moved her feet into his lap and began to rub them. "How would you feel if Matt and Clara got rather intimate in our absence?"

Susan frowned, "That would depend on how intimate I guess."

"Let's say very intimate. As intimate as you and I."

Susan grimaced. She couldn't really get upset and hurt and not be labelled a hypocrite. And yet there was still some level of betrayal, wasn't there?

Julien well knew the emotions swirling within her. His hands rubbed upwards to her calves. "Clara and I - we're not marriage-wreckers. We want to have fun, and we want you to have fun too. We want to open up your minds to possibilities you hadn't considered. We wouldn't do this with just anyone."

"Why us then?"

"Because you love each other. Because you're committed to each other. Because you'll survive this first shock and you'll be open to a world of sexual possibilities and fulfilment you've never known existed." His hands continued their gentle, insistent rubbing.

Susan snorted. "Funny way to express our love for each other."

"Not at all. Just look at Clara and myself. We separate for a time. We follow up leads and possibilities as they arise....and then we come back together and share. Nothing is stronger than the bond between us."

"I find that hard to believe."

"You have the evidence right in front of you!"

He could see this start to sink in a little but she frowned. "I don't know if Matt and I can be that open."

Julien's hands moved deliberately up to her thighs, gently forcing her legs apart. "Oh I don't know - you were pretty open last night."

Susan's right foot was still in his lap, and he made sure it was pressed against his growing erection. His hands roamed ever higher up her inner thighs. Susan's cunt lips were pulled apart as he stretched her thighs apart and he could see the moisture gathering there. Her breathing became slightly more laboured and he knew his body contact was working its magic charm again.

"I couldn't...." she murmured but made no move. His hands were now circling her groin. "I shouldn't." Susan swallowed hard. "I can't! Not again."

Julien's voice was as insistent as his hands. "Why not?" he demanded.

She seemed to be having trouble formulating any words. "Because...because yesterday was a once off."

"Oh I don't think so," Julien purred. His fingers reached her labia and found the moisture there, and still found no resistance to his advances....

********************

Clara smiled to see the look of lust and longing in Matt's face as she let go of his erection. He had obviously been expecting her to pull him off there and then. But Clara was never one to reach for the trigger too quickly. The drawn-out tease was her specialty and she revelled in it.

She squirted some body wash into Matt's hands. He seemed to hesitate a moment, as if trying to decide where to start, but then he reached straight for her breasts. Within moments both wet orbs were covered with soapy bubbles as Matt's hands roamed her front with impunity. Now it was her turn to close her eyes in order to concentrate on the sensations of the firm yet slippery massage she was receiving.

He paid special attention to the soft swell of her breasts out to each side of her body. She raised her arms over her head and his nails grazed her skin up and into each armpit. Gathering more soap he washed and kneaded her upper arms before the lure of her luscious breasts became too strong again and his hands were back where they started.

Matt allowed the shower water to rinse her front clean of the soap and then took each long, hard nipple into his mouth in turn, keeping each breast firmly cupped underneath with a hand. He pulled the nipples hard with his lips, coaxing them to their most swollen proportions. Clara sighed as ripples of delight swirled around her body. She could feel the warm moisture increase deep in her hidden recesses.

Matt seemed to become more emboldened, becoming more assertive than he been up to this point. He broke off his oral ministrations and turned Clara to face the wall, moving her arms so that she leant forward with both hands on the wet tiles as if she were being searched by police.

Now it was Clara's turn to squirm inside herself, longing for hands or fingers - or anything really - to be stimulating her erogenous zones. But Matt soaped up his hands and began to scrub and wash her back, now softly and smoothly, now rough and firm. At times he would reach up over her shoulders and along her arms, and at those moments she would then feel his hard penis pressing into her ass from behind.

That seemed to draw his attention to a hitherto ignored area of her body. Matt's hands returned to her back and then crept lower and lower. Finally he he was soaping up her buttocks, digging his fingers in deep into her tissues. Every so often he slipped a finger into her crack and slid it up and down a few times. Clara opened her legs wider. Matt's hands withdrew entirely as he reached for more soap.

"Now it is definitely your turn," he said softly from behind her. One slippery hand plunged down her butt crack straight to her little rosebud. Clara jumped, but as he insistently rubbed her anus and perineum she began to press her pelvic floor down into his fingers to increase the pressure.

Reaching further underneath her his fingertips played with her labial folds, slipping easily between them. Her clit tingled insistently. Clara couldn't decide just where she would prefer his fingers right now - anus, clit, or buried inside her. She ground her pelvis and gave a low growl of pleasure.

She was now in two minds. When Matt came to the bathroom door, she had decided this shower time would be a playful tease only. But now her body was crying out with the same aching need for release she had just recently denied Matt. Quickly deciding to press on with the slow-burn approach, she pulled away and turned back to face Matt. Crushing her breasts into his chest she gave him a hard passionate kiss on the mouth, her left hand drifting down to clasp his buttock as she did so.

Breaking free at last she smiled. "More on that story later," she quipped and pushed open the shower screen door.

********************

Susan closed her eyes and shivered as Julien's fingers scooped up some of her own juices and ran than up and over her clitoris. She heard her own moisture as he worked a couple of fingers just inside her entrance while his thumb played teasingly on top of her clitoral hood.