100% Pure Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd been working on her technique, and Julien was surprised and delighted to find just how deep she could take him now orally. At the same time she simultaneously pumped his cock with her right hand and pressed a finger of her left inside him from the rear.

Julien had been hoping against hope for another sexual encounter, but she had been playing it pretty cool over lunch. He had been building up this re-union in his mind for months, confident but not wanting to be overly so. Now, in the space of a minute, there had been an utter transformation. Susan the desirable, the hopefully attainable, was now Susan the wanton sex vixen.

It was all too much for him. He could normally hold off an orgasm for hours, but the build-up, the tease and uncertainty; the memories of previous seductions and culminations, combined with Susan's lustful actions now brought him suddenly and unexpectedly to the edge. Julien looked down at her in shock. He hadn't come this close, this quickly for a long time. Rather than fight it, Julien decided to give in and ride it. He moaned loudly and pressed down harder on her head. Encouraged, Susan pushed harder, burying her finger further inside his ass. She realized things were already past the point of no return for him. He's going to cum - and soon, she thought.

Julien began to grunt as he felt her hand close hard around his shaft, tight like a cock-ring. He could't hold it back any longer - didn't want to hold back - and he exploded down her throat quite unexpectedly, gasping and moaning. It was too much for Susan, who didn't get much warning at all. She began to gag on the waves of semen spewing forth in a torrent, and his cock slipped from between her lips. His dick kept on pumping though - spurt after spurt of hot spunk, some hitting her face and neck, and some strands even on top of her head.

It was warm and sticky, slightly salty on her lips, but Susan couldn't help feeling thrilled. She'd brought him off in record time. That knowledge sent a strong wave of power through her. She felt alive and potent in a way she'd rarely ever experience - almost masculine in its virility.

She had even felt the spasms of Julien's orgasm contract around the finger she'd had inside his ass, and the movement had caused her finger to pop out. Julien looked down at her in amused delight. "Cherie, that was truly wonderful. Your technique... trés merveilleux!"

Susan smiled, but just sat back feeling pleased with herself. She realized she'd better take care of her appearance, lest his semen get onto her dress. That could so easily lead to awkward questions!

She rose slightly stiffly to her feet. "I think I'll just go and freshen up," she said demurely.

Julien leaned in and gave her a warm, long kiss on the lips. "Don't be long," he breathed hotly.

Susan headed off to the bathroom for a quick shower. But first she stopped and leaned on the doorway leading from the room. Supporting herself that way she lifted first one leg, then the other, to unbuckle her sandals and slip them off. Without looking around to see if Julien was still watching her, she shimmied out of her dress and let it fall to the floor. Wearing only the white lace G-string she moved away to find the shower.

In the bathroom she paused to inspect herself in the mirror above the basin. If sexy and disheveled was the look she was going for, then she had certainly achieved it! Her golden hair was tousled, and several strands of Julien's cum were on the top of her head. Her lipstick was mostly gone, though some had smudged off to the side on her right. There was more cum streaked on her chin and neck as well.

The rest of her looked great, she mused. Her breasts were full and perky, the nipples still hard. Her stomach was flat and toned. Turning slightly she could see her tight ass, and she twerked her butt cheeks for the fun of it.

She slipped off the thong and stepped into the shower. As she soaped her face and neck, she wondered if Julien might sneak in and join her. She thought about him fucking her amidst the steaming water. The shower stall was large and had two shower heads, so neither of them would get cold.

But time ticked by and Julien didn't appear. In washing herself she instinctively cleaned her pussy too, even though it hadn't had any direct action as yet. Her fingers felt so good as they slipped between her folds. In her minds eye Julien came up from behind her and fucked her crazily as she braced herself against the shower wall. She looked around wistfully at the empty bathroom. Susan thought about bringing herself off there and then but reluctantly desisted. She turned off the water and reached for one of the fluffy white towels.

Body dried, hair wrapped up in the towel, Susan left the bathroom to find out what Julien was doing. But he was waiting for her as she exited the bathroom. He was totally nude now too, and he forced her up against the nearest wall, his body crushing hers, his mouth suddenly upon her own. The towel fell to the floor as his hands reached behind her neck, pulling her mouth hungrily onto his.

She felt the heat of his body and the passion in his embrace and kiss and knew he was terribly horny still. After a desperate minute of tongue-kissing, Julien dropped suddenly to his knees. Without further ado he forced her legs apart a little and dove right in. He began licking up and around her labia. Susan sighed. Her hands went down to rest lightly on his dark head. She spread her legs further apart.

"Your turn now," Julien grunted, then his mouth disappeared into her folds again. His tongue was at her clit - tickling, teasing, tormenting. On and off, off and on, his tongue darted in and around and over and under. Gradually he concentrated more and more on her swollen nub. Susan's hands were now grasping Julien's head quite hard, half pulling him into her and and half making sure he wouldn't leave there until she'd climaxed.

She felt a tingle in her buttocks and her muscles tensed as she felt her arousal rise within her. The pent-up emotion of the day was surfacing and she was aching for release. She came loudly, crying "Oh! Oh!" again and again. Her body bucked against the wall behind her as she gave herself to the pleasure. She had hold of Julien by the ears, though she didn't realise until the waves of delight had receded a little.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she murmured, letting go. Julien sat back on his haunches, rubbing his ears. "That's ok," he grimaced. "I can tell you enjoyed it...even though I couldn't hear you!"

He grinned up at her, but Susan just flattened herself back against the wall, panting. Julien got to his feet. "Let's find somewhere a little more comfortable, shall we?".

********************

Around 4pm Susan was lying naked on the king-size bed gently playing with Julien's balls and gazing lovingly at that fantastic cock. She could never tire of looking at it, she thought. Even at half strength it was at least as long as Matt's, and probably thicker too.

They had fucked twice since he had taken her to orgasm with his tongue. The first time was right there in the carpeted hallway - a desperate race to consummate their lust. Usually the first thing Susan desired after an orgasm was to have her cunt filled. They hadn't made it to the bedroom after all.

The second was slower but equally passionate. They had tried several positions on the bed before Julien had coaxed her back out into the lounge. There he had taken her from behind as they knelt together in front of the massive windows overlooking Sydney harbor.

They had retreated back to the bedroom after that for some further gentle caressing. Susan looked at the clock beside the bed and then sighed out loud. Julien guessed what was on her mind.

"Not thinking about leaving, ma cherie?"

Susan squeezed his dick. "Well, I don't want to, but it'll take me a while to drive home from here at this hour. And won't Clara be finished shopping soon?"

Julien smiled. "Clara won't come back until I let her know." Susan blushed a little, realising that Julien's wife knew exactly what the two of them were up to.

"Why don't you stay the night here with me?" he asked unexpectedly.

Her heart began pounding away inside her. "What? How could I? What would I say to Matt?" As much as she longed for this to be able to happen, there was absolutely no possible excuse that was not going raise Matt's suspicions. None. But Julien was smiling at her.

"I don't want to have come all this way for just a measly 3 or 4 hours with you." Susan's left hand was still circling his dick and she felt it engorging again. She was surprised. He'd already unloaded inside her twice, plus being jacked off at the very start of proceedings, and here he was readying for more! Fucking randy bugger! Had he been saving himself for her for a while then? That thought made her feel all the more horny.

"I'd love to spend more time with you, but what about Matt? He'll know something dodgy is going on."

Julien's mouth twitched but his expression was serious. "Clara can take care of Matt."

And there it was. A simple solution after all.

But was she prepared to pay the cost? The price of a night of sexual thrills was to let her husband do the same with Clara. Susan had been able to partly block out her husband's side of the affair in France because it all happened conveniently away from her whilst she was distracted with Julien.

Matt had never stated overtly that he'd been together with Clara. Susan realized now that she had not pressed him about it, because it was convenient for her not to know for certain. Because that meant owning up to not just her own lust and infidelity, but that she'd given tacit permission for him to be unfaithful as well!

And here she was being asked to give that permission quite openly. True, it was not directly to Matt. But she'd be admitting it to Julien, and probably to Clara as well. So there was no hiding it from herself any longer.

Could she do it? Her own body was crying out for more. She looked into Julien's face. He smiled at her and she felt his dick throb in her hand. She looked down and saw precum glistening at the very top. She felt her own internal lubrication increase and she wanted to touch herself. The temptation was too much. She didn't know where this might lead, but she wanted to go there anyway.

"Ok." she said quietly.

Julien leaned over to the bedside table for his mobile. He pressed a few buttons. "Salut. Susan's going to stay with me. Can you look after Matt?" A short silence then "Merci, cherie. J'taime."

He hung up and then climbed on top of Susan. He slid his hardening dick along her wet opening. "This will be a night to remember!".

********************

Later Julien ordered room service for an afternoon snack. Given the amount he ordered, it was actually more of a meal. He put the dishes on a table he had moved to be in front of the large windows. They ate naked sitting opposite each other, watching the ferry boats chug out from Circular Quay, some turning past the Opera House, others diving under the magnificent Harbor Bridge.

After polishing off 2 croissants, a fruit tart, and a mandarin, Julien offered her another profiterole. Susan shook her head. "I'm getting full."

"Go on," he urged. "You'll need to keep up your energy levels."

Susan reached under the table and placed her hand on Julien's cock. "This is all I need to keep me going."

Julien smiled. "Even so," he said, putting the last dessert onto her plate.

Susan's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Have you got something in mind?" she asked before filling her mouth with another creamy dessert.

He put down his fork. "Have you ever been to a strip club, cherie?" Susan almost choked and her eyes flew wide in surprise. She hadn't imagined they would be spending much of the next 12 hours outside the bed, let alone out of the hotel room!

She took a sip of water to clear her throat before spluttering, "I'm sorry! A what?"

"A strip club? At least that is how I think it is called in English. You know, where women take off their..."

"Yes, yes. A strip club." Seeing as he was in earnest, she laid aside her fork too. "Um, does a male stripper at a hen's night count?"

"I'm talking about an actual venue. Sometimes referred to as a 'Gentlemen's Club'."

"No," Susan shook her head. "Never seen the point really."

"Ever done any pole dancing?"

"No - though I'm starting to guess where this is headed". She pushed her empty plate away and sat back in her chair folding her arms across her breasts. "Just what are you scheming?"

Julien smiled at her. "I've arranged for you to have a little private tutorial."

Susan arched her eyebrows. "Pole dancing? Stripping?"

"I thought you could then put on a private dance for me afterwards."

Susan took a quick glance around the room. "There's no pole here."

Julien laughed. "Not here. At the club."

"I couldn't do that."

"Why not? I've hired a private room there."

"Oh."

Julien smiled and patted her hand reassuringly. "You'll love it. I promise you."

********************

Julien held Susan's hand as they walked the short distance from the hotel to the club. He felt her trembling slightly. He gave her a gentle squeeze of reassurance and comfort. The evening was dark already and a cold wind whipped through the valleys between the chains of skyscrapers on either side of the busy street.

Susan saw the club's logo coming up and felt her heartbeat accelerate further. The gaudy neon lights advertised "The Banana Lounge" prominently. All too quickly they were at the entrance. Steps led down to a bright yellow double door. A couple of guys in uniforms stood at the top of the steps - partly acting as security and partly spruiking the place to passers-by.

Julien, with Susan on his arm was waved straight through with a smile and a nod. Susan kept her eyes mostly down however, not wanting to take any chances of being spotted by anyone she knew.

They pushed through the doors into a pulsating world of vibrant color and loud music. A dazzling topless blonde woman in a French maid's uniform immediately attended to them, relieving them of their coats. The temperature of the club was comfortably warm. As she turned away, revealing bronzed and toned ass cheeks on either side of a skimpy thong, Susan realized that such warmth was needed if the staff were to all dress like her!

A bar began not far in front of her, and curved away in a large semi-circle to the right. Several patrons were seated on stools keeping some skimpily clad female bartenders busy. A smartly dressed middle-aged man seemed to be keeping a watchful eye on proceedings, chatting familiarly with some of the customers.

Julien moved his mouth close to Susan's ear. "I'm going to have a quick word with the owner, ma cherie."

He moved off to the bar, leaving Susan alone. She scanned the area. A small circular stage with a pole in the middle of it lay immediately to their right. A techno beat was pumping and strobe lighting revealed a woman performing a strip tease to an admiring throng. There seemed to be quite a crowd already and they were fairly raucous. Beyond that there seemed to be semi-private booths, though it was difficult to tell whether they were currently occupied or not. Deeper inside the club was a larger stage, though unlit and empty at present.

Susan was surprised (and somewhat relieved) to find she was not the only female present amongst the audience. Though males clearly predominated, about one fifth of the clientele seemed to be women. Susan tried to guess how they came to be at such a club. A "Gentleman's Club" as she thought they were referred to. Were they gay - come to watch women strip? Surely not. Were they with their male partners? Again Susan felt this unlikely, but before she had much time to consider, Julien was returning accompanied by another man.

Not as tall as Julien, nor as solidly built, he was nonetheless one of the most handsome men Susan had ever seen. Dressed in a tailored suit, he had a smooth suavity and chiselled Italian features.

He gave her a small bow before taking her right hand and pressing it to his lips. "Miss Susan, my name is Riccardo. I'm enchanted to meet you. Thank you for gracing The Banana Lounge with your presence tonight. Your first visit here I believe?"

Susan nodded. "Yes. That is..." she paused, unsure how not to sound a prude.

Riccardo smoothly cut back in. "The first time is always the best," he murmured, almost confidentially.

Julien laughed. "Let's hope so!" Riccardo smiled broadly. "We will make it so," he agreed. "Come this way please?"

Taking Susan's hand, Riccardo led the way behind the excited audience, now cheering wildly as the stripper reached the final stages of undress, and toward the darkened booths. Julien followed closely behind. "Your friend has arranged a lesson with our best performer. You two will get on fabulously, I think. Practically made for each other."

Susan had no idea why he would make such a comment, but decided he was probably quite loose with his words. Quick to overly praise anything and everything - especially to do with his business.

They were past the booths before Susan had much chance to take in whether or not they were indeed empty. Deeper in they reached a plain wooden door. Riccardo dropped Susan's hand and turned to her. "Please wait here while I fetch Jinx." He disappeared through the door.

Susan arched an eyebrow at Julien. "Jinx?"

"Her name I guess. Listen," he moved in close and took both her hands in his, looking deeply and tenderly into her face. "I know you're nervous, but will you do this for me? You trust me don't you, cherie?"

She smiled playfully, "I'm not quite sure just how very trustworthy you really are."

"You can trust me to show a girl a good time, can't you?"

"Oh, yes," and she pulled her body more tightly against his. "That I can trust indeed."

"And will you trust me to push your boundaries safely? To take you places your mind and body crave, but you're too timid to explore on your own?"

Susan felt her nervous excitement flooded with the warmth of lust at these words. Her heart was pounding and passion gripped her. "You've already done that, my dear."

"There's so much yet to explore, cherie! Will you do this for me - if not for yourself?"

Susan paused only an instant. "Tell me the arrangement again?"

"You will have a private one-on-one instruction from this 'Jinx' lady. After that, you get to show me what you've learned!"

"And will it be for you alone?"

Julien paused. "Would it excite you to know that there were others watching too? Would it turn you on?"

It was Susan's turn to pause. "I think I'd be pretty nervous," she replied.

But her mind had drifted back to the time when she had been sun-baking nude on Julien's yacht. The thought that perhaps the 2 mechanics had been spying on her had aroused her so much that she had openly masturbated to orgasm. Even though she had never been quite sure if they had seen it all or not, there was no denying what it had done to her libido!

Julien knew that the lack of an outright "no" meant a probable "yes", and smiled. "There is more exhibitionist inside you than you know."

Susan smiled back. "Maybe - though I'll be dancing just for you. You know that, don't you?"

"Bien sûr," he muttered, and they kissed just as the door opened again.

Riccardo had returned, and with him was a stunning, voluptuous woman. She was perhaps just a slightest bit taller than Susan with dark wavy hair that curled down past her shoulders. Her face was smooth, her lips full, her eyes a clear vibrant blue. A short dress covered her other obvious assets, but only just. Her full breasts struggled to be contained and looked as if they might spill free over the low-cut neckline at any moment. And it ended higher than any dress she had ever seen, making Jinx's bottom half look almost all legs. Not that there was any problem with that.