100% Pure Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
Matt helps another couple while Susan tests her limits.
14.5k words
4.35
49.7k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to those who have written to me or left comments. Special thanks to jarrell2 for some thoughts regarding Matt.

Read on only if you don't mind threesomes, lesbian sex, group sex, and some BDSM.

Matt's watch beeped and he slowed his cycling. He took a swig from his water bottle, wiped some sweat from his face and looked down at the bike's display. 6.4 miles! He felt pleased. This time 6 months ago he could barely keep pedalling for 20 minutes straight on these machines. Now he was averaging nearly 20 mph.

He glanced to his left and his mood improved further. Vanessa was on a treadmill not far away. Her butt was tiny and smooth in her lycra leggings, and it wiggled invitingly as she jogged. In the mirrors in front of her, he could also see her breasts jiggling, despite the sports top doing its best to keep them still.

She noticed him staring at her in the mirror. She didn't look displeased. She half-turned without altering her pace. "You done?"

"Yeah." Matt hopped off the bike and wiped his face again. "Want a coffee after we get changed?"

Vanessa adjusted the controls of the treadmill, slowing it to a stop. Her chest gleamed with sweat, and some formed small rivulets at each side of her cleavage. Matt would have happily offered to towel her off.

She smiled. "Sure. Here or somewhere else?"

Matt pulled a face. "Not here! Next door's pretty good though."

Matt had been coming to Speedy's Gym regularly for the past 6 months. Today he and Vanessa were supposed to be on location for a TV shoot. But the director had come down with gastro, and the planned production had been cancelled for the day at the last minute.

Vanessa was a make-up artist, and a damn good one. They had known each other vaguely for more than a decade, running into each other on various productions and at the occasional party or function. The current TV show had been shooting for 7 weeks, and they had spent a fair bit of time together during the inevitable "down" time.

She was also a fitness fanatic, and she had jumped at Matt's suggestion of a workout now that their planned workday was off. Matt enjoyed her company, and enjoyed looking at her body even more. He thought she knew that he was rather partial to her.

As they settled down with lattes at the cafe next to the gym, Vanessa sent off a text message. "Just letting Dave know I'll be home early," she said by way of explanation.

"Like to keep track of you, does he?" Matt teased.

She put the phone on the table and flicked a lock of brown hair from her freckled face. She smiled. "He does actually. I don't know if it's a control thing or what. I think he'd be rather jealous if he knew I was here with you."

Matt looked appreciatively across at the tight-bodied hottie opposite him. Her skin glowed with vitality, her hair freshly washed, her body curvaceous. "I don't blame him!" he said.

Vanessa looked pleased with the compliment but deflected his attention with a question of her own. "What about you? Won't Susan be jealous to find you've hung out all day with another woman?"

Matt laughed. "Oh, no. Not at all." He paused for a moment, weighing up how much to share. "She won't mind in the slightest. We....she and I have an arrangement."

An eyebrow arched in response. "Oh ho! What's that supposed to mean?"

Matt sat back and smiled, saying nothing for the moment.

"Come on! Out with it," Vanessa began but then stopped. The thought suddenly occurred to her that maybe theirs might be a fairly loveless marriage - much like her own first union had been. That would explain Matt's recent flirtations with her. She sobered up a little. "Doesn't she care what you do?"

But Matt just smiled even further. "Not at all. Quite the opposite, actually. She's very interested in all the details. Who I've been with. Where. What happened..."

Vanessa looked confused. "Meaning what?"

"Meaning that whilst we are very committed to each other, we're free to enjoy other people."

"And by "enjoy" you mean...?"

"Sex," Matt stated matter-of-factly. He studied her face closely to judge her response. After coming clean with Susan after their last encounter with Clara and Michel, Matt found he enjoyed talking openly about sex very much. He felt a warmth in his cock and was aware of it beginning to stiffen.

Vanessa seemed to be having a bit of trouble digesting this information. She frowned. "And that's totally fine? I mean, Susan might be off with - well, with anyone - and you don't care?"

Matt smiled. He was enjoying her response. He took a sip of his coffee before replying. "I wouldn't say that I "don't care" - actually I care a lot! But in a good way. I mean, in an encouraging way. We both support each other in this."

She shook her head and sipped her own coffee thoughtfully. "I can't really see how that can work - but I guess each to his own."

"Or her own," Matt grinned. Vanessa colored. She suspected he was slightly laughing at her, but she couldn't be sure.

Matt became more serious. "You're absolutely right though. It's not for everyone. Both partners have to be comfortable with it."

Vanessa nodded. "I guess I'm thinking of Dave. I can't imagine him being ok with something like that."

"But you can?" Matt probed. Vanessa flushed again though she tried hard not to show it.

"Well, I don't know. I've never been in that situation, have I?" This time she was sure Matt was laughing at her, but she didn't care.

"Don't you discuss these kinds of things with each other?"

Vanessa took refuge in her cup of coffee for a while, partly feeling embarrassed by the topic of conversation, but partly aroused and curious. The latter side of her eventually won out.

She sighed. "Dave is a pretty private guy. I think it's hard for him to talk openly about sex. His family are so conservative. You just don't discuss those sorts of things, you know?" She finished the rest of her coffee. "He's probably never had a fantasy in his life!"

"I bet he has," Matt said, more forcefully than he meant to. "He wouldn't be human if he didn't!" He looked across at Vanessa, her damp hair slicked back and tied in a pony tail, a low top making the most of her small but well-rounded breasts. His balls tightened and drew up in their sac. He imagined kissing and sucking them and wondered what her nipples looked like.

He lifted his eyes to hers in a kind of challenge. "I bet you have," he said softly.

For a third time her cheeks flushed, but she held his gaze, her eyes sparkling defiantly. "Of course," she said, then suddenly smiled. "The problem is... well, firstly I don't know that Dave would come at anything too raunchy... but I just know," and she gave a little laugh. "I just know that if I mentioned the word "threesome" he will straight away be thinking of 2 girls whereas I'm thinking 2 guys!"

She couldn't hold his gaze any longer and looked down into her empty cup.

Matt laughed. "Yes - I guess that's probably true." He was silent for a while, thinking. "Would that be such a bad thing? Two girls I mean."

Vanessa made as if to punch him. "Typical guy's response!"

"Maybe - but I'm serious. It might be the first step towards...well...other things..."

Vanessa looked out of the shop window, thinking. She kept her gaze there as she spoke again. "I suppose so. It's not my ideal, exactly."

"What is your ideal?"

"I think I've already mentioned it." Vanessa shook her head. "But - this is ridiculous. I can't see Dave really wanting...." She wavered her hand around abstractedly. "That..." she ended lamely.

Matt leaned forward with an earnest look on his face. "Never underestimate your partner," he said. "Susan and I did that for years. Both of us making assumptions about what the other one thought or wanted. It took another couple to push us to test our boundaries, and now that we are speaking honestly about it together - well, it's the best thing ever."

He sat back, and Vanessa was silent for a long time. Finally she shrugged. "You're probably right. At least it can't really hurt to try and discuss it a bit more." She paused. "But the thing is - if he does react positively, how do you go about...I don't know...organising things?"

Matt smiled. "Don't worry. If it comes to that, I'm sure Susan would be only too happy to help you out."

Later that night, Matt was getting undressed for bed. Susan was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. Matt's phone beeped with a text message. He saw it was from Vanessa. He had shared the afternoon's conversation with Susan. Susan had only seen photos of Vanessa, but what she had seen had made her more than willing to play with her. Her husband, Dave, was pretty cute too.

Reading the message Matt realised Susan was in for some disappointment, but his own penis began to throb.

The message read:

Turns out we don't need Susan after all. 2 guys an acceptable proposition. U in?

**************************************************

Susan was usually the first to leave the house each morning. She was more of a morning person than her husband. Almost always first out of bed, she had often showered and had breakfast before Matt ever threw back the covers and staggered into the day.

Today was no exception. Susan had an early start at school and was ready to leave, while Matt slumbered on. He had been very attentive with her last night, giving her a long hard pounding in multiple positions, so she didn't begrudge him his rest.

Matt always slept in the nude. The past night had been fairly warm and the the bedsheets were currently only covering his calves and feet. Susan stood by the doorway and switched the ceiling fan off. Matt stirred but didn't wake. She stood for a moment admiring his physique.

The past six months had brought a significant change. Whilst not exactly overweight before, he had certainly been at the top of his healthy weight range and probably above his recommended waist circumference. Since their reunion with Michel and Clara, and the overt acknowledgement - even encouragement - of taking other sexual partners, Matt had made a serious effort to improve his body shape.

From where she stood, it certainly had paid dividends, Susan thought. His well-toned abs were smooth and his gut had lost the mild paunch he had carried for several years. His biceps were thicker than they had ever been and his butt muscles were firm and tight. She walked over to him to give him a soft peck on the cheek. His cock was in its flaccid state, resting lightly on the mattress as he lay on his side. She resisted the urge to fondle it into life. It needed some rest after last night too.

As she closed the house door quietly and headed for the bus stop, she contemplated that this offer from Vanessa was an example of the pay-off he was now reaping. True, the sexual escapades of the past 6 months hadn't exactly lived up to their own feverish imaginations yet. They were certainly not a patch on their adventures with Michel and Clara.

To be honest, she had probably had the best of it thus far. Matt had only had two liaisons. The first was when the two of them had gone to a night club with the intention to pick up someone. They had pretended not to know each other. Matt very publicly hit on Susan and she seemed to be receptive. He also turned his attentions to a young redhead dancing nearby. He flirted with both women for a while. Matt then apparently seemed to choose the new girl over Susan and the two of them ended up going back to her place.

Susan seemed to lose the mood after that. She took a taxi home, but it wasn't all that long before Matt joined her. Turned out there had been some brief unadventurous sex - in the dark, missionary style, condom on. It was vaguely pleasurable but the woman had no imagination, and after a brief coupling she seemed to have very little further interest.

The other occurrence was with a second rate model/actress at a cast and crew party 2 months ago, and she was so drunk at the time that she couldn't remember anything of what had happened between them. Matt snidely remarked to Susan that it hadn't actually been worth remembering - and even wished he shared her amnesia about the event!

Susan thought about her own flings. There had been been a guy who was a past work colleague who now had a senior role at another school. He'd propositioned her once at a staff Christmas party - how corny! But she had always been rather drawn to him physically. When he was around Susan was always aware of exactly where he was in the room. When dressing for work, she even sometimes found herself wondering if he would find her attractive in whatever it was she was wearing.

It was a flame of desire that Susan had always been aware of - always somewhere in the background. Admittedly less so now that he wasn't constantly around her. But he was her first thought when freed from the shackles of monogamy.

She tracked him down at his new school and left a voicemail message. He got in touch and sounded surprised but pleased when Susan suggested catching up. He took her out to dinner at a very nice restaurant, then drove her out to a fairly secluded lookout near South Head. Within minutes they were kissing and shedding their clothes. They fucked in the back seat of his SUV. It was cramped and uncomfortable, and he only seemed interested in getting himself off - which he did all too quickly. He dropped her back at her house feeling rather unsatisfied and strangely used.

She didn't return his phone calls.

She had only actively pursued him because she had heard he had split with his wife. She wasn't interested in wrecking other people's marriages by luring away husbands for the sake of a bit of fun.

She had more success with a younger guy who was re-training as a teacher, and had done a 3 week placement at Susan's school. He wasn't her student thank goodness. At 10 years his senior, she appreciated his lustful glances and flirted with him when briefly alone in the staffroom one day. She offered to stay back late to "help with his eduction". They both knew what that meant.

Susan recalled the agony of waiting to everyone to leave that day, then the exquisite bliss as he entered from from behind as she was spreadeagled over a desk in an empty office. His youthful cock was up for a more leisurely second round, this time with her impaled on his lap.

They had very nearly been caught by the cleaner, and after that Susan was too nervous to fool around with him at school. She had brought him home the next week, and they had spent a wonderful few hours in her bed. With his permission they had recorded the encounter, and Matt got jerked off many times subsequently to their home-made sex tape.

The guy had ended up getting a job at a country town school 8 hours away from Sydney and got a girlfriend up there, so things had dried up after that.

The bus was just pulling up as Susan reached the stop and she waited patiently for several people in front of her to board. Soon she was seated next to a window and slipping back into her reverie.

She had got rather excited when Matt had told her about his conversation with Vanessa. She was a cute little thing. Susan was surprised how disappointed she was that it would be Matt jointing her and her husband for some threesome fun, rather than herself.

And in particular, it was the thought of Vanessa that turned her on. Dave, her husband, had seemed handsome enough in the photos Matt had shared, but Susan was far more attracted to women now than she had ever been in her life before. She had felt no attraction whatsoever whilst growing up. Some of high friends had whispered and giggled about sharing a drunken lesbian kiss, but Susan didn't get into any of that playful, experimental fun. She had only ever thought she'd loved cocks. Until recently.

Jinx and Clara had opened her eyes to a world she hadn't contemplated before. Again and again her thoughts kept returning to her experiences with those two sexy women. Susan had enjoyed them far more than she would ever have expected. They were all too brief though, and as the months slipped past Susan found herself often fantasizing about lesbian sex when she was in need of some solo release (which was happening rather frequently these days!).

Now, with the slight jealousy of Matt getting some action she was excluded from, her thoughts turned again to her own possibilities. Those two recent guys had gone nowhere. What about trying another woman? Her heart beat faster just thinking about it. Which was an answer in itself really.

But could she actively seek out a liaison though? And how would she do that? Men she could pick up relatively easily - but women? Where would she start? Not with friends surely. Too complicated - either if they responded negatively or even if they didn't. Things could easily get too messy in both situations.

What about a hooker? Would she consider paying someone for sex? And did all hookers do women as well as men? It was embarrassing to even think about trying to find out.

One possibility came into her mind : the 3 day conference in Newcastle she was due to attend the following weekend. It was a Friday to Sunday thing. Susan was the only one from her school attending. In fact, she might not really know anyone else there - the conference topic was neuroplasticity which was still not very mainstream in the world of education.

As the bus trundled along, filling up with passengers as it went, Susan could at least console herself with some rather lewd ideas about what could happen on such a conference. Even if such outcomes were unlikely, they would at least make for some fun masturbation in the meantime!

**************************************************

The following Thursday night Matt was sprawled across the bed watching Susan pack. She was leaving early the following day and would be away until Sunday. An open suitcase lay at the foot of the bed.

"Should I take these fishnets?" Susan asked, going through her drawers.

"They always do it for me," Matt replied.

His wife turned and smiled. "I've already got you!" She turned back to her underwear.

"How about these?" She held up some crotchless pantyhose.

"Definitely."

Susan threw them both them and the fishnets into the case. She swept her shirt up and off, revealing a see-through bra.

"Now that's what I like to see!" Matt smiled. Susan pulled down her skirt too, showing she was attired in the matching knickers. "If only your students knew what you wear under your nice conservative exterior," he said.

"Who says they don't?" Susan teased. She reached for the first of several dresses she had laid out for selection. "Now I need you paying attention," she said firmly.

"Oh, you've got my attention alright," Matt smirked, eyeballing her scantily-clad figure.

"Even when I do this," Susan replied and put on the dress.

Matt feigned boredom. "Yeah - you're starting to lose me."

Susan angled her body this way and that as she looked in her wardrobe mirror. "I want to take three dresses up. They need to say "sexy and available".

"Plenty of cleavage then."

"This enough?" Susan turned to him. The green dress plunged so low you could almost see her belly button.

"I don't think you'll be able to wear a bra with that," Matt opined, her current bra slightly ruining the open cleavage effect.

"Don't worry - I don't plan to." She turned back to look at herself in the mirror. "I need a distraction while I'm at the conference. So I'm not just thinking about you all the time."

"Jealous?" Matt enquired.

"Only a little." She let the dress slip off her shoulders and came to sit on the end of the bed in her underwear. "I can't let you have all the fun, can I?" Matt was naked and his erection was already almost fully grown as he watched her show off her body. Susan reached out and stroked it with her hand. She felt it instantly harden to full volume.