100 Spanks Pt. 02

Info
My 100 spanks challenge taken to a whole different level...
143 words
4.34
47.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2017
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdyTalk
NerdyTalk
173 Followers

As with the first one, the goal is to be able to take 100 spanks, but this time I decided to challenge myself a bit more by picking the 5 most painful objects I've ever used to spank myself with instead of just one. Those of you who listened to my first spanking audio will recognize the wooden brush I'm starting this challenge with. Next we have a silicone cooking spatula, a cane, a studded belt, and finally my most recent purchase, a textured rubber paddle which is definitely the most painful thing I ever felt in my life. So, did I manage to reach a 100 spanks or did I gave up before making it through?

Oh, and for those of you wondering, yes I now have a bruised ass that makes me wince each time I sit.

As always, enjoy~

--:--
--:--
1.0
NerdyTalk
NerdyTalk
NerdyTalk
173 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is so amazing! Thanks for going through this experience for all of us. Awesome!

AralMonsAralMonsalmost 5 years ago
Musings on your spankings

Wow! These recordings are so hot. I got wood and my body twitched in anticipation of each stroke. My ass smarted in sympathy with yours.

I love your accent. Where did you grow up? I know a woman who has a similar accent, she is from the Netherlands. There is no way I will ever know whether she likes spanking or not, or any of her other intimacies. But that's okay.

Your narrative in the first of the series is a super turn-on. I would love to hear your second 100 spanks with a similar narrative. Reprise? Please?

What was your position? Over pillows on the bed? Leaning over your dresser? Left unstated, my imagination goes wild.

I love your do-overs: -thwack!- "That was lame." -smack!-. And your losing count at the end of the second recording. -Smack!- "Fourteen!" -Smack!- "Fifteen! ahh-ohh-ohh-ohh" -Smack!- "Fifteen, fourteen, sixteen? Whatever. Ahhh, Ohh-ahh." -Smack!- "Fourteen!"

Have you ever tried a wooden spoon? Wet adds additional sting, and the bowl side makes a really loud clap if you land it right.

You inspired me to try the hairbrush for the first time. Oooo, Yes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

HI Nerdy, that was so great. I've always felt the hottest thing about a spanking is the reaction and crying from the spankee. I get so bored by those spanking videos where the person doesn't even hardly make a sound. I'd much rather listen to something like this.

My private elementary school had paddling and you could hear the kid in the hallway being told to bend over, hearing the cracks, and the crying. This is probably where this came from for me.

Well played, can't wait to go here your first one now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cold water

Here's a tip I picked up elsewhere. Right before your spanking, wet your ass with a generous amount of water. You'll feel the sharp difference! In your next story, you can tell us about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Davidsmartass

Try diapers in your spanking stories.It work for gf and me.huggsnkisses

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

100 Spanks Previous Part
100 Spanks Series Info

Similar Stories

Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks MILF's sexual awakening by being forced to do 7 slutty tasks.in Illustrated
Humiliation with a Tail Plug I wear a butt plug tail around a public mall.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Augur Ch. 01 Jack's minor magical talent leads him to enslave a demon.in Mind Control
Tales of the Apprentice 01 Ch. 01 A young man apprentices himself to a sex mage.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Touch Charley has incredible abilities as Jake is soon to find out.in Fetish
More Stories