100 Years in Purgatory Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for her to bust her nut. Within a minute Dana was making smacking sounds as she swallowed all if Daisy's cum.

Meanwhile I was still floating on a cloud. Not only had I fucked Dana's tight, but oh so deep pussy, I'd also received one of the best blowjobs of my life, or afterlife from Daisy.

~

A short while later, I did the walk of shame out of their room. As soon as I was sure no one could see me, I evaporated into thin air.

~

The last full day of the trip was restful and peaceful. It was again spent on the nude beach.

This time the two women entertained themselves by walking back and forth along the beach naked, showing off like so many others were.

The next morning when the headed for the airport, they looked relaxed, happy and content.

I had brought another vessel safely into harbor.

~~~

Being in my new job as an intern guardian angel, I get to do a solid for my assignment as well as protect them. With that in mind I called HQ to find out what I could about the guy on the beach that Daisy liked so much.

Turns out, he's from the same city as Daisy and Dana, what are the odds of that? Anyways, his name is Donald 'Bud' Wiser.

I know what you're thinking.

What was his parents thinking is what I'm thinking.

Be that as it may, the most important thing is, he likes girls like Daisy.

So I went back to human form, and had a chat with him. I told him about Daisy, and that she was interested in him.

I told him he could find her at the 'Quaint Little Bistro' on Wednesday nights, when they got back home. Whatever happens after that is on him.

~~~

Even though it started out slow, this turned out to be one of the best vacations ever.

Thanks Pete.

To find out what happened with JT's attempt at matchmaking, read The girl with something extra ch 04.

12