100 Years in Purgatory Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see that coming. I said, "Excuse me. Come again."

She was grinning and her eyes were sparkling with mischief as she spoke. She said, "I know all about Professor Kepler's experiments with integrating one person into another. I have a thing for older men, and I want parts of my boyfriend's body to look like your body for an hour.

"Afterwards I'll help you find Professor Kepler."

"Well, that was easy enough," I said to myself. "My work here was done."

I had the information I needed. Saint Peter would know who Ma Li's Guardian Angel was the instant I told him her name. It would then be a matter of threatening him with expulsion from heaven in order to get him to talk. At that point Kepler could no longer hide by being stealth.

I considered telling her right then how much trouble her Guardian Angel was in, and that she'd soon have a different one. The more I looked at her though, it seemed like such a waste to deny her, her fantasy. Not to mention the fact that I'd be missing out on a hot young piece of ass. So I told her to have her Guardian Angel setup my Ron de Vous with her boyfriend.

The next morning I was riding my bike down the hill on the Rockdale River Walking and Cycling Path when I saw a flash of white light.

Instantly I was parking my bicycle just inside the front door to her apartment. I heard her voice call out, saying, "Hey babe I'm just coming out of the shower, come in here with me.

I have to admit I was curious how she'd respond when she saw that her boyfriend had taken on my characteristics. He had a white goatee, crow's feet in the corners of his eyes, and laugh lines on both sides of his mouth.

He still mostly had a slender waist, but his stomach was soft, and he had a pair of man-boobs.

The final signs of his age were salt and pepper pubes that surrounded a pair of nuts that hung a little lower than younger men's balls do.

He had my body, but he still had his four inch dick. Apparently that's what she preferred for him to fuck her with.

When he walked into her bedroom naked, he was met by a radiant smile when she saw him looking like a much older man.

She had a towel wrapped around her that she immediately tossed on the bed. She was thin as a dime, with a pair of tits that were too big for her body, and a small patch of four inch long hairs at the top of her slit.

She raised her arms, inviting him to come hug her and said, "Good morning Hung Lo, my sexy big daddy." Then she kissed him passionately while she was also smiling.

She was obviously turned on by having her fantasy older man. She kept kissing him for another moment while she cupped his nuts. Then she kneaded them, before she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock, and pumped it fast a few times before she said, "Hung Lo, your cock is so big now. You really are hung low."

"Wait. What?" I thought. "Is she not seeing the same dick I'm seeing?"

Then she giggled before pulling him onto the bed with her.

The grin still hadn't left her face as he lay on the bed beside her. She was touching his face while looking into his eyes as he caressed her body from her shoulders down to the top of her thighs.

Her youthful big breasts were soft but sitting up high and round even though she was lying on her back. Wherever he touched her skin, it was smooth, soft, and firm. When he raked his fingers over her mound, pausing for a moment to play with the small patch of hair above her clit, she opened her legs wide to give him access to her pussy that was so wet her juices were running out of her.

The expression on her face was pure ecstasy, even though he hadn't really done anything to her. She gasped and arched her back when he slid two fingers into her pussy and began to rub her g-spot. He'd rubbed less than a minute before her body went rigid and she grabbed his wrist, and closed her legs tight on his hand as she came the first time.

She took several deep breaths while holding his hand and fingers in place. When she regrouped she spread her legs again and offered her pussy to him. He climbed on top of her and used his right hand to drag the head of his short dick along the length of her slit a few times.

All the while he was teasing her she was looking up at him and still smiling.

When he placed the crown of his dick at her opening and pushed, his whole dick went into her channel without any resistance. Every time he pulled out and pushed back into her depths, his nuts were smashed against her taint as his cock disappeared completely.

Man o man, was her pussy ever hot!

For the remainder of the hour he mixed in eating her pussy, playing with her clit, and fucking her, always in missionary position.

I was feeling like I'd died and gone to heaven again as she was sucking his cock when our hour together ended. As a result he was shooting his load in her mouth when I saw the white light flash.

~

As soon as I was back on the walking and cycling path, I peddled to the parking lot as fast as I could. Ma Li and Hung Lo were just getting there as well.

I already knew where Kepler was but I let her tell me anyway. I knew that she would feel even more satisfied if she believed she'd gotten what she wanted by bribing me with information.

When I materialized at the Fernbank Science Center a few moments later Kepler was gone. I'd just missed him according to the nerdy looking female staff member.

"Just damn," I said to myself. "If I hadn't taken the time to let Ma Li's boyfriend fuck her as me, I would have made it here before Kepler left. "Now I'm gonna have to listen to Saint Peter bitch at me for chasing pussy instead of staying focused on my job," I thought.

~

When I arrived back in Purgatory there was another surprise waiting for me. Saint Peter had Galileo and Isaac Newton on his cloud reading them the riot act. He was saying, "That's it, I've had it with you people playing God." He paused before looking to his left, then looking to his right as though he was waiting for the other shoe to drop. "Damn, I've got to stop saying that," he chastised himself, before saying, "Alright you too spill it. Where's Bella?"

Galileo looked off into the distance and wouldn't make eye contact with him.

Isaac Newton looked at Galileo and said, "Really G. G., you're going to make me the bad guy, huh? Alright if that's how it's going to be." Then he said, "Isabella flew the coop. She's gone to be with Kepler. His birthday is tomorrow, and the two of them were determined to use our discovery to satisfy her desire for a big love stick.

Once Saint Peter calmed down enough to talk without hyperventilating he said, "We're getting both of them back tomorrow. Aquinas, find out which one of your Guardian Angels is setting up a guy with a big dick to meld with Kepler."

"J T, you're going to take that guys place and merge with Kepler. Then you're going to call me and I'll summon the three of you back to heaven."

It was clear to me that this wasn't the time to mess with him, so I said, "Yes sir."

Then the little putz said, "J T, this time keep your mind off pussy."

~

The next day I was riding my bike down the hill on the Rockdale River Cycling Path, when I saw a man who looked like he was from the 17th century. He was on a bike heading straight for me. A moment later I saw a white flash of light, then I was in Isabella's country home in Henry County.

Instantly I was one with Professor Kepler. At that moment I decided to defy Pete again, and create Isabella's ideal lover. Then me and Kepler would tag-team her with my body, but I'd let him do the driving.

~

We were standing outside the door to her bedroom dressed in a sleep shirt that went down to his ankles.

When we knocked on the door the very proper sounding Isabella invited us in. She was dressed conservatively in a Victorian style nightgown and robe.

When she saw that her Johannes was now a dark skinned black man she began smiling from ear to ear, then she said, "Johnny, please come in and make yourself comfortable while I close the curtains and turn down the bed."

A few moments later she'd turned out the lights, tossed her robe on a chair, then climbed into bed beside us. It was the middle of the day, but it was now relatively dark in her bedroom. I could still see a twinkle in her eyes when she put her hand on our cheek and said, "Oh Johnny, I've dreamed of this moment all my life. Please make love to me with your big black sugar stick."

We leaned in and kissed her on her painted lips. She held her mouth closed as we tried to push our tongue inside. Finally she turned her face to the side and said, "Oh my, what are you doing. I've never kissed like that."

"Oh, good grief," I said to Johannes. "Let me show you how to handle this." At that point I took control of the situation and firmly held her chin in our hand, before I pressed our lips hard against hers. When she opened her mouth to try to protest, I plunged our tongue so deep inside it touched her tonsils. Then I explored every inch of her mouth with our taste tester, before I seized her tongue.

After I'd shown her who was boss she laid both her hands beside her pillow in an act of total submission and said, "Take me now. Stick your prick into my commodity, and empty your tallywags into me."

I didn't know what the hell she was saying, but I figured she wanted to fuck, so I told Johannes it was all his again, and to go for it.

He reached down to her ankles and put our hand up her gown. When we'd rubbed and caressed our way up to her, um, honey pot, we found a plump mound that was smooth and hairless. After a moment of our ministrations she opened her thighs, revealing a set of soft thick pussy lips surrounding her hard clit.

When Johannes stuck the tip of our middle finger into her love tunnel we found that her juices were flowing.

When we fingered her womanhood she caught me by surprise when she said, "My dear Johannes, please diddle me in the full buck."

Thank goodness, she finally said something I understood, and obviously so did Johannes. We rose up on our knees, got between her legs and assumed the position. We put her legs on our shoulders then grabbed our dick and use it to play with her clit.

After we'd done that a few times she said, "You need to stir my honey pot to get it ready before you dip your love stick in it." She started to rotate her hips in a circle, and push her pelvis up just enough so the tip of our dick went into her hole. Then she grinned happily before pulling her knees towards her breast.

When we leaned forward with her legs in that position, her ass was lifted into the air and perfectly aligned with the tip of our cock. We gave it a couple of hard thrust and sank our cock deep into her sweet spot.

When our cock went in to the hilt, she screamed yes as she dug her fingernails into the cheeks of our ass.

Kepler had us slam our cock into her over and over again; causing Isabella to scream and moan loudly, each time we put my meat to her.

I guess it was because she was so ladylike and demure, I hadn't expected her to take my thick dick so easily. But then I remembered she had given birth a half dozen times, so I guess she had a pretty big pussy.

My only disappointment was he didn't eat her coochie, and she didn't suck his dick, but I stayed out of it after the kiss, and let them do what they wanted.

The fucking was good and the time passed so quickly that I forgot to let Saint Peter know where we were.

Just as I was about to signal him, I felt us about to cum. "Oh crap," I thought, when I saw the white light flash. Kepler's going to get away."

In an instant I was myself again. When I looked up I saw Thomas Aquinas standing with his arms folded while Saint Peter paced back and forth. I looked to my left and then to my right. "Uh oh," I thought. There was Isaac Newton, Galileo, Isabella, Kepler, and all of the Guardian Angels who'd helped him.

Punishments were being dished out. Galileo and Isaac Newton received a stern finger wagging.

Johannes Kepler's wings were clipped until further notice.

Isabella Beeton's halo has been reduced from white to gold.

All offending Guardian Angels have been sent back to purgatory until Saint Peter stops being pissed at them.

As for me, it's business as usual. I'm looking for the next wayward woman who needs to be rescued.

12