1000 Blowjobs Ch. 02

Story Info
As if it could get any worse for Dick.
2.2k words
187.6k
59
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to apologize for inadvertently changing Dick's wife's name from Lisa to Wendy in Chapter One. I don't know how I missed that. Sorry, if it ruined the story for you. That's what I get for working on two stories at the same time. Here's another installment, with the part of Dick's wife played by Lisa. Please join me in wishing Wendy success in her future Literotica adventures.

* * * * *

I don't know how long I spent in the video booth, but I knew that I was now one hundred and thirty dollars closer to paying off my ten thousand dollar debt to Gino, the loan shark.

Thirteen blowjobs at ten dollars apiece; thirteen ten dollar bills, followed each time by a dick poking through the hole in the wall. Thirteen cocks of all different sizes and color. Very few were considered huge by conventional standards. None of them were as small as my own tiny penis, which hung flaccid between my legs like a wet noodle.

The most common were the cocks I've learned to call chubbys. These were about five inches long, circumcised with a fat, plum shaped head. I found that these were the easiest to take down my throat while using my tongue to stimulate the underside of the crown. They came quickly and were easy to clean, unlike the uncut dicks, with their slippery foreskins.

I was sitting patiently, waiting for the next ticket to freedom to appear through the glory hole. Eventually, the door to the booth opened and Bruce once again grabbed me by my hair and dragged me through the bookstore and threw me into the trunk of the car. Despite the fact that there was nothing to prevent my neighbors from seeing me naked and struggling to keep up with my captor, I was glad to be home.

Bruce watched me with amusement as I went through the house and took in the changes that were made while I was servicing the strangers at the bookstore. There was no furniture. The curtains were gone. The towels in the bathroom were missing, as were the sheets and pillows on the only remaining piece of furniture, the guestroom bed. I knew before I opened my closet that all of my clothes had been taken. All of my shoes, socks and underwear were missing. Lisa's clothes were gone, as well.

"Welcome home, Dickey boy. As you can see, there is nothing here to conceal your little penis. We even took the dish rags. Gino knows that you wouldn't dare leave your house without his permission, but as you wait until next Friday, you will remain naked and exposed. There is no phone, no television and no computer to occupy your time. All of the lights have been disconnected or had the bulbs removed. You will spend the week naked and alone, with nothing to do but think about sucking cock and wonder what your wife is doing at Gino's mansion." He laughed as he closed the door and left me standing naked in a house that was just as empty and naked as its owner.

* * * * *

I grew more depressed and lonely as the weeks passed. My only contact with other people was the cocks I sucked off every Friday night and there relatively few. One would think that sucking off a dozen or so cocks in one night was a mighty task, but at this rate, it would take forever to reach my goal of one thousand blowjobs.

I was sitting in my booth waiting for another sawbuck to appear when a new movie began on the video screen. I watched in horror as I recognized the action. Flickering on the screen was the movie Gino had made of my wife, Lisa, and I. It was beautifully edited, showing in explicit detail how my wife was turned into a wanton slut and me a worthless cocksucker. It was humiliating enough to watch me begging our captors to fuck my wife while I sucked their cocks, but I couldn't bear the sight of Lisa's eyes peering between the straps of the harness gag as her pussy was repeatedly taken by these huge men. My shame was complete when her gag was removed and she pleaded to suck their cocks.

I didn't think it could be any worse than this when Lisa removed the massive rod she'd been sucking and turned to look directly into the camera. While another cock was still pounding her ass as she knelt on her hands and knees, she smiled sweetly and said. "Hello, all you horny low ballers! Even if you could afford me, you can't have me, but my husband would be more than happy to suck your cock. He's waiting for you now in booth number nine. Don't forget to bring him a ten dollar bill." With that, the movie changed to shots of me inside the booth and sucking a load of semen into my mouth.

For the rest of the night, I could only listen to the movie as cock after cock appeared through the hole. I'd sucked so many that I lost count, and they kept coming, They came in my mouth, they came down my throat, and some splattered my face and ran down my chin. They must have been as excited as I was humiliated to see my wife on the screen, begging for more cock while I pleaded not to have my ass fucked.

* * * * *

It was a bright and sunny Wednesday morning. As usual, I was naked in my empty house and lying on the floor. Try as I may, I couldn't overcome the fear of being spotted through the curtain-less windows. I found that by staying as low as possible, I could avoid being seen. I was dozing on the living room floor when I heard the doorbell ring.

I crawled to the front door and saw two men and a woman waiting on our doorstep. I slipped the chain lock in its slot and opened the door. Hiding behind the door, I asked them what they wanted. The man in the gold blazer spoke through the partially open door. "I'm with Goldman Real Estate," he said, "We've come to take a look at the house."

"There must be some mistake," I said, "The house isn't for sale."

"You must be Dick," he replied. "Gino said to tell you to let us in."

Humiliated beyond belief, I reluctantly opened the door and let them enter. They appeared mildly amused at my nudity. The couple, however, seemed more concerned with the house. "We're just going to have a look see," said the Realtor. "Why don't you pick a corner and go and stand with your face to the wall while I show the house?"

I stood in the corner and listened as the Realtor gave the couple a tour of our home. They whispered excitedly as they examined every room and cupboard. Eventually, the Realtor allowed me to come and stand before them while they discussed the potential transaction. "Does this come with the house, as well?" The woman reached forward and fondled my penis. I looked down in shame as my little dick hardened to its full four inches. "Never mind," she said, "I'm afraid this is too small to fit our needs. The house is also much too small." They all laughed at her little joke.

"Here's my card," he said, "Give me a call if you change your mind." When the couple drove away, the Realtor came back inside. When he turned to me, I saw that he had unzipped his fly, revealing a large, fat cock. He waved a ten spot in my face and pushed me to my knees.

"Ah, he grunted as I bobbed up and down and slurped the semen that erupted in my mouth and ran down my chin. "Gino was right; you are an excellent cocksucker. Here's another ten. If you give my balls a good licking, I'll be ready for another blowjob in no time." While I sucked the man off for the second time, I wondered where I would live once my home was sold right out from under me.

* * * * *

The next Friday evening, or should I say, Saturday morning, I was putting away the week's groceries Bruce had bought for me. I nearly jumped out of my skin when he came up behind me and started to feel me up. He turned me around to face him, and I fell to my knees in front of him. To my surprise, he lifted me back up and put his arms around me. The next thing I knew, he was kissing me. He held his hand to the back of my head and kissed me passionately, exploring my mouth with a greedy tongue. With my head held in place, I could do nothing but stand there and return the kiss.

Bruce picked me up in his strong arms and carried me to the bed in the guestroom, where we made out like a couple of teenagers. He lay on top of me, preventing me from resisting as his tongue danced in my mouth and his hand toyed with my penis until I came all over his hand. I started to protest when he wiped my semen on my asshole. I was about to beg him not to fuck me, when he kissed his way down my stomach and took my flaccid cock into his mouth. I was erect again in seconds, but he ran his tongue down my hairless balls and found my tight hole with his tongue. He circled my anus with his tongue until I came again. He wiped my cum on my chest and looked me in the eye.

"We're going to see Gino," he said, "Get back in the car." Once again, I ran naked to the trunk of the car and climbed in, hoping that my neighbors hadn't seen me.

* * * * *

The recording studio in the back of the house was filled with lights, cameras and busy people. A man was fucking another woman while my wife sat on Gino's lap. They all paused as Gino spoke to Bruce.

"What a pleasant surprise, Bruce. What brings you here on such a fine day? Has Dick paid off his debt?" Bruce smiled.

"Not even close, Boss, that's what I came to discuss with you. I'd like to buy out his contract. I've sorta taken a liking to him. I'd like to make him my bitch."

Gino shrugged and said, "What kind of deal do you have in mind?"

"I'd like to buy the house and have Dickey become my wife. Can you arrange the paperwork?" Gino looked at Lisa and said, "It's up to you, sugar; would you like to divorce this wimp and keep the profits on the house?"

"Of course," she said, "I have no use for him anymore."

"Well I do; I can make a bundle making movies with him. I'll tell you what, Bruce, you buy the house at a fair price and we'll split the revenue from the movies."

"Just one problem, Boss. You promised the twerp that he wouldn't have to take it up the ass. If he's going to be my bitch, he's gotta give it up."

"That's enough!" Lisa said, "I'm going to take care of this, once and for all. Somebody get the dildo stand and the harness gag."

I was kicking and screaming, but it was useless. My cries were stifled around the ball gag as the top of the harness was attached to a rope from the ceiling. My wrists were also strapped to two large rings above me. I watched in horror as a large dildo, attached to what resembled a microphone stand was placed between my legs. Lisa slapped me on my ass and began to lube the dildo.

"Rise up on your toes, Dick." I could do nothing as she adjusted the height of the stand and placed the head of the phallus until the lifelike head was inserted in my clenched rectum. She stood back and admired her handiwork.

"Your predicament is self explanatory, but I'll spell it out for you. Soon, your feet will tire of standing on your toes, and you will have no choice, but to lower yourself onto the dildo. Whenever you're ready, Dick, you can go fuck yourself!"

I held my stance as long as I could, but my toes grew tired and I lowered myself down on the dildo. I howled as my ass was filled for the first time. I raised myself up again, only to impale myself again when my toes could no longer support me. As the cameras rolled and the snapshots were taken, my audience screamed in laughter as they watched me fucking myself in the ass.

As I bounced up and down on the dildo in my ass, I thought of all the blowjobs I had given, all for nothing. I thought of all the shame and humiliation I'd been through, and I thought about the life I was soon to lead as a bitch for Bruce and a porn star for Gino, but one thought took center stage as I fucked myself in the ass:

I was beginning to like it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

1000 Blowjobs Previous Part
1000 Blowjobs Series Info

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Jennifer, the Cumbucket 19-year-old nearly drowns in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
"But Honey....I Don't Want To" I wife is forced into ever deeper sexual exploits.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories