1001 Dutch Night - Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some minutes later the bodyguard arrived with a note. 'My business associates will arrive tomorrow morning' he said, smiling, and he returned his gaze to me.

"Over a very old calvados – 1970 said the bottle – he pushed his advantage. He stroked my had with soft touches. He leaned and kissed. He was a good kisser. He backed away then kissed me again, more dominantly. I pulled back and looked at the archway beyond the pool: the bodyguard was watching. He saw my glance. "Ignore him" Sullei said.

"He stood and, taking my hand, gently pulled me to my feet even as his other hand relieved me of the Calvados glass and placed it on the table. He led me, hand in hand, to the pool. The bodyguard was clearly dead ahead of me in the shadow of the archway. Bending down he relieved me of my shoes and stood behind me. He whispered 'I want to swim in the moonlight and the candlelight.' As he kissed the back of my neck he began to unbutton my dress. He slipped it off me and the warm night air caressed me in the places where his roving hands were not to be found.

"I am not sure what came over me, but he took my bra off and then he slid down my panties. I was fully naked before him and the ever-present bodyguard. I closed my eyes as he undressed. When I opened them he was beside me, lean and with a surprisingly thick cock. It had a fleshy circumcised head, browner rather than pink.

"He led me down the steps and we swam side by side until he paused, pulled me close and kissed me again. His hands roved over my tits, my ass (squeezing each cheek) and began to stray over my pussy. I felt his cock swelling against my leg. At that point he guided my hand down and I felt the length of his shaft throbbing in the water.

"We kissed some more and he whistled. His bodyguard emerged carrying towels. 'Ignore him' Sullei said 'you'll appreciate the towel'. He walked up the pool steps first, leading me. He took a towel from the bodyguard, who was drinking in my wet body as the rivulets of water coursed down it. One last look and the bodyguard vanished into the shadows once more.

"Sullei toweled me, slowly and admiringly, the towel tracing even between my ass cheeks and my legs, and then led me through one archway to the bedroom. More candles and soft Moroccan lighting. Drinks had been moved to the side table and he handed me mine. The alcohol was glowing warmly in me.

"He pushed me to the bed and gave me a few laps against my pussy before horning directly to my clit. He wasn't bad, and I was responding. I wondered if the bodyguard could see me, legs spread and on show. He stood and pulled me to sit up, presenting his cock to my face. It had swelled more, the mushroom head bobbing before me. I held it in one hand and pulled close to the tip. I tried flicking at it but he wanted deep throat, which I have never been able to do. He pulled me on to about half the length. He tried pulling deeper but I backed off.

"He moved aside and sat on the bed. I went onto my knees and we tried again. After a few ups and downs on his shaft he pulled the cock away and presented his balls to me. I remember them tasting faintly of chlorine.

"He clearly also wanted me to tongue his ass, which is sort of a lot for a first date. I tongued under his balls and gestured towards his ass crack, but then went back to sucking his cock.

"He fucked me on my back, legs spread wide. He preferred ribbed condoms, which was a bit unusual. He liked me to apply the condom, slowly rolling it down his cocklength as he moaned. He had stamina, and my legs grew tired being held that widely apart. Every five or six strokes he would withdraw completely to stare at his cock bobbing before my spread pussy.

"Sullei liked his porno endings. I was stimulating myself with my hand when I felt him stiffen. He pulled out and unwrapped his cock. As the condom snapped off he moved up to my face and unloaded a couple of ropes of semen onto my cheek and my lips and my chest. He presented his cock to me, knees planted on the bed. He made noises of pleasure as I swirled my tongue around his cockhead, which remained surprisingly large.

"That finished I lay back, oblivious to him slipping on a gown and snapping his fingers. I looked right and saw some tissues. I was still splayed on my back, cleaning his cum off me, pussy open to the world, when I heard footsteps and the bodyguard came in with champagne.

"He forestalled my outrage. 'Ignore him' Sullei said, smiling. Hard to ignore a man gazing at you set up like a Penthouse model. I sat up to provide a bit more coverage, but the bodyguard was gone (with one last glance at me).

"Sullei asked if I would stay. As he did he smoothed my legs flat and began to trace his fingers through my pubic hair, which at the time I kept quite trimmed – so short as to almost not be there. He did that for some time as we drank champagne, and then he pulled me to suck him again. One of his hands held my head onto his cock and the other played with my tits. I was on all fours, ass and pussy open to the view of the bodyguard, should he be out there. I found the notion kind of hot.

"He had me roll on another condom and fucked me on all fours. His hands dug deep into my hips as he accelerated his thrusts. He spread my ass cheeks to look at me even more openly. He licked his thumb and wormed it into my ass. First knuckle, then deeper. I could see where that was going so I tensed and then reached back for his balls. Playing with his balls and the end of his shaft elicited a moan, which then led him to slip out, remove the condom and spray over my ass.

"He asked me to stay until his breakfast meeting. The bed was enormous and, after drinking a bit more champagne and some water, we fell asleep some distance apart. After this there was no way I was not going to see whom he was meeting.

"I did not wake with the sun. He was up, on the 'phone at the pavilion the other side of the garden, his voice drifting over when I slipped on a cotton bathrobe and walked out towards the pool. The morning sun was bright and glorious. He looked at me, raising his eyebrows. We had fucked the night before, so swimming naked before him hardly seemed brazen. I slipped off the robe - he gave me an admiring gaze - and slipped into the water to do a sedate breastroke. It felt wonderful. He was still on the 'phone when the bodyguard walked by followed by two men. Two very recognizable men, men in the photos I had been shown the day before. There was also a woman, dressed as the sexy thirty year old assistant but looking directionally like a Russian hooker and another bodyguard, dark-haired and slavic. The men were beefy, slightly menacing looking in expensive blazers and linen shirts. They carried an air of menace.

"He greeted them warmly. I was of course still in the pool, stark naked. I now had audience composed of arms dealers, hookers and bodyguards.

"They were speaking English as their lingua franca. 'Nice pool. It come with mermaid all the time?' Said one. Sullei smiled and said 'No, this I found for myself.' The men looked at me (I was treading water towards the far end of the pool, angled backwards, in a feeble attempt at modesty. 'She expensive? Get her to come out.' Said the other beefy man. Sullei responded by saying I was not a pro. 'So what'. And they wanted to see me. And Sullei beckoned his bodyguard to fetch towels. He may have fancied me, but it was not infatuation.

"They liked the idea of bathing beauties, because once the bodyguard had appeared with a pile of towels she was instructed to undress. She had reddy brown hair and legs that went on and on. Smaller tits and a tight bum, very Slavic face. Her nipples were tight pink points. She had a very narrow landing strip with obviously puffy and naked pussy lips below. She undressed matter of factly, bending to take her knickers off in a way designed to give the men a nice view of her ass and slit. She waded into the water slowly and swam to me. She smiled and took my hand and tugged me to the pool steps. And there, one step at a time, I emerged into blinding sunlight before an audience.

"They sat and watched us emerge, dripping wet, sunlight pouring onto us. They discussed wanting a sex show before getting to business. The other woman began to towel me as I stood there in a mass of indecision. I reached to grab a towel and turn, but a bodyguard positioned himself ten feet away as if to say "no exit". I think the idea of me being not a pro turned them on a huge amount. This was sex and power and weirdness.

"I am not sure how it began, but I found myself on my knees before the black bodyguard. He undid his trousers; he had the cliché big black cock. And then he was in a chair and I was on all fours sucking his cock – maybe a third of it in my mouth – with the Slavic woman tonguing my ass and pussy. She liked tonguing my ass, she even wormed her tongue in, which felt naughty and more than a little nice.

"They laid towels on a wide wooden lounger. They laid me on the towels. She positioned herself over my face and as I was between her thighs I lost sight of the (by now quite vocal) audience. She lowered her pussy onto my face. Her fingers toyed with my clit even as a monster cock invaded my pussy. They told the bodyguard to 'fuck her, fuck her hard', and he did. Thank god that woman had made me wet, because there is no manner that pipe would have fit in otherwise. I had never really licked a woman before. It was surprisingly easy and pleasurable. She kept her weight on her knees. She did move my hands to play with her ass. And then she moved, and I was tonguing her ass. My legs were spread wide in about as wanton a position as could be. My audience was appreciative.

"Then they swapped and I was licking my wetness off this absurdly large cock even as he mauled my tits and the Slavic assistant began to go to work on my clit. Spreading and lifting my legs she paused, slicked her finger in my pussy, and began to slowly finger-fuck my ass as she lapped at my pussy. The bodyguard presented his balls to me and I lapped at them. His cock lay across my face like a sort of meat baton, rising and falling as my tongue worked on his balls. The audience was talking wildly, I heard noise, not words. He turned my head fully and slipped his cock in even deeper. I was feeling, to my shame, a growing warmth in ,my pussy. I hadn't come the night before, but this slavic woman was doing her best. And I liked her finger in my ass, slowly slipping in and out.

"Do you want to know what happened then?"

12