109 Brevard Street Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull that door closed tight!" Mister T instructed.

Billy took one last look at me. He had tears in his eyes. He was visibly shaking. I saw tenderness and love on his facial expression. I saw terror in his eyes. Billy closed the heavy bedroom door. I was alone with Mister T.

He sat back on the loveseat, his cold, beady eyes staring at me.

"When you're naked with me clasp your hands behind your neck...and keep your legs spread wider..." He wasn't satisfied until my legs were two feet apart.

He stood and slowly circled me. His big hands freely roamed my body. His mood and demeanor changed completely. Gone was any sign of tenderness. When he stood before me, he grasped my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and squeezed them hard.

"AARRRGGGHHHHHHH...." I screamed in pain, tears welled in my eyes.

He leaned in close, a nasty sneer on his face, and said, "You little cunt! You waved that tight pussy of yours in front of Billy and he couldn't resist it. You made him fall for you with your girlish charms...well, you've had your fun! It's time to get down to business!"

An alarm bell went off in my head. What the hell was he talking about?

He pushed me towards the bed. "Lay down on your stomach!" I did as I was told. I felt nothing but fear.

He grabbed my wrist and cuffed it to the heavy brass headboard. Then he cuffed my other wrist. He took hold of my ankles and cuffed them to the bed, too. He tried to force a small pillow between my crotch and the mattress, when there wasn't enough room, he grabbed my balls and squeezed hard. "LIFT UP!"

I screamed in pain and obeyed. I was immobilized on the bed, my bottom higher than the rest of my body. I heard Mister T fumbling at one of the cabinets on the wall. Then he stood next to me. I saw what he was holding – it was a whip! He showed it to me.

"I bought this little beauty on my last trip to Saudi Arabia. See the handle – hand-carved ivory. They use this type of whip to train reluctant 'girls' in their harems. It is very effective!" He walked to the bathroom but continued talking. "I discovered there's one tiny flaw...if the material isn't soaked in water first, it tends to cut the skin too early...what's the point of that? I mean, isn't the purpose of a good whipping to inflict as much pain as possible for as long as possible?"

OHMYGOD-OHMYGOD-OHMYGOD!!! HE'S REALLY GOING TO USE THAT ON ME!!!

He returned and sat beside me on the bed. He stroked my bottom. "We'll let the whip soak in the toilet for a few minutes...you're a lucky girl!" he said. "We only have ten days to get you fully trained...you'll learn very quickly what is expected of you...with Billy, I was too soft...of course, I discovered early-on he was more 'top' than 'bottom'...you on the other hand, you're a natural-born 'bottom'...you take to cock like a fish takes to water...you're going to love your new life!"

His words terrified me. 'Ten days to have me fully trained'? I'm a 'natural-born bottom'? My 'new life'? What the hell is going on here?

When he returned from the bathroom, he showed me the water-logged material of the whip. My body shook violently; I struggled against my restraints. He laughed.

"It's time we get started. Ten days from now you'll be on your knees kissing my feet."

He raised the whip high and brought it down hard on my bottom. The pain surprised me. One stroke and my bottom-cheeks felt afire. I screamed.

"Little girl, you can scream as loud as you want – no one will hear you. This room is sound-proof, and your precious boyfriend won't be coming to your rescue!"

Then he whipped me in earnest. The noise the whip made against my flesh was almost as bad as the pain itself. I shouted and screamed and begged him to stop – he wouldn't – it only seemed to increase his fury. My screams died out. I lay there groaning, a quivering mass of bruised flesh.

The whipping stopped! I lay whimpering; dazed, unbelieving this could actually be happening.

He walked around the bed. He kneeled on the bed beside me. He was naked and he was stroking his hard cock. He was masturbating at my pain. I moaned at the obscenity of it all. It didn't take him long to cum. He aimed his cock at my bottom. His hot cum landing on my bottom scalded my already burning skin. He got off the bed, raised the whip high in the air again, and brought it down on my cum-soaked bottom-cheeks.

It was then I told myself I must completely, unequivocally, unquestionably, totally surrender myself to this man. I would do whatever he wanted, no matter how disgusting or vile.

I didn't think it possible in the 21st century, but I admitted to myself that I belonged to him. I was his property to do with as he pleased.

The rest of the whipping was a blur. My bottom had already endured the maximum pain, and each continuing stroke of the whip just reminded me of his mastery of me.

I lay quietly sobbing on the bed for a long time. Mister T had unfastened the restraints, and was now smoothing a cool balm over my bruised and burning flesh.

"This will speed-up the healing of your bottom," he whispered in my ear. "Don't make Daddy do that to you again...I hate doing that to you...if you do everything Daddy tells you – Daddy will love you, and I won't be forced to whip you again. Do you understand, sweetheart?"

"Y-Yes, Daddy," I answered.

"Sweetie, your two or three word answers to my questions are beginning to annoy Daddy." He continued whispering in my ear, "I want you to speak in complete sentences...I want to hear you say you're sorry for making Daddy do that to you, okay?"

I didn't pause or hesitate. I knew that would make him angry. "P-Please Daddy, I...I...I'm so sorry Daddy! I'm sorry I made you whip me, Daddy. I'll be a good girl, Daddy – I'll obey you, Daddy!"

He stroked my hair and said, "Good girl!"

He left me on the bed and I heard him open a cabinet. It didn't matter what he did next – I would have obeyed him if he told me to jump off a bridge. I couldn't fight him – he was too strong. I couldn't run away – he would have the police hunt me down and throw me in prison.

The whipping had to be the worst of it, I told myself. I can survive whatever he does next.

"Sweetie, do you have to make pee-pee?" he asked.

I did. "Yes, Daddy, I have to go pee-pee!"

"Come over here!" he ordered. I crawled off the bed and got to my feet. "NOT LIKE THAT! Get on your hands and knees and come to me that way!"

The tone in his voice scared me. I supported myself on my hands and knees and went to him.

He patted my head. "Good, girl."

Then I felt a leather collar being attached around my neck. He pulled it tight – I gagged -- my hand instinctively went to my throat.

"DON'T TOUCH IT!" he screamed. He loosened it just enough so it wouldn't choke me. It was still very tight around my neck.

"Keep your knees at least twelve inches apart!"

I obeyed him. I could feel my cock and balls dangling in the air.

His hands were between my legs. His thumb and forefinger encircled my scrotum; he pushed my balls down in their sac. He attached a metal chain around the base of my scrotum. Then he hooked-up a longer metal chain to one of the links of the scrotum chain. He pulled it up my chest and attached it to the collar.

"This is your leash, sweetie – look at it!" I did. "Whenever you have to pee-pee or boom-boom – you will find this leash and bring it to me in your mouth, and I will take you outside so you can do your business! Do you understand?"

OH MY GOD! I understood, but couldn't believe it!

"WHAT IS THIS LEASH FOR?" he shouted.

His voice raised the hair on my neck. "W-Whenever I...I have to pee-pee or b-boom-boom, I will bring you the leash in my mouth..."

He unfastened the chain link on the collar that was attached to my balls, and attached it to the leash. The chain ran from my scrotum through one of the links on the collar to the leash. When he pulled on the leash, the chain contracted around my balls, not my neck. I didn't like this at all.

He pulled on the leash and it hurt my balls. "C'mon, little girl – follow Daddy."

He walked out of the bedroom, through the kitchen and he opened the back door. I made sure to keep up with him to ease the pain on my balls.

He held the door open for me, and said, "Outside, little girl."

There was a ramp leading down to the back yard. I scrambled down the ramp on all fours and stopped when my hands and knees were on soft grass. He yanked the leash in the direction of a fence where there was freshly tilled top soil; it would be a garden when the growing season came.

"Get on the dirt, little girl." I did, and for the first time I was starkly aware of my nudity and being outdoors.

"Good girl-good girl...now lift your leg and pee-pee for Daddy!"

Oh my God! How degrading! I lifted my right leg and a steady stream of urine flowed from my penis. Half of it seemed to land on my left leg and thigh. He laughed.

"Don't worry, little girl – you'll get better at it."

When I finished he said, "Okay, time to clean you off, little girl."

No sooner after he said those words I felt a stinging spray from the garden hose, and I was soaked with water. It wasn't afternoon yet so there was still a chill in the air. I shivered from the cold water.

"Okay, time for your walk, little girl," he said; he tugged on the leash and I followed him in circles around the back yard. He walked fast, knowing I couldn't keep up – then he would yank on the leash and my balls would ache from the pain. My hands and knees scrambled fast behind him to avoid the pain. I began to feel like I really was a dog.

He led me back inside the house and into the living room. He unfastened the leash and placed it on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"Whenever you need to pee-pee or boom-boom – you come and take this leash in your mouth and bring it to me," he instructed.

"Yes, Daddy – I'll take the leash in my mouth and bring it to you."

He sat in the overstuffed leather chair, "Come here, little girl."

I went to his chair; he opened his robe and exposed his soft penis and balls.

"Closer – get your face close to my cock!" I did. "Look at my cock – no matter what happens – keep your eyes on my cock at all times – no touching – just look at it!"

"Y-Yes, Daddy – I'll keep my eyes on your cock," I agreed.

Then he added, "When you breathe, I want you smelling and sniffing my cock and balls, understand little girl?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'll smell and sniff your cock and balls."

"Always remember, little girl, if you don't obey what Daddy tells you – we'll march straight into the bedroom and Daddy will use that whip on you again! Understand, little girl?"

"I'll obey, Daddy – I promise! I'll obey you."

He read the newspaper while I was on all fours staring and smelling and sniffing his cock and balls.

Time can play funny tricks with your mind. I stared and sniffed at his cock and balls and after awhile I felt my own penis begin to rise. At first I was repulsed by the aroma; he hadn't washed after he masturbated on me and I could smell the distinct odor of his cum, but the longer I sniffed at him, the more aroused I became, and the more aroused I became the more I wanted to kiss and lick his cock and balls. My senses were enveloped with his aroma. My mind glazed-over as I stared at his beautiful cock and I desperately wanted to suck it for him.

I remained in that position a long time. Then his hand reached down and stroked his cock to hardness. His big, beautiful erect cock was inches from my mouth. I wanted to use my hands and mouth to satisfy him, but I didn't dare. I breathed his smell deeply in my lungs; I was intoxicated by his manly smell.

He stroked his cock faster-and-faster. I watched every movement – every stroke in close-up detail. My own cock was now throbbing, aching for release. Suddenly, his cock shot gobs of cum on my face. I didn't risk opening my mouth to catch his cum. Soon my face was covered with his jizz. When he finished, his hand wiped the remaining spunk from his cock and he cleaned it in my hair.

He leaned over and patted my head. "You wanted to suck Daddy's cock, didn't you, sweetie? You wanted to eat Daddy's cum, I know you did!"

"Y-Yes, Daddy...I wanted to suck your beautiful cock, Daddy – I wanted to eat your cum, Daddy!" My heart sank. I admitted the truth to him. I felt so weak and alone tears welled my eyes.

"Well, little girl – you have to earn those privileges! You are not going to touch me, and I'm not going to touch you until I think you've earned it! Understand, little girl?"

"Yes Daddy, I understand," I whimpered, and he patted my head again and said, "Good girl."

I learned his routine and lived by it. For meals, he would heat a can of beef stew for me and pour it into a dog bowl and place it on the floor next to my water bowl. I was allowed to use only my mouth, and was expected to eat it all.

When the time came for 'boom-boom', he walked me outside and I squatted like a dog on the soil. I had to keep my hips high enough so he could watch me defecate. It was extremely hard to do at first, but I gradually lost my self-consciousness, and in a strange way, was happily thrilled afterwards when he patted my head and said, "Good girl!" I even came to enjoy the blast from the garden hose when he washed me clean.

For my 'walks', he would unfasten the leash at the back door, and I would scamper to the grass and walk in large circles until he'd say, "Come here, girl!" Then he'd re-fasten the leash, pat me on the head, and offer me a 'treat' from one of his hands. Sometimes it was candy, other times left-over pieces of meat from his meals. I would greedily lap it up from his hand and chew and swallow. It made me feel good – special, even.

He made me rollover and bark – woof-woof, I'd say. And he taught me to 'sit' on command. "Sit!" he'd say, and I would rise to my knees, spread them apart, and clasp my hands behind my neck. When he walked around the house, I had to follow closely behind sniffing and smelling his crotch and butt. I obeyed his every command.

The most difficult part to endure was when he pleasured himself. He'd say "Sit" and he'd stand before me stroking that magnificent cock of his. I longed to touch his hot flesh; I yearned to take his cock into my mouth and swallow his cum. I felt so helpless and alone when I watched him. I desperately wanted to feel his touch again. When he would shoot his jizz on my face or chest, I was proud to wear it for him. It was a very small measure of satisfaction.

At bedtime, there was a sheet and blanket on the floor beside his bed. That's where I slept. He would be on the edge of the bed, and tell me to 'Sit!". He stroked his cock inches from my face. He didn't have to tell me to breathe his manly aroma – now I craved it. He would shoot his cum on my face then tell me to go to sleep. My cock screamed for attention, but I never touched it, and neither did he. I would usually whimper and softly cry myself to sleep.

One night at bedtime, I watched him stroke his cock to hardness. Suddenly, he pulled his hands away and said, "Sweetie, you've been a very good girl. I think you've finally earned this -- do you want to pleasure Daddy's cock?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Tears of joy filled my eyes. "Oh Daddy – Daddy! Yes – YES! Please let me suck your cock! PLEASE LET ME SUCK IT DADDY—I'LL SUCK IT GOOD FOR YOU DADDY!"

He smiled and leaned back as my hands and mouth hungrily devoured his stiff cock. I was in heaven. The feel of his hot flesh drove me crazy with passion and desire. I'd forgotten how thrilling it felt to have a throbbing cock sliding between my lips. The heat from his cockhead gave my tongue shocks of sensational electricity. I feasted on his cock. I fondled his balls and stroked his shaft. I tasted his delicious pre-cum. I furiously worked to make him cum. I felt his balls contract in my hand. I placed my tongue over his cock-slit. His cum jetted out of his cock into my mouth and I ravenously swallowed every drop. I drained his balls dry.

When he recovered from his orgasm, he sat up and said, "Sweetie, sit on Daddy's lap."

Oh, the indescribable pleasure of physical contact with a human being! I smothered his face and neck with kisses. He reached for my cock, stroked it five times and I shot the biggest load of cum in my life into the air.

"OH GOD!! Thank you, Daddy—Thank you, Daddy! Thank you for letting me cum, Daddy!"

He chuckled and pointed to the mess I made. I immediately licked-up all my stray cum.

The rest of the night was Paradise. I licked his asshole until his cock was hard again then he raised my feet over my head and fucked me madly for a very long time. The sweet pain in my rectum was soon replaced with a lust-filled desire for more and more of his cock. I opened myself fully to his pistoning cock. The pleasure was incredible! My head swooned; my eyes rolled back into my head. Animal-like noises escaped my throat. When he shouted his orgasm – my own cock exploded between us. He collapsed on top of me. I threw my arms around him and kissed his neck and shoulders.

We kissed and caressed each other; then he was ready for more. I licked and sucked his balls; tongue-fucked his asshole, and gave him the best blow-job I possibly could. I had never been this eager and willing with a man. When he was set to sleep, he allowed me to sleep beside him in the bed. I fell asleep exhausted and smiling.

In the morning, Daddy woke me with a kiss. He rubbed his finger across my lips and I smiled. I crawled between his legs and sucked his morning hard-on.

Afterwards, as I lay in his arms, Daddy said, "Sweetie, an old friend of mine from Saudi Arabia is coming to town today. I told him about you. He wants to spend some 'quality time' with you...I want you to obey him like you do me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy, I understand. I'll obey him, Daddy!"

Daddy removed my dog collar. I was so happy I wanted to cry. Then he prepared a scented, bubble bath for me. Soaking in the luxurious water helped me forget about the past few days. I had a fresh start now, and I wouldn't disappoint Daddy. I would obey him and please him any way I could.

After the bath, I stood in the shower and Daddy gave me the tube of hair removal gel. I followed his every instruction and applied it everywhere my body grew hair. Afterwards, my skin was smooth and shiny. I was proud of the way I looked and smelled for Daddy.

"Little girl, aren't these pretty? They're called 'harem pants'," he said as he handed me sheer, diaphanous pink pants with a lacy waistband. I slipped into them and my penis reacted immediately to the sheer material. They were tight, and fit me from my waist to just above my ankles. They didn't hide anything, and the material felt exquisite against my soft flesh.

"Oooo Daddy! Yes they're very pretty, thank you so much, Daddy!" I said as I rushed into his arms to give him a kiss. He reached down and caressed my penis through the delicious material. I became fully erect. We kissed again.

Daddy fixed us lunch. It was more like a feast: Steak, baked potatoes, corn-on-the-cob and salad. It was the best meal I'd ever had. Now I really felt special. The unpleasantness was gone. I gazed at Daddy with loving eyes throughout the meal. He smiled at me, too.

Afterwards, I did the dishes. I noticed Daddy had been checking his watch, and now he seemed agitated. I hoped and prayed it wasn't because of something I had done.

"Sweetie, when you're done with those, go lay down on the bed," he said. "I'll be right back."

"Yes, Daddy!"

He went out the front door. The very mention of 'laying on the bed' made my penis throb. I reached down and fondled myself through the thin material. I made myself groan. I pulled my hand away quickly; I couldn't let Daddy see me playing with my penis.