109 Brevard Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting close to the address of the liquor store. It was a pretty bad area. When I found it I thought about turning around. I parked the car and went inside. The whole interview lasted 10 minutes -- I was hired. I would start work the next day at 4 in the afternoon. When I left I felt exhilarated! Alright -- I now have a job AND a nice apartment.

I went back home to surprise Billy.

"I got the job! I start tomorrow. C'mon, let's go out and celebrate." I announced.

He was wearing a robe, his hair a mess and he was acting strange. "Ah...that's great...good, good for you. I...ah...I'm kinda busy right now. Come back after 4, okay?"

"Ah...yeah, sure, okay...see you at 4." I said and he quickly closed the door.

I was disappointed; I wanted to share my good mood with him.

I changed into casual clothes and decided to go sight-seeing in my new town. I found the closest route to the Gulf, and off I went.

It was a beautiful day with a cool breeze coming in from the gulf as I walked on the white sandy beach. The gulf breeze also cleared my head of thoughts of sex. I felt strong and in control: last night was an aberration and it wouldn't happen again. I'd explain to Billy that he's a great guy, and last night was fun, but I can't do that anymore. I like girls.

I had lunch then drove around to see more sights. I liked what I saw. It was going to be a fun city to live. When I arrived home it was half-past four. It was hot and humid again: I put on the gym shorts, with no underwear to placate Billy.

When he answered the door, he was wearing his boxers with no shirt. He went to kiss me but I turned away.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"No...no, it's just that..." A buzzer went off in the kitchen. He turned and left me standing there, I was unable to tell him my thoughts.

When he returned, he handed me a martini glass.

"Ever have a martini?" he asked.

"No...no, never have." I accepted the glass from him.

We both drank. Whew! It was ice cold and it went down so smoothly I finished it before he was even half-done with his. He laughed and went to the kitchen and made me another one. Whoa! It went straight to my head! I decided to sip the next one.

We sat on the sofa. I told him about getting the job, and I told him about the rest of my day. Where I'd gone -- what I'd seen. Suddenly I became very aware of our thighs touching. I felt my penis stir. Oh my God, I thought.

"Johnny, you still have your shirt on." Before I could respond he pulled it over my head and threw it near the door. "That's better!" he smiled.

He put one arm around me, he caressed my chest with his other hand. He pinched my nipples, and rolled them between his thumb and forefinger. My penis became fully erect.

"OOOhhhhhh..." I groaned.

He ran his hand under the bottom of my shorts and he cupped my balls in his hand: kneading them ever so slightly. My penis twitched and jumped with excitement.

He smiled at me and said, "Good, boy...no underwear."

Then he kissed me. All of my strength and determination melted away beneath his hot lips and probing tongue. I kissed him back.

He squeezed my hard penis then said, "I'll help you out after we eat."

We ate like there was no tomorrow. Crab Legs with drawn butter and baked potatoes. Delicious! We must have eaten 5 pounds of crab legs.

We sat side-by-side and every now and then Billy leaned over and kissed me. He ran his hand up-and-down my thighs, and oh-so slightly would graze my throbbing member.

My hard penis ached with desire. I completely forgot what I wanted to tell him.

I sat on the sofa awaiting Billy. By that time my penis had been hard for over an hour. It poked at my shorts, begging to be released. Billy stood in front of me offering his hand. I held his hand as he led me to his bedroom. The bedspread was already turned down. He wanted me to lie on my back. I did.

He kneeled between my legs. I lifted my hips to assist him in removing my shorts. He pulled off his boxers, as well. I was naked with Billy on his bed and all I could think about was how happy I was to be there, and how fantastic it will feel when he takes my penis in his mouth. Oh God, here I go again!

The feel of his lips and tongue on my penis was even better than I remembered! He didn't have to suck me very long. My pent-up lust soon boiled over into his mouth. He swallowed every drop then lay down beside me.

He guided my hand to his hard cock and I did the rest. His cock seemed even warmer and smoother than last night. I massaged his balls with my other hand. I heard him groan and vigorously stroked him to orgasm. I watched his cum jet out of his cock-slit. I was mesmerized!

We lay there a long time holding and caressing each other. I felt my penis begin to stir again. Good God, I have to put an end to this, I thought.

I got up to leave. He was surprised and hurt: it showed on his face. I had to do it though. I dressed and left him lying there. My penis was hard again in my shorts.

In my bedroom I stripped naked. I went to the closet: I couldn't help myself. I felt weak and ashamed. I put on a pink negligee and matching panties. I laid on my stomach and furiously ground my crotch into the mattress. The panties felt fantastic against my penis. Suddenly I felt someone sit on the bed beside me -- it was Billy!

"B-Billy! How'd you get in here?"

"Your door was unlocked, silly."

I could have sworn I locked the door.

"Sweetie, you look wonderful! That's a pretty outfit!" he said looking me up and down.

I flushed a deep red; I felt humiliated!

"I...ah...oh God...Billy, I...ah...."

"Don't be embarrassed," he whispered. "I'm a firm believer in 'if it feels good -- do it!"

I turned on my back. "B-Billy, I..." He kissed me before I could answer. He stroked my now-throbbing penis thru the panties. My eyes rolled back into my head. My thoughts drowned in lust and desire. I threw my arms around him and kissed him back. I moved over on the bed to give him room to lie down.

We lay on our sides. Suddenly he slid down the bed and I felt his fingers tugging at the panties. I helped him take them off. His lips kissed up-and-down the length of my penis.

Suddenly I felt the bed sag: he had changed positions. His hard cock was inches from my face.

"Sweetie, do what I do...I'll teach you." He began kissing my penis again.

The moment of truth had arrived. I can't do this, can I? He wants me to kiss his penis -- I'm not queer!

He sensed my unwillingness: "Sweetie, it takes two to make a relationship...I have wants and needs, too."

I knew he was right. I was being selfish. I stared at his cock. It was beautiful! My fingers held the shaft and I kissed up-and-down. I did it -- I kissed a man's penis!

I did to him whatever he did to me. Kissing, licking then finally taking his cockhead in my mouth and sucking. We sucked each others' cocks and fondled each others' balls. When I felt his finger rub my perineum, I rubbed his, as well. When he speeded up his sucking -- I sucked his cock faster, too. Our tongues constantly licking as we sucked. I was delirious with pleasure. His cock in my mouth felt natural and wonderful!

We both made guttural moans. We were close to cumming. He sucked me expertly while I slobbered feverishly on his cock. I wanted to taste his cum! He massaged my balls and I massaged his. Suddenly, I felt his balls contract then wad-after-wad of hot jizz filled my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as I could. My own balls boiled over and exploded into his sucking mouth. Muffled screams of joy echoed throughout the room.

Afterwards, I lay in his arms. He stroked my head and shoulders. I thought I was in love with him. He made me happy, and I wanted to make him happy, too. I didn't think I was gay or queer. I was just a guy who loved another guy. There is nothing perverse or abnormal about that.

Billy handed me the discarded panties. He wanted me to put them back on and 'model' for him.

I giggled as I struck a pose with my hands on my hips. His hand stroked my thighs. My penis stiffened inside the panties.

I rejoined him on the bed. He lay on top of me. I held him close as we kissed. I felt his cock in full erection against my belly. He slid upwards; his knees on either side of me. Soon his hard cock was an inch from my face as he straddled my chest.

"Kiss it for me, sweetie," he whispered. "Kiss it from the head to the base."

The satiny smoothness of his rock-hard cock sent jolts of excitement through my lips and tongue. My tongue bathed his velvety flesh. I loved the taste of his cock.

"Suck it, sweetie -- suck my cock!"

I groaned in ecstasy when I heard those words. His cockhead felt wonderful in my mouth. My wet lips slid up-and-down his shaft. My tongue lathered his throbbing cockhead. I was lost in the sucking. My mind a blank but for the cock in my mouth.

He began to fuck my face. He pushed his hardness deep in my mouth then he withdrew to the tip then plunged it into my mouth -- over-and-over-and-over!

His pre-cum slick on my tongue. I tickled his cum-slit. Then his penis throbbed and expanded in my mouth. He shouted: "I'M CUMMING JOHNNY -- I'M CUMMING JOHNNY..."

His cum filled my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed. I loved the taste in my mouth. My hard cock throbbed inside my panties. Then I licked his penis clean as it slid from between my lips.

Billy collapsed on top of me. I held him tight.

When his breathing returned to normal we kissed. We kissed and petted each other like teenagers in the back seat of a car. My cock was throbbing -- begging for release. I was trembling with the need to cum. Billy's cock was hard again, too. I held it for him.

"Sweetie, I want to make you cum like you've never cum before!" He was stroking my cock through my panties.

I almost came just hearing those words. "O-Ohh...yes, Billy -- Yesss....make me cum....PLEEEZZZZZ...."

"Baby, I want to fuck you -- I want to pop your cherry!" He looked me in the eyes. "Sweetie, tell me you want me to fuck you...say it, Johnny, beg me to fuck you in the ass!"

I was delirious with lust -- out of my mind with the need to cum. "Ooooo, Billy...yes, yes, fuck my ass, Billy. Please fuck my ass, Billy! MAKE ME CUM WITH YOUR HARD COCK IN MY ASS BILLY!!"

Billy pulled off my panties. He roughly forced me onto my stomach. He pushed my head into the pillow.

"Lift your ass off the bed, Johnny. Raise your hips and spread your legs!"

I knew I was in a deliciously obscene position -- my ass up high -- level with his cock -- my virgin bottom-hole exposed to his view. I felt wicked and wanton and wonderful!

Billy's cock was still slick with his cum and my saliva. He placed it at my entrance -- my anus. He gently pushed the head inside me. I groaned into the pillow -- it hurt -- it hurt a lot, but I didn't pull away. He pushed his hips steadily forward -- his cock slid further-and-further into my asshole. I screamed into the pillow. Billy was undeterred. Then I felt his wispy pubic hairs against my bottom-cheeks. His cock was all the way inside me!

He stopped. He let me get accustomed to the feeling of his cock in my hole. He flexed his cock -- it expanded and I groaned. I was sweaty and my heart was pounding. I willingly spread my legs for a man and allowed him to impale my asshole on his cock. Then he began fucking me.

Slowly, deliberately, in-and-out, in-and-out, in-and-out. My own cock-slit oozed pre-cum. Then his panty-covered hand grasped my penis. I shivered with ecstasy. He stroked my cock while he increased his tempo. His ass-fucking tempo.

Suddenly, the pain was gone! I felt every vein and bump on his hard, smooth cock as he plowed in-and-out of me. I wiggled my butt at him. He fucked me harder. Animal noises came from our throats. We were lost in the fucking. The primal fucking of my ass. My balls began churning -- it wouldn't be long now. I frantically pushed back to meet his plunging cock. His hand furiously stroked my throbbing penis. We came at the same time!

Our shouts and screams echoed through the room. He pumped load-after-load of hot cum into my bowels. My cum exploded in his panty-covered hand -- he milked every last drop out of me. He collapsed on top of me. I could still feel his wonderful penis inside me. Then it shrank and slipped out of my anus. A pool of Billy's cum formed on the bed sheet as it dripped -- dripped -- dripped from my deflowered asshole.

The next afternoon at 4 o'clock I started my job. My bottom was still sore from the fucking Billy had given me, and I could taste and smell Billy's semen: he'd insisted I suck his cock before I left for work. I was a little self-conscious hoping no one else could smell it.

As for the job, it wasn't very pleasant. It was a high crime area and one of our main duties was to watch for shoplifters. Now I basically believe in the inherent good of my fellow man, but after a few hours on the job, that philosophy was greatly tested. When a customer snatched a bottle of scotch and ran out the door before my very eyes, and my boss chewed me out for not chasing him, well, needless to say, I knew early on that this would not be my lifelong career.

Eight hours seemed like an eternity. I passed the time by day-dreaming of Billy's soft lips, his smile, his laughter, and his wonderful penis.

When I got home I went straight to his room. We made love until the wee hours of the morning. We slept -- we ate -- then I sucked his cock before I went to work again.

Finally my work week was coming to an end. I'd be a free man for two whole days. Billy and I planned a trip to the Gulf; maybe spend the night in a motel. We'd have long walks on the beach, and maybe even a picnic lunch.

I was giddy with happiness as I drove home from work. Wow, I thought. I'm acting like a schoolgirl in love.

I went to my apartment first. We had started something new: Billy would come to my place and pick out an 'outfit' he wanted me to wear and leave it on the bed; I would change into it, and go upstairs to his place.

I was humming a song as I unlocked my door and went inside. Odd? The table lamp next to the sofa was on. I turned, and my heart skipped a beat, "O-Oh...geeez...Mister T, you startled me!"

He sat on the far end of the sofa close to the lamp. He had something in his hand; it must have been the remote for the television because suddenly I could hear the sound: "Ooooo, Billy...yes, yes, fuck my ass, Billy. Please fuck my ass, Billy! MAKE ME CUM WITH YOUR HARD COCK IN MY ASS BILLY!!"

I couldn't have been more stunned if someone had hit me with a brick! All color drained from my face. I watched the television: It was the night Billy took my virginity. It wasn't at all how I remembered it. The television made it look dirty, ugly, depraved -- two queers having queer sex. A queer guy bending over while another queer fucked him in the ass.

OH MY GOD!! I was trembling; shaking. I was speechless.

Finally Mister T spoke: "Billy did one helluva job, didn't he?" Huh? I wondered. "Oh, yeah...I watched all your tapes today...he was able to 'turn-you-out' in less than a week! He changed you from a confident young man to a babbling little faggot begging for cock in a matter of days! Amazing...simply amazing!"

I didn't understand what he meant. What on earth was he talking about?

He saw the confused look on my face. "Billy set you up, boy."

My mind was screaming: That couldn't be. Billy loves me -- I love Billy. He wouldn't do something like that!

I finally had to say something: "B-Billy wouldn't...Billy couldn't...why, why...why would he do that?"

"Because he works for me and I told him to do it!"

A hard punch in my stomach wouldn't have hurt as much as his words. Now I wanted to cry. I'd never felt betrayal like this in my life. I fought hard to keep from crying.

"Don't blame, Billy, he didn't have a choice. As a matter-of-fact, he's quite fond of you."

I still didn't get it. "Well, what...why...what is this about?"

"It's very simple. Billy signed a contract to work for me -- his contract is almost up. I need a new boy to take Billy's place, and -- voila! -- here you are!"

"Work for you? What kind of work?"

"Well," he laughed. "Let's just say it's so easy you could work on your back -- or work on your knees!"

My face turned a dark red. He laughed loudly.

"WHAT IN THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK I WOULD EVER DO THAT FOR YOU?" I was furious.

The smile was gone from his face. He pointed to the television: "You little twit, I've got photographs and videos of every single time you played with Billy's cock -- every time you sucked his cock -- and every time you bent over and let him fuck you in the ass! Remember those references you gave me for the apartment? How would you like it if ALL OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS RECEIVED A COPY OF THEM?"

Holy shit! I finally understood!

There was a long silence. Then Mister T said, "Here's how it's going to be: Billy has about a month left on his contract. In that time you will be his bitch, and he'll teach you what you need to know. In the meantime, you'll continue working your job...I hear you don't much care for it, but look at the bright side -- you only have to work there another month. When Billy leaves, I'll give you the same deal I gave him, and you'll sign a contract to work for me. Do you understand?"

What could I say? A million thoughts whirled around my head. My God!

"I ASKED: DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

The harshness of his voice jolted me back into reality.

"Y-Yes."

"YES WHAT?"

"Yes, I understand Mister T."

"Good, boy," he said, then he opened the robe he was wearing -- he was naked underneath and his erect cock sprang into view. "Watching your tapes gave me a hard-on, and Billy says you're getting quite good with that mouth of yours. Take off all your clothes and put them on the chair!"

"Yes, Mister T." I stripped. My mind was a blank. What could I do?

"Good, boy," he said. "Get on your knees and come over here!"

His cock was huge compared to Billy and me; probably 7 inches long, and an inch-and-a-half around.

He saw my wide eyes, and laughed: "Yeah, you finally get to suck a 'man's cock', not one of those scrawny little dicks that you and Billy have."

I sucked his cock. It was difficult at first, but I eventually found a rhythm. He took a long time to cum. My jaws ached. When his cock began to shoot he grabbed my head and held me in place, he wanted to make sure I ate all his cum.

When he finished, he wiped his greasy cock with my hair. He got up to leave.

Before he walked out he said: "Knock on my door at 10 o'clock sharp for breakfast."

I went to the bathroom and gargled with mouth wash. My mind was reeling. Billy -- oh, Billy, what's going on? How could you sell me out?

I couldn't hold the tears back any longer. I went to bed and cried myself to sleep.

12