10th Anniversary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I listened I hung on every word. The pain I felt was still there but a weird feeling started to come over me. I was somehow happy my wife had experienced something like this but hated it wasn't with me.

"I had cum several times," she continued. "Each a bit stronger than the last one. And all that time Tommy just kept slowing thrusting in me while he kissed and caressed me all over. It was like he was an octopus with everything that was happening. And then I knew we were both reaching that point. He had already cum inside me a few times and I had told him at some point the previous night I was on the pill and he was glad about that. And then he said something for the first time since we started making love."

"Jill baby," he said. "I wish you weren't on the pill."

I said, "Why?"

"Because I wish this," he said through a beating heart. "I wish this was for us."

"And with that he started to cum in me with what seemed to be more than a dozen powerful and fulfilling thrusts each shooting his cum deeper while I too exploded in what was the most powerful orgasm of my life. I couldn't form sentences let alone come up with words so we just somewhat panted and slowly came down from the high we were on."

"That was amazing Jill," he said. "I knew it would be that much better."

"Again his words were perfect for the moment and made me feel so amazing. We started kissing again and I was holding him tight. And eventually as we cuddled we fell asleep."

For the last 30 minutes I had been on the most emotional roller coaster of my life as my wife bared her truth to me. I had asked for it. I had to hear it to understand how it happened and why it happened. But I also needed a break from hearing it even though I knew we weren't done.

"I think I need to take a break," I told her. "We're not done but I need to digest everything I've heard before I hear more. Ok?"

"That's fine," my wife responded. "Would you say that I have been as truthful as I can be so far?"

"Yeah I think you've been truthful and then some," I responded.

"Then it's my turn to ask you to be honest, at least just one question, ok?" she said.

"Ok," I asked.

My wife stood up from her chair and only had on her still wrinkled sundress.

"You've been sitting there listening to me and I could tell your cock was getting harder and harder the more I talked and the more you heard. I'm not foolish enough to ask you in this moment if that has to do with Tommy but I do have my one question."

With that my wife slowly let the straps of her sundress go and maneuvered it down her body so it sat in a pile on the floor. She stepped out of it completely naked. I could see what looked like bite marks around her tits. Then I saw something I had never seen before on my wife, or should I say not on my wife. Her pussy was completely bare, no hair anywhere. It was simply amazing looking and then as I stared closer I saw that there were obviously still cum stains in and around her pussy and thighs. My mouth dropped a bit.

"My question," she started as she saw me look her over. "At this very moment do you find your wife beautiful and desirable?"

I just nodded yes.

"Then for the first time in your life do something about it," she said.

I was never the aggressor in our relationship when it came to sex and she wasn't much of one either which is another reason we found ourselves in this position I guess. We both were more on the submissive side. But in that moment my wife was giving me an ultimatum of sorts. I stood up and she smiled and started walking towards the bedroom. My god was her ass always that beautiful I thought to myself.

My wife got in the bed and faced me with her legs spread as I undressed. She playfully cooed at me as my hard 5-inch cock sprang free. I got up in the bed between her legs and she stopped me by holding me back at my chest.

"One more question," she asked as I looked on. "Are you going to fuck me or make love to me?"

"Right now I am going to fuck you," I said.

She smiled as I pushed her hand out of the way and sunk my cock into her. Her pussy was definitely different. It was loose but it was wet and warm and it was again in this moment mine. So I was going to fuck her and get the rest of the story later.

12