12 Months Later Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave Kelly meets Slave Cecelia.
1.7k words
4.04
86.5k
34

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
486 Followers

Chapter One: The Meeting

I knocked on the hotel room door. Kelly, my sex-slave, opened the door. She was dressed only in black heels, black thigh-length nylons, and a collar. I had instructed her to rent the room this time, and be prepared for my 4:00pm arrival. So far, so good.

I strolled in past her without saying a word. I put my bag on the table and turned around. She was now kneeling in front of the table with her hands behind her head.

This would be our third tryst together. We were both happily married to vanilla spouses, and lived very far away from each other. So trysts were confined to every 6 months so far. This one would be different from the others. For a start, we were spending the weekend together, instead of just one night.

Kelly had proven to be everything I was looking for in a sex-slave. She was compliant, obedient, and open to any humiliating behavior demanded of her. She was also attractive for a married legal secretary in her late thirties. She was still sporting the brunette-bob hairstyle that she knew I preferred on her.

"Get on the bed. Lay on your back centered, with your head at the foot of the bed, your feet facing the headboard."

Kelly moved instantly. She knew to follow an order immediately, and precisely. I would not hesitate to punish her otherwise.

It was a king-size bed. I had made that requirement clear. While Kelly lay on the bed, I started unpacking my bag. I took out a leather blindfold first, and blindfolded her.

Then I took some ropes and cuffs. I attached some padded bracelets to her ankles and wrists, and strung the ropes through loops on the sides. I stretched her arms out to the sides and tied them to the posts under the bed. I stretched out her legs, and tied them to the bedposts.

I inserted a ball-gag into her mouth. I then inserted earplugs into her ears, and covered them with earmuffs. I checked my watch, and it was 4:10. Since I still had five minutes, I sat down with my phone to check my email.

At 4:15 exactly, I got up, grabbed another blindfold from my bag, and opened the front door. Standing outside was Cecilia. She was in her late 20's. She had long red hair, and pale skin, and was dressed in a short dress, black heels and nylons.

I had met Cecilia on the same BDSM site that I had met Kelly on about 4 months ago. She was a single college student who lived a little closer to home, and I had been able to get together twice with her so far.

Her goals were a little different than mine, or Kelly's. She wasn't someone in a vanilla marriage looking for something spicier on the side. Cecilia was single, and looking for a long-term relationship with a dominant male. She had initially been opposed to the idea of fooling around with a married man when I had reached out to her, but gradually warmed up to the point where she was willing to meet for coffee when I was in her town.

The chemistry was undeniable when we met, and I proposed getting a hotel room. She was very hesitant, but finally agreed, and we spent the rest of the night together. Once she was naked before me, she submitted completely. I trained her exactly as I'd trained Kelly, for I wanted them to be on the same page when I got them together.

I handed the blindfold to Cecilia, and she put it over her eyes as per her prior instructions. I then attached the collar, and pulled her into the room with the leash. Once inside, I stripped her down to her heels and nylons, and cuffed her hands behind her back.

The next phase of my plan was the tricky part. I led Cecilia to the foot of the bed, and had her stand there for a moment. Neither Kelly nor Cecelia could see anything. Kelly couldn't hear much, if anything, and also wasn't making a sound. So there was nothing for Cecilia to hear. The only thing that would give anything away would be the scent of the other woman. Part of me would have liked to leave them both there for a while, but I had a schedule to maintain.

I came up behind Cecilia, and gently pushed up on the back of her thigh. She lifted her leg up, and I pushed it forward until it rested on the bed, with her ankle over Kelly's upper arm. Both women obviously knew something was up now. I quickly gripped Cecilia's cunt, and pushed/lifted her other leg over. I really wasn't sure this part would work, but I now had Cecilia kneeling on the bed over Kelly, her cunt directly over Kelly's head. There were some slight murmurs of surprise emanating from behind the gags, but that was all so far.

I came around to the side, put a hand on Cecilia's back, and gripped her leash. I guided her down until her face rested over Kelly's cunt. This had the effect of bending Cecilia's legs, so that her cunt now pushed against Kelly's ball-gag. I cuffed Cecilia's ankles, and tied them to the same posts that Kelly's hands were tied to. Then I removed Kelly's earplugs and muffs.

I stood up to admire my handiwork. Two women who had never even been spanked until a year ago were now bound, gagged, blindfolded together on the bed in front of me. I'm sure their minds were racing. They were both breathing heavier, and starting to sweat, but neither of them was panicking outright. It was time for some instructions.

"When I remove the gags, you will begin orally pleasuring each other, and continue until you are re-gagged. I realize that this may be a stressful situation, and may be something you hadn't bargained for. However, you are my slaves, and are specifically expected to satisfy my deviant sexual desires. You are expected to do as I say without question. You may say your safe words if you don't wish to participate, and we will end this immediately. We will dress and go our separate ways, and there will be no ill will. However, if you don't say them, and you hesitate at all to participate, you will be punished."

I removed Cecilia's gag, and she started to lick Kelly, tentatively at first. Kelly started moaning a little. I took off Kelly's gag, and she started in on Cecilia. I was pretty sure that Cecilia would be up for this, as she'd mentioned a passing curiosity in bisexuality before. Kelly had never indicated any interest in having sex with a woman, so I didn't know how she would react. I was half expecting to hear her safe word. But I didn't.

Cecilia, being on top, maneuvered herself over Kelly's tongue to get maximum coverage in her sweet spot. As she became hotter, she literally ground herself into Kelly's face. This had the effect of pushing Kelly's nose into the crack of her ass.

Cecilia started coming within a few minutes, and stopped licking. I picked up my belt and thrashed her across the ass once. She screamed out. Then I grabbed her hair and pushed her face back into Kelly's cunt.

"Do not stop licking until you are told to. You will be punished for that."

I let the two of them go at it for about 20 minutes. Once Cecilia had come, the floodgates were open. They both had orgasm after orgasm, straining against their bonds, and screaming into each other's cunts while they tried desperately not to stop licking.

I undressed as they went at it. Their bodies got slicker and slicker as the sweat pored out of them. The mixture of the sweat and cunt juice made it smell as if twelve women had just spent a few hours being fucked in our hotel room.

When I'd had enough, I yelled, "stop" loudly to get their attention, and they stopped. They both lay covered in sweat, bodies twitching, faces glistening with cunt juice.

I uncuffed them and helped them both to the floor. I arranged them so that they knelt side-by-side on the floor, hands behind head. They were ungagged, but still blindfolded. They were both starting to get a little sticky now as the sweat started to dry.

I put the tip of my cock up against Kelly's lips. She took it in and started to suck me off. Then I withdrew, grabbed Cecilia by the hair, and slapped her hard. She cried out in surprise and pain. Then I went back to being sucked off by Kelly.

I alternated Kelly's cock sucking with Cecilia's punishment until I was about to come. Cecilia had been slapped so many times by now that tears were flowing through her blindfold. I pulled out of Kelly, and shoved my cock into Cecilia's mouth.

"Do not swallow," I said. I grasped Cecilia's hair and shoulder hard as I came in her mouth.

After I'd ejaculated completely, I put my cock back into Kelly's mouth for a minute, and had her clean it off.

I gagged both slaves with their ball-gags, which were still covered in sweat and cunt-juice. I cuffed their hands behind their backs, and led them in singly to the bathroom. Once there, I stripped them of their heels, nylons, and leashes. Then I guided them into the shower, placing them side-by-side on their knees. I'd specified the need for a large walk-in shower for this purpose.

Kelly and Cecilia both knew what was coming next. Kelly wasn't overly fond of this next activity, while Cecilia found it to be a turn-on.

After a few minutes of concentration, I started to urinate on them. It was hard to keep from getting hard again, with two naked slaves on their knees in front of me. I had to get any thoughts of what the weekend held out of my mind in order to piss on them.

It took some time, but I covered them both in urine. My eyes were closed during the golden shower. When I opened them, the bodies of both slaves were soaked in piss. They were in the right place, because they really needed a shower bad.

Next-Chapter Two: The Unveiling

docmagnus
docmagnus
486 Followers