12 Months Later Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers

I fucked Kelly harder and harder as I started building up to the point where I could come. Kelly was a sloppy, sweaty mess of ass-fucked slave. My cock made a sploshing sound as it rammed in and out of her overly-lubricant ass. Kelly was making all kinds of noises under her gag. This was the most extreme limit she'd ever been pushed to. And she had to come before I did.

I ordered Celia to kneel on the bed beside Kelly, facing the other way. Celia reached under and started playing with Kelly's nipples and cunt. She had the touch, and Kelly started moaning like an animal. I had Celia talk dirty as well.

"Take it, you bitch" Celia ordered, "Take it like I did. Better hope you cleaned yourself well, because you know you're licking that cock clean after it spurts all in your ass. Let me hear you scream, whore. Scream. Scream."

And then came the explosion.

Celia and I put Kelly over the edge. She screamed like bloody murder into her gag as she came and came and came. Her orgasms seemed to last forever. Celia didn't let up at all. She kept working Kelly all the way through, and even gave Kelly a little love-bite on the ass.

When Kelly was done she slumped down on her elbows. I could tell that she wanted nothing more than to collapse in a heap. But I wasn't done.

I was edging closer to coming, but it was always a slow climb when I'd waited too long. I stared at Kelly's ass with Celia's face nestled on top of it, and tried to block everything out of my mind as I concentrated. Celia, sadistically, kept rubbing Kelly's sweet spot even though Kelly was well and truly done.

There was probably a five minute buildup from the time I felt my orgasm starting, until the time I finally came. And boy did I come. My cock exploded as I shoved it as far into Kelly's ass as I could and held it there. I kept it pressed in there as my orgasm kept going. My cock was so sensitive, that every little movement seemed to trigger a little more semen coming out. This was the most intense orgasm I could ever remember having. I kept my cock in until it had exhausted all of its semen. While it was in, I ordered Celia to remove Kelly's gag.

"I hope you know what to do when I pull out, Bitch."

I pulled out.

Kelly seemed too exhausted to do anything, but as soon as my cock was out, she was on the move. She hurriedly turned around and swallowed as much of my cock as she could get in her mouth. She then sucked it clean. When she was done, she got up on her knees. Celia was ready, and immediately rinsed her mouth out with more mouthwash. After they were done, Kelly spoke.

"May I have permission to speak, Master?"

"Yes."

"Thank you for the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life, Master. My butt is beyond sore, and my mouth still tastes like jizm and ass, but it was worth it."

I kissed Kelly on the forehead.

"You are released from service. Slut", I said to Celia, "take the Bitch into the bathroom. Clean her in the shower, and attend to her needs."

Celia led Kelly into the bathroom. As soon as I heard the water flowing, I collapsed into a sweaty heap on the bed. I'm sure Kelly would've liked to have done the same, but it was getting late, and she had the longest drive ahead of her.

I listened to the sounds of a long, leisurely shower. Apparently Celia gave Kelly a massage in the shower. Celia waited on Kelly as Kelly primped and did her makeup. Celia then helped Kelly get dressed. When Kelly was ready, I told Celia to give her a goodbye kiss. Celia wrapped her arms around Kelly, and kissed her deeply.

"What's your name", asked Kelly, "Mine is—"

SWAT!

I swatted Kelly's ass to shut her up.

"You don't need to know each other's names. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master", they said in unison.

"Your turn in the bathroom, Slut."

Celia kissed Kelly once more, and went in to the bathroom to primp for her drive home. I saw Kelly to the door. She turned and kissed me.

"Thank you, Master. This was intense. I never knew if I could have sex with a girl before. Now I know. I'm open to it again if you want."

"Excellent" I said, as I kissed her goodbye. "I have bad news though. I think I still taste some ass in your mouth."

Kelly flashed me the wickedest smile I'd ever seen from her.

"We'll see if my husband can taste it when I get home."

One more kiss, and she was gone.

Celia came out of the bathroom. I released her. She started to dress as I got showered. I was just about to step in, when she called me out.

"I may have a slight confession", she said.

"Yes?"

"I had an intuition that today might end in ass-to-mouth for the loser when you ordered us to wrestle. So I made damn sure I didn't lose."

"I see. Hey, is that your butt-plug on the floor?"

Celia turned around and bent over.

SNAP!

I tagged her with a perfect towel snap. She let out a loud yelp as the towel stung her already sore ass.

Celia turned around to glare as she rubbed her butt, but couldn't suppress her evil little smile.

docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers
12