14 Hours Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's in control, and I'm starting to like it.

I jerk him with my right while I reach through my legs to finger and rub my clit. I want him to come so bad, and I want us to do it at the same time. I know he has a pretty solid reset time, but I don't want an intermission.

I suck hard as I pull back up, my lips leaves his cock releasing a loud suction cup sound. "Fuck me," I say. It sounds more like a plea.

Will pulls me up and turns as I fall, make me land on my back and him on top of me. With our all natural lube he slips into my pussy with ease, the only effort is pushing it all of the way in. Will hurts just a little, and it literally takes my breath away. His arms wraps around me, and he presses his lips to mine.

It's hypnotic. Slow deep thrusts while he kisses my lips, neck, and shoulder. I have most guys flip me over and pound me from behind because doggy is my orgasm position, but he's intimate. Will wants me to enjoy it too. His rhythm is perfect, and I start to move my hips to follow it. We're in synch, and I already start to feel it. I'm going to come again. We're not even five minutes in, and I feel it.

I lock onto his movement, and before I know it, I grab his back and move my face to the side to shout. My scream echoes in his room for a moment before he pulls my mouth back, making me yelp into him. His speed increases, making my muffled volume increase.

I'm normally in a different position by now, but we stay in different variations of missionary. Laying on our sides with my left leg up, both of my legs over his shoulders, him holding my ankles to really open me up and go deep.

"I'm almost there," He groans mid dive.

How do I want him? Drill it into me and cream pie? Pull out and cover my snatch and belly? Face fuck me and swallow or facial. If we were doggy I weirdly like it when a guy sprays all over my back. I'm not in charge though, Will is.

Will starts to ram me hard, pulling my legs wider, allowing him to push into me to the base for the first time. It hurts so good, and I come again. Our moans complement each other as pushes deep and holds it, and I feel his cum begin to spurt inside of me. His cock pulsates, and I feel every expansion intensely. He moves his hips in shallow motions to massage himself, to milk out the last drops.

We're both breathing hard, a thin layer of sweat on our bodies, as he leans downs and begins to kiss me again. His lips are firm and passionate, and our bodies are still attached at the hip. Minutes after he filled my pussy, he slowly slid himself out, lying next to me and continuing our tongue spiral.

I'm entranced, and his assault on my senses are dizzying. His hands never leave my form, caressing and massage me. I lose track of time before I reach down and feel his firmness has returned. My body is aching to feel him again, so I begin to rotate, but he's knows my intent before I did and pulls me up on top of him. I align the head of his cock with my slit and drop down. I'm still sobbing wet, my pussy eats his cock, our hips colliding, making me exclaim with a squeal. I arch my back up and place my palms on his thighs, using my arms and knees to rise and fall.

Will's hands grip my ass, assisting me and saving some of my energy. I'm about to come again, and every orgasm has been a different experience. When I start to scream, his hands move to my tits and clit, and I lose my strength and collapse backward. Even while leaned back, Will keeps massage my clit, my hand reaches to pry him away. His other hand holds mine at bay, leaving me helpless to mumble and squirm.

Showing me mercy, he stops to adjust us into missionary again.

"Fuck me from behind," I whisper, my voice gone, the words falling out of my mouth limply. I have no strength left, my body is putty, my mind is mush. I'm left to communicate with minimal body motion and hushed tones.

I'm flipped to my knees, Will pushing pillows beneath me to keep me upright. He enters me, inch by inch, slowly, as if to determine how much my cunt could comfortably manage. My knuckles go white gripping the sheet when he decided only all of him would do, his balls swing up into my pelvis.

His pull back feels like half, his thrust is all. It's slow, but it's forceful, my body rocking forward and back, the only thing keeping my tits from uncomfortably moving was the pillow beneath them. Pushing all of the way in, he tilts his body down on top of mine, returning to those shallow orgasm thrusts. His lips warm my back, both of his hands shoved between the pillow and me to cup my breasts.

One hand leaves and travels to my clit, making me gasp as I feel it again. I've never had this many orgasms, but he's perceptive of when and where to place his hands to match the cadence of his dick in me. Only a few months ago he had never done any of this.

What a difference a few months make.

"What number was that?" Will teases, that cocky bastard.

"Harder," I say, almost a dare to myself. Can I take an even larger beating than I've been taking?

Will's hands returns to my hips, and he obliges. His half thrust becomes a full, and he's beating the shit out of my snatch. I pull the pillow up to bite into it, pushing it into my face to suppress my cries. I lose my breathe and come up for air, struggling to inhale enough to revitalize myself. My voice bellows out, and when I try to hush it with the pillows, my hair is pulled back, leaving me no choice but to fill his room and likely his entire house with my screams.

Will tires out a few minutes later, and I'm grateful and disappointed.

"I'm there," Will says, pausing, likely to decide where the finale where be.

"Give me your dick," I say, Will pulling out and laying back. I turn around and immediately lunge my mouth onto his cock and feverishly start sucking and stroking. I want him to come so bad, he deserves the best orgasm of his life right now.

His voice goes jagged, and I start jerking him hard with my lips wrapped around his head. His cock pushes against my lips, and he shots into the back of my mouth. The moment I taste it, I jerk harder, swallow the first spurt as the second and third follow. It's Will's turn to squirm, and I enjoy watching him dance. I drink him up, but I don't stop playing with him until he goes limp in my mouth.

I fall next to him in bed, both of us catching our breath and laughing. I don't try to kiss him, but I kiss his chest. I've never been this satisfied or content in my entire life. I've had good sex, even great sex. I can't conceive what made this one different. With my head on his chest, his arm draped over my body, only one thing was bouncing around my head. I don't know if I'm scared or happy with what I said next, but said it, more to myself than to him.

"I love you."

12