14 Hours Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha pulls me out of her, and I flip Chloe onto her side and kiss her again. Long, firm, passionate kiss. If I'm not making Samantha envious I'm doing it wrong. I caress her breast with one hand, and finger her with the other, never losing lip to lip contact. I use this to build up the emotional momentum I'll need to persuade her.

I know she's ready to start again when she stops stroking my shaft and starts trying to guide it into her. With the hand I was fingering her with, I lift up her top leg and enter her, holding her leg under her knee. I never stop kissing her as I gently slid in and out, massaging my dick with her cunt. I feel her moans echo in my mouth. She's nearly there.

I pull my lips away, place them next to her ear and softly say, "I would love to cum inside of you."

"I don't know..." Chloe starts to counter.

"You know how good it'll feel. It'll feel so good for me too. Today has been perfect, and I still have a few more ways I want to fuck you."

"I want those," Chloe replies.

"Your body is amazing, I can't get enough of it. After this, I want to keep going, and cum again. Maybe on your perfect tits, or maybe on that cute face when you're ready for that..."

"I'm ready for that now, you can paint me. I want to suck your dick limp."

"That's not what I want right now. Right now I want to fill your pussy up," I say, and she's broken.

"Kiss me while you cum," Chloe says as her only condition.

I press my lips into her and increase my speed, and I start to cum. My rhythm increases, and I feel her clench with every pulsation. For several minutes I slowly continue, before finally pulling out all the way.

"That was the best ever," Chloe says out of breath. Chloe didn't even ask for the money, I guess maybe because it would cheapen the moment.

-Will-

I'm apparently clear to have sex with approved women. Kind of like my open disclosure policy with Kori, only it's about disclosing the actions I want to do with other women and getting the okay. Is this a healthy relationship? I guess I'll know when Samantha wants to have sex with another guy, and how I react. That's kind of inevitable.

Chloe is approved, so three weeks before graduation she's sucking my dick in the photography room with the door locked after normal school hours. Thankfully her plan is for me to enjoy a prolonged event, so I don't have to explain my endurance from the other day. For fifteen minutes Chloe rubs her clit and fingers her pussy until I shoot into her mouth.

"Are you sure Samantha is fine with this?" Chloe asks, readjusting her panties to normal and gargling some water.

"That's what she's claiming. She's got the approved list of side bitches," I say, Chloe directing a weird look at me, "Samantha's words, not mine."

"I was gonna say, that didn't sound like you," Chloe says with a laugh, "What happens when she wants a different guy?"

"In theory I'm supposed to be cool with it," I say, still unsure if I will be when that time comes.

"Theory huh?" Chloe asks, the two of us leaving room, closing the door behind us, "For all future encounters if we so choose, I'd like to be a little smarter. I took plan b just in case, but condom for now on."

"The no condom thing is a Samanthaism, I really don't care either way. I'll abide by that from here out."

"I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you. You were always that quiet guy. I'd never assume you'd fuck like a machine," Chloe says with smile, "I gotta get home, but maybe this weekend, just us?"

"I'll let you know," I reply, her giving me one last smile before walking the other direction down the hall.

I leave the school and returned home, where my father is waiting for me at the dinner table.

"Will, I want to talk for a minute," Dad says. I am in route to pass the entrance of the dining room, but I stop and sit across from him.

"A few months ago, I asked for an update on college, and you said you'd get back to me," he begins, me sighing, because I know how disappointing this conversation is going to get.

"I haven't sent out any applications since all of the ones were rejected at the end of last school year," I say, him nodding in a surprisingly understanding way.

"That disappointment is hard to force yourself to go through again. Who do you feel you disappointed? Your mother and I, or yourself?"

It is way too late in the day to ask me these questions of introspection. What do you want me to say? I have no college options even if I had aspirations, and I knocked a girl up a few months ago. I'm fucked, I came to terms with that.

"Probably myself," I answer.

"I don't believe that you mean that," dad says. Brace for impact, here comes the bullshit train, "You're more worried about what we think, because we've maintained this admittedly, harsh expectation of you academically. You've always struggled, this isn't new. There is a quote from Einstein that goes, 'if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid'."

That wasn't entirely bullshit. Actually, none of that was.

"My generation has failed yours, by filling your heads with this idea that you absolutely need college to succeed in any meaningful way. My dad was like that too, and I remember when I was your age, I said I wouldn't be like my dad. I lied to myself, but then again, I wasn't a father when I said that.

"I'm going to ask you a question, that was never afforded to me. What do you want to do?" Dad asks.

I know that answer. I want to build things. Trade school, learn carpentry, welding, just working with my hands. I can stare at a math problem for two weeks and have no idea, the answer will never fill my mind. I can also draw plans and put what was in my mind into the physical world. Nothing is better than finishing a project, taking a step back, and seeing it accomplished. My work is done, and there is a tangible object in front of me.

"I don't know," I lie, and he knows I'm lying. I know he knows I'm lying.

"I want to show you something I found," dad says, standing up from the chair and leading me into the garage. In the garage is now large object under a tarp. Why does this look so familiar? Dad removed the tarp and it's my china cabinet. When the hell did he get this, and who told him?

"I had a good long talk with your teacher. He said he has never seen a student as talented as you. I can see why he said that. Is that what you're doing when you say you're at the library?"

I nod, and he opens the cabinet, where a sheet of paper is present. He gestures toward the paper, and I reach over and hold it upright to my face. It's a filled-out application to a trade school I've been eying for two years. The school I've been too afraid to say I wanted to attend.

"I had a friend in high school like you, I went the academic route, he went to the trades. He makes more than I do, and we're not exactly poor," Dad says, as his little stamp of approval. It's not about money to him, it's about the practicality of living sustainably. You can't eat your dreams.

"That friend, is now an instructor at this school. I sent him pictures of your masterpiece, he's excited to meet you. This school is more financially practical as well, so you can use what's left over of what we've saved for your college, to take care of that baby."

Holy shit, how the fuck does he know about that?

"I had a visitor yesterday, a young lady named Kori. I would like to eventually meet some of your girlfriends before you break up. I know you two separated because of the pregnancy, but she very clearly cares about you. She told me about the cabinet."

I nearly fall over in guilt. While I was dicking two girls, Kori was telling my parents the things I was too scared to tell them. I never did deserve her, that is now abundantly certain.

"You have a few really hard years ahead of you, I'm not going to lie. You're taking the consequences of those actions head on, and I'm proud of that."

Proud. What a turn of events when my father finally says that word. Granted, he says it in the context of me facing my fuck ups, but I'll take it.

"Thanks dad."

12