14 Hours Pt. 14

Story Info
Kori meets Alice, and realizes something about herself.
8.1k words
4.79
17.2k
25

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Will-

I can hear the sound of everyone down stairs except for Chloe and I. Whenever Lili is over, she's insistent that she make everyone breakfast. No one has the heart to tell her besides pancakes, she's not very good at cooking. The eggs are never as ordered, the bacon is undercooked. Not raw, but it is rubbery.

Chloe groans as I get up and put on a pair of exercise shorts and a tank top. I kiss her head before I go what used to be our sitting room, but I set this room up as my gym. I laid down the rubber tiles and built most of the equipment myself, aside from the weights for the racks and the barbells.

I get in a few sets of bench, military press, standing curls, hammer curls, and end with pull ups. As I drop from the bar I turn to see Lili sipping coffee while leaning her shoulder against the frame. She has a grin on her face, and takes another drink, her eyes not leaving me.

"Don't stop because of me," Lili says as I grab my towel and stretch my arm across my chest. When I try to leave she doesn't move.

"I need to shower before work."

"Let me admire for a minute," Lili says, staring at my chest. "Go ahead."

I step passed her and go straight to the master bathroom attached to my bedroom. The water is hot before I step in, and I hear the curtain slide again. Chloe steps, letting the water run through her hair before I start rubbing her back with her body wash.

"I can smell the undercooked bacon from here," Chloe says, both of us laughing.

Rubbing her back becomes caress her breasts. That turns into her stroking my dick. From there I finger her, but that is interrupted by her sucking my cock as the water runs down our bodies. Do I escalate this to bending her against the wall or picking her up and lifting and dropping her on my dick? Or do I just enjoy it?

We are still trying to baby three, so I stop a few minutes in to pick her up. Chloe is one hundred and twenty points soaking wet, literally, so I can do this all day. The back of her knees are on the crease of my elbow, and her arms are draped over my neck. My hands are gripping her ass to hold her up.

The water is running lukewarm before I finally fill her up and we finish our shower.

Like any other day I arrive at work and pull the first order from the rotation list. Local install jobs jump to the top of the list. Kitchen cabinets by the looks of it. African Black wood, for a cabinet? Sounds like a douchebag. Let me explain.

African Black wood is expensive and isn't commonly used for kitchen cabinets. It's used more in decorative projects. Smaller designer cabinets for liquor for instance. Canes, walking sticks, pool cues, and other small products.

This guy saw it was expensive, and wanted a fancy looking expensive cabinet without knowing anything about furniture or carpentry. Douchebag.

"Hey going custom install, doing measurements today," I say to Samantha, poking my head into her office after grabbing the order. Day one is measurements and construction, day two is install.

"Alright," Samantha says, not looking away from her computer. Hard to imagine that at one point by this time of the day would have already came in her mouth.

I take the company truck to the site, a new house in a up and coming neighborhood that's been under construction for a year now. We build the frames for three of them. I knock on the door, a man greeting me in a jeans and a hoodie. Douchebag indeed.

"Mr. Leighton?" I ask.

"Paul, you here for the install?" He asks.

"Measurements today, I cut it back at the shop, install tomorrow," I confirm.

"Is that why it asks if I'll be home for today and tomorrow?" Paul asks.

"Yes sir it is," I say and he leads me into the house. The house is basically a shell, and at first look, appears they'd need to sink another forty to fifty thousand to finish. Maybe I can get a few more projects out of this guy. He shows me the kitchen, and we make small talk as I start making the measurements.

"Will?" I hear, me turning back to see Kori.

"You know each other?" Paul asks, and I don't even stop working.

"You gonna tell him or should I?" I ask, marking the measurement on the wall with a pencil. I can tell it annoys Kori a little I don't even stop to focus on the conversation.

"We dated in high school," Kori summarizes.

I look over at Paul, and he looks a little pompous and smug. His face almost saying, 'you're with so much better than this tradesman!'.

"We just got here, and we don't know anyone besides you guys. Want to double date, maybe get some dinner?" Kori asks, and Paul agrees that would be fun. He wants to show how much better he is. Samantha said he was a doctor as well. So much better than the man building his cabinet. He clearly doesn't know I own the company.

"I'll ask Chloe, see if she's cool with it. Our treat," I say, Paul insisting he pay. He wants to play my wallets bigger, that's cute. I'm not bragging, but the only thing bigger than my dick is my wallet.

"I insist, we asked you guys, it's only fair," Paul says, and I relent.

After measurements are complete, I leave in the company truck, and I can see him eying the truck against his car in the driveway. He has an older BMW, five years old by the look of it.

Chloe is okay with the date and my mom is able to watch the kids, so we drop them off on our way to the restaurant. Paul picks an Italian restaurant outside of town with a four-star rating. He's really trying to impress me or show Kori she ended up with so much better.

We arrive at the same time, Kori and Paul walking across the parking lot as we pull in and exit the vehicle. The SUV is Chloe's but the Porsche is mine, though Chloe loves to drive it every chance she gets. I can tell Paul was expecting the truck, or something that's not a Porsche.

"Lease?" Paul asks.

"It's mine, fully paid," I say, locking the door with the fob and walking with them to the door. Paul looks back at the car one more time before we enter. He's going to find out in an hour he picked the wrong restaurant. At least he actually made a reservation.

Paul is a cardiologist, and Kori is an oncologist, we learn this within minutes. He told us that so faster than someone tells you they're vegan. Our answers aren't as fancy. When the waiter asks for wines, Paul over pronounces the wines, wrong at that, and I don't even bother to correct him, the waiter smiling at me. He even makes up the vineyard he thinks it's from.

"I run the marketing and social media for the company, public relations basically. Will does everything under the rainbow with carpentry," Chloe says.

"That's awesome that you got to do what you actually wanted to do," Kori says, and she sincerely means that. Fiancé is a douche, but she's still a sweetheart.

"How long have you worked there?" Paul asks, Chloe looking at me, finally realizing I've been messing with him the entire time.

"Five years," I reply.

"Same job? Carpentry installs?" Paul asks.

"Sometimes. The orders come in and all employees pick their project off the stack. It has to be completed within two days, sometimes more depending on the job. Local install jobs reach the top of the stack. I was on rotation, and was just next to grab the install job."

"Jack of all trades then."

"I'm also a licensed welder, so that's fair," I say, Kori looking over at me.

"Stop messing with him," Kori says, laughing a little and turning to Paul. "He owns the company."

"Huh?" Paul says, looking over at me.

"You don't get CEOs doing customs installs very often, do you?" I ask, Paul shaking his head in shock. It's just as awkward for him as we eat, his tone shifting drastically. He asks our sales numbers last year, hoping we're relatively small.

"Eight million in sales last year. We were able to hire on three new guys and increase bonuses," I say, and he sinks into his chair.

When the waiter comes back, in an attempt to salvage his pride, he asks, "I'd like to meet the chef, this was excellent."

"The chef is in the middle of the dinner rush I'm afraid," the waiter says.

"Perhaps the manager or owner?"

"He's one of the co-owners," the waiter says gesturing toward me with a smile, then walks away holding back a laugh.

"We've been diversifying our investments," I say, Paul excusing himself to use the restroom.

"You could have warned me," Kori said, Chloe laughing out loud.

"I didn't know we were coming here until an hour out," I say, also laughing.

"He's a good guy, a little..."

"Smug?" Chloe asks.

"No, he's just..." Kori says, trying to think of a different word than smug. When it fits, it fits, and she's struggling, "A little smug."

"I get it, Will's the ex boyfriend, he's playing territorial. It's adorable," Chloe says, touching my leg under the table.

"When did you two start going out?" Kori asks, trying to make this conversation normal again.

"About a year after high school," Chloe answers, "He was dating Sam a little before that, but I snatched him up at the first chance."

"Did the kid thing, bother you at all?" Kori asked.

"That never really bothered me. I think watching him with Alice, was when I actually fell in love with him," Chloe says. Kori doesn't know what to make of that.

"I'm going to check the kitchen real quick, you guys keep talking," I say, kissing Chloe before I leave and walking to the kitchen.

-

-Chloe-

I've see many a girl regret a breakup, but nothing like this. I saw it with Samantha. I saw it with Lili and they never really went out. It would be easy to assume she regrets it because of the money he has now, but that's not it. It's because he's happy, and it was possible without her. I'm sitting across from her, and I'm realizing how much of polar opposites we are.

A girl with nothing but career in mind since the day she was sixteen, sitting across from a girl who stays home with two kids while the man works. Granted I work from home, but ninety percent of my day is Henry and Olivia. A family-oriented husband, across from a douche nozzle.

"Do you regret not working full time? Having a career?" Kori asks.

"I work marketing for the company, but no, I don't regret anything, It's our company," I reply.

"Did you guys plan on kids so soon?" Kori asks, desperate for a glimmer of regret with me. You're projecting sweetie, given the choice when you know the results, it's you who would go back and have his babies.

"I originally planned on kids a little later, but him having a daughter, gave me all I needed to know on how'd he'd be as a father. We're not done either, I want one or two more."

"Four kids?" Kori asks, like that was weird. Fuck you. Just fuck you, you judgmental bitch. You're all for choice until I choose something you don't like. I don't think she's trying to be a bitch, but that touched me the wrong way.

"At a minimum," I say, just to shock her. Five kids? Fuck it, let's do it.

"Maybe after thirty for me," Kori says.

"Everyone has a different plan," I say politely. I don't feel like picking a fight here.

"Are you worried about him working with his ex girlfriend?" Kori asks. Fair question. Samantha is harmless though, and Will knows better. Will is the one who has stopped that from still being a thing.

"Not at all, Samantha is aunt Sam to the kids. She's been involved but platonic," I say, which is accurate. She's not in love with Will anymore, I don't think. Lili still wants to fuck him though.

"Got any advice as a wife to a soon to be wife?" Kori asks.

"Yeah, a marriage means more sex, not less. Suck his dick raw, and clean as you cook," I say, as serious as I'm joking. Sex is the glue of a marriage.

"I'm trying to be civil and serious," Kori says.

"I was serious, suck his dick. Women seem to think, they get married and they can relax on the sex, like it's something single people do. If you cut off sex and blow jobs, don't come crying to me when he starts cheating or watching porn."

"Porn isn't that bad..."

"Does he watch porn?"

"I don't think so..."

"He watches porn, I promise you. Take the last time you sucked his dick, add the days, divide by two, that's how many times he's jerked off to porn since."

I see her doing the math in her head. Get to sucking darling, his nuts are blue.

"What is your guy's sex life like?" Kori asks. I put hers front of center, so fair enough.

"We have sex nearly every day," I say, and Kori is amazed. Like where do we find the time. I work at home, that's why we have time. We have friends and family to watch our kids. It's not a mystery.

"You didn't hear this from me, but Samantha and I double teamed him in high school," Kori says with a grin. Sabotage, seriously? Trying to make me pissed off that my husband did something ten years ago, before he started dating me. Something you think I can't give him again.

"The first time I had sex with Will was during a three some with Samantha, so I know what that's like," I reply, and that shuts her right up. Do you know how easy it would be for me to arrange a triple team with Samantha and Lili?

Paul sits back down, knocking Kori out of her funk I just put her in. I'll give it a few weeks before she starts trying to fuck Will.

-

-Kori-

This is why I didn't want to come home. I've heard from some of my friends in med school about times they won or lost the breakup. Basically comes down to who was worse off. I don't think either of us lost, but Will definitely won. By a large margin at that.

First, he's happy. Why wouldn't he be. He turned his skill into a successful business. His kids are adorable and well behaved. His wife seems to enjoy giving him blowjobs. Not to mention he looks amazing now. I don't know when he started working out, but I noticed.

I feel the need to make Paul feel adequate that night, so sleep with him. I hadn't thought of Will for awhile until I saw him again, and I couldn't stop thinking of him. I'm holding Paul's penis in my hand about to start sucking, thinking he's smaller than Will's. I can fit him all of the way, and Will can gag me at half-mast. When he's hard he pumps me for a few minutes, before grunting on top of me, and rolling to the side. Will would make sure I came.

"Will you help me finish?" I asked, playing with myself.

"Sure," he says, annoyance in his tone. His tone alone flips my libido to negative. I fake an orgasm just to go to sleep.

Paul has to work on something else when Will was coming to finish the install. I know he was lying, he just doesn't want to talk to Will again. Will threatens him, and its interesting he trust me enough to be alone with him. Maybe he assumes I'm not good enough for him instead of the other way around, and he won't even bother.

Will shows up, me answering the door, wearing my pajama shorts and a tank top with no bra. I have no plans with him, I'm just in my pajamas.

Will drags in the cabinet piece by piece, and the kitchen is a flurry of drills and levels to insure its even. He's so precise. Paul went with the African Blackwood with a dark stain. The appliances we picked out are also black, so I guess we're going with a rustic look.

"First person I've seen use African black wood for a kitchen cabinet," Will says, wiping sweat from his forehead, accidently flexing his bicep as he did. I wish he didn't do that. Makes the gangly man I had not satisfy me last night look even more pathetic. Will shaves every morning too, so his firmer and squared chin stands out impressively, compared to Paul's weak excuse of a beard that will never grow in no matter how often he says it will.

"Not common as a cabinet?" I ask.

"Instruments, custom pool sticks and cane handles. Some furniture like standing cabinets," Will explains.

"Is it expensive?" Kori asks.

"This cabinet is putting you back forty five hundred," Will says, and my eyes widen. He spent how much?! Paul can already taste his trust fund, and he can't even open it for another two years. We can't afford this.

"That because of the wood or labor?" I ask calmly.

"Labor we only charge fifty an hour, and our rate is fixed. If we promise a two hour install and it takes three, you only pay for two hours," Will says. He's the only fair contractor in the world. "We have to order more African black wood. People rarely buy it, we only keep enough in stock to meet the demand of our largest products."

"Sorry you need to get more inventory," I say.

"It's fine," he says, and begins placing all of his tools back into his bag. I walk over and pull on the cabinets. They don't stick, they close all of the way, they're very sturdy.

"Satisfied?" Will asks, and I hate he used that word. No I am not satisfied, I needed to fake an orgasm last night. Oh, you're talking about the cabinets.

"I need to have some words with Paul over the price, but they look really nice," I say, smiling over at him.

"Could you do me a favor, and stand right there next to them?" Will asks, and I do. Will takes a picture of me and the cabinet for his wall. I guess the custom installs have the customer in there as well. I remember the last time Will and I took pictures...stop thinking about him that way.

"Did you get my good side?" I ask playfully.

"You don't exactly have a bad side," Will says, checking the picture on the screen of his small digital camera. The picture of me sucking him off flash across mind. Stop it. "We might need to reshoot it." The picture of my leg over his shoulder flashes across my mind. Stop!

"Why?" I ask.

Will shows me the picture, and you can see my left nipple out the side of my tank top. I press my breasts together, blushing bright red and adjusting myself.

"You could have told me!" I say, walking passed him with my back to him to get a better shirt on.

"Not the most revealing picture we're taken together," Will says, and I stop cold. Does he still have them? I never thought about that before now. Does Will still have those pictures? "I don't have them anymore, I deleted them years ago." Thank god. The image of him railing me doggy style flashes across my mind.

"I'll retake the picture, just let me get ready," I say, pulling Paul's hoody from the coat rack and zipping it over myself. "Okay, ready."

We retake the picture, and I approve. The picture of Will giving me a facial flashes across my mind. I feel telling myself to stop is making it worse.

"Chloe Matson, that kind of came out of nowhere?" I ask impulsively.

"It came out of nowhere, for someone who wasn't here." Will says, and I know he has a point. Who am I to say something came out of nowhere?

"How long after we broke up, did you cash in that blowjob from Chloe? I'm going to assume that's how it started," I ask, and I know he's uncomfortable about answering that. I know he was dating Samantha days later.

"A few weeks. I actually had sex with Samantha before we officially broke up," Will says, and my fist clinches.

"You actually cheated on me?" I ask, and Will nods. He seems to legitimately regret that, and he assures me it ate Samantha alive for years. That only makes his current happiness more aggravating to me.

"You really have everything, don't you. A wife who fucks you silly, great kids, and your business," I say, and he knows I'm annoyed because I cursed.

"You got to be a doctor, like you always wanted. You didn't get dragged into my drama, like you wanted. Why do you seem so pissed?" Will asks.

"I fucking hate being a doctor," I say, sighing because I actually let it out. "I hate it. I can barely stand the sight of blood, I deal with miserable people on the worst days of their lives all day. What would it look like if I came back, saying I made a mistake?

"I don't even really remember that I got engaged, that just kind of happened like the script I wrote. Hit this age, do this. Hit that age, do this next. On top of that, he's kind of smug prick who spends nearly all of our money on cabinets because he has to live the same kind of life his parents have, who are also snobby smug pricks who look down their nose at me every time I visit. Icing on the cake, he can't even be bothered to give me an orgasm every once in a while. While probably take pride in making your wife cum."