14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 03

Story Info
Porn shoot gets kinky and James gets into it.
9.8k words
4.54
41.6k
19

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James arrived Monday morning at his appointed time. At Kristy's suggestion he had remained celibate all weekend. Two days without an ejaculation and James felt like a caged tiger. Mr. Penis was not happy.

The large space had been partitioned and made over. To James' delight he saw six women identically dressed - the prison guards. They had on light blue blouses and navy blue skirts of modest length that ended about two inches above their knees. Olivia, who was playing the warden, had on a black tie, but the others didn't. They all wore knee-high black boots. Mr. Penis was now happy.

Monica, who was directing the scene, was busy talking to three women who were holding large video cameras. James recognized two of them from the last time he was here. A couple of other technicians were standing nearby. It seemed that the entire film crew were female. Mr. Penis was getting happier by the minute. James looked around for Jane, but he didn't see her.

Olivia took James by the hand and introduced him to the other prison guards,

"Are you nervous," she asked?

"No, I'm raring to go."

"Good. You need to strip down. You can put your clothes over there."

James did, and he stood unfazed, buck naked amongst the clothed women. Nobody paid him much attention, although he sensed that a couple of the prison guards might have been ogling him.

Monica's conversation ended, the crew got in position, and Monica came up to James and the six actresses. "All you have to do, James, is follow Olivia's lead. You have no specific dialogue. She playfully touched James' cock. "Is he ready?"

"Please," James implored. "I haven't had sex all weekend. I'm ready to explode."

"Take it easy, okay? We got some special things planned for you. Do you want to know in advance or do you want to be surprised?"

"I think I like the surprise better...just as long as there is no anal."

"A promise is a promise," said Monica. "The element of surprise for you will make it more realistic and more exciting. Just remember that whatever happens, we here at Donkey love you very much and would not do anything to hurt you, but you're a prisoner and the guards...well, let's just say they'll be doing what prison guards do."

"I'm ready," said James, "and so is the big guy downstairs," looking down as his erect, throbbing cock that was stiff and protruding vertically.

"I think it will be good for you to have a boner when you enter the room, as two guards will be at your side, so no problems there. It's only natural. Besides, first impressions last the longest and that will be the audience's first shot of you. Now remember, we have really good technical equipment and the crew is top notch. The camera people don't have to get in too close to get their shots. Soon you won't even know that they're there. Just be natural. Don't think of it as a film scene; you're a prisoner, at the mercy of the guards. Okay?"

Monica got everyone in position; it was time to roll. Two uniformed actresses stood on either side of the naked James and once they were cued they walked to the makeshift interrogation room where Olivia and three other guards were waiting. The actresses and crew were acting professional, that James was naked with an aroused boner seemed to be irrelevant, and he quickly forgot about Mr. Penis, who began to droop. He was hanging at about ten inches; still impressive, but not astonishing. Maybe it was because James was already familiar with Olivia, because when she walked over to him his cock began to react. Those big tits were a work of art, no matter how well her blouse hid them, or maybe it was because Olivia had been staring at his penis with hungry eyes, so he imagined, but regardless, ten inches very quickly turned into twelve inches. James was starting to feel randy.

Olivia spoke her lines, and she mentioned how James was here because he was a sex offender, how he had to be punished and trained so that he never did anything so offensive again, how he had to learn to respect women, and how the best way to accomplish this was to have him naked at all times while he was there, completely and totally at the mercy of the female guards, who were free to treat him however they saw fit. Understand? James nodded. "All right then," Olivia said, "stand at attention and clasp your hands behind your head." He did as instructed. James sensed that a camera was focused squarely on his cock, which was getting excited at Olivia's stern demeanor. Positioned as he was, all the actresses had a great view of his massive manhood, which began to ache and tingle and twitch and bounce with anticipation. He was closing in on fourteen inches. So far so good.

"Spread your legs," instructed Warden Olivia. "Wider, let's go, we haven't got all day." She had been holding a riding crop, and she used it, whacking James' penis hard across the shaft.

"Ouch," cried James. Unscripted dialogue, but perfect for the scene.

"Now you listen and you listen good. When we tell you to do something you do it. Now spreads those fucking sorry-ass legs of yours as wide and you can." Olivia added another whack with the riding crop for emphasis.

The room was silent. Now James was that everyone was looking at his cock. And they were, to an extent. His penis was the star of the production, and how it behaved and reacted to the discipline was what Monica and Donkey were selling. To his credit, Mr. Penis didn't disappoint. It was at full maximum erection, which was a sight to behold. Monica was right; James was a natural. Hic cock was doing exactly what it was hired to do.

One of the other guards came up and stood before him. Before James could anticipate what was coming next, the toe of a hard leather boot caught him right on the underside of his balls. It made a loud thumping noise.

"Oooohhhhhh," James moaned, and slumped to the ground.

"GET UP," barked Olivia, and two guards grabbed him by the arms and stood him upright. "Hands behind the head," she ordered. "Let's go." The two guards stood at his side to make sure that he complied.

THUMP, THUMP, THUMP. In rapid succession three guards came up and kicked him furiously in the balls. The two guards at his side made sure this time that James didn't fall down. Olivia oversaw everything, wearing a thin smile of satisfaction throughout.

Mr. Penis wasn't in a good mood any longer, and he receded and hung limply, as limply as James himself was feeling. But even a limp Mr. Penis was an attraction. Monica was happy at the way things were going down. "Bring him over to the examination table," Olivia said, "and the two guards who were at James. side dragged him to it. They laid him down and all six women stood over him, three on each side. This enabled the cameras to get a full view of the naked prisoner from both a head and a foot angle.

"Do we have any ice," Olivia asked? "We need to reduce the ball swelling."

"I don't think his balls are swollen," said one of the guards in an amusing manner. "Big cock equals big balls."

"You know, you might be right," Olivia said. "Okay hotshot, you feeling all right," she asked the naked prisoner lying prone on the table?

"Yes," James answered, meekly.

"Now let me tell you how it's gonna be. While you're here you will probably have a lot of sex. Maybe not the kind of sex you want to have, but then, I didn't tell you to rape that girl. We have one rule here, and we enforce it very strictly. No masturbation is allowed. Everything goes here, but no solo sex at all, under any circumstances. A violation of that rule will send you to the hole, and trust me, you don't want to go to the hole. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"I didn't hear you. Yes what?"

"Yes, no masturbation," answered James. "I got it."

"Good," said Olivia. "I'm glad we understand each other. But we're not cruel here. We want you to be happy, so before we send you in with the population we're going to give you one final opportunity to masturbate. You might as well take advantage of it, because it's your last chance to remember how good it feels to beat your meat. The next time you beat it one of my guards will have ordered you to do so, or else one of the other prisoners. We don't object to group jerking."

James didn't answer. He didn't respond, lying motionless on the table. "I don't think you understand," said a stern Olivia, "that wasn't a request, that wasn't an offer, it was an order. So start jerking, you miserable scum!"

Olivia grabbed hold of the flaccid cock, picked it up and slammed it back down as hard as she good. Olivia's hand felt warm and reassuring; large breasted Olivia, by the way, and having Mr. Penis bounce off his stomach the way it had felt good to the nude James. The pain of the earlier interrogation had subsided. James hadn't had an orgasm in several days, and Mr. Penis began sending out sudden reminders. He began to rise on his own, without any manipulation on James' part. The six women moved back about two feet from the table, still close enough for James to feel their presence, but far enough away to allow better exposer of James to the cameras, not to mention the future audience who would be watching at home. In a matter of seconds James had a good-sized erection. And it kept growing and stiffening. He loved that all these women were hovering nearby. Masturbation was always better with a clothed female audience. Deep, down inside, he really was a dirty little perv.

Now he had to make a decision, fast or slow? Monica hadn't given him any instruction, and there was no indication from Olivia either. But as soon as James grabbed his cock he knew the answer, or rather the answer was made for him. Mr. Penis was raging!

James worked his hand up and down his large swollen shaft in a series of rapid strokes. He had planned to look up, to better see the expression on the women's faces, as her jerked his meat. That always turned him on, but a three-day sex drought made that unnecessary. As sooner had he begun fondling his gigantic organ he realized he was already close to orgasm. It wasn't his choice, but Mr. Penis had a mind of its own, and he was getting ready to explode. In less than thirty seconds from whence he first laid his hand on his swollen penis it was sending a steady stream of white, thick love juice into the air.

"Wow," said one of the guards, and James could here a few chuckles and murmurs of unscripted delight. But he was still cumming; three-days-worth of stored up seed were being released. Where the semen stream was landing he could not tell, but he could feel it on his thighs, his chest, and it was drooling down his hand to his wrist, almost reaching his elbow. Lost in orgasmic delight, he instinctively knew that his reputation for long distance shooting had been maintained. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of ecstasy, after James felt that he had extracted every last drop of sperm from his massive organ, he relaxed.

"Okay, cut," yelled Monica. "That's a wrap." She walked over to James, who was still reeling from the tremendous release his orgasm had brought him. "See, I told you that you were a natural. You were fantastic. That was some cum shot. The money shot!" Turning to the cast and crew, she said: "we got a winner." And as James basked in the afterglow of orgasmic release, the sound of applause added to his pleasure.

"I'm sorry I came so soon," he said. "Maybe I should have beat off before I got here."

"It was worth it," said Monica. "Sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet. There won't be a dry penis in the house after watching that scene...not to mention a few wet vaginas."

*****

The actresses were sent home, their job was done. It was James and the ladies. He made no attempt to cover his nudity and he declined the offer of a robe from a member of the crew. After years of denying that he enjoyed being naked, it was a great feeling to finally embrace it.

A catered lunch was delivered and set up. Nothing too fancy, but more importantly, as far as James was concerned, Jane arrived shortly the food did. James' heart raced and his penis got warm and itchy, such was the effect that she had on him. She was wearing a tangerine colored dress that left little to the imagination, if someone's imagination, that is to say, was wondering how gorgeous her tanned, lean upper thighs looked. James was that someone. The dress wasn't as skintight as the white number she had on last week, but it billowed a little when she moved about, and that gave James hope that he might get another panty sighting, and hope was all that a panty pervert could ask for. Jane was wearing sandals, and the sight of her feet, her immaculately pedicured feet, added to Mr. Penis' enjoyment. Jane was the complete package, physically speaking.

Monica, Olivia and the crew were off to the side, eating and talking shop. It was just James and Jane standing by the food table.

"Jane, you're here, "he said, excitedly."

"Oh, I wouldn't miss this afternoon's shoot for anything." She filled a plate with some salad, leaned over to get a fork, and as she did, James leaned sideways as discreetly as he could to see whether he might catch a glimpse of you know what. Despite his best efforts, Jane could tell what he was doing."

"You could at least be subtle," she said. "I can't spend all afternoon wondering if you're spying on me." She leaned forward in an exaggerated manner as she took a napkin on the far side of the table, and her dress rode up just far enough for James to see that her splendidly formed butt was encased in white. The panties had a subdued but distinctive stitching on the bottom. They were cute, very, very cute. James' cock began to rise.

"Uh oh," he said, thinking of his hardening boner.

"You know, sometimes a soft penis is more attractive than an erect one. You ought to think about that before you slobber over me."

"Hey James," shouted Olivia, "what color are they today?"

"White!"

Jane sashayed over to the crew, her exaggerated walking giving James a better chance of getting a peek. A peek what all that any pervert wanted. By now Jane knew what the perverts wanted. She had been wearing short skirts for almost forever, it seemed. While she didn't always welcome the attention, she knew the effect that her long and lean, tanned legs had on men. And as James already knew, much to Mr. Penis' delight, Jane didn't care if the perverts were able to see her underwear. But she expected more from a Donkey Production boy.

Pretty soon the entire cast for the afternoon shoot had arrived. There were five men, who had removed their clothes upon entering the building. They knew the drill. There was Tom and Dan, who James knew from last week, and the other three were introduced. One of them, a tall, thin black man named Joe, had a nice sized cock, but it wasn't as large as one might have expected, considering his physique. It hung down like a thin strand of spaghetti. Ten inches perhaps, when erect, thought James, but nothing to write home about. Another guy, Tony, was jacked, with muscles to burn, and James thought he might have been one of the 'muscle men'. His cock was slightly stiff already, and James thought that he was a ten incher as well. The last man, Hugo, was more impressive. He had to be a member of the foot-long club. It was at least twelve inches, when fully hard, but not quite as James' level. Tom was already playing with his cock, slapping it a little, trying to firm it up. He was James' biggest competition in the size department. Dan, on the other hand, was content to have a soft penis for now. He looked confident, like he could sprout a boner at the slightest provocation, for even as it hung soft, there was movement to it. It bobbed, it wiggled; it was quite attractive. Maybe he was one of the men whose cock looked nicer when soft, like Jane said.

They were ready to shoot. James again declined to know in advance what was going to happen, although he knew that it wasn't going to be as enjoyable as the scene with the female prison guards.

The five men all stood next to James. Five penises on display: three softies and two semi-hard-ons. The crew were too busy to care about such things, except for Monica, whose job was to pay attention to things like that, and Jane and Olivia, who had nothing to do except sit and watch. The uncertainty of what was going to happen excited James, and his cock got a little harder as the call for action grew closer.

The camera rolled. Tony and Joe held James by the arms and dragged him on the table. James head reached one end and his legs dangled down the other end of the table. James had been instructed to protest ever-so-slightly, and he did, although there was nothing noteworthy in his words. But those were his last words, for Dan took a piece of duck-tape and placed it over his mouth. Tony and Joe pinned James' arms to the table as Tom and Hugo used rope to secure James' legs to the legs of the table. Thus secured, they went around and did the same to James' arms.

"Cut," said Monica, and the men relaxed. James of course, had no choice. "This is great," she said. "You okay, James?" He nodded.

"Okay, guys, get around him. Tony, you and Joe stand on one side. Hugo and Dan on the other. Tom, as promised, you'll have the honor." At that Tom went to the table's edge, where James' penis was resting. One of the camera girls stood behind James, another stepped into the gap on the side between Tony and Joe and the third kept her distance; that way Monica could have a wide-angle view.

"I have a rhetorical question for you," Monica said to James. "You're going to get a blowjob. Do you want it solo or are you comfortable with other things going on simultaneously?" She couldn't hear his muffled answer, but she said: "okay, we do everything at once. If our hero can't perform then we'll scale it back, but I'm telling you, James is a pro. He'll perform.

Bound and naked, helpless and exposed, and vulnerable, his proud organ available for everyone's viewing pleasure; this turned James on more than he could have imagined. Mr. Penis was getting happier by the second, and when Jane stood up, for whatever the reason, and positioned herself behind the camera girl on the side. James feared that he might be in for another premature ejaculation.

The cameras rolled. "Action," cried Monica, and the men stood over James, shouting verbal abuse at him. Tom began playing with Mr. Penis. Then, without warning, he put it in his mouth and began sucking. With that as their cue, the four other men, two on each side, leaned their bodies forward so that their penises were over James' body, and they began to masturbate. So that's what Monica meant by other things going on simultaneously.

James was able to lift his head up with a little effort. He didn't really care about what Tom was doing; after all, a blowjob is a blowjob. You concentrate on the pleasure of the warm, moist friction on your cock and make the best of it. That four men were jacking off and would soon be shooting cum all over him was not James' idea of fun, but to get through it he had to try and turn a negative into a positive. That meant watching Jane, to see her reaction. Was she getting sexual pleasure from watching him? Did enjoy seeing him bound and gagged, helpless, unable to avoid be ravaged by this make-believe gay scenario? It was make-believe, wasn't it? As long as James could rationalize that his motivation was to witness Jane's reaction, lusting silently over her decision to show off her stunning legs, it wasn't a gay scene at all. She was so pretty. And she knew it too. It pleased her to have men ogle her. Men like James, a hetero male, who wanted nothing more than to see Jane's panties accidentally flash him under her sexy short dress so he could use that memory as fodder for many, many, future masturbations. James was smitten, or at least smitten with her short skirts and her long, lean legs.