14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 06

Story Info
Porn shoot ends on a high note.
5.7k words
4.44
26.2k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an odd time to think of it, still panting from post-orgasmic release, but it suddenly dawned on James that he couldn't see the forest for the trees. The flashback scenes at the swimming pool he had just revisited with the prison psychiatrist had gotten him thinking about that particular day at the health spa. Of course, how could he be so dumb? The gang rape scene with Wendy; there were eight boys, four blowjobs and four fucks. Wendy had even chosen who would get to fuck her. There were no condoms used, he was certain; James had his smoking gun.

Good luck tracking down the evidence, though. Finding the boys might be hard, and even if he did track them down, who knew whether they'd cooperate. Timmy certainly wouldn't, as he saw himself as a future business partner. Wendy might come around; James figured he could make her a slave to his cock, in which case she'd probably agree to anything in exchange for a good fuck. But then he'd have to fuck her, wouldn't he? Would she settle for watching him masturbate? But wasn't he taking a shower when the alleged crime took place? He wasn't even an eyewitness. The scene had ended by the time he returned to the pool. Damn, another dead end.

James' butt smarted. He touched it with the towel he had been handed, and it felt raw. Better leave it alone, he thought, so he used the towel to dry off his semen-coated cock. He looked over at Jane, who was busy doing the same. Someone should tell her, he thought, that the manner in which she was cleaning herself left little to the imagination. Bending down from a standing position to wipe cum off from her knee and inner thighs afforded James a clear view of her white bra and generous cleavage. James was content to watch; someday it would be fodder for a satisfying masturbation, but right now it wasn't doing anything for him. The ejaculation he just experienced had really drained him. But, of course, that didn't stop him from staring. Unaware of the show she was putting on, Jane next sat down on the couch, crossed her legs and began to clean her calf and ankle. This made things more interesting. Though sexually satiated for the moment, a leopard cannot change its spots, so James went and sat down in the chair opposite Jane. She probably didn't notice him, but even if she did, he reasoned, she wouldn't do anything different, so why not peek?

The view waxed and waned. One second he could see panty and the next it was obscured by thigh. He saw enough to determine that they were multi-colored, but that was it. He would need a better look in order to get more specific. Oddly enough, James was a little disappointed; there hadn't been enough of a challenge, Jane was in too vulnerable a position, it was too easy. The underwear sighting underwhelmed him. That really must have been one amazing ejaculation.

Still oblivious to the situation, Jane casually rose and left the makeshift office. James sat back in the chair and relived in his mind the swimming pool scene with the smoking gun evidence. Realizing he had no case, he felt a sudden urge to urinate, so he went to the bathroom located at the other end of the large space.

"Damn you, don't you ever knock?" Jane had reason to be perturbed. She was in an awkward position, balancing her leg up on the sink. She had dampened the towel to help remove the sticky cum from her legs. Her dress was hiked up almost to her waist and James saw her panties in their entirety. He could now ascertain that they were turquoise blue and adorned with small pink and yellow, floral patterns. Not bad, he thought, but the urge to pee was strong and outweighed the eroticism of the moment.

Jane knew that James had seen everything, and this angered her. She didn't mind showing off, mind you, but she liked to do it on her terms. She quickly lowered her leg to the floor and shimmied her dress back down, but she then realized that the dopey naked man with the large penis was the same one who minutes ago had been sitting in her lap, and it was his sticky semen that was on her leg, so having him see her panties was nothing to be ashamed of.

"Sorry, the door was unlocked. I didn't know you were in here. I have to pee." Jane shrugged, but held her ground.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Aren't you gonna leave?"

"Why? I was here first."

"But I really gotta pee."

"So go ahead. I'm not stopping you."

"But...but..."

"But what? You've been naked all week. You beat your meat. You beat another man's meat, you sucked him off, you've shot your load in every way imaginable, and now, after all that, you're shy? Don't give me that bullshit."

"Okay, you asked for it." James stepped to the urinal to do his business, but nothing came out. He wiggled it, he jiggled it, he massaged it, but no urine."

"What's the matter, big man? Jane laughed at James' discomfort. She felt like she had the upper hand. No matter that her tight dress was still high enough for the bottom part of her floral panties to be viewable. "Oh, I get it," she said. "You're embarrassed because your cock has shrunk. It's gotten soft. My, you don't look so big anymore."

"Maybe if you touched it," answered James. "I could probably pee if you touched it. Or how about you hold it and shake it for me?" James fidgeted and tried not to think naughty thoughts. He did not want to get aroused, at least not until after he peed. But having a woman hold his cock as he urinated had been a secret fantasy of his for years. He had kept it repressed, until now.

"You're out of your mind."

"Come on," he pleaded. "I'll never ask you for another favor again. In fact, you can own me for the rest of the day.

"I already own you."

James pleaded, "I don't know what's planned, but I'll do anything...except anal, of course."

"You shouldn't have said that," Jane replied. "That's what I want. I'll hold your pee-pee if you take a big dick up your ass."

"I can't do that...but..."

"But what?"

"I'll let you use a strap-on on me." James took a deep breath, surprised at opening that door. "How's that?"

"Ain't good enough."

"C'mon," he pleaded. I gotta pee, but I can't go. My bladder is bursting."

"All right, I'll use a strap-on on you...But watching only. I'm not touching that thing."

"Deal...Wait, never mind. I think I feel it coming."

"Too late, we have a deal," said a bemused Jane, "and that will cost you a strap-on, butt-fuck."

Before James could answer, a long and steady stream of urine flowed out of his cock-head. James was too relieved to care that Jane was watching him. The sexuality of the situation was lost. Mr. Penis remained Mr. Flaccid, even as James was shaking him dry.

*****

Monica prepped the actors for the next scene. "I told you one cum in the morning, but we're going with a second one. We have to strike while the iron is hot. But don't worry. You will love what we've come up with."

"I hope so," he replied with caution. He had his fill of orgasms over the past few days; no complaint there, but some of the stuff he had to do to achieve those orgasms...well, they were less than pleasant.

"I will bet you your two hundred dollar salary. How's that? That's how confident I am. After this next scene you will come to me and say that you're waiving your fee. I guarantee it."

"And if I'm not?"

"I'll double your fee."

James accepted the challenge. The script he read had said James' fantasy. It had potential.

Jane knew what was coming. While it was Monica's brainchild, Jane agreed to it. It was the carrot and stick approach, Monica said to her.

James and Jane took their positions on the couch and chair respectively. Before the spanking scene they had been discussing the circumstances leading up to his arrest.

"But it really wasn't my fault," James said. "There was a lot of sex going on." Flashback scene to Wendy's gang rape and Pete's scene with the two suburban moms would be inserted here.

"You mean to say that an orgy was taking place at the public swimming pool? James, do you take me for a fool?" The prison psychiatrist was incredulous. By now Jane had lost what remained of her modesty; deliberately, most likely. She made no effort to keep her thighs closed. If James saw the Holy Grail then so be it. Wait, what was she thinking? Of course he was getting an eyeful. How could he not be? The couch was perfectly aligned, and James' eyes were riveted on her legs. The camera that Monica had instructed to focus on her crotch was also capturing it. Mr. Penis took the bait, and Jane got off watching it stiffen. It hugged James' body and rode up to his naval. Jane thought about those huge salamis that hung from hooks at the delicatessen.

"Would you believe that the policewoman who arrested me also raped me? She was really hot, so I didn't resist. It wasn't my fault she was large breasted. Is that so wrong?"

"James, why do you continue to lie? Why would a policewoman take advantage of you?"

"Maybe because of this." James lifted up a swollen Mr. Penis and allowed it to flop back down. The resounding thump caught everyone's attention.

"James, your lies are making matters worse." Jane readjusted her glasses. Damn, they made her look hot, thought James. She also re-crossed her legs, for the umpteenth time, and the attentive prisoner was temporarily lost in a sea of turquoise, pink, and yellow. He was extremely aroused. The draining ejaculation earlier in the day was now a distant memory. He needed once again to feed the beast.

Monica suppressed a smile. James was the gift that kept on giving. "Okay," the director announced, "it's fantasy time. You guys know what to do." Having been briefed before they began filming, James knew he was going to lose the wager, but he didn't mind working for free today. Monica had been right.

The two players stood up. James approached the psychiatrist. Jane turned her back to him. She reached around and grabbed the back of her hair to give James better access to the zipper at the top of her dress. Shaking with anticipation, James fumbled with the zipper, but eventually managed to get it down all the way to Jane's waist. James saw a tanned back and a white bra. He couldn't resist looking down the unzipped dress in order to inspect her panties from a topside angle. What a lovely body! Jane arched her back, and allowed the dress to slide over her shoulders and fall down to her hips. She had to wiggle around a bit to get the clinging material to fall, but it eventually dropped to the ground. Leave it to Jane to turn the process into an opera. Stepping out of the dress, with a hand on James' shoulder for support, a flick of her heel flipped the dress into the air. She caught it and then tossed it on to the couch all in one motion. She turned and smiled at a very aroused prisoner. What Jane saw that the combination of platform shoes, white bra, and turquoise, floral patterned, panties had sent Mr. Penis into delirium. He was in frenzied, lead pipe mode, sticking straight up in a rigid position. The veins in his shaft bulged and looked like they could burst at any moment. Works every time, Jane thought. She was very pleased with herself. And she kind of liked stripping down to her undies; enough coverage to remain composed, but just enough skin to drive any red-blooded male insane. She was hot, and she knew it. Besides, what better way to show off her best feature; her long and lean, tanned legs?

Meanwhile, James was thinking that maybe Timmy was right. Maybe a woman clad in bra and panties was more erotic than seeing her in a miniskirt. At least Jane was; she never looked more desirable. She was way sexier in her underwear than if she had been naked. It made her look elegant.

How did she choose the bra and panty combinations, James wondered? Did she make a decision based on the color of her dress, or was it done at random? Did she just grab them out of a drawer did she put thought into it?

Jane did not like thong panties, preferring a soft covering for her butt cheeks. She also knew that the more area her panty covered the greater the potential was for exposing it to the penetrating eyes of a voyeur, but that was a secondary consideration. But, fortunately for Donkey Productions, and especially fortunately for James, having her entire rear covered by the panty made it possible for him to do what he did. Lifting the bottom of the material away from her body, he stuck his cock inside her panties. Seeing that he had fourteen inches to work with, it was able to exit the panties at the top end and still have a few inches sticking out.

The elasticized bottom edge of her panties pressed hard against his shaft, creating irritation, but it was a sensual, pleasing irritation. The top of her underwear was nestled right under his cock-head, secured by the waistband. This created a lot of pressure and tension on the enlarged appendage. James knew that this scene would end quickly, for even more stimulating than the tension on his penis was the knowledge that his cock was rubbing up against Jane's delectable buttocks. The heat it radiated was intense. For a panty pervert like James, his penis could not have found a better home.

Jane began walking around the room and James had no choice but to follow, his footsteps mimicking hers. With each step the pressure increased. The bottom part of her panties kept cutting into his shaft, and the friction was bringing him close to orgasm. His cock-head, meanwhile, was receiving a sensual massage from the panty waistband every time Jane moved.

They walked in a circular path for about thirty seconds. Jane felt a little foolish, but part of her enjoyed it. Monica gave a thumbs-up signal, which meant that enough of their waltz had been caught on video to complete the scene. Jane stopped abruptly and Mr. Penis' momentum caused him to press hard against her rear. James' panting quickened, and Jane knew he must be getting close. She then leaned forward, causing the material of her panties to create even more irritation on the swollen organ. Come on, she thought, shoot already. Without thinking of the consequences, she attempted to turn around and face James. Since his cock was still lodged inside her panties, this caused it to twist uncomfortably, but it also flipped the switch that triggered the semen flow, which begin its rise through his shaft on its short journey to his cock-head.

James stood up straight and leaned back, his cock pushing hard against Jane's panties. That was the final key to unlocking the door that would release the sperm. "That's it," he cried. "I'm gonna cum." No sooner were the word out of his mouth than a thick stream of white liquid began flowing out of his pee hole. Restricted by the panty material, Mr. Penis was not positioned properly for long distance shooting, but the closure of the waistband under James' cock-head had created so much pressure that a river of warm sperm began to spill out. As it did, it quickly rolled down his cock-head onto Jane's panties and, from there, down to their lower bodies and the ground.

Now James was groaning. He needed to hold onto something, so he grabbed Jane by the hips, and she stood there immobilized, waiting for the eruption to end so she could extricate herself from the uncomfortable position she found herself in. But at the same time, she knew that it was good for business, and what woman wouldn't be a little titillated by having the ability to bring a man to orgasm through the sheer force of her femininity. 'But I never even touched him', she would later tell her friends. 'I guess I just turned him on too much'.

It seemed like a long time, even for James, but eventually the orgasm ended and he slumped his body against Jane's, although she was growing weary of supporting him. Being a sperm receptacle had its drawbacks. Her butt cheeks were sopping wet with his love juice, and she could feel it on her legs too. Her profit-sharing arrangement with Monica had better be worth it, she thought, but she figured that this video would be a big seller. And she, not the elephant-dicked lug-head, would be the reason why. She tried to distance herself from the spent beast, ascertaining that he was through spurting.

"Hey. Ouch! Wait a minute, will you." James extricated his still swollen cock from Jane's undies.

*****

"Lunch has arrived," announced the secretary, and the crew dispersed. James sat on the couch. He wanted to say something to Jane, but words escaped him. Jane's cleavage screamed at him though, through the cups of her bra, as she hunched over to wipe semen off of her legs. She felt it on her lower back as well, and she made a face as her fingers made contact with it. "Yuck."

"Here, let me see," said James. "Oh, man, you've got it all over your panties too." Jane lowered her hand for confirmation.

"What do you, drink a gallon of milk every day, or something?

"I can't help it," he answered. "Big cock equals big cum, I guess."

"Luckily I was prepared for this," she said, and she reached into her purse that was sitting on the desk and took out another pair of panties. They were black. Then, without any shame at all, and quite unexpectedly, she took off her turquoise, floral panties, held them up with her thumb and index finger, and made an ugly face. James' mouth opened in astonishment. He could see...everything. Her small patch of pubic hair was dark blond/light brown...what color was it exactly? James finally settled on amber. It was perfectly triangular, and he could tell that she trimmed it on a regular basis. Jane went to put on her replacement panties, but before she did, James said: "Let me get the cum off of your butt." Before she could object, James knelt down and gently ran the towel over her buttocks and lower back. He would have gladly given up another day's pay just to kiss her butt cheek. Wait until Pete hears about this, he thought. I got within an inch of her asshole and I didn't even have to walk a mile on my knees!

"I want you to know," he said, "that you've just given me a lifetime of masturbation memories."

"Don't you ever turn off your engine? It's always sex, sex, sex with you."

"I can't help it. You drive me crazy." Jane had no rebuttal, but better that than the opposite, right?

Jane's new panties were lacy, black and lacy. They were the kind of panties a woman would wear who was expecting to remove them, or at least show them off, before the day was through. They were so out of character, thought James, who still imagined, or fantasized, that she was semi-virginal, at least in spirit. Jane felt good about herself as she put them on. She knew she had given James a good show, and it's always better to have an appreciative audience than not.

Dan had arrived on the set, he of the arc-shaped, eleven-inch-when-boned, specimen. The attractive-in-appearance-even-when-flaccid cock, which outperformed James yesterday, having had five orgasms to his four. Dan was in the afternoon scene.

Work resumed. Before the scene began Jane issued a warning to the nude men. "I'm warning you both. You better not cum on me. If you do, I swear, I'll cut off your fucking balls. And I'm not joking. I will go to your house and cut them off while you sleep, so do...not...cum...on...me. Get it? They did.

Jane and James took their places. There was a knock on the door and naked Dan entered.

"Dan," lectured psychiatrist Jane, in a stern voice. "I told you to wait outside. You'll have your turn next. Be patient."

"I can't help it," he said. "This punk is going to blame everything on me. It was his idea..."

James got up and he and Dan exchanged words and then began to wrestle, rolling around on the floor. They were complying with Monica's instructions, which were to keep your legs as open as possible. She wanted to see cock, lots of cock.

"Men, please," Jane admonished. "Break it up, no fighting." And she attempted to break up the fight. James had suggested that she trip over them, fall down and show her panties, just as she had in Boner Boys, and Monica liked the idea. This time, however, it wouldn't be for two seconds. Jane's tight dress rode up, and her lacy black panties burned bright as she got tangled up with the two naked men as they rolled around the floor. For about forty-five seconds the wrestling match had turned into a three-way. Jane pretended that she was embarrassed about showing her panties, and she kept trying, without success, to lower her dress. But it was so tight it was difficult to manipulate. Monica loved it. Jane trying to cover up, without success, would appeal to all men, straight and gay alike. Jane finally freed herself and stood up. Her first priority was to lower her dress and act humiliated for allowing two naked prisoners to make her lose her dignity. Monica suddenly realized that her underwear had changed, and she hoped that the viewers wouldn't question why. But it wasn't important enough to dwell over.

12